[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old fashioned NOPE thread >be me, work in IT >one of our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 268
Thread images: 35

File: nope.png (392KB, 1500x1045px) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
392KB, 1500x1045px
Old fashioned NOPE thread

>be me, work in IT
>one of our office buildings used to be an old elementary school, built in 1920s
>working in office on westernmost side
>closing time, I decide to stay late so I can finish and not have to come back next day
>everyone gone, except woman in next office
>Just about done, the woman in next office leaves
>Hear her walking down hall, then hear back door slam shut
>Trying to finish up
>All of a sudden hear walking coming back toward these offices
>Think she must have forgotten something
>Footsteps just outside of office
>Call out to her, ask if she forgot something
>No answer, so I call a little louder
>Still no answer, so I get up and look out into hall
>No one there
>Hear footsteps out down the hall again
>Creep to hall corner to look
>No one there
>NOPE
>Just close the office door and get the heck out of there as quick as I can
>Just as I got to back door to exit, hear footsteps again just a few feet behind me
>Look back and still nothing there
>NOPE again and rush out

I didn't even pack up my stuff. I left the lights on, tools out, everything. I told them I had to go get some other stuff and got locked out.
>>
>>18682719
You're a pretty smart guy
>>
>>18682719
Good god man, please keep this thread alive. I want something to read before bed tonight.
>>
>Be me as a kid
>Be like 7 or so
>Wake up in the middle of the night
>See women crouching in the hallway outside my room staring at me
>Decide it's not real/Can't do anything about it and I'm a dumb kid so I'm not really spooked and fall back asleep
>Wake up the next morning and the family vacuum is sitting where the woman was

I must've been half asleep and drempt the vacuum was a lady for some reason. Not paranormal but somewhat spooky to think back on
>>
Will post some stories later if this thread is still alive
>>
>be kid
>family goes to see grandparents
>grandfather a minister
>get there, they had moved old piano from church to their living room
>creepy old piano
>go to sleep that night
>wake up, piano playing like someone just smashing keys
>NOPE.mp3
>me and little brother freak out
>scream for mom and dad
>they jump up and hear piano too
>they looked freaked out, now grandparents up
>grandfather and father creep down hall
>reach around hall corner to flip on lights
>was some stray cat that had gotten into the house "somehow" and "somehow" lifted up the key cover
>then was just running up and down the keys, back and forth until dad and granddad got it out of the house

I don't like pianos now. Always expect them to just start playing on their own.
>>
>>18684499
>>was some stray cat that had gotten into the house "somehow" and "somehow" lifted up the key cover
>>then was just running up and down the keys, back and forth until dad and granddad got it out of the house
In the age of youtube that kind of footage would almost print you money.
>>
>Be around 7-10, not sure
>Middle of the night
>Have to go take a leak
>Walk out of the living room/bedroom
>Have to go through the kitchen to get to bathroom
>The lights are off but moonlight illuminates the room slightly
>In the corner of the doorway to the foyer is an Action Man plastic figure, about the length of a forearm
>Don't remember putting it there, but whatever
>as i get close it seems as if its head turns, following my movement
>Somehow not get creeped the fuck out
>Not sure but i think i just calmly walked back to bed..

To this day I swear that thing moved its head. It could have been a dream, but I have never had dreams this vivid before and I remember waking up and having to pee. I don't know what that could've been. I'm really freaked out about it now, but somehow i didn't freak the fuck out when i saw it. You people know anything about possessed toys?
>>
This happened to my Mom in 1979:
>my grandfather passed away, house being emptied by his kids before pending house sale.
>Mom swings by & parks her '46 International out back & walks in to grab the TV and do one last look around
>sunny day, house empty, tv stored in dirt floor basement (of course!)
>walks thru empty house, finds house plant, grabs it, leaves it on kitchen counter
>goes into dimly lit basement & sees tv over in corner
>one of those big old heavy wooden console types
>walks over to it & just as she is about to drag it, hears footsteps upstairs in liv room
>thinks its her brother, calls out!, no answer
>footsteps still heard.
>goes upstairs, finds no one. shrugs it off.
>back in the basement about to lift tv, hears footsteps again going from dining room to kitchen
>calls out, footsteps continue to bedrooms
>getting p/o'd that brother is trying to scare her
>sneaks upstairs, finds no one. ok, now concerned
>back in basement about to drag tv to cellar doors, hears footsteps again.
>this time she just listens & follows the sound as it goes from room to room and finally down hall
>skin crawls!
>realizes that "it" was searching every room upstairs
>& now walking down hall to where stairs to basement is
>NOPE!
>surging from adrenaline due to near panic state, grabs tv and practically runs across basement to cellar doors
>has to pass stairs in center of basement
>footsteps now at other side doorway to basement
>as she passes stairs gets goose bumps from hell, she said she felt extreme pressure not to look up stairs
>she later recalls that side of her vision is black as if her mind was blanking it out for her safety
>practically kicks cellar doors open, out into sunshine, throws tv in back of her binder, fucking takes off, never looking back
>gets home, shaking, calls brother threatening to kill him for spooking her.
>he denies it. she tells him the house is still open & better lock it up
>he goes back. house is empty.
>>
Bumpo
>>
File: 1252017155843.jpg (116KB, 419x640px) Image search: [Google]
1252017155843.jpg
116KB, 419x640px
>>18685447
That was just one (and final) of many incidents my Mom and uncles experienced in that home. Uncles have mentioned seeing basketball sized globes of light floating thru rooms. Mom mentioned finding and feeling cold spots of similar size hovering in hallway or in rooms at various times. Once she was so curious about the cold spot that she used her hands to feel the size & dimension of the invisible entity. She said it only started to spook her when she felt it begin moving down the hall.

As an infant she couldn't bring me into that house because I would wake up and start screaming.

So much more to say about that place.

(edit: nice capcha I got while posting this)
>>
>>18685447

Just really wanted that tv, huh?

I think you've been bamboozled.
>>
This is short and it happened to my dad, so I don't know tons about what happened, but here's the outline of it. (I'll be writing it in the first person perspective so it's easier to understand and to write)

When I was young, about ten, and I lived in a two floor house with my mother, father, and brother.
The house was very old, and we weren't the wealthiest family, so we were thankful to have such a large house, even though it was so old.
We had a door leading to under the stairs, and we never used it for much, so we decided to use it for storage. We never cleaned it, because there was no need to.
We never had any paranormal things happen. It was a clean, happy life in the 1950's. That was, until we did have something happen.
I was sleeping, and I had a dream where an old man was holding the door to my room open, and all the lights were on.
He seemed like he was friendly, and that he was very kind.
He only spoke seven words to me, "Would you like to see some treasure?"
I nodded yes, and he beckoned me to follow him downstairs.
He led me to the door, opened it, and pointed to a spot above the small door, in the supports.
Then I woke up. It was the weekend, and I had no school, so I told my mother about my dream, and we looked at where the man had pointed to.
We found a packet of very old coins, which turned out to be worth a lot of money.
We never sold the coins, and instead, kept them in a safety deposit box in the bank.
As for the old man, I never did figure out if he was a previous owner of the house who died.
I never looked at the records, because I was sort of scared of what I might find.
I'm a religious man, I do believe in god, in ghosts, in demons, but I don't go to church.
I think that my experience in that house is enough to convince me that there's something more to see.

(My father has only brought this up once, and doesn't talk about it that much, so sorry if there's any gaps or missing information)
>>
>Few years ago, still living with my parents
>Parents are out in some trip for the weekend, sister moved out to college recently so I'm home alone
>Decide to play drums late at night cause I can
>Play loudly for like 20 minutes, stop suddenly
>Loudly and clearly, a female voice coming from the hallway says "Hello?" In a really distressed tone
>NOPE.rar
>Immediately start playing louder
>Go to bed
>>
>be 17-18 summer night
>me and a few friends are heading to this old smoke spot we used to go to a year or so back cuz nostalgia and shit
>its this sorta woodsy area behind an elementary school, with houses all around it
>there's this track behind the school that almost touches the trees
>we've just left the track, about to enter the treeline when we hear a loud yelping
>stops after a second or two, we laugh it off as some dog freaking out
>we enter the treeline when the yelping starts back up
>more like really aggressive animal howls
>and it's fucking loud as balls
>being a stupid /x/phile I fucking shout "OH SHIT SKINWALKERS" and bolt the fuck out of there
>half expect friends to laugh it off
>but they're right behind me
>we don't stop running til we get to my mates car
>nervously exchange looks and nervously chuckle but we don't speak until we've driven away

It was like 100% coyotes, but holy shit was it spoopy
>>
>>18686568
>doing really antisocial shit
>neighbour shouts hello through door
>do antisocial shit even more
>>
>>18682719
>be me
>idk like 14 or 15 i was a freshman in high school
>its halloween night and i had the bright idea to break into the school's tennis court
>its weird it was basically just this big empty concrete room that the kids used to practice tennis in
>fucking creepy shit
>anyways drag chick i had a crush on in with me under the pretense that it was just gonna be a meetup with a bunch of other people
>all of which never show because they all hate me
>anyways, get into it pretty easy since the janitor was a piece of shit at that school and never locked up anything
>end up just sitting there telling ghost stories all night, not making a move on her because im too fucking scared that she'll say i raped her if i did
>eventually shut up for a bit because she's on her phone and texting her mom
>hear a bang from the other concrete room right next to us
>"hey anon did you do that?"
>no
>freaking out a bit because i was pretty sure that the janitor might have actually come back despite it being past midnight
>didnt want to find out what or who made that noise
>kick open the door and tell the chick we're going
>"no anon, we're having fun!"
>leave her there anyways
>still dont know what happened in the room next to the one we were in
>never talked to that chick since
>>
>be me, driving friend home after long day in city
>live in rural oklahoma
>he lives about 10 miles out of town
>moonlit night, now passing cattle pasture
>he asks what that thing is
>slow down and look into pasture on my left
>big dark thing, doesn't look like a cow, looks like the shape of a dog or wolf
>but bigger than most cows we see
>no one else on highway near us
>no houses near, closest at that point is probably a mile up the road
>out of the dark, enormous scream, sounds like it's right off the road from us
>sounded like what I would think a woman being gutted alive would sound
>NOPE.floor it
>friend is looking back yelling for me to 'go go go'
>ask him what is it?
>he just says go
>get to his house, thankfully a few miles away from the scream
>I really don't want to drive back that way, but no real other way unless I want to take a bunch of back roads, which I don't
>pull out, all windows up and doors locked
>wait at highway turn off for a car to finally come along
>pull out onto highway ahead of them
>stay in their headlights the entire way to town

