[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK so this is a story me, my friend and both of our fathers have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

OK so this is a story me, my friend and both of our fathers have kept to ourselves for a while (10 or 11 years)

Also this is all pretyped for convenience

Backstory and info: we were about 14 and both of our families were outdoorsman and had decided to do a 14 mile hike (to and back) and camp at the top of a mountain next to some hot springs, there was me my friend and both our dads, we had decided not to sleep in tents because the ground was bumpy and there were loads of trees, so we slept in hammocks. I had also taken my GoPro to get some cool clips of our hike

>a little summary of the uneventful hike up, we started at 8 am and got to the campsite at about 4pm, we set up our hammocks and then sat in the hot springs and explored the surrounding forest, ate dinner, talked around the fire for a bit and then went to bed at about 10pm

>Me and my friend had chosen to put our hammocks close to each other
>we talked for a while about spooky stories and stuff until he decided to go-to bed
>meanwhile I just stayed awake because I have trouble sleeping anywhere but my home
>I just sat and swung side to side in my hammock
>eventually I needed to piss so I got up, put my shoes up and walked a ways away from camp
>it was a full moon so there was no need to take a flashlight
>I was just standing pissing looking at the forest when something caught my eye
>I thought I had seen something move but decided it must've been my imagination
>I was looking at the forest again when I saw it again but this time I was sure because I had seen a definite shape of something moving
>I ran back and grabbed my knife my spotlight and my GoPro
>I put the GoPro in a little holder I made (kinda like a necklace that would hang to your collarbone)
>i started scanning the treeline for anything with my spotlight
>while I was scanning I saw something for a split second before it vanished and all I saw what some grey (which I assumed was a wolf or coyote)
>>
slenderman was invented by a somethingawful user for a creepy photoshop contest
>>
>I started to smell a pretty awful smell, like a mixture of rotten meat, burning rubber and bleach
>I started coughing because it was so bad
>apparently I was coughing so loud my friend woke up
>"Hey anon what are you doing??"
>"I think I saw a wolf or coyote in the trees."
>"Oh cool, want some help looking for it?"
>I said yes and we start looking over the trees again
>he then notices the smell
>"What is that awful smell? Did you shart your pants or something?"
>"No i started smelling it after I saw the wolf/coyote."
>"What did it look like?"
>"I didn't see much just some grey running pretty quickly."
>"What if it isn't a wolf or coyote?"
>"I don't care what it is I want to get it on camera."
>we then hear a pericing sound that sounds like someone screaming while getting hot coals put in their throat
>it sounded really close
>we both get very scared and decide that it isn't a wolf or coyote
>we then hear something big splash into the hot springs
>we instantly look over and shine our lights and see pic related of first post
it was very tall, the deepest point of the hot springs was 4-5 feet and this thing still looked 7 or 8 feet tall
It's arms drooped down to about where I would presume it's knees are, it's long stick like fingers went even farther, (I didn't get a look at the feet but I imagine it looked similar to the hands) it had a few hairs on its head and it's eyes where the yellowest things I'd seen, (sorry if eyes in picture are green I have color problems) the body looked as if it was covered in a thick coat of grey fur, but the head looked like a normal head except for the few hairs on top, now back to the story
>me and storyiend both screamed like prepubescent kids
>Both our dads woke up and me and my friend ran
>the thing jumped out of the hot springs and ran into our little camp
>>
>My friends dad who's an ex Marine pulled a gun and shot a few rounds at it
>My dad also pulled a gun and shot at it
>the thing had obviously been hit a few times with some bullets and started wailing and ran on all fours through trees and bushes
>My friends dad grabbed a second clip and a flashlight and chased after it through the trees and bushes
>the smell from earlier was magnified by 100 times and was now mixed with the smell of ammonia
>My dad was yelling "what the fuck was that!"
>My dad yelled spat me and my friend to gather our stuff and start a fire
>everyone starts packing up and we hear a few gunshots in the direction my friends dad went
>After about an hour and alot of gunshots later he comes back
>He is covered in scratches, blood, dirt and is heaving so hard I was afraid he's have a heart attack
>(My dad) "what the fuck was that"
>(Friends dad) "I don't fucking know but I know it's not an animal and definitely not human"
>(My dad) "were definitely leaving first thing in the morning"
>We all agree
>it's about 2am and we're all definitely to scared to try and sleep
>we just sit around the fire and watch the woods around us for anything
>My friends dad was so jumpy he shot at pretty much anything that rustled
>it finally turns light enough to see through the forest and we start getting our gear and head out
>we are all extremely exhausted but keep going anyway
>Finally get back to the car
>load our stuff in and drive out of there as fast as we could
>on the ride home we agreed not to tell our families or anyone for that matter
>the end
>>
Also here's some stuff I forgot to mention that I didn't put in just because they could be unrelated but are still spooky.
>on our hike up we didn't pass anyone
>on our hike down we didn't pass anyone either
>some guys on dirt bikes were found dead not far from where we camped a few weeks after (presumably by a bear)
>My GoPro wouldn't work and I couldn't retrieve any footage off of it when I got home

So that's it, if anyone has any questions feel free to ask also, if you have any insight on what the gray thing could have been I'd love to hear it because I have no idea

Also if anyone is interested I have a few more spooky incidents from my childhood
>>
Hey! Nice story! I don't know if you are into new age material or the like, but this is the first thing that came to mind.

”9.21 Questioner: Are they Bigfoot-type creatures?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct although we would not call these Bigfoot, as they are scarce and are very able to escape detection. The first race is less able to be aware of proximity of other mind/body/spirit complexes, but these beings are very able to escape due to their technological understandings before their incarnations here. These entities of the glowing eyes are those most familiar to your peoples.”

From. http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=9

Basically in this book life is seen as evolving to eventually return to unity. There are different levels. It's a very interesting book. There is also a lot of seemingly crazy but fascinating stuff. For example these entities of the glowing eyes are supposedly being kept here by higher entities, so that in case of a nuclear disaster human ("third density") souls have acceptable bodies for "third density" experience that are also capable of resisting the effects of radiation.

Kind of crazy I know, but it's the only thing that I thought of...

Please do share other spooky incidents! :D
>>
I don't believe or doubt your tale anon, I simply don't have enough evidence, but this sounds like a pretty strereotypical skinwalker story. A few more questions for clarification;

>where exactly were you
>any (natives?) ever mention anything similar
>any definitive proofs of encounter

Maybe you ought to head back out there, whatever it was might still be there, if it's real at all. Investigate it
>>
>>18682908
Thanks! I'll look Into it.
Also I'll type up another story soon and post it.

>>18682949
To answer your questions:
>Where exactly were you
It was in Idaho somewhere in the mountains near a hot spring, and it wasn't anywhere close to where I lived in Idaho at the time, that's all I can remember

>Any (natives?) Ever mention anything similar
I do the know if you're talking about native Americans or people native to Idaho so I'll do both
Theres a Indian reservation not far from where I lived and I am from native American heritage, but I haven't heard anything about what I saw
As far as people native to Idaho I haven't heard anything similar

>Any definitive proofs of encounter
As far as encountering the thing I do not have any proof but my word although, I do have the hammock I took on the hike

I do plan on heading back someday when I have time to find out where it is and when I do I'll try to stay longer than a night so I can get some more info on it
Thanks
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.