[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one become a chaote? Ive already read promethius rising

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 29

File: What-is-Chaos-Magic.jpg (17KB, 310x305px) Image search: [Google]
What-is-Chaos-Magic.jpg
17KB, 310x305px
How does one become a chaote?

Ive already read promethius rising and liber null.

Chaos magick general.
>>
>>18674661
Just fucking don't it's basically a religion, and worse than most mainstream ones at that, it's all about placeboing yourself into thinking you're actually making a difference, you'll instantly become a /pol/ hail kek shill and you'll stay mundane/neophyte forever. Nothing to learn from chaos magick other than maybe some energy work, which isn't even that important to real magick.
Watch shill kekkers shoot me down.
>>
>>18674700
Ironic dubs caught.

Chaos is not controlled. Seek the middle ground between chaos (mess you can't comprehend, pure reality) and order (restrictions, lenses).
That's freedom.
>>
>>18674707
>Chaos is not controlled
Is it not controlled by the cause of Chaos?
>>
>>18674700
not op.

i know sigil work is real and usable.

the theory does feels right.

once i was an actor in plays and without knowing, i was always approaching to characters like invoking. and pretty succesfull at it.

if one combine chaos magick with LOA, zen and what paradigm she needs it at the moment may have good results.

is it enough though? nope i think.

but at the moment dont know anything else. still searching, digging
>>
>>18674811
also i wonder, does "chaotes" do anything beside sigil work.

like what characters/gods/etc invoke they, if they do?
>>
The name 'chaos magic' is really that much about the dark and stormy brutality of disorder, or about the void before manifestation etc. Though through incorrect use I guess you might be correct in saying that the meaning has changed?
Anyway in later interviews, many of the people who began it in the 70's and 80's, regretted calling it 'chaos' for that very reason, people always associate it with those things I mentioned in the first paragraph.
It had much more to do with chaos theory, firstly acknowledging the random nature of the universe and your life, and secondly the the actual definition of chaos theory "Chaos theory is a branch of mathematics focused on the behavior of dynamical systems that are highly sensitive to initial conditions."
If you are shooting an arrow from a very powerful bow, if you move just a millimeter to the left, it ends up many feet off the mark, because you changed the initial conditions. There are little online experiments that let you change the starting position of a pendulum by a very small degree, and then it swings many times and you see how much that very small change made.
This is what is behind Peter Carroll's "Enchant long and divine short" advice. If you want to change something "enchant" as soon as you can, so that in the medium and long term forces can gather to help it along. But if you are "divining", due to the fantastic complexity of the pendulum swings, and the nature of randomness, you want to divine close to an event, so as to help be more accurate. Even then, a good divination is only a picture of what the future would be if all conditions stay as they are.
>>
>>18674857
continued
Peter Carroll Btw, is one of those on record saying he regrets the name.
Chaos magic used to be, and I don't know if it still is, more of a philosophy of the approach to magic. You don't really 'become' a chaos magician. No one can tell you are or you are not. The main idea is that magic works regardless of the belief system behind it, so you can use your own beliefs, experiment, etc. It's more about techniques.
In one of the editions of Condensed Chaos, Phil Hine lists what he thinks are the principles of chaos magic:
1. The Avoidance of Dogmatism
2. Personal Experience is paramount.
3. Technical Excellence
4. Deconditioning.

5. Diverse Approaches.
6. Gnosis (This only means profound altered states of consciousness for the purpose of whatever magical act you are doing, and nothing necessarily religious or even spiritual, if a chaos magician was studying Gnosticism , he would have to keep switching the definition from that while he studies, because it isn't the same thing)
"The simple message of Chaos Magic is that, what is
fundamental to magic is the actual doing of it—that like sex, no
amount of theorising and intellectualisation can substitute for the
actual experience."
>>
>>18674873
chaos magick is everchanging framework. more of a tool, like it defining about belief itself.
is my understanding correct?
is it agreable with yours saying?

i think so.

i always see chaos magick is meta-magick which usable and practical for anyone who interested.

is it precise? i cant say.

but like every other whatever, chaos magick itself postmodern and meta. does it have some integral, inherent meaning?

fuck no.

i like the meta-identity aspect about it. it contradicts in a true way with theorists of chaos magick itself. but some times it feels to much moving pieces on the board, and all-yourselves play against all-youselves too. btw you dont know the all rules, and conditions changes always.

does it makes sense?