Thankfully didn't hear anything more. I wrestled with flooring it through there or staying in the car's headlights that was behind me. Few days later, friend said he looked back and it looked like the giant 'dog' was chasing us, but keeping up with our speed for a ways.
>>
Bumperino
>>
>be 12-13 kid
>wake up in middle of night
>outdoor sounds louder than usual
>get up and walk into hallway
>door that is always locked and nobody uses is wide open
>shut and lock door
>investigate house for spooky criminals
>nothing
>go back to bedroom
>notice door is wide open again as I get there
>NOPE
>shut and lock door again
>spend rest of night making sure it stays that way
>>
>Be about 4 years old (1988)
>Living in old 3 story Victorian Gothic in New England
>Get up late in the night to go pee
>From the bathroom I can see out into the hallway and the open door to my bedroom
>See a little gremlin-type thing, about 12 inches tall dash from the open spare bedroom, across the hall and into my bedroom
>Clearly see this in the hall night light
>It looked like one of those little demon men from that 80's horror movie The Gate, moved just like that, like it was made of claymation (I had not yet seen this movie at the time)
>I remember this did not scare me, at all, in fact, I smiled, thinking it wanted to play with me
>Run up to the doorway to my dark bedroom and look in
>I can see it crouched down under my bed, it's eyes glowing green, it's little mouth, full of tiny pointed sharp teeth, gnashing up and down silently, like it was chewing the air
>I see it is motioning with one tiny clawed finger for me to come closer, come under the bed with it
>This is when I remember this horrible cold dread pouring over me
>This is when, even as a 4 year old I sense this is horribly wrong and this thing is some kind of monster that should not exist
>Run to my parents room, screaming
Wake them up, they both search the room, find nothing
>Mom thinks I had a nightmare, dad says maybe it was a cat that somehow got in
>Fuck no that was no cat
>I sleep with them for like the next month, thankfully never seen the little thing again

Second part coming...
>>
>>18687198
>Two years ago I'm visiting my sister and her son, my nephew
>Nephew is 3, great kid
>They now live in parent's old house, where I grew up
>I had forgotten all about the "little man" as I called it, back in those days
>Go into my nephews room so he can show me his toys, it's my sister's room from when she was a kid
>I'm just glancing around the room looking at all the toys when I hear my nephew say "It's looking at me"
>I turn to see him crouched down, staring under the bed
>Immediately remember what I saw when I was 4, cold terror washed over me once again
>Immediately grab nephew and take him out of the room
>He's crying because I grabbed him too hard, sister has a fit and screams at me for being too rough
>Ask him what he saw, says "An ugly little boy with green eyes"
>NOPE.gov/employment
>Keep asking him when I see him if he saw it again, doesn't even remember it now
>>
actually happened to my mom when I was a kid

>we had a big golden retriever named Scotty
>my mom used to take him for a walk at night just before bed
>we lived in a good neighborhood, never any problems crime-wise however there is a pretty big mental hospital not more than 2 miles away.
>she used to walk him up and down our cul-de-sac, which was about a quarter mile long for the full trip.
>about half way down the street she got this really strong feeling of dread, like someone was watching her
>the dog wasn't acting strange, which didn't really surprise her, since our dog was friendly to just about anyone, and would drop guard for a pat on the head or a treat.
>this "feeling of absolute dread, like something really bad was about to happen" as she put it continued to get stronger and she kept checking around her to make sure nobody was around.
>it got so bad that she turned around and sprinted back to the house
my mother is not by any means an athletic person, and I've learned growing up that if she's running it must be pretty serious
>once she got back she let the dog in and immediately locked the door and turned the alarm on
>she looked back outside through the window on the door and nobody was out there
>feeling safer the bad feelings subsided a bit, enough for her to go through the rest of her night routine with my father and go to bed
>the last thing she saw that night before going to sleep was her alarm clock, which read:
> 11:55 PM
> Sept. 10 2001
>>
File: 230114_908223010.png (133KB, 339x296px) Image search: [Google]
230114_908223010.png
133KB, 339x296px
>>18686816
>drumming is now antisocial
>>
>>18686720
>OH SHIT SKINWALKERS
Kek
>>
"> 11:55 PM
> Sept. 10 2001" NO idea what that means, but odd. I usually wake up around 3:33am myself or if im totally lazy that day 3:33pm. freaks me out seeing that number, like something happened and your brain is like NOPE we refuse to remember.
>>
>>18687493

It was the night before the 9/11 attacks, she felt some sort of premonition I'm assuming. I've heard quite a few reports of this happening, I guess something that awful happening is bound to stir the physic consciousness a bit
>>
I leave to thread choice, razorback or cabin.
Both true, one questionably paranormal.
>>
>be me
>goes to small artfag college
>omw to class
>runnin a little late
>gets to the building
>gets to the room
>someones sitting in my seat
>look around room for another spot
>all are filled
>i dont recognize any kids in the class
>turn around and leave
>pass my prof as shes coming in and say hi
>she doesnt respond at all
>back outside the building
>what just happened
I think i might have hopped dimensions for a hot sec, and the rest of the day everything felt kinda off.
>>
File: 20170225_212916.jpg (121KB, 456x530px) Image search: [Google]
20170225_212916.jpg
121KB, 456x530px
>>
>>18687525
that is freaky looking.
>>
>>18682719
Walking through field at night having a doobie with my friend. Hear growl and snapping of tree branches from a copse to our right.

Noped back to the road and the streetlights pretty quickly.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 500x500px
>>18683342
Shit yourself!
>>
>>18687520
Cabin if you're still lurking.
It's a shame nope threads don't get any love these days. /x/ has been pretty dead since that massive dump sticky went up.
>>
>>18687564
Maybe it was a ghost maid
>>
>be me
>14 years old
>Live with my old man on 18 acres of redneck paradise
>Two of us alone like most nights
>Dad's out cold and I'm up reading
>Hear heavy scratching on the wooden deck
>Check it out, nothing there
>This happens three more times
>Check it a third time and smell smoke
>The nearby woods are on fire
>Try to wake up dad and the window breaks in the living room
>Somebody threw an object
>It's our dogs fucking head
>I've always been a tough kid but I've got tears in my eyes
>Dad retrieves Ruger mini 14
>Hands me Mossberg shotgun
>Woods are blazing at this point but we search for dog murderer instead
>Cops have been called
>Hear more broken glass and circle the house
>Several point of origin now blazing with fire
>Nobody to be found
>It was a brick this time
>Guess because we only had one dog
>Dad rips off a small barrage of warning shots in the direction of thrown brick
>We park the truck in a vantage point and stay in it all night
>Middle of nowhere takes cops and fire department an hour and a half to get there
>Discover giant knife gouges on the porch come daylight
>FD spend about two days fighting massive brush fire
>Cops say it was arson
>Can't find any suspects
>Says it's probably kids that got out of hand
>Closest house is five miles away and has no kids or teens
>We sleep in the truck the whole week
>I haven't slept unarmed since
>>
>>18687688
Okay, this was in 2011 in rural Kentucky.
Me and bro are walking through the woods about 10 miles out from his house on the second day of a camping trip.
We walked into the tall grass expecting ratatas and shit.
Instead me encounter a wild cabin.
Said cabin was in bad shape, opaque grimy windows, door all busted up, roof looking questionable.
We decide to approach.
First thing that struck me as weird was the flowers, they were wildflowers that you'll see growing all along the road around here.
But they were growing in a circle around the cabin, about 20 feet away, and between them and the cabin was just dead grass.
We approach closer and I see that it's less a cabin and more like one of those old settler era schoolhouses.
Still fairly sturdy, if rundown as all hell.
We decide to breach and clear.
Immediately see it's much more rundown inside.
Studs where walls used to be, but no walls to be seen, like someone methodically busted all of them out of their frames.
Spookiness level is nominal, just a little on edge.
We look around for artifacts and other such loot, but no luck.
It's cleared out really well.
As we go to leave I see the window next to the door...
There's a handprint on it, not like the grime is smudged (like it would be if you put your hand on the glass) but just a very clean spot exactly in the shape of a handprint.
It was about that time I got this urge to turn around and look back inside.
"Bro, here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to book it straight out of here and not look back. You do as you do."
And right when I finished speaking I took off, so did he.
I asked him later if he got the same urge, and he said yes, and agreed with my call to boogie.
Haven't been back to there, although we both know where it is.
Just a sort of unspoken agreement between us.
>>
Here's mine from about 2 years ago.
>be me, faggot Waffen-SS reenactor bc faggot
>go out 'camping' in full gear with two other
>we had built a little wooden, half-dug in shack that we needed to fix up
>that day when handling wood must have gotten some mushroom shit on my hands, don't wipe them, then eat food with my hands
>get very very ill, the pain was so fuckin bad
>vision starts blurring and shit
>fuck it, gonna sleep
>me and the others sleep
>the shelter was very badly put together so there was big gaps in the wood walls and it had no door
>wake up every hour or so to be violently sick
>awoken by the sounds of footsteps, noone else wakes up
>turn over, there is an old man dressed in what seems to be a fishing jacket, and a green boonie hat with a fishing hook in it
>he asks me how long we're staying here and shit
>keep passing out mid sentence, but tell him we have permission to be here and all our weapons are legal (britfag)
>pass out from illness, but wake up a few minutes later to what seems to be him on the phone, can't hear what he's saying
>pass out and wake up and he's at the door again
>starts manically laughing and says in a pretty fucked voice that "we're on the menu tonight"
>pass out
>wake up next morning feeling like shit, the other lads are digging an emplacement for our MG
>tell them everything, they look at each other worried
>tell them I'm too ill to stay, we pack up and fuck off
>in the car back they tell me that when they were digging, maybe 6 feet under they found a green boonie with a fishing hook in it

went back to those wood last year and more creepy shit happened.
>>
>>18687341
yeah, well her sick feeling wasn't the only thing unusual about that attack
>>
>>18687760
>>>18687688
>Okay, this was in 2011 in rural Kentucky.
>Me and bro are walking through the woods about 10 miles out from his house on the second day of a camping trip.
>We walked into the tall grass expecting ratatas and shit.
>Instead me encounter a wild cabin.
>Said cabin was in bad shape, opaque grimy windows, door all busted up, roof looking questionable.
>We decide to approach.
>First thing that struck me as weird was the flowers, they were wildflowers that you'll see growing all along the road around here.
>But they were growing in a circle around the cabin, about 20 feet away, and between them and the cabin was just dead grass.
>We approach closer and I see that it's less a cabin and more like one of those old settler era schoolhouses.
>Still fairly sturdy, if rundown as all hell.
>We decide to breach and clear.
>Immediately see it's much more rundown inside.
>Studs where walls used to be, but no walls to be seen, like someone methodically busted all of them out of their frames.
>Spookiness level is nominal, just a little on edge.
>We look around for artifacts and other such loot, but no luck.
>It's cleared out really well.
>As we go to leave I see the window next to the door...
>There's a handprint on it, not like the grime is smudged (like it would be if you put your hand on the glass) but just a very clean spot exactly in the shape of a handprint.
>It was about that time I got this urge to turn around and look back inside.
>"Bro, here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to book it straight out of here and not look back. You do as you do."
>And right when I finished speaking I took off, so did he.
>I asked him later if he got the same urge, and he said yes, and agreed with my call to boogie.
>Haven't been back to there, although we both know where it is.
>Just a sort of unspoken agreement between us.

