[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fourteen years ago I was walking down an abandoned trail in Toledo.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: scbigwoods.jpg (213KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
scbigwoods.jpg
213KB, 700x350px
Fourteen years ago I was walking down an abandoned trail in Toledo. I won't name it, because it's 3 and 1/2 miles from the subdivision I was living in. I was with my (then) fiancee, and we were really just cruising for a good spot to smoke weed and look at the stars.
At around 1:15 AM, there was a brief sound like a car backfiring. I knew it wasn't gunfire but alyssa was scared shitless, because she thought someone was hunting and we might get killed. I tried to calm her down, because I know what hunting rifle shots sound like, and that it could have been a tree falling or really anything, but she asked to turn back, so we did. It wasn't ten minutes later when we realized we had wandered off the trail and were lost. I wasn't overly concerned; no GPS obviously but I figured we couldn't have wandered that far, so I would just wander in a radius around her while calling to her and seeing if I could find the trail. We both had flashlights so I didn't think it would be a problem.
Eventually, I decided we were good and lost. I called out, "alyssa?" and she did not respond. Now I became very frightened, and instincts took over, I ran towards where I figured she was, and of course, I trip over a branch. When I come to, there's an alien standing in front of a tree. I took a picture but its gone now thanks. For the rest of this post I'll talk about my dog. Scruffy is about 15 lbs wet.
A shih tzu, golden brown, white and black, typical yapper dog. Scruffy likes to play in the yard, and come with me when I go on hiking adventures. I tie a red bandanna around Scruffy sometimes because I feel like that makes her look cuter. She likes to sit on my lap when I write posts on the internet, which is now.
>>
>>18682548
You know, if you didn't tell us how close the trail was to your subdivision, you could have told us the name of the trail!
>>
>>18682680
good eye. just a subversion tactic, I assure you. spooks everywhere.
>>
funny
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
>>18682548
So.
Ottawa Park?
Pearson Park?
Secor?
Wildwood?

Give it up dude

>pic Holy Rosary Cathedral, Toledo OH
>>
I dont believe it exists
>>
>>18686496
that's because it's in another dimension.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.