[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some government conspiracies that you actually believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: mkultra.png (616KB, 640x548px) Image search: [Google]
mkultra.png
616KB, 640x548px
What are some government conspiracies that you actually believe in?

I'm new to this, and only read about MKUltra so far, but I want to learn more.

Thanks.
>>
>What are some government conspiracies that you actually believe in?

Every day, same question.
>>
>>18677272
look at McGill university in Canada, they had to apologise a few years ago for MK ULTRA experiments they did on unwilling subjects in the 60s. This was published everywhere, it's not a conspiracy theory at all.
>>
Elite pedophilia is real and serial killers are victims of mind control. Best case of this would be Marc Dutroux of belgium.
>>
>>18677301
>Elite pedophilia is real

Why would elites have that in common? Which one leads to the other?
>>
>>18677272
Remote viewing
>>
>>18677272
>>18677272
MK ULTRA isn't a theory, it's a declassified Program from the 50's. It was supposedly stopped due to violations of human rights etc.

The conspiracy theory part would be the implication that it is still going on today under a different name- Project Monarch.
>>
>>18677337
What I find weird is - China and Russia has unlimited amount of subjects, unlimited amount of money, and no way for others to find out about these experiments. Why didn't they discover anything yet? Or if you think they did, how are they using it?
>>
>>18677312
Leverage. If you are part of a secret group of super- wealthy individuals they will have to make sure you don't take any information to the outside that can damage them. The ideal way to do that is to get the person involved in shit so foul it would ruin anyone's reputation if made public. Of course that's just a theory. Maybe kid's blood really has rejuvenating properties.
>>
>>18677351
Because those countries use enemies for their experiments, instead of being disgusting and using innocent civillians.
>>
>>18677351
Internally, of course. If you tried using any of these tricks on an opposing superpower, I'm pretty sure they would see it as a declaration of war.
For Oppression/Human trafficking it's pretty much ideal tho since prostitutes and political dissidents aren't likely to be believed if they tried to tell people they were subjected to torture with the intention of brainwashing them.
I'm pretty sure the US still are leading in that field though, their culture is drenched in subliminal messaging and pagan imagery which could be "repurposed" quite easily I think.
>>
File: IMG_8866.jpg (39KB, 364x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8866.jpg
39KB, 364x332px
>>18677272
SEE: Self Efficient Entities
Currently being "developed" in Dulce Base.
Purpose: For the long and harsh interstellar travel.
(>)We got the idea when we found out that those EBEs we find crashing here are actually modified beings sent from their planets by the actual aliens. The first clue was the Varginah incident EBEs.
The SEE have a lot of advantages. No psychological problems after deep-sleep, dependable, no cranial pressure (big issue) etc

>Altering man’s bodily functions to meet the requirements of extraterrestrial environments would be more logical than providing an earthly environment for him in space (Clynes & Kline).
>>
>>18677375
t. 50-Cent-Party
>>
>>18677422
You mean "self sufficient entities", right?
"Self efficiency" isn't a thing.
>>
>>18677337
I highly doubt it stopped. It's probably has a different name now.
>>
>>18677427
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-efficacy
>>
>>18677428
>>18677438
Wrong quote
>>
>>18677368
this has long been my suspicion as well. I think the occult aspect is very "real" as well, in that it creates a sense in them that they are actually powerful. I remeber this fascinating C2CAM show once where a guy was trying to explain that money, as in currency is actually an occult "magic spell" due to the iconography and symbolism and that it is designed to lure people into coveting it. But then we all went digital, and I don't know what is worse.
>>
File: 1482370816880.jpg (2MB, 2641x2125px) Image search: [Google]
1482370816880.jpg
2MB, 2641x2125px
>>18677272
To answer your fucking question, I'd say Rods from God ('Project Zeus') and some of the other orbital superweapons are either ready for deployment or already deployed.
MONARCH, the franklin cover-up, all that beautiful shit, all very likely to be true...
Underground cities? No Doubt. Ayy Lmaos? unlikely. I believe they exist but they would probably exterminate us upon contact since our tech is vastly inferior to any race capable of interstellar travel.
>>
>>18677272
augmentation of the gene pool : eugenics use to be all the rage and thats why we have 85% (rounded) of all k9 species. to white people in the 1800 up to even the present day if your a liberal black people are pets. wouldnt it be nice if we had a more manageable black people

this has nothing to do with slavery mind you. this goes back to the early 1900s. basically they found that exposure to syphilis causes long term damage to subsequent generations iq if not treated. its a little thing called parallel evolution but they didnt know thats what was happening they simply knew the end result

a little thing called the tuskegey experiment that hollywood wanted every one to think had to do with time travel actually involved the american government giving a small group of black men syphilis and not telling them or treating them for it despite having penicillin which cures it

but that wasnt enough come the 70s. the fear that there were to many blacks that could properly integrate into western nations and actually be competitive intellectually was to great and the civil rights movement made some old white guys crazy.

go look at black singers / muscicians in the 70s and how they carried themselves and then compare that to in the 90s. they were not allowed to be civilized. grape soda was spiked in many states with a decent black population. it contained 2 chemicals known to retard brain development in children. 1 can wont do it but a few would and no white household has grape soda. its almost exclusively purchased by blacks. its not a racist stereotype its the truth. think about it. in your houses fridge growing up and in your friends houses fridges how often did you ever see grape soda? many white people in those states knew. this was abandoned in the 90s but it did its damage

grape soda was later shifted towards decreasing life span and it was blamed on machine cleaning agents
>>
>>18677448
Efficacy isn't efficiency.

Retarded?
>>
Blue Beam
>>
>>18677422
>>18677428
>>18677438
>>18677478

How long do you think it took to throw that theory together only to have it be shit on in seconds?
>>
>theory
>>
>>18677368
>>18677460

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenochrome

this what you release when in pain, so they torture the kids. it's like when they beat up animals in china to make them taste better.
>>
>>18677475
fucking christ you can't spell.
>>
>>18677557
this anon knows whats up.. or has paranoid shizophrenia.
>>
File: 1484229886355.png (121KB, 1080x503px) Image search: [Google]
1484229886355.png
121KB, 1080x503px
Sometimes the goverment does some things that he ain't proud off.

Stop digging in their trash.
>>
File: IMG_7230.jpg (78KB, 720x529px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7230.jpg
78KB, 720x529px
>>18677478
>>18677504
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.