Copied for greentext so I can read it. Also bump.
>>
>>18687843
like?
>>
>>18687843
Please share. I need a few more for spooks before I go to sleep.
>>
>Be me
>16 y/o
>out with some friends strolling in the local forest/park
>we venture out to this secluded area which has an unreachable fall
>there's two ways out of this area, one goes back to one of the roads, the other is passing this tube, that leads to an area full of spines.
>i am eager to go through the spines because we usually explore to where can we can everytime after school.
>i go first because im wearing a thick jacket
>it's not long before i reach an area that's fully packed with spines
>in there, there's some caution tape and an abandoned tent
>i get closer to the tent
>hear girl crying
>fuck this
>my friends were falling behind so when I got to them i asked if any of them heard it
>first friend says yes, second says no
>we go back, but this time first friend's in the lead.
>1st friend outright asks ''Hey little girl, are you there? Little girl?''
>no response
>eventually we move on
>no too far into the path we find a dead end and we have to go back

this happened not too long ago really, i've been wanting to go back there for some reason.
>>
>>18687907
>>18687913
>be in same place, year later
>4 days into trip
>friend goes off to take shit, takes paraffin lamp
>see him go off into distance
>i get bored, walk about 10 meters away from campfire and other 2 lads
>friend comes sprinting back with lamp and his trousers round his ankles
>says he hear footsteps and a really deep, really loud sigh
>tell him to keep his panties on and i grab my K98 and grab him by the collar and walk out
>tell him to grow a set
>but then we stop and hear branches snapping
>i look to my 11 oclock, see something on the floor, but can't make it out as it's just out of the light from lamp
>put a blank in my rifle and fire it, thinking its a fox
>in the muzzle flash i see light reflecting from eyes at our height, call out but nobodies answering, probably because i just shot at them
>yell for my friends flashlight, turn it on and see something sprint away incredibly fast
>was on all fours but still at our height, almost like it had really elongated legs and arms, couldn't completely make it out though
>nope the fuck back to camp
>we all gather in a circle, me and my friend had rifles, other two had entrenching tools ready to strike
>nothing happens after that except branches snapping in distance
>we didn't sleep that night
>noped the fuck outta there at first light

pic related, the day before, the same area my friend came darting back from. taken on a 1940's 35mm camera
>>
>>18687232
Why the fuck did you not look under there?
>>
>>18685652
What happened with the coins?
>>
>>18687516
I swear that a couple of weeks after 9-11, I heard a report about a young boy whose teacher caught him not paying attention in class but staring out the classroom window at the WTC buildings. When asked what he was looking at the boy reportedly said he felt bad about all the people who died (or were going to die). Naturally his teacher dismissed this until several days later when the attacks happened.

btw a book came out all about the victims who had premonitions about their deaths on that day.
>>
>>18686867
So beta and sad. You could have gotten sum.
>>
>>18687993
Because fuck that shit. There are certain things a child's eye can see that would shatter the mind of an adult.
>>
>>18687743
Kek this never happened. This is the definition of the bored redneck fantasy.
>>
>>18688334
First thing I thought is that the anon in that story was black and the neighbors were trying to tell him something. hehheh
>>
>>18685447
but was it phone perhaps?
>>
>>18686720
>It was like 100% coyotes, but holy shit was it spoopy
>but

they can fuck your shit up good still senpai, spooky indeed
>>
>>18687760

>rundown

YOU DUN GOOFD NAO BOI
>>
>>18688342
No but I am Hispanic. This was waaaaaay before the Trump thing and the hardcore hatred of Hispanics. But that's actually my dad's theory on why all that went down.
>>
>>18687341
what does the date and time have to do with anything? i read this post like 3 times trying to find the semblance of it. he makes it sound like its important.
>>
>>18688684
Theres another timeline where something happened the next day. Best if you don't look into it.
>>
>On vacation in Mexico during late 2011
>Staying in a big hotel on the city of Zacatecas
>Hotel is built in one of those colonial buildings dating from 1700, in a little square across the city's cathedral
>Hotel is chill as fuck during the day, and mostly empty because christmas
>Night time
>Both my gf and i heard someone knocking on the wall all night
>Get tired of it and call the lobby, asking the guy in charge to call whoever is in that room and tell them to show up
>"there's no room in there, sir"
>shit bricks
>take a look
>no room, just a stairwell
>NOPE.MPQ

Two days later, we rode a cab to the airport at dawn; and the cabbie asked us if we hadn't seen "the girl".
>turns out there's a ghost girl who has been seen by dozens of guests and hotel staff alike over the years.

The hotel is Zacatecas Emporio, in case someone wants to know.
>>
>Be an angsty fag, decide to cure depression with magick black mirror ritual.
>3am dead of night, some candles in front of a full body mirror. Sitting cross legged
>Looking at self start the ritual,
>Just my black figure
>The weirdest fucking feeling like all the goosebumps at once
>Feel like my consciousness is being assaulted by something, like I'm fainting.
>Black figure in mirror moves.
>Turns it's head to the side and leans over
>NOPE.anglefire.com
>Energy rushing through body, feel like world is spinning as figure in mirror moves and I'm still.
>Fuck this shit. Rush over turn on light, everything normal again
>Ritual worked, shit changed the next day.
>>
File: IMG_0298.jpg (114KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0298.jpg
114KB, 560x560px
>>18682719
>be me, around 14
>getting ready to sleep in bed, put glasses on desk, etc.
>lay down on my side, comfy as can be
>hear something drop onto the bed next to my head, sounded like it had the weight and size of a coin.
>don't open my eyes because figure something just fell down from my headboard (sometimes I would leave ds games up there)
>oh shit what if it's a spider
>eyes still closed, move hand area area of question, not noticing any unusual or foreign objects/creatures
>feel an arm wrap around my body, like someone trying to spoon me.
>flip the fuck out, throwing off covers and sitting upright, eyes are now open and scanning room for intruders (had 2 older sisters)
>see nothing. Somewhere in the motion between me lying back down I hear cackling.
>I'm laying down frozen in fear, staring upright st my ceiling fan trying to focus on the spinning blades.
>try to close my eyes but every time I do a floating blue head on some kind of digital grid repeats a message that no matter where I go no matter where I hide, they'll find me, and kill me.

Haven't been able to rest easy since
>>
>>18688580
>No but I am Hispanic. This was waaaaaay before the Trump thing and the hardcore hatred of Hispanics. But that's actually my dad's theory on why all that went down.

They probably did want you out. But the "hatred" for hispanics hasn't increased. We only want to stop having to pay for illegals. Hell, Canadians are included in that. So you're hispanic, if your old man owns land, then he probably isn't here illegally and that's the biggest reason people dislike those hispanics... their status here. If you're American, then don't lump yourself in with those criminals.
>>
>be me 15
>camping trip with my bro, his sister and her edge lord bf
>In Texas don't remember the exact spot but somewhere in Pipe Creek
>big lake with a island in the middle and a factory on it
>that night drinking and listing to edge lord tell mediocre ghost storys me and bro tell them where going to paddle to the island
> they won't let's us go we get into fight
>pissed we sneak out at about 5:30 the next morning just as dawn hits
> we're paddling to the island and half way there fog rolls in
>super spooked but we keep going
>it takes maybe 30 min to get there
> it's all rocky with a think line of trees and behind that it's a fence
> we walk up to fence and some black guy comes outa nowhere
> he's behind the fence and is just looking at us
> friend says "look sorry if where not supposed to be here man, we can leave"
> guy says nothing so we get the fuck outa there
> paddling back the fog clears out and it's middle day already and there's three miles away from our camp when we get back to shore
> makes no sense because it's an hour paddle there and back and we're only on the island for 20 min
> we freak out and walk back to camp
> sis and bf are pissed
> says we've been gone for hours
>>
>>18687354
It's loud and obnoxious to everyone but you, so yeah anti-social. Even if you're good, no one wants to hear just drums banging away.
>>
File: blue man soup.png (424KB, 657x1000px) Image search: [Google]
blue man soup.png
424KB, 657x1000px
>>18688897
>>try to close my eyes but every time I do a floating blue head on some kind of digital grid repeats a message that no matter where I go no matter where I hide, they'll find me, and kill me.

did it look anything like this?
>>
File: island.png (1MB, 968x767px) Image search: [Google]
island.png
1MB, 968x767px
>>18689235
>Pipe Creek
>>
>>18687354
>>18689258
Also it's drumming late at night.
>>
>>18689235
Getting turned around in fog is normal. Talking to your shadow thinking it's a dude in fog also happens.

Don't underestimate fog.
>>
File: isthisajojoreference.png (573KB, 635x480px) Image search: [Google]
isthisajojoreference.png
573KB, 635x480px
>>18688762
>Emporio
>mysterious kid living in room hidden in the walls
>>
work at funeral home, end of shift around 11pm, trying to leave, shut off lights, bang my leg on casket truck, forgot i left it by back door. now my leg hurts... end
>>
>be me age 22
>leave country to each English in Korea for a year
>school I worked in treated me like shit
>no fluent English-speaking people in a 10-mile radius
>don't know Korean
>parents threaten me with disownment if I pussy out and break my contract to come home
>it's a bad time
>frequent panic attacks when I literally have never had them before
>live in this shitty shit-ass apartment over a pork restaurant
>huge wooded park literally right outside my building
>wake up in the middle of the night one night
>pos brain decided to give me a panic attack while I was sleeping
>pitch black room
>don't immediately know/remember where I am because panic attack
>jump out of bed
>run down three flights of stairs and bolt outside because I can't fucking breathe
>fresh air is nice, start to calm down
>decide to walk through the park even though I'm barefoot and in PJs because trees remind me of home
>man standing in the middle of the trail on my way back
>I have to get past him to get home
>it's like 3 in the fucking morning
>don'tpanic.jpg
>try to remind myself that Korea is one of the safest countries on earth in terms of violent crime
>cross arms over chest to try to hide that I'm not wearing a bra
>start walking towards him
>say "excuse me" in Korean to try to get past (one of the only things I knew how to say)
>he won't fucking move
>not even facing my direction
>nope
>awkwardly slide between him and a tree to get past him, apologize in Korean as I do so
>can feel his eyes follow me as I keep walking
>nopenope
>walking faster
>make it back to apartment
>run up the stairs
>look out window
>he's at the entrance to the park but covered in shadows so I can't make out any features
>NOPENOPENOPE
>close curtains
>don't sleep that night

Learned from my Korean native co-teacher later that there are "shadows" in the park but they're considered good spirits. I call bullshit on that, though, because my stay only got worse until I eventually cut and ran and fled the country.
>>
>be me
>maybe 11-13
>in bed on a school night, gotta do gym tomorrow in middle school
>live in row of townhouses, all identical interiors and like 6 all connected
>in bed, chillin, trying to get used to sleeping in the dark bc i had been sleeping with a lamp on for most of my life
>hear knocking beside me, coming through the wall
>figure its neighbor
>start knocking back, figure its like morse code so i just copy the knocking for a while
>knock knock knock
>knock knock knock
>knock... knock
>knock... knock
>eventually try to make more elaborate knocks, like 5 or 6
>attempts to copy, almost gets it
>realize its midnight and decide to sleep
>knocking continues for like a week
>ask mom if she knows the boy/girl/kid next door to my room
>"anon, theres noone next to your room"
>wut.jpg
>go over a mental blueprint of house, like you used to do to find out if your room in under the kitchen or something
>what the fuck
>theres just open space, a literal gap, no houses, plus bricks
>decide it was a squirrel and they were intelligent bc i couldn't sleep if i thought that there was something else knocking through a brick wall, pipes, and drywall

will continue bc more spoopy shit
>>
>>18687938

i'm having a hard time with your vocab, anon.

>area which has an unreachable fall

what is "an unreachable fall"? like a waterfall? a cliff?

>the other is passing this tube

like a tunnel? a pipe?

>leads to an area full of spines

what the fucking fuck? spines? you mean "pines"? cacti? fucking... i don't know. human backbones hanging from trees? what the hell are "spines"?

