[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have experience working with necromancy? Any stories and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: im4age.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
im4age.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Anyone have experience working with necromancy? Any stories and things to be cautious of?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>18682499
Don't try binding the dead to this "realm" they'll be super pissed off at you.
>>
>>18682543
Why don't the dead want to be here?
>>
Talking to dead people? Yes.

Making an army of skelital warriors? No. I have no idea how to do that.
>>
>>18682552
They have better shit to do than your bidding.
They're still the beings they were, they didn't want to be your slaves alive either.

I'd be cautious of the whole thing.
Even forcing them to talk pisses them off.
If they want to reach you, they can.
>>
>>18682615
So what's your method for talking to dead people?

>>18682630
What's the difference reaching the dead and reaching spirits?
>>
>>18682654
I started writing a little book in reply, so here's a tldr; instead

You reach the dead and spirits the same way. However you can reach one, you can reach the other. You need to learn in your system.

The dead nearly never stay around as ghosts or entities after they die. I've encountered 0-1 ghosts.

You can communicate across time, so you can speak to them the moment after they died (before they're gone).

Certain actions (violence, especially) leave an imprint that can be felt or evoked, a lot of people mistake this for an entity. You can feel this pretty clearly on battlefields.

Now, if you've got loads of juju, and some of us do, you start being able to do some heavier shit, but it's twisted, and that's why necromancy is a no no.
It's infinite torture to your victim. The only literal hell.
>>
>>18682499
Woken up as a mummy a few times. Its not very fun and extremely creepy. I think that the ancient people embalmed the bodies so that their spirits could return to them later and remember everything that being learned in its lifetime. I think some are actually able to be repossessed as a spirit of sufficient spiritual ability and could move around like a normal person. It usually happens related to kundalini, if I try to project my awareness beyond the body too much I lose cohesion of self and start getting pulled into realities like that. It seems that we have the power to bring spirit to life, I have used sex to reawaken the body of a mummy, It seemed like the energy was slowly healing and trying to reanimate the body.

Mostly everything in a dream is a reflection of ones soul, I think when you take the soul out of its vessel its able to start using the world like a body. So if you give it a convenient vessel already grown and experienced with life it can hop right back in even if the body is dead. One time though, I got shoved into the body of some old woman in a morgue. Fuck whatever did that. The experiences of all her cells slowly dying and decaying was sort of frightful agony, but pain can be bypassed. yea don't let them put you into dead people or let something control your path of awareness, as all those systems of control no matter how well intended severely lack perspective on what is good and meaningful for a spiritual human.
>>
>>18682654
Oujia.

Pendulums.

Summoning them by calling out and inviting them.

Sometimes they just show up. It depends.
>>
>>18682499
>Pic unrelated

Playing with your condoms again?
>>
>>18682871
Completely unrelated but a year or so ago I visited Chichén Itzá for the first time and I could feel something. I felt strangely connected to the area. It's hard to describe. Is this what you mean by felt or evoked?
>>
>>
>>18682948
>>>18682499 (OP)
some

>I have used sex to reawaken the body of a mummy, It seemed like the energy was slowly healing and trying to reanimate the body.

What do you mean when you say you used sex to reawaken a body?
>>
File: IMG_0943.jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0943.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
I'll chat necromancy to anyone interested.
>>
>>18682499
It's not worth the effort. The constant cold, the nightmares, the anger, the hostility, it's not worth it to have such minor power over your surroundings. To achieve the level of power to have more control would mean death for yourself, surely, and then why would you fucking care.

Even after you stop, after that one night where you've gone the full length of a summoning ritual and gazed out your window to find a creature staring back at you, the cold never goes away. The nightmares eventually slow down, but they never stop. And you never stop being cold.

There's nothing sexy about Necromancy. Get the idea out of your head. You think you feel something, you think it's mystical and cool and you convince yourself that you're going to be a rad warlock from World of Warcraft but the sad reality is that when you touch Death, Death touches back, and you nor I nor anyone else is ready to feel that.