does it make sense
>>
>>18674700
Praise be unto Kek, for Kek is Chaos.
To be honest, I haven't met (IRL) a chaos magician that wasn't already on a path and just felt that chaos was the natural progression. I did a stint in chaos before reverting to shamanism and then going full retarded with animism. The whole process started at regular christian gnosticism, through taoism, satanism, thelema, slavic ancestry worship, shamanism, chaos, shamanism again and here I am.
>>
>>18674873
wew lad, someone informed.
Most 'chaotes' nowadays are just faggots on /fringe/ going
>JUST FARMING SOME LOOSH XD
>EBOLA CHAN XD
Like it's a lot more than just chaos magick, and what they don't realize is that everyone's will's are different + filled with smut, so it will never work.
Hence why actual ceremonial magicians, only do the ceremonies with other magi, and not some retard loosh farmer off the street, that thinks he knows jack because he read some crowley or whatever shit is available in the different esoteric and /fringe/ libraries.
If they knew the true nature and interacted with it, they woulda ended up in the looney bin.
But mundanes/neophytes acting like magi through dunning-krueger would never understand.
>>
>>18676414
Since you kinda know what's up, can you recommend some reading?
I've given up on the different mega libraries as there's just so much fucking bullcrap in there it's ridiculous, and also understandable that so many autists go full dunning-krueger/shill on /fringe/ boards like this one.
I've never known the true meaning of chaos magick, exactly because of all these shills ruining it for the actual /believers/.
>>
>>18676510
For starters, listen to the LPotL two-parter on chaos magic (eps 230&231) and if you don't get a headache, go for Condensed chaos, for starters. Then, stop reading, like, at all.
>>
>>18676528
Wew lad, I got some time to kill tomorrow so I'll definitely look that up, cheers man!
Also just on the side since no shills are monitoring this thread as per now, any fucking idea of a place free of shills that discusses fringe and esoteric topics?
Feel free to self destruct your message within a couple minutes, it's just getting lame on both /x/ and /fringe/ and frin g e chan
>>
>>18676471
not the dude.

i also study them. taking notes. there is true pearls in the books of phil hines, carroll, wilson.

about shadow time example. it was really enlightining for me. the concept itself embraced my notion and grasp about time.

everanother say right off sigils. not even fucking half-assed information piece about any other aspect of theory.

because they are not informed i guess. all the way lol.

also i get about not talking you magickal doings. 4 power of sphinx and all. but how else we gonna know and doing more?
>>
>>18676568
>any fucking idea of a place free of shills
No such thing. Obscure invite-only mailing groups are the best places since they are old-school. Fuck discord and kik and whatsapp and shit.
>>
>>18676575
The thing is just, we all know something the other doesn't, these guys seem like they have read a lot of books on the subject, me on the other hand was a prodigy child (ended up slacking in school), met lucy and co, got some great insights, like bonkers insights, went full looney, was lead straight to fringe last year, and have been on comedown ever since, making sense of it all.
So I have what you would call (talent) and "peopler" in 'higher places' watching over me and guiding me.
>>
>>18676593
Yeah, I'm dreaming of one day joining such a group, as I know a great deal because of some epiphanies I've had, which are now neatly stored in my subconscious and I'm trying to wake them up.
But I'll never leave my duty of trying to help random kids on the path. Sadly most go to /fringe/ become retarded and are never seen again, that's why I intend to stay here on /x/ for a long time. Hence the nametag.
Alas rejoice the day I learned how to tripfag.
>>
>>18676510
well i have fucked-up habits of devouring massive data, then process and fuse it together. so if you want my recommendations, go for starters. if they bulk you up, bores you, then go for blueflukes pdf.