>we usually explore to where can we can

wat

is your language incomprehensible because you're 16 or are you from a country where English is not the first language?
>>
>be 14
>camping with dad
>choose spot, about to set up camp in a clearing
>sudden silence
>dad does what any good American would do
>pulls out his gun
>in the woods ahead of us I see them
>a young man
>dad sees him too but doesn't relax
>we're miles from anywhere and this guy has no supplies
>just the clothes on his back
>sees my dad and I watching him
>moves behind a tree
>we lose sight of him
>dad tells me to set up camp
>he watches for this guy the whole time
>we don't see him again
>during the night can't sleep
>silent woods whole night
>didn't sleep
>next morning notice dad didn't sleep either
>dad is staring into woods
>foggy morning but definitely see them
>guy from yesterday
>just fucking watching us
>realize I stared at him last night after it had gotten darker, he was so still I thought he was a tree
>branches from surrounding trees would've aided that illusion in the dark
>disappeared into woods again
>dad checks clearing for anything he may have done
>we didn't hear him enter and the moon was bright so we would have seen his silhouette against our tents
>all there is are mushrooms
>surrounding the clearing in a circle
>dad tells me to pack up and takes me home
>leaves on of his whiskey bottles in the center of the clearing
>we nope out a there
>>
>>18689323#

No like we clearly saw the guys features he was only stand a few feet away from us he just wasn't talking
>>
>>18689295#

I don't think that's the island, to small and no factory
>>
I should add that my room was on the 3rd story, and theres no way anything could have gotten near my room

>be a year later
>sleeping with the lights off now bc im a big boy
>always watch the hallway (had the doors open against my will bc "it gets hot at night", which is true but i didnt mind)
>always take turns watching the hallway, then looking at my closet
>used to be hella into paranormal/cryptozoology when i was a kid so its kind of a permanent paranoia
>be dead silent, maybe 1 a.m
>can't remember if i was asleep or just about to fall asleep, but i was hella tired
>hear a creek outside my door
>eyes open wide, as is primal instinct
>can't see shit
>massive fucking bump under my bed, like someone was under it and it tried standing up
>entire mattress lifted up, shit was strong
>immediately leap as far away from bed as possible, sprinted into the washroom across the hall
>turn all lights on in washroom, lock door
>grab around for weapon
>plunger becomes my excalibur
heart is pounding, face flushed, etc.
>adrenal levels were at max, this was defcon 1
>felt very threatened by whatever was on the other side of that door
>must've been like 2 hours, atleast 30 minutes irl (time is slow when you feel like somethings gonna kill you)
>go back to bed, leave lights on in washroom and in hall
>sleep with lamp on and with room light on
>as much light as possible
>somehow fall asleep with my pocketknife

Shit still spooks me out. I moved into the basement bc it doesnt feel safe upstairs anymore. Still feel scared/uneasy when i have to go upstairs in darkness/with lights off. Do i wanna know what it was?
>>
File: songuri.png (782KB, 550x734px) Image search: [Google]
songuri.png
782KB, 550x734px
>>18689389
Forgot pic. This is the staircase leading up to the park. Duder was standing right at the top by the time I got back inside.
>>
>>18687889
I just got a huge deja vu with your post. Spooky
>>
>>18689488
In what ways did it get worse? Anythink else paranormal happen?
>>
>>18687341
Sounds like a regular anxiety attack.

If it has recurred, she could seek some medical attention.
Otherwise I'd attribute it to a mere one-time neurological fluke.
>>
>Be 17
>Father has a job where he travels and is gone 8 months a year, my mother travels with him sometimes leaving me home alone for 2-3 weeks at a time
>Really scared of home invasions, always lock doors and set house alarm at night.
>Playing league of legends in my room on the second story in my room.
>Dog (border-collie) is peacefully sleeping on the ground next to me.
>Game ends, dog is gone.
>Take headset off, hear a loud slam, like someone threw a board game off the table with little pieces falling to the ground.
>That little fucker is tearing up the kitchen.
>Walk out of my room, dog is at the top of the stairs, staring intently into the dark abyss below with his ears standing straight up.
>Put my hand on his head, "what's wrong boy?"
>He ignores me, continues staring
>More loud crashing and shit getting thrown around.
>He starts growling
>All the doors are locked, house alarm hasn't gone off so the windows are still closed.
>Grab my dog by the collar and guide him into my room, nope the fuck out, lock the door.
>We get into my bed together and fall asleep.

The next morning we started looking around the house, everything was completely normal except my dad's office. Literally millions of dollars worth of baseball memorabilia including original line-up cards for perfect games and several world series/ all star rings. Everything was thrown around everywhere, the expensive shit, pens, papers, dad's diplomas, birth certificates, ssn cards, car titles, but nothing was stolen. Just a bunch of important documents and expensive shit thrown about the room. I cleaned it up and never told my parents about it. Still don't really know what to think of it.
>>
>>18689536
Mostly regular, mundane, adult shit. Work got way worse. Got super sick (strep & bronchitis at the same time paired with hypertension from the stress of my job) and lost 20 pounds in a month. Was being stalked by three Bangladeshi men. Collapsed in the middle of Seoul for seemingly no medical reason. Shit like that. Lots of bad luck that part of me wants to blame on the "shadow" in the park, honestly. I played footsie with alcoholism after a while because of it. I think my co-teacher fed me a line of bullshit because the faculty at the school hated me because 'murrican. Holy shit Koreans hate Americans, but they really needed a foreign teacher because the dude I replaced had to leave halfway through the school year for family reasons. Who knows what would've happened if I ever went back into the park at night.

The only other unexplained phenomena I experienced out there was when we went up into the mountains for some kind of dinner. It was this single building in the middle of the woods up a fucking mountain. We passed some older abandoned buildings on the long dirt road up there and some ruins, and I was pretty mesmerized by it because I love ancient shit like that. Anyway, while we were eating, I left to go outside briefly to go have a smoke and saw some kids playing off innawoods, a boy and a girl. Maybe 5-9, pretty young. I went back inside and asked the co-teacher if the owner of the place knew that his kids were playing out there, since they were kind of far out and I was worried that they might stray too far and get lost. She didn't speak super great English, but she was able to translate the question for me. The translated answer I got back was "no children, no children." I had violent nightmares for the next three nights, but woke up with panic attacks and could never remember them.

Shit didn't start getting really paranormal for me again until I got back to the States. I could tell those stories if you want, but they're not all that exciting.
>>
>>18689616
do tell
>>
>>18689600
What does your dad do?
>>
>>18689664
Yeah if you can be bothered to type them out you may aswell.
>>
>>18689664
So I'm pretty sure my parents' house was haunted. When we moved in, there was a child-sized noose hanging from the ceiling in the basement. No shitting. I was always terrified of the upstairs hallway at night, and I didn't know why. When I was in Korea, actually, I was talking to my mom on the phone and she said that my stepdad (who has always been a lifelong skeptic) was starting to believe it, too, because he was hanging out downstairs super early in the morning (like 4am) having a snack and heard someone walking around upstairs and thought it was my stepsister. He looked up the stairs and saw a small child reach the top of the stairs and turn the corner down the hall.

Anyway.

>come home from Korea (parents eventually caved and let me back home)
>total. mental. fucking. breakdown. from my experiences.
>majorly majorly depressed, sleeping 18 hours a day, hopeless and suicidal pretty regularly. had to trick myself to get out of bed to shower kind of depressed
>I'm 27 now and still not entirely over it, have PTSD from the trip and refuse to take risks anymore, but that's besides the point
>the house feels more haunted than ever
>not entirely sure that something from Korea didn't follow me home
>spirits prey on the mentally/emotionally distressed, right? fuck me
>in depression sleep
>wake up, roll over in bed
>there's a fucking girl sleeping beside me, facing me
>she looks fucking Korean
>reach out to touch her to wake her up, no idea why I'm doing this, WHO ARE YOU HOW DID YOU GET HERE DID I REALLY GET THAT DRUNK LAST NIGHT I'M NOT EVEN INTO OTHER GIRLS
>her eyes snap open at me
>fear and dread hold me in place
>pull hand back, not touching that shit now, nopenopenope
>she leans closer
>close my eyes hoping she just leaves me alone
>open them
>she's gone

And shit like that just kept happening... (cont)
>>
>Be Me
>Be 13
>Staying at Arlington Hotel in Hot Springs, AR
>Smarty Jones Suite
>shitsnice.jpeg
>wake up at 11 at night hearing wooden planks in the hall creaking
>get out of bed to look down hall
>nothing there
>NOPE.gif
>go back to bed, too spooked to sleep
>next morning go check out Al Capone suite, on 13th floor
>In the 20's and 30's, gangsters would visit Hot Springs regularly
>Al Capone rented the entire 13th floor, no one allowed to stay up there any more, but you can go see it
>go look towards his suite
>nothing there
>as we're leaving the floor, I turn around and see a foggy figure float through a wall
>AWHELLNAH.psd
>run to my parents, almost in tears
>never been back since
>>
>>18689714
>about a week later, in depression sleep again
>wake up, kinda thirsty, sit up
>there's a man sitting at the foot of my bed
>he looks like an old timey farmer. overalls, big hat, just sitting on the foot of my bed smoking a cig
>I just kind of stare at him for a few seconds
>he never looks over at me, just enjoying his cig
>I shake my head and lie back down, shoving my face into the pillow and mutter, "I must still be sleeping..."
>turn over and look back at foot of bed
>he's fucking gone

No idea what the hell that was about. That definitely wasn't a Korean ghost. That was a white dude. I kept feeling presences around me for a while, but those were the only two instances where I actually saw people. And then, one day, it just... stopped. Or, more accurately, something stopped it.

>a few weeks later, back in depression sleep
>had had a serious suicide scare the day before, like the kind where you're up at 5am crying hysterically and Googling reasons not to kill yourself
>wake up, see some kind of wispy smoke around me
>negative energy everywhere, and for once it's not coming from me
>"Just leave me alone..." I mutter kind of helplessly
>really didn't have the strength to fight anymore
>this is the end
>another presence shows up, this one kind of invisible
>something happened
>I have no idea what
>suddenly both presences are just gone
>like forever gone

I never had another paranormal experience after that. I got a job and went to my doctor for anti-depressants a few weeks later. My dad passed away when I was 12, and I can't shake the feeling that he was the second presence in the room that day. And by "passed away" I mean he committed suicide, and I'm the only person in the family still alive who knows that's how he went. Maybe it's just my daddy issues talking, but I feel like he saw how close I was to going the way he did and stepped in to stop it at the last second. It makes me sad to think about, for some reason.
>>
>>18687341
Jew magick was afoot.
>>
>>18689755
Wow. I hope things get better for you. That just sounds shitty.
>>
>>18689616
W O R S T K O R E A

Also, whenever I have panic attacks it's usually because of dehydration after crying a fuckton, my advice is drink lots of water or something idk
>>
>>18687843
how were your waepons legal in britain, anon? as far as I was aware you could only get sporting rifles and shotguns etc.
>>
>>18687341
The day after I was fucking your mom while your dad watched and at around 8:46 am I came inside her with the force of a boing 747.
Really made me think.
>>
>>18689787
To tell the truth, they weren't legal
I had to smuggle in those bicycle wheels, but it was fucking worth it 100%
>>
>>18689800
You have been reported to the crown.
A bogdanite tele-kynetic team is being teleported to your location.
>>
>>18689674
Umpire in major league baseball
>>
>>18689820
NO PLEASE, ANON, PLEA
>>
>>18689820
Good luck, I'm behind 7 proxies, and I'm funny, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>18689787
Nearly all /k/ stories are made up bro. You can possess guns in the UK btw, it's just limited af. Usually outside of police it's farmers and such with shotguns. A handful of people are licensed for rifles for controlling deer populations and similar. It's also important to note that you get licensed for each weapon.