Channeling the dead to communicate with them is pointless. They have nothing to say to you, they'll lie and they'll cheat you for no reason other than you've disturbed them and invited them into your presence. The only dead that will talk to you are the ones that know no peace in death, and they're not going to just give you what you want.

Just don't.
>>
>>18684780
>It's not worth the effort
Hearsay. That comes to personal experience.

>cold
>nightmares
>anger
>hostility
>death
These are not the symptoms of necromancy. You very well could have experienced these while practicing it; but I'd say this is not the norm.

Dealing with remains or bodies, I'd be more cautious of disease or contagious bugs.

>Channeling the dead to communicate with them is pointless
>They have nothing to say to you
Again, hearsay. Maybe the spirits you "communicated with" weren't helpful to you. This doesn't mean ALL spirits don't have things to say or can't be helpful.
>>
What about necromancy of creatures with little to no intelligence? An undead army of wasps?
>>
File: Depressurization.gif (2MB, 420x329px) Image search: [Google]
Depressurization.gif
2MB, 420x329px
>>18685034
Sup I'm a spaceman so I know about this stuff

pic related

sorry if you don't understand
>>
>>18682615
>>18682960
>>18684757
>>18684919
"When do you think was the lowest point of your life, anon?"
"I guess I would have to say when I was a roleplaying namefag on /x/."
>>
>>18682499
Raising the bodies? Personally, no, but I've seen some spasms.

The ghosts? My family brought grandpa back to poltergeist some shit around the house, but that was, like, 13 people working together.

On my own, I've talked to the dead, mostly randos I never knew in life (for shitting around purposes) or people someone else has asked me to. I've been thinking about getting into contact with the body raising crowd, but they're secluded hillbillies, and I've got college to get through.
>>
>>18685573
>roleplaying

Kek, in your dreams Anon. Polite sage.
>>
Huh, I guess it's different for everyone. I tend to find the rhythm and tone of a musical voice does the trick for contacting a spirit. I have called upon, and dispelled, spirits using melodic tones and various instruments.
>>
>>18682499
Yeah don't do that. This is up there with Enochian in terms of extremely-risky-going-nuclear unnecessary ideas
>>
>>18684919
You crave attention, in reality you know so little.
>>
>>18682499
Remember to always put needles in the eyes before you make them a zombie.
>>
>>18684780
This anon knows the score, OP.
Best to just stay away from it, and save yourself a whole bunch of nasty effects(that really never leave).
>>
>>18686373
ALWAYS PUT SALT IN YOUR EYES.
>>
>>18682499
Never assume that the dead are telling the truth, they are both willing and able to lie to you.
>>
>>18682552
Imagine if someone invited you into their house then locked you in the basement and made you do tricks.
>>
>>18686604
It is a voodoo thing, it keeps them from coming after you.
>>
>>18686023
Actually as someone whose practiced necromancy for some time now I got to agree with him.

>anger
>cold
>nightmares

Yeah I bet that shit sound super cool in your sonic fan fiction but it has fuck all to do with necromancy.
>>
>>18687075
So what do you do exactly in actual necromancy? I take it that you aren't resurrecting corpses.
>>
>>18682499
dont mess with real grave soap. its nasty as fuck

make faux grave soap with your own dead skin / skin oil. go get in the shower and rake your nails across your skin. the water helps. you will slough off dead skin and oil. collect it as you go by cleaning your fingernails.

then when you have a decent amount and its all dried out (will probably take a lot of showers to get enough) then get a tupperware container and put it in it and and divide it in half with some bug screen for a screen door or window on one side put the scum and the other water and dirt which will even out at first but what you do it leave it tilted with a book under part of it so the water flows over. you dont want to add much dirt

then after a day tilt it the other way so the water flows to the other end and it can dry some. oh yea leave the lid on 247. after a few months of this alternation take the lid off out side and pour out the water. dont sniff it you freak just pour it out and not in your sink do it outside. then let it dry
>>
>>18682499
watch out for skeltals
>>
>>18682499
solid air
>>
>>18691098
Don't forget confused/destabilized oscillopes
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.