[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The universe as we know it isn't "real". We were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: simul.jpg (100KB, 508x376px) Image search: [Google]
simul.jpg
100KB, 508x376px
The universe as we know it isn't "real". We were banished from the true reality for our misdeeds and are now doomed to live, die, reincarnate and repeat until such a time as we achieve enlightenment and thus prove to our captors that we have been rehabilitated. Once we are enlightened, we will be allowed to return to nirvana.

Can /x/ think of a way to break out of this virtual prison?
>>
>>18676156
Not entirely how it works.
Still works as an analogy though.
Did you know, you can achieve Nirvana for yourself and people who you can reach out to?
>>
Learn how to forgive yourself and other people.

There. You can leave.
>>
>>18676170
That's vague you asshole. Come into this realm and not behind whatever border and say that shit to my face.
>>
>>18676170
Makes sense
>>
>>18676156
You're making things up. Maybe you were banished because you annoyed everyone but the rest of us are here by choice. Maybe you're just not wanted anywhere.
I'm going to be the sole god-like being to now personally make sure you are properly imprisoned and have no right to spiritual freedom from now on. Stay away from here.
>>
>>18676170
what if you cannot atone
>>
>>18676205
Sure as hell sounds like a kind and loving god, especially towards someone trying to give even the shills a hint.
>>
>>18676210
and every time you try it seems you make it worse like a self punishing curse
>>
>>18676170
I'm more looking for a way out without atoning, I can't remember what I did to be banished here, but I stand by whatever it was.

>>18676163
How does it work?
>>
>>18676156
OP here, bonus thought:

What if there's only one prisoner, and reincarnation isn't confined by time. So you may reincarnate to someone who lived in the past, and eventually you'll live every life that has been (or ever will be) lived. The last life you live is the one where you get enlightened, and the universe is less like a prison and more like a cell.

Multiverse = Prison
Universe = Solitary Confinement Cell
>>
>>18676261
Become an actually positive influence on the world, and it shall be revealed to you.
And no shillposting doesn't make you a good person.
Like nigga heck do you want me to give you a quick rundown?
>Read the Quran
>Read The Bible
>Read The Torah
>Compare them and relate to the things in those books that resonate within you.
>Easy mode? There is none.

http://bluefluke.deviantart.com/art/The-Psychonaut-Field-Manual-FOURTH-PDF-EDITION-530005584
Read this shit, get all 'spiritual' and shit.
Start by also looking up the word 'altruism', and ponder on what the fuck TRUE altruism is.
There's a quick rundown for you, like jesus, even googling will help you at this point.
>GOOGLE: HOW DO I REPENT FOR MY SINS
>>
>>18676279
I appreciate what you're saying, and of course I will look into these things. But to phrase my question better; is enlightenment the only way? Isn't there a way to potentially "cheat the system"?

Can you sneak your way into nirvana as a deviant, and remain unnoticed/unpunished?
>>
>>18676156
I don't care to
>>
>>18676156
Look into advaita vedanta and Kashmir Shavism.
Also Tibetan/Escoteric Buddhism.
Reach Liberation/Moksha - Nirvana and bam.
No more Maya (Illusion).
>>
>>18676279
>how do I repent for my sins

Pussies
>>
>>18676305
Uh, like I've heard of people megadosing LSD and being an entirely different person afterwards.
So maybe their 'self' escaped this reality inside that trip.
I think megadosing drugs is the only 'cheat' way, if there are any.
Sorry, I thought you were a shill for a second.
Honestly no, I don't think there's anyway apart from 'enlightenment', which can be fun desu senpai.
If you like getting spooped try conjuring demons and walk around innawoods with only the moon shining on you while mindnumbingly blasted on weed, if you haven't ever shat your pants, that'll be your first.
Obviously what I mean is, if you ball up (turn your fear into courage) they have quite the messages to get through to you. After you shat your pants of course.
Mostly they actually just want something for their deeds, hence why people 'sacrafice' shit to demons, mostly by killing creatures, as this induces a lot of fear and pain (a lot of loosh), but this can be done way more effectively as you get gradually and gradually more scared being innawoods all alone, and when you hit the glory spot, I've never felt anything like that, all the fear is just gone and you feel like a literal god that can do anything, which is the feeling of satori/enlightenment.
But you'd probably need to read up on some mental alchemy and meditation and practice it for some time, to be able to even keep a clear head, and not get possesed by your fears, or if it's a cunt entity, then the entity.
>Yes I'm looking at you "ZoZo" of the Ouija Board, that's a grim nigga.
>>
>>18676368
Interesting. I've been looking into sacrifice (only out of interest). I think I should know better, but I can't help but feel that there's a certain power held within blood. The Aztec poured sacrificial blood down the temple steps to ensure the sun would rise, Jews used to have a weekly sacrifice to appease some demon or something, and even Hippocrates founded the idea of blood letting as a way to treat the sick by balancing the four humours. I even had this delusional thought that the only reason that some medical treatments work is because they take your blood for a "blood test".