If someone had been found in a Nazi uniform with a bunch of unsecured guns and not in control they'd have had the popo called and wouldn't ever have been allowed to own guns again (also fines and likely prison time).
>>
File: image.png (17KB, 633x772px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17KB, 633x772px
>be me
>hanging out with GF
>we decide to check out an abandoned building a few miles north of her house
>couldn't be anything to bad, other than like rats and shit
>i grab my knife, a flashlight, and some snacks for munching on
>we pull up at around 11 or 12
>front door is chained, but we find a busted window to climb through
>there's a tiny puddle where I land, causes me to slip
>land on my ass, hurt like shit
>we continue in and fuck about
>we find a cozy spot and dig into those snacks
>we sit and talk, then she hears a noise
>I don't notice it at first, but she keeps going on about it
>I whip out my knife and go investigate
>we were sitting at the end of a T-shaped hallway, the noise was coming from a room about 15-20 yards away
>can still hear the noise, sounds like wooden planks being rubbed against eachother.
>open it up, mfw it was two skeletons fucking
>the girl skeleton comments on how small the guys' "little bone" is
>she says fuck it and leaves
>the dude just sits there disappointed
>"fucking bone-blocked again"
>>
>>18689780
Thanks, man. I've been taking it one day at a time since then. I'd like to travel outside of the country again to prove to myself that I'm not as crippled by this as I think, but I'm currently out of a job and lack the means to do so.

>>18689784
Sounds legit, honestly, especially once my daily caloric intake started coming primarily from booze. I think altitude sickness had a hand in it, too, because I moved from ~20 feet above sea level to the fucking mountains in Korea. I've since moved to Vegas, and my only panic attack in the States has been out here, likely due to dehydration. Because, you know, desert.
>>
>>18689826
I guess someone broke in to steal some specific bit of memorabilia? It's often possible to get past those window alarm things (though it's a level of skill few buglars would ever get) without tripping anything. It's then why specifically that room and why not steal anything?

The only other thing is your dad got suspected of being a spy or some shit so got fingered. I doubt it, but I guess with travelling around a lot, being connected to all sorts of people potentially, and maybe even weird sounding phone calls with baseball lingo he could potentially pop up as a suspicious person under some metric or other.
>>
>>18688762
>>
File: spook.png (47KB, 682x647px) Image search: [Google]
spook.png
47KB, 682x647px
OK this is just one of the creepy things that happened to me and my friends at reid lake in lake huron forest.
>Be me
>going on camping trip with my mates in the BSA
>we go to the same lake every year
>About a 3 mile hike from 65
>get to lake camping spot
>hunters already took our spot
>go to the opposite side of the lake to camp
the lake is more like a large pond btw
>stay up late talking around the fire listening to the coyotes circling the lake
>super creepy as you can hear them getting further away then closer.
>goes silent
>friend is first to notice
>hears a rustling down the trail we came from
>Shit its the cyotes
>We all unholster our pistols
>nothing
>A guy in a dress shirt and kakis walks from the trail past our campsite and into the woods.
>there was no dirt on him and he had no gear
>after he goes out of site coyotes start howling again
>We stay by the fire all night with our pistols in our laps.

As we went to the same spot for many years this was not the only creepy thing that happened but one event made us never go back again.
>>
>>18689918
Come on don't leave us hanging anon.
>>
>Be me around 19 years old
>Spending the night in the hospital with sick mom
>Don't sleep a wink because fuck the hospital
>Have to be at work by 7am so I leave around 4:30 am-ish
>Go down empty halls and avoid the elevator because I'm not a fan
>Go to the side where the old ICU used to be, which is completely closed off space now
>Go into old stairwell which is steep and windowless, but think nothing of it because I'd been down a few times before
>Get down to the turn of the stairs and the lights begin to flicker, I NOPE around and try to make it to the exit out of fear of darkness
>Lights shut off leaving me in pitch black
>I panic, both hands gripping railing and feet planted firmly on the step
>I hear the first floor exit open but don't see light
>I take in a breath and call out in a nervous chuckle, hey the lights are out in here!
>There is no answer and for a moment everything is silent
>Then I hear footsteps coming up the stairs, like high-heels
>I feel cold chills zigzagging over my entire body and I'm actually shivering
>The heels click on coming up each stair as if nothing was wrong
>The heels get very close and I can feel someone there
>The lights flicker back on and there is no one there, not anywhere in the fucking stairwell!
>I nope the fuck out of there

It's easier for me to use elevators now...
>>
>Work the night shit at a drug store
>The bathroom is in the back and theres poor lighting on the hallway there
>If you were to stand at the door of the bathroom a blurry shadow would be cast on the wall inside
>Stool is against the wall in which shadow would be cast
>One night taking a piss with the door open because fuck it, I'm all alone anyway
>See blurry shadow boing cast in wall
>Someone is standing behind me at the door
>Finish peeing
>Slap my dick twice
>Zip my pants
>Put hand on my belt like CIA
>Turn around
>Nothing
>Walk to the manager's office and close the door
>Nope
>>
File: n0ope.png (45KB, 472x374px) Image search: [Google]
n0ope.png
45KB, 472x374px
>>18689961
Ok there are a few other weird shit that happened over the years like about 50 dead squirrels in a pile we found in the woods, and weird sounds throughout the day. But I will just tell the reason why we no longer go to that part of the forest.
I’ll just start off with saying that the lake is called Reid lake because it is surrounded by tall reeds and there are reeds in patches in the forest.
>Be us
>Go in the middle of the night to the reeds to play this game we made up
>one person is the hunter and hast to find all of us in the reeds and tackle them
>If you get tackled you have to help the hunter
>We left our Weapons and flashlights back at the campsite because we didn’t want to lose them or have an accidental discharge
>Fuck around for abit playing the game Until my friend Bobby notices something
>It had gone quiet yet again no coyotes nothing
>he yells at all of us to shut up and stay still
>We eventually do and notice the silence
>I am first to see it
>A light shining in the trees
>we all watch this light circle us
>circles us about 3 times
>takes about 5 min but it seems like hours
>all of us are getting chills
>finally the light goes out in the exact spot it started
>Where the spot stopped we saw an outline of a figure in the forest
>It was the same guy from 3 years ago
>We all flip shit and run back to camp screaming
>When we get there we grab our guns and equipment and book it back to the trailhead
>Still no noises and we kept on hearing footsteps like someone was running but whine we looked there was no one there

This 100% made me belive in the supernatural I had never been so scared in my life
>>
>>18687991
It looks sinister. Is there any local legends about the forest?
>>
>be me
>go on trip to Tombstone 3 years ago
>stop by birdcage and go on a tour
>while waiting just stare around at paintings and shit, get uneasy
>walk into the main area facing the stage
>reading everything, go up to backstage
>me and mom stop to read something in those little booths in the wall next to the stairs
>weird prescense behind me, tell myself it's mom
>turn around, mom is all the way across the room looking at the carriage they used to move dead bodies, with my dad and sister
>don't say anything, just walk over, internally spooked

Or something that happened to my sister

>be her, four years old living in a old home in Cali
>wake up suddenly late at night
>go to the bathroom, minding own business
>go to leave bathroom, stares into mom and dad's room
>old lady in Victorian style dress standing in there and staring back
>run to room to sleep
>>
>>18690090
Have you ever researched the area or do you know if others have had similar experiences?

I go running in the local forest a lot and only once have I experienced anything weird and that was only when it was a hot day and I got freezing cold chills when going past a spot that was once a Celtic hill fort (UK fag). I just kept my gaze on the trail and had no urge to look into the trees. I have run and walked past that spot countless times and have never felt like that and it was months before I ran past that spot again. I just always got a slight feeling of dread when going near it but one day made myself run past it and it was perfectly normal. I have no problem with dark places or old buildings and I love doing head torch runs at night with my running club in said forest but I'm too much of a wuss to go in at night on my own. Others do and say it's fine but whenever I go to I just think "nah, fuck it".

If I ever experienced anything truly paranormal I don't know what I'd do. The idea of ghosts and what not absolutely make me shit my pants.
>>
>>18690238
The forest is like 1/10 the state of Michigan and has a shitton of legends around it. I thought they were just a bunch of stories until I witnessed shit myself. I still go every year to the forest but I avoid that section
>>
>>18686867
You were so scared of a fucking noise you ran away from a girl you liked and never spoke to her again? Jesus guy
>>
>>18689389
pic without bra, so i can relate to story?
>>
>>18688401
I mean yeah, but I wouldn'tve been spooped by coyotes, more like 'Oh noes coyoes'
>>
>>18689873
Could have happened, he knows a lot of Freemasons and high up people. Not sure what to make of it. Nothing was stolen though. We did have a really good alarm system since we had a lot of death threats. That was four years ago, but for some reason rooms being trashed or stuff being thrown off of desks seems to re-occur quite a bit, even in my apartment after I moved out. I can't tell anymore stories though since anymore personal info you could easily find out who I am through a Google search.
>>
>>18690195
Non that I'm aware off. Something fucky is there though for sure
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>>
>>18688845
details of ritual pl0x.

majorly depressed, can't enjoy anything, literally waiting for family members that love me to die so I can commit suicide but worried about it since it's a cardinal sin and I might go to hell
>>
Here's a story from around 1.5 years ago.

>Be me and my friend, 21 year olds.
>Summer in northern europe. Temperatures were really good so we decided to go for a bike ride to a river, at approx 9pm.
>The road runs throud cropfields near telecom towers, a private village sector and a woodsy area.
> Came, swam, shit happened.
> I found a bloodsoaked towel, my friend found a half-broken butterknife.
> Hear sound - someone sighing in the bushes as if gasping for air.
>Thought murder citim.
> We follow the gasps but it gets more far.
> We realize it was a fucking otter with nose issues.
> Take our bikes and leave. We drank some beer before, between swimming sessions.
> Already 00:00. While we drive I retell a story about a cryptide that my friend told me earlier.
> TL;DR a rake-like thing that immitates voices of friends and relatives and yells for help. Only attacks when you look at it after it taunts ye. Runs soopafast and makes ACK-ACK sounds.
>As we drive past the village, through the fields, my friend hears ACKING and says that I should speed up.
>The thing Is that I AM FUCKING INFRONT OF HIM.
> I do realize what's happening and tell him not to turn his head back, stop listening to acking and listen to the story I'm telling.
> We both almost crash our bikes into a gravel pit. PHEW.
> After the fields were passed, shit stopped. We NOPEYNOPE the hell to our homes.
> Had a rest at a gasstation and drank some coffee with sandwiches to discuss the shit we survived.

Still visit the river but not at fucking night. Not ever.
>>
>>18685371

Yeah, I have a possessed toy story.

>be 7
>just moved into new house in shitty older burb
>it's the evening but lights are on and playing with action figures
>mom tells me time to clean up
>go to put Zerg toy away
>press button one more time
>"I WILL OWN YOUR SOUL"

I have never been so scared since, that's saying a lot because I have seen other paranormal shit and almost died multiple times.

