[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I summon a demon, /x/? I want to summon the most terrifying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (17KB, 286x302px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 286x302px
How do I summon a demon, /x/?

I want to summon the most terrifying and evil entity possible. Something that will make shit fly around or whisper in my ear.

wat do
>>
>>18677693

Call your mother into the room.
>>
Do as thou wilst.
>>
>>18677704
shall be the whole of the law
>>
>>18677768
Love is the law
>>
>>18677693

>Use an Ouija board.
>Ask if demon.
>If spirit, say goodbye, repeat
>If Demon, ask it how to summon it.
Problem solved, and all you'd have to do is ask the source.
>>
>>18677693
Ho don't do it

Literally what is a demon worth if it's just gonna eat your soul. Go do some good and witness an angel, easier cooler and not gonna eat you alive
>>
>>18677693
F I V E D O L L A R F O O T L O N G S
>>
>>18677693
Go buy an Illustrated Goetia
>>
Lesser Key of Solomon.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 1028x771px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 1028x771px
Do not bother with demons....they are surely erroneous creatures following paths of error

....the LORD our Creator is the most terrifying being in existence
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 604x453px
42“Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe to stumble, it would be better for him if, with a heavy millstone hung around his neck, he had been cast into the sea.

43“If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off; it is better for you to enter life crippled, than, having your two hands, to go into hell, into the unquenchable fire,

44[where THEIR WORM DOES NOT DIE, AND THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED.]

45“If your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off; it is better for you to enter life lame, than, having your two feet, to be cast into hell,

46[where THEIR WORM DOES NOT DIE, AND THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED.]

47“If your eye causes you to stumble, throw it out; it is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye, than, having two eyes, to be cast into hell,

48where THEIR WORM DOES NOT DIE, AND THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED.
>>
>>18677693
just dont, youll be happy one day bud, just dont do stupid shit.
>>
>>18677876
Love under will
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.