Sorry if I latched onto a very small, specific part of your post, was an interesting read as a whole.
>>
>>18676451
Well most of the 'rituals' or 'sigils' I do are just out of pure and sheer will, call it an 'euphoria of the moment' if you will.
Most retards just need to use some fucking blood to show some actual will into their rituals, hence why they're retarded.
In most cases if you need to sacrafice to make a specific conjuration or in/evocation work, you're in too fucking deep buddy.

But what the fuck do I know, I'm pretty newage, maybe some oldernday 'thoughtforms' can only be worshipped through blood, but any sane person in this day and age wouldn't condone that, and neither would God, so people are figuring ways around that.

Like honestly, wouldn't you rather appease an entity that asks you to walk a path for a year and actually learn shit, rather than appeasing some malevolent being just craving victim after victim?
>>
>>18676156
It's just a stepping stone we must work over.
I agree, once we all become enlightened, we will all be able to transcend.
But we wait for each and every soul
This "prison" is to teach us who we really are.
That's why we repeat these same patterns.
Karma is our teacher, don't fear it.
>>
Wrong religion
>>
>>18676589
>Karma
>mfw everything we do and say on Earth is upvoted/downvoted by interdemensional observers, like some sort of cosmic reddit
lol buncha normalfags
>>
>>18676156
I'm going to Heaven, dude.
>>
Population grow constantly.
Where does all theses "new souls" come from? The demand can't be fullfilled even with animals.
>>
I once had a Christian trying to convince me that the bible has been perverted to keep us from knowing that we are the souls of the angels that rebelled against God and that until we know God the mother, we are trapped. And apparently the bible has been translated to hide her from us.
>>
>>18677411
>>18676275
>>
>>18677501
Yeah! Right. What could possibly be wrong with this logic?
>>
> believe op's shitty little belief system
>spend life chasing enlightenment
> as I'm getting ready to die think "sweet dude time to break into the reak reality
>eternity in hell because 1 life to live and strayed from the true church
>>
>>18676368
>Uh, like I've heard of people megadosing LSD and being an entirely different person afterwards.

Yea dude because brain damage isn't a thing

Fucking retards on this thread no wonder this board has the lowest iq of the whole website
>>
>>18677516
Why would something as paranormal as the idea of reincarnation be confined by time?

There's a hypothesis that there's only one electron in the entire universe, and it just jumps around super fast to balance the charges (I'm not a physics professor though).

I first imagine a smaller universe. Imagine for example that there exists a universe in which only 5 life forms ever existed in this order: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Our hypothetical "soul" starts off in body 5, dies and goes back in time to body 3, dies and goes to body 1, dies and goes to body 2, dies and goes to body 4, and then finally achieves enlightenment and is allowed to leave.

I am just throwing out ideas here, but I don't see why demons, afterlife and all sorts of other things in /x/ apparently have good logic behind them, but when I suggest the possibility of time-transient reincarnation it's somehow too illogical for /x/.
>>
>>18676156

>Can /x/ think of a way to break out of this virtual prison?

Why would you want to rejoin a place that cannot understand you?
>>
>>18677579

People think of time as a straight line, because that's generally their only experience with it.
>>
>>18677579
Can a little tardigrade become enlighted? What can it do to become a higher being?
>>
>>18677620
I believe that being capable of living in space it's great enough.

Inmortality it's wise on itslef.
>>
nirvana is not heaven, it's not a place.
>>
>>18676279
>And no shillposting doesn't make you a good person.
FUCK
>>
>>18677625
It's a real question. How does a moth becomes a higher being? I'm really trying to understand all this reincarnation thing works, but this one question is a massive plot hole.
>>
>>18676156
WHAT IS REAL?
BABY DON'T HURT ME
DON'T HURT ME
NO MORE
>>
You seem to know something terrible.

-God
>>
>>18676156
I got kicked out when I died then somehow didn't die back in 2008, shit sucks yo. Anyone else here die but somehow keep going?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.