>inb4 just a prankster in the factory
I was 7.
>>
This one might not be /x/ related but here it goes.
I was riding my bicycle to get a few beers with friends, I felt around sun set so when I got on the bike path it was pretty much dark (bike path is next to a creek). I have a strong bike light because bike path can be sketchy with bums and gang members in certain areas. As I'm biking I see eye shine, two sets, really low to the grown. I slow down thinking its raccoons or skunks. They move like raccoons or skunks and seem to big to be a cat. I wait till I see the eye shine cross the path towards the creek before riding again but at the same time keeping and eye on where they crossed just in case what ever it was crosses back. When I'm near the spot I pedal evenly so the bike won't make that clicking noise it makes while coasting, I do this so I won't spoop a skunk and I might be able to hear how close they are to the path. It's dead quiet so I think maybe what evers eye shine I saw went down to the creek and it would be safe to speed up with out worry. When I passed the spot where I was the eye shine I thought would see what ever it was or maybe it would move a little but nope. Instead there two teen girls next to each other just staring at me. They did not take their eyes of me, like there whole head was moving, just focused on me. I kept the same pace and when the path turned and I know they wouldn't be able to see me I took off fast and got off the path and into streets with lights.
>>
>be 9 years old
>move into a trailer
>have room on the opposite side of trailer from my parents' room
>little brother's room is right beside mine
>right outside of my bedroom was a bathroom
>leave bathroom light on as a nightlight
>one night I look at the wall beside my bed
>see shadow of what looks like a little girl with pigtails
>think it's being caused by two big pillows next to my bed
>get up and move them
>shadow is still there
>also sometimes I could hear the floor creaking like someone was walking on it
>during these times the bathroom light wasn't on for some reason that I can't remember
>I would hide under the covers as the footsteps seemed to stop right beside my bed

That was the only time I've ever experienced anything that could be considered paranormal. We only lived there for 8-9 months before moving.

Looking back it was probably just my imagination but it was sure scary at the time.
>>
>>18689389
Post tities or didnt happen.
>>
>>18689420
I notice this knocking is really common... It feels like it comes inside the wall.
In my older department i slept in a mini room made in a little yard, where nothing its upside, in the other room instead there was a first floor where an old women lived.
Most nights i heard steps (shoes with heels) or knocking. Or things moving like chairs or something heavy. The problem is that nothing was upside me and instead of scare me, it made me feel comfy.
I once start replying to the knocking and it replied back, crazy shit.

It still happening in my new department but now i do have people living upside me in this building.
>>
>Be me, about 8 years old
>Sleep with my door open because I think it would be easier to easier to escape if something came through my window
>wake up in the middle of the night
>dazed and confused
>sit up and look out into the hallway
>see a pale blue figure in a Victorian Style Nurse's uniform going down the stairs
>NOPE.co.uk
>Fall back down onto my bed
>Eventually go back to sleep
>Go downstairs in the morning and find the TV on
>Tell my mum about what I saw
>She has a concerned look on her face
>I find out that when my sister was around the same age, she woke up to find a similarly dressed girl sitting on the end of her bed
>My house and all the surrounding houses are built on what used to be a hospital
>>
>>18689221
Fuck off back to /pol/ we don't want that bullshit here.
>>
>>18692802
>Fuck off back to /pol/ we don't want that bullshit here.

So you speak for everybody...
>>
>>18691336

>Had a foster child for a while
>Had some toys left over, including a talking doll that ran off batteries
>Lived in an old apartment building that had lots of odd to weird things happen, including seeing shadow people
>One night while sleeping, my wife hears someone talking in the kid's room
>Scared, wakes me up thinking it's a burgler
>Get up, creep to the room - door closed
>Slowly open door, stick arm in and flip on light as I throw open door all the way
>Nothing there
>All of a sudden from the closet, something starts talking
>NOPE
>Realize it's that talking doll
>Figure it's acting up because the batteries are getting low - have seen that sort of thing happen before
>Pull it out, unscrew the battery compartment
>No batteries
>NOPE again
>Set it down to think about it, has to be some reasonable explanation
>All of a sudden, eyes on doll flutter and it goes talking again
>DAMNNOPE
>Grab it, run down stairs and stuff it in the trash

I can't stand dolls. Especially ones that talk or have the open/close doll eyes. No fuckin' way we're ever getting one of those again. If we foster any more kids, they're getting toy blocks, or sand to play with.
>>
>>18690862
need a mirror. The bigger the mirror the better. Done in pure darkness, no outside light, night obviously better. No outside noise, quiet af. Get a candle, must be real flame. Behind you so your silhouette is a shadow in the mirror. Sit down in front of mirror.

Next you're going to stare at yourself, concentrate on the reflection. Don't blink too much, stare. You're going to want to get to a state of mind where that reflection of you is a different person, a different you. In a world where what you want exists. In this case, it's a you that's happy and content in life. Once it's real to you that it's a different "you" in that situation. Call out to it in your mind. You'll start to feel a little weird, like energy is going crazy.

The next step is slightly difficult to conceptualize, but now that the entity in the mirror is not you, mentally command it you're trading places with it. Repeat this mental command and as you do this Imagine that the you in the mirror is now the real you, and the you in your body is the reflection. That you're taking the happy you's place and he's taking yours. Pour emotion and energy out into the mirror to the reflection as you do this.

Suddenly something will snap, for me it was just after the crazy shit happened with the moving reflection. At the height of the energy vibes. A weird empty calmness. Reaffirm you took his place in your new world. Shut the ritual down and do life. The energy drop shows it works, but another sign is things will shift around, you'll have a personal "mandela effect", and pretty quickly, within 2 weeks things will change.
>>
>>18693005
So you enter the mirror world and let that pervert doppelganger alone with your family? Anyone else now thinks serial killers are doppelgangers from mirror realm?
>>
>Kid at Grandparents house, IDK how old
>Sleeping upstairs in the old ass 1920s attic alone
>Sudden shift in mood of room, no longer feels like cool attic, now feels like imminent death
>Blinds closed, street light illuminating them with orange glow.
>Big ass shadow sweeps across slowly
>100% sure is deadly deadly ghost
>Close eyes, under covers.
>Radio in room starts up on own, full blast
>Blondie's One Way or Another blasting the chorus

I'm gonna meet ya', I'll meet ya'
I will drive past your house and if the lights are all down
I'll see who's around
One way or another, I'm gonna find ya'
I'm gonna get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya'

>Struggling in dark trying to shut the fucking radio down, unplug it and run like fuck downstairs crying.
>Incapable of listening to that fucking song now.
>>
>>18689755
He sees you very well and he loves you very well.
>>
>>18689787
I'm a faggot reenactor so we get certain permissions to use certain weapons

>>18689846
Wasn't made up. I was more than likely seeing shit from illness and sleep deprivation.
>>
>>18693024
Well I gotta say this is technically the mirror world I "entered". So you're the doppelganger. :^D

Seriously though, you gotta be willing to walk away from life as is if you do this ritual. The rest of the story isn't very Nope-y. After the ritual I went to bed, and when I woke up in the morning my Facebook was fucking blowing up about one of my friends committing suicide that night. I went to the funeral a few days later and saw his insanely big social group, all his friends, and family. I found out that he killed himself around 5am after a night of drinking, and his letter stated: "I'm so alone in life, please don't tell my son I'm a coward". I basically got pounded with heartfelt emotions that equated to "All these people were in his life, he wasn't alone, depression is an illusion you put yourself in." During a really fucked up part of the memorial they had a youtube video of him karaoke singing hallelujah. At that point, i realized how fake my depression was and that it was all a lie, and it was gone forever.
>>
File: DSCN0395.jpg (693KB, 1200x840px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0395.jpg
693KB, 1200x840px
>be me
>walk out on the back deck
>mywoodedview.jpg
>>
File: pizza21.jpg (28KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
pizza21.jpg
28KB, 700x700px
>>
>>18683342
>>Be me as a kid
>>Be like 7 or so
>>Wake up in the middle of the night
>>See women crouching in the hallway outside my room staring at me
>>Decide it's not real/Can't do anything about it and I'm a dumb kid so I'm not really spooked and fall back asleep
>>Wake up the next morning and the family vacuum is sitting where the woman was
>I must've been half asleep and drempt the vacuum was a lady for some reason. Not paranormal but somewhat spooky to think back on
Prob a mexican ghost lady
>>
>>18689429
LMAO i thought i was the only one
>>
File: 1475427461890.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475427461890.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>18692802
fuck off back to your safe space
>>
>>18693005
fairly srs occultist here
why the fuck would you do something this stupid
>>
>>18687991
Sounds like a deer
>>
>>18693416
Sleep tight, Pizza
>>
>>18688897
Nearly the same happened to me about 4 years ago. I felt something hit my bed that sounded and felt like a quarter and it freaked me out so I sat up and turn my night on and there were hand prints on my covers going all the way up my bed. Tried not to think about it since, but reading this made goosebumps crawl. It's crazy knowing that this has happened to someone else.
>>
>>18682762
For you
>>
>>18692802
>Bro, why can't people just cross borders illegally
>>
>>18689389
What other scary shit happened
>>
>>18693416
Sleep tight, Pizza
>>
>>18682719
>childhood, couldn't have been more than around 10
>live in quiet woodsy new jersey town, pretty much the sticks
>always have trouble sleeping, pretty scared of the dark
>around 9 or 10 at night
>have an arm lazily hanging over my loft bed
>suddenly feel it being grabbed strongly
>can't get free, freak out
>i'm about to yell out but it stops
>lay awake listening for movement, nothing
I always believed that house was haunted (live in Minnesota now), I remember a few other things if anyone's interested
>>
>>18693416
sleep tight, pizza
>>
>>18693416
Sleep tight, Pizza
>>
>>18693562
When your young your brsin5isnt fully developed do your brain sees weird shaps in the dark and anything could look like anything it use to happen to me alm the time.
>>
>>18694882
Post fag
>>
>>18694970
aight
>same house in new jersey, younger than previous story
>halloween night, just got home from family party
>cousin had shown me that jumpscare video of the white car on the mountain road
>got mad halloween nerves
>drank a ton of soda, need to pee at well past midnight
>scared to go into the hallway
>peek out
>smoky, tall figure with dull red eyes moving quickly towards me
>back the fuck up, literally piss myself
>hide behind the door for a good minute, heart racing
>go right to bed
that one can probably be chalked up to staying up too late and being a kid, still spoopy though
>>
>>18694989
>around age 13
>wake up suddenly, really early in the morning
>sun is barely out, eerie early morning light coming through the window
>realize i woke up because my bed is shaking
>not violently, but sure as hell moving on its own
>sit still and wait for it to stop
>peek under bed (it's a loft, so pretty high off the floor)
>nothing but the tv and playstation
the previous owners wife had died of cancer so i've always thought that maybe the habenings were her doing
>>
>>18682719
>Be me 18
>Kind of believes in a little of everything
>Gets into pseudoscience involving telekinesis
>Do some meditation things I find online because fuck
>After a few weeks of doing this, start feeling uneasy
>When completely silent always around 3 my bed creaks and sometimes my paintings on the wall move
>Also has terrifying lucid dreams (in the manner that I'm aware)

This has been going on for a few months and then I started seeing shit in my house. I've been trying to ignore it, but it gets more aggressive, don't know if counts as nope story. Sry
>>
>>18695029
your shit's haunted famalam, call a priest
>>
>>18695040
Honestly it's not limited to the house, I personally think I've attracted something negative and it's "attached" to me. How would I fix that?
>>
>>18695063
warding prayers, holy water, and in all seriousness a trained catholic priest, exorcism rates are spiking recently and getting a hold of one won't be easy but it does work (assuming you really have attracted something evil)
>>
>>18689235
You done got blacked.

Missing time!
>>
>>18694680
Trumptard triggered.
>>
>>18694801
Borders are man-made. No human being is illegal upon Mother Earth.
>>
>>18694680
>Nazi filth

Into the trash you go.
>>
>Grew up with horrible sleep paralysis and night terrors
>Stopped around high school don't remember much aside from wanting to scream but being unable to
>Join Navy as a seabee at 19
>Get out at 25 have amazing wife
>flash forward to 30, still no more sleep spoops
>Randomly wake up, try to get up to get water
>Can faintly lift arm
>Get feeling to not look towards corner of ceiling
>Look because I'm retarded
>Pool of darkness with what looks like blackheart from MvC fucked slendy
>Raw panic its fucking looking at wife
>Feel strangely calm, but still try to warn her
>It just fades into the blackness
>Gradually can move again
>Never mention it to anyone

We divorced last year, apparently around that time she had slept around. Still wtf about it, it stopped happening after I kicked her out. Shadow bro doesn't like cheaters I guess. Maybe he was trying to cuck me.
>>
>>18692912
>Le ebin B horror movie "No batteries!" may may

How are you posting from the '80's?
>>
>>18686568
Shit nigga I'd play louder too
>>
>>18686568
>>18695403
>Be murderer
>Break in to some anons house
>Hear Jumanji drums, immediately freeze
>They stop, keep going
>Hear them louder and autistic screeching
>Nope.Xml
>>
>Be graveyard post commander for residential security firm
>Underlings are out citing
>0300 in morning heard ungodly groaning
>Look outside, see man with one arm no legs crawling
>No blood
>Look at CCTV because light would reveal I saw him.
>Is crawling towards underlings heading back from patrol.
>Had large object in mouth
> 'Patrol 1&2.CP. Run'
>Call PD
>Was a drugged out veteran low crawling with one of his prosthetics in his mouth
>PD legit throught he was a fucking zombie too at first.
>>
>>18693416
Sleep tight, pizza!
>>
>be me
>11 years old
>coming back across the USA from a trip to a friend's wedding
>get out because family needs to piss
>all the bathroom lights are off, leaving it pitch black
>whatthefuckever.jpg
>successfully find urinal
>piss
>come back out
>feel disturbance in the force
>turn around
>nothing there
>have this happen for the entire walk back to the car, despite it being an open area and being able to clearly see if something was coming
>climb back in car
>bundle up
>go to sleep
>imagine the hall in my house, seeing a silhouette dart just out of sight
>decide not to investigate
>fast forward 2 years later
>see silhouette out of the corner of my eye
>look at it
>silhouettenope.png
>look away
>recall dream
>get up and immediately prepare to beat the shit out of whatever made that silhouette
>hall leads to garage
>both hall and garage are well lit
>nothing
>fuckthat.jpg
>family thinks i'm fucking paranoid
>explain.webm
>family stops giving a shit after I finish
>have reoccuring feeling of being watched when I'm alone now
>fuckrestrooms.gif
>>
>>18688268
The couple that are fucking die, asap
>>
>>18686568
You're the ghost and the lady could hear whisps of your banging around. She heard it faintly again and said hello?? Gripped in fear after the noise paused.
>>
>>18695312
>'hey man your wife has been cheating on you, I know we haven't seen each other since high school but I thought you should know.'
monsters are chill confirmed
>>
>>18695530
Kek
Seriously though, maybe the fucker was like 'nah dawg, shits fucked even by my standards'
>>
I dunno if I just borderline shit myself in darkness or what but here we go
>be me
>9-11 years old
>occasional blackouts because neighbors abusing power
>blackout one night
>family shuffles around in the dark
>i'm behind the couch
>attempt to shuffle towards a flashlight I remember seeing
>hit something
>i'm behind the couch
>nobody else is behind the fucking couch
>holyshit.jpg
>decide not to say anything, just in case am being held at clawpoint or some shit
>find flashlight
>look around, nearly blind family (good job anon)
>family is nowhere near me
>fuuuuckno.gif

>be me
>14 years old
>go out to get gate for my parents who are driving home
>go out in the middle of the night with a crappy flashlight I had lying around i'd been meaning to fix
>walk towards gate
>turn around
>pitch black backyard
>shine light
>nothing there
>walk another few feet
>feel eyes gazing into the back of my head
>shine light behind me
>sure as shit there are eyes
>four of them, two seperate ones
>too high to be cat or dogs
>we don't own cats and dogs are all inside with no doggy door
>turn around and start walking faster
>open gate
>wait in silence, staring and waiting for something to jump at me
>parents get home
>walk back
>see eyes
>walkfastershithead.jpg
>>
>be me
>overimaginitive cringey 12 year old
>walk into living room in middle of night
>see that bitch from the grudge speeding across the living room on all fours gunning for me
>rounds a corner breaking line of sight and disappears into thin air
>realize I haven't moved this entire time
>go back to bed
>watched by nothing
>stare at door praying nothing comes through
>fall asleep
>really dont want to
>fuckmeamirite,gif
or this one which isn't scary to me so much as funny
>be me
>still cringey 12 year old
>rapid loud knocking on the wall right next to my head while I'm trying to sleep
>mimic knocking
>knocking mimics back
>ohgodwhy.png
>continue knocking like an idiot
>knocking continues
>know that the living room is on the other side
>living room is right around the corner
>do a test to see what's on the other side
>knock knock
>knock knock
>Knock Knock Knock
>while knocking continues, go to opposite side of wall
>one of my fucking dogs scratching herself
>happened to be on cue with my knocking
>fuckmeamirite
>>
Why do ghosts love to fuck around with dolls so much?
>>
>>18693416
sleep tight, pizza
>>
>>18695286
Lol no human being is illegal bullshit. If property is made up you wouldn't mind if we take away your house and give it to some drug dealer with 12 kids
>>
>>18683342
>>18687704
She left because you were all out of Lemon Pledge.
>>
>>18695676
Something humanoid they can manipulate to express themselves through without harming anyone of being seen as an unwanted malevolent presence.
>>
>>18693005
Master warlock here. That shits rad yo
>>
>>18694680
Drumpfa loompa go back too /pol/
>>
>>18695901
If property is made up you couldn’t take or give anything, the concepts of taking and giving wouldn’t mean shit
>>
>>18696484
I knew Gul'dan shitposted on 4chan
>>
File: 1466326641534.jpg (54KB, 412x627px) Image search: [Google]
1466326641534.jpg
54KB, 412x627px
>>18693416
I HAVE AWOKEN
>>
>>18695029
Post the meditation you did.
>>
>>18686867
Wew fucking lad
>>
>>18686867
>not making a move on her because im too fucking scared that she'll say i raped her if i did
You did good anon. Bitches gonna bitch.
>>
>>18686867
Never change, /X/.
>>
>>18696589
>>18696603
>>18696654
Samefagging this hard.
>>
>>18696683
Meant this, not this. >>18696589
>>
>>18695901
Record scratch.

>>18696499
Mic drop.
>>
>be me, maybe 12 or 13
>Hang out with my siblings and our neighbours daughters
>They all freshly came out from the farest village of middle eastern
>Naiv, dumb, uneducated but mostly
>Ugly as shit
>Even back in the time when fashion was shit but you could tolerate it for the eras sake. Their look was a no go
>Anyway...they keep telling spooky stories from their village lifes..
>Long story short her story was that one time when she was home alone
>She decided to turn off the lights
>And someone grabbed her hand once the light turned off and kept rubbing her hand softly in the dark
>She uses my hand to demonstrate it and rubs my hand
>not impressed by 17 yo barbara streisand looking witch
>Time passes...get older...remember her story
>Feel awkward bc...
>Realizing that this bitch just had a random sexual fantasy and used me to touch n rub my hand and arm
>What a crazy ass prude bitch.jpg
>Bought acid and put both my hands in there
>Currently typing with my feet
>>
>>18696589
Honestly it was just some guided meditation that you can easily find on YouTube, as I had said. Do you think maybe that's the reason this shit is happening? Will find link later.
>>
>be 21 year old me
>parents gone for 5 days, brother is older and moved out
>about 12am, set up neet palace in living room in front of fuck huge tv with bong, snackies, and blankets
>on video call with girl-friend
>be talking shit when small dog goes crazy, barking wild at something outside
>get off couch, walk over to doors leading out to the deck to look
>reflexively jerk my head really hard to look at speedy moving black object to my right, about the height of a man
>"what the fuck was that??"
>tv and sound system shut off
>panic.exe
>try to play it off, just a thing, not malicious, whatever
>turn tv back on, try to relax, still shaky, keep talking to friend on video
>big doggo starts barking
>doggo runs to the front room and barks, then acts like he forgot what he was barking at, paces around the house, goes back to the front room and barks at same spot before settling back down on his bed
>doggo repeats this about every 8 minutes
>slowly losing sanity, start to cry
>every time he gets up to bark at an area, the area is closer and closer to me until it's directly behind the couch i'm sitting on
>NOPE.jpg
>call brother telling him to come stay the night at the house
>sit on video call with friend for the 45 mins it takes for him to get there
>brother arrives
>go to sleep
>next day friend says she was checking for shit over my shoulder on video

this happened last august
to be fair, i was 8/10 stoned, and nothing ever came from it other than seeing the black thing and riling up my dog but it was scary as fuck
>>
>>18687525
Thought that was Chin-Chin for a second
>>
>>18696766
And then everyone stood up and clapped right? You lefties are pathetic
>>
>>18687743
This reminds me of the guy who posted those stories about his house being constantly attacked by wood elves like every night
>>
>>18697208
Righties are pathetic too.
>>
>>18689861
I dont believe this, dicks dont have bones they are meat tubes, that fill with blood
>>
>>18693416
sleep tight, pizza
>>
>>18697034
>8/10 stoned
DUDE
>>
>>18686911
Dogman.

http://www.dogmanencounters.com/
>>
>14-15 years old
>take a 4 hour nap and wake up extra early on the weekend to play videogames around 2-3 am in the basement
>decide to go wash my face to wake myself up a bit after a hour or two in playing loz oot in the basement washroom
>look up after the initial rinse and there was a grey standing behind me according to the mirror. it was in the corner by the toilet observing me. I stare back silently in awe and fear. Blinking a few times to see if I was really seeing this.
>decide to turn around and see it for myself
>gone.jpg
>shiver and leave the bathroom and the basement for the rest of the morning and chill upstairs

Upon looking back at this instance I wish I had tried to communicate with it calmly when I was blinking instead of trying to justify it's existence by turning around.
>>
File: 68163292.jpg (69KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
68163292.jpg
69KB, 480x360px
>>18689790
>I came inside her with the force of a boing
>>
>>18689221
>trump deports all illegals, breaking up families and making legal and illegal hispanic and latino people hate him everywhere
>loses hundreds of millions of tax revenue paid by illegals
>builds $15 billion border wall with no way to make mexico pay back, wall makes no change in drug war as cartels simply expand their tunnel networks to dig under it
>recriminalizes recreational marijauana, wasting tens of millions of tax dollars and man hours policing victimless "crimes" for things like minor possession, raising the incentive for illegal smuggling of marijuana and removing working citizens from the workforce, thereby injuring the economy and our national security immeasurably
>He benefits financially from all this by buying stocks in private prisons he gave the go-ahead to reopen
>Uses FCC rollback on Net Neutrality to make sure no one who uses the internet can say anything negative about him, calls any dissenters VERY FAKE NEWS
>At the end of 4 years, America's foreign relations are dogshit, the country is bankrupt, prisons are fuller than ever, riots in the streets protesting his actions and the economy is ruined
>trump jerks off jeffrey epstein and steve bannon in trump tower after raping melania and sexually assaulting any young starlets he can get his hands on
>MAGA! :^)
>>
>>18689714
Sounds like you may be haunted by bad spirits. Tried any sort of cleansing? Been to any religious leaders?
>>
>>18697726
>druglord takes 1 year to make a tunnel deep and long enough to not be spotted
>thinks the wall is just a wall and has no one watching it
>tunnel gets found 3 days after finishing or even before its done
>meanwhile democrats are doing stuff like using planned parenthood to exterminate black americans
>>
>loses hundreds of millions of tax revenue paid by illegals

Anon... I.....

I think you forgot that they're illegals.
>>
>>18697955
Studies have found results showing they pay $12-20 billion per year
>>18697947
>implying tunnels are that small in number, or that easily or quickly found

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/02/us/us-mexico-border-wall-tunnels.html

>blatantly ignoring the low-cost health and family planning planned parenthood provides
>implying planned parenthood uses any government or tax money for the minor percentage of their overall business that is abortions

please try harder, anon.
>>
>>18698002
>and family planning planned parenthood provides

>kill babies
>prevent families
>"family planning"

doesn't get much creepier than that
>>
>>18698002
because they pay sales taxes, they cost billions more for receiving healthcare then skipping out on the bill.
>>
>>18698249

>be illegal
>choke on food stamp chicken foot
>go to hospital
>get all better
>go home, get bill
>NOPE
>move, steal new identity
>>
>>18686568
Playing the drums louder was the only acceptable choice desu
>>
Used to live in a pretty spoopy house for most of my life (18 years). In my time there I had a variety of weird shit happen.

>be my sister and I coming from the first floor after playing video games for hours
>close to midnight, everyone else is asleep on the second floor
>we lock the house and turn off most shit to save on the electricity bill, only thing left on are the lights
>everything turned off, windows closed, time to go to bed
>heading up the stairs, I get a feeling of anxiety
>hears one of the chairs being dragged along the tile floor, that shit is pretty fucking heavy
>sister hears it too
>both nope the fuck upstairs
>we go back after an hour when we calmed down
>nothing out of place, the chair that should have been moved wasn't

Tbh I wasn't too surprised at that happening since lots of other things used to happen in the house. I'll give another.

>house has this weird part of the roof that has some cables running through it
>sort of like an attic but its too short (about 2-3 feet high) and the "floor" is actually cardboard planks that you can remove to get in though if you stand on them, they would likely break
>be me, school ended early
>"oh boy I can't wait to go home and sleep I'm so fucking tired"
>get home and fall asleep
>home alone too
>get woken up by the cardboard planks above my head creaking
>It's probably the wind
>this shit goes on for like 2 hrs
>wake up again and seriously wonder what's making the planks creek
>realize that something must be applying a decent amount of pressure to it
>nope the fuck out of my bed and head to the first floor where I am safe from the attic ghost
>eventually grow a pair and get a ladder and a flashlight and knife (i was a dumb kid) and head up to the attic
>absolutelynothinginherewtf.jpg
>freak out, head back downstairs and wait for mom to get home

This wasn't the last time the attic cardboard planks creaked but I got desensitized and stopped giving a shit. I have more if you guys want
>>
>>18690426
why not let us know? its not like were going to fuck you up if we know who you are, this isnt /b/
>>
>>18693005
But what happens to the other you? I wouldn't want to ruin my 'good' life in another plane just to improve this one. Seems too mean
>>
>>18686720
What the fuck would Mexican smugglers be doing innawoods?
>>
>>18687760
Damn I wanna know what was there. Should go back sometime and see if you get that same feeling.
>>
>>18696723
I'm not samefagging, you stupid bitch.
>>
>>18695449
>Rent a cop
>Using military time
>"Out citing"

Who the fuck are they citing? Rent a cucks don't have the legal authority to cite anyone for shit.
>>
>>18695901
False comparison, nazi boy. PUBLIC property has no ownership, not private.

>Some drug dealer with 12 kids

lul nice redneck burping point red herring bullshit. Back to your garbageboard you go.
>>
File: 1482284622133.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482284622133.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
>>18697208
>Lefties

Wew lad, shitkicker
>>
>>18700167
nazis were socialist you tool
>>
>"waah I hate trump and it's been 32 seconds since I last told someone waaahhh!1!1!1!1!1"

These fucking neckbeard neanderthals just never stop with the fucking politics. Just never fucking let it go. Like a broken record every goddamn second bringing up politics and lowering the level of dialogue until it's nothing more than autistic screeching. Christ, I hate these fucking faggots. Can't even let it go in a x thread.
>>
>>18700196

Yep and now it'll probably be derailed because two fucking complete asswipes couldn't keep their fucking political ranting on b or somewhere else.
>>
File: 1484962542559.jpg (17KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
1484962542559.jpg
17KB, 414x415px
>>18689866
I want to love and protect you
>>
>>18700196
collectivists are useless bums that can't take care of themselves my bro.
>>
>>18688389
Kek
>>
>>18697726
Fucking THIS.

Decent, intelligent human beings: 1
Cheeto Benito trailer trash: Absolute 0
>>
File: 71473912.jpg (90KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
71473912.jpg
90KB, 480x360px
>>18697947
Now that's a fucking STRETCH right there.

Also:

>Le ebin democunts r evil we are the moral party! may may
>Pretending he gives an ounce of a fuck about black Americans
>>
>>18697955
I think you forgot we don't give a fuck if they are so-called "illegals" since humans can't be illegal.
>>
>>18698204
>Kills babies

No, they don't.
>>
>>18698249
>Citation needed
>>
>friend mentions peter scully
>go looking into him
>glad he's being shot by firing squad
>daisy's destruction wiki shows up in auto fill
>dismembered body first image in the image search preview

:( nope
>>
>>18699228
Plotting to tape and murder good Christ-ian, God-fearing, hard-working, tax-paying Americans, of course. For what other purpose does the Mexican serve?
>>
>>18700194
National socialist is the polar opposite of democratic socialist, young boy. Freshman politics is in your best interest.
>>
>>18700196
Kind of like you did with Obama for 8 straight years, huh?
>>
>>18687198
>>18687232
Creepy shit Anon. Sounds like that house has a gnome problem. Damn little gnomes are so creepy and I do believe those little monsters are real.
>>
>>18700401
Conservatives didn't bitch and moan about every little thing that Obama did like libcucks are doing with Trump. You have some serious denial if you believe otherwise.
>>
>>18700468
I wanted a cat so bad as a kid to protect me from those little fuckers after seeing the Stephen King movie Cat's Eye where the cat protects the girl from the little troll thing, but my parent's hated cats.
>>
>>18700500
Are you fucking kidding me? Like, are you legitimately fucking drunk right now? I can tell you for a fact conservatives blamed Obama for literally every little misfortune in their own lives. Where you do think the meme "Thanks, Obama!" came from? What timestream are you living in? Because this is some Mandela Effect shit right here.
>>
>>18700524
>Are you fucking kidding me?

Go to sleep carl.
>>
>>18693416
Sleep tight, Pizza
>>
File: 1474078727699.jpg (594KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1474078727699.jpg
594KB, 1200x900px
>>18700546
Nah, I'd rather rustle your jimmies, Bobby-Ray.
>>
>>18700500
>This level of cognitive dissonance tho
>>
>>18700524
We didn't riot and throw protests every fucking week you cuck.
>>
File: gp2ffb_6.jpg (55KB, 419x281px) Image search: [Google]
gp2ffb_6.jpg
55KB, 419x281px
>>18700352
You mean this image? It's fake. It's from the Jap horror movie Guinea Pig 2: Flower of Flesh and Blood.
>>
>>18693005
In a few words I am going to tell you why this is retarded as fuck...
For a start black mirrors are a scrying tool used in Necromancy (see under victorian necromancy) and demonology, therefore acording to any sensible understanding of the occult the only things you could be hoping to switch places with are demons or the souls of the restless dead. Why the fuck would you try to literally switch places with something from between realms just to cure depression? Like the way that ritual is presented even makes very clear that you are swaping places, thats not a cure for depression thats allowing your psychic barrier to decrease enough for something to hijack your body and expell your soul to the world it was traped in and being that it wants this exchange in the first place I think it's safe to asume it's not a good trade.
>>
>>18689755

우리는 너를 본다.
>>
>>18700131
probably part of an hoa giving warnings to cars parked without permits
>>
File: J1hSHPi.jpg (182KB, 750x760px) Image search: [Google]
J1hSHPi.jpg
182KB, 750x760px
>>18700571
Oh, word? Are you living in the timestream with the Tea Party?
>>
Obama is a Nazi-this is certainly easily ascertained when one looks at his political policies and far right wing actions as president. If you do not know this to be true, you sir, are a neo-liberal dupe. Sorry pal. Obama and Hillary and Billy C are all goose stepping right wing fanatics. NDAA - look it up dummy. Trump's just a clown with a frown controlled by identical masters of criminal financial corruption and rampant world wide imperialism.
>>
>>18700618
>cherrypicking this hard
You're a dipshit.
>>
>come to check out nope thread
>Kuks vs Keks
>Nope
>>
>>18700637
That's not what cherrypicking means, young cuck.
>>
File: 1463813355406.jpg (64KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1463813355406.jpg
64KB, 600x450px
>>18700637
>Gets his argument plainly and solidly refuted
>T-that's c-cherry-picking!
>>
>>18700589
Yeah I called it "black mirror ritual" because "mirror in the dark ritual" sounds jankey. But definitely use a regular mirror DO NOT USE A BLACK MIRROR.

>real talk
You can see from my post that yes, my consciousness got assaulted, around the same time the shadow in the mirror animated. I fought and stayed awake, but I was more than willing to trade places with it. I have no idea what happens if the person gets overwhelmed. Could be hijack, IDK. What I do know is I ended up here. If my soul got expelled, it was this world I was sent to. So is it really that evil a world?
>>
>>18693416
Sleep tight, pizza
>>
File: 1439644292837.jpg (47KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1439644292837.jpg
47KB, 540x960px
>In kindergarten
>Teacher is asking what we all want to be when we grow up
>First person said "a ninja turtle" so every person just started saying the same thing because dumb kids
>It's a big group and she's going slow so I kinda wander/crawl off
>There's a closet type area by her desk
>See a small wooden box inside, like the kind you'd keep something precious in or a classy cigar box
>Open it and see a bunch of small, grey, furred things, like mice almost but no arms legs or faces, nothing, just grey furry ovals
>Pick one out
>It's kind of warm
>Again, dumb kid, so start to squeeze it between my finger and thumb
>It bursts and something that looks like ketchup and mustard oozes out
>Immediately feel kind of nauseated and quickly put the box back, close it, throw the gray pod away and wipe whatever it was off my fingers
>Wiping my hand off on the carpet as she asks "Anon? What do you want to be?"
>mfw I said "a ninja turtle"
>>
>>18700679
Your memories are most likely genetic proteins in your brain thus you will remember being you exactly as you are, i'm suggesting that the soul of the person that was you before the ritual traded places with the soul of the person you are now, from your point of view not much changes but it would explain why you aren't depressed anymore, wellcome to this reality, I had the same thing happen to me while on drugs and fucking about with mirrors, it's not so bad here you get used to it.
>>
>>18697287
Those were a good couple threads. I hope someone screencapped
>>
File: 1484123760405.png (82KB, 277x260px) Image search: [Google]
1484123760405.png
82KB, 277x260px
>>18685652
>"Would you like to see some treasure?"
was expecting rape tbqh
>>
>>18687525
kek
>>
>>18700722

she was an alien and you killed one of her offspring
>>
File: 1k2bsk.jpg (76KB, 643x499px) Image search: [Google]
1k2bsk.jpg
76KB, 643x499px
>>18700554
He is probably 5'9
>>
>>18693005
>getting spook induced schizophrenia 101
Thread posts: 268
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.