but i really wanted to say it is truly benefficial, if you have observations, notes about this phenomenons, do your readings with them. also read slow. take your time, and if you feel real bored, like depression level bored, then go on a little bit. my experiences show me that true progress came right after that moments.
>>
>>18676627
Like I've literally forgotten them because I've been institutionalised in a mental hospital and been on antipsychotics ever since.
So annoying everyone saying
>I feel so bad for you getting a psychosis and all
I fucking knew it was real, so I kept searching and searching, until I finally found /fringe/ a year ago and have been 'on the path of enlightenment' ever since.
Still just pretending like I got an actual psychosis off the drugs tho #WIZLYFE I guess.
>>
>>18676627
You can have mine. No bruteforcing required. _FH_CHAU
>>
>>18676599
that is the good way of doing for me too. ride the chaos as well as you can.
>>
>>18676632
Nah I've been through the basics already, Law Of One, Arcane whatever the fucking they were called, Kybalion and so forth. That was last year, nowadays I'm just picking people's brains, including my own, and having daily contact with entities, eventho I suck at gnosis I've kinda been told to stay sane, I should do gnosis through drugs, and then be sane until the next time I smoke some good shit or whatever, with an obvious space of a couple weeks between.
Don't wanna end up in an asylum again.
>>
>>18676638
Nah I like mine, thanks regardless, it's a cool tag indeed.
My old gamertag was KingDoge (yes doge meme so dank)
And the first three letters of my trip are (vuf) which means bark in danish, I like the random coincidence and I intend to keep it ^^
>>
>>18676635
society calls madness, primordials vibes link.
>>
>>18674700
You make good points here. However, what do you mean when you say energy work isn't important to real magick? Or are you referring to something different from the ability to build and channel energy (i.e. along the lines of banishings and middle pillar type stuff)?
>>
>>18676667
so i experienced satori few times. that was the truest gnosis i have ever had. other than that i reach mostly listening shaman drumming with breat work. and orgasm.

other than those can anyone recommend me zen exercises?

want to combine them with rituals and shit.
>>
>>18676666
Checked.
Can you believe that it was the first one that popped out when I ran the tripcodeexplorer!
You see patterns, that is good, a skill required in chaos. To see patterns where there might be no patterns. It borders autism, but it's necessary.
>>
>>18676667
Yeah I had some pretty shitty friends I did the drugs with, and I was explaining my epiphanies to them and I was so fucking good at explaining at and being specific about it they literally all thought I could read their minds, and they ended up all running away and ratting me out to my parents, since they were up to no good just leeching off my household and money. Also steeling from me and selling me dirt hash for cheap, didn't realize I was just a form of entertainment and money for these people before it was too late. Also one of them tried to cut me with a knife, and also beat me to shit with his fists, good times. Have helped me toughen up tho and be more careful about people.
>>18676671
Idk I just got a major redpill from the dudes in this thread on chaos magick. All I'm saying is I don't do any energy work, I always kind of thought the chakras as 'bullshit' and for people that aren't on my god damn level, but that I don't share often, everyone has their ways.
/Fringe/ Just throw so many SmutPills, and I was kinda just trying to wake people the fuck up from their degeneracy, hail kek and all.
If Qi-Gong works for you, great, something tells me I shouldn't ponder too much about that. I've always hated 'healing magick' I'm a true westerner (I'm tall and blonde, aryan meme hehe xd).
>>
>>18676689
Yeah so many fucking pearls in the /fringe/ libraries I swear to god, but like 80% of the text is just fluff most of the times. And even when I write down stuff for other seekers I don't even do this intentionally, like laying delibirate traps 'for retards'. Maybe that's what it means to be a magician.
Also, I definitely believe you.
I've always been lucky when it came to random shit, guess it's a trait for some people, eh. No winning the lottery though, sadly. Not that I tried.
Funny enough when I started getting my shit together and actually focus on informing people instead of myself, I've gotten way more reoccuring digits.
I love the universe.
>>
>>18676694
>I'm tall and blonde, aryan meme hehe
You're danish, of course you're tall and blonde. Don't let the mudshits ruin you.
>>
>>18676694
Oh, I see. I'm not referring to healing at all. I am referring to the ability to raise up energy during a ritual, either to charge a sigil, elemental weapon, etc. or the energy one needs to raise and channel in order to perform LBRP, LBRH, MPR, SIRP, Opening by Watchtower, &c. Just out of curiosity, what kind of magick are you involved with? It sounds a bit like chaos magick. Thanks in advance for your reply.
>>
>>18676722
Mudshits are literally taking over.
Every teenager and young person in Denmark want to be a filthy nigger nowadays, to think I've been there too, disgusts me.
Literally don't think any Danish people are 'aryan' or 'saints', Dane's are one of the most selfish and superficial societies on the planet, and because their parents gave up on giving their kids these 'values' (which made us very 'creative' and 'special') Everyone's just striving to become a degenerate instead.
>Breaking out of the social hierarchy, especially in Denmark
>FeelsGoodMan.jpeg
Can't wait til I'm done with a degree so I can move my ass to a polite country like fucking Nippon.
And atleast everything's basically free here, healthcare, education, the girls (if you want these nasty Stacey fuck a different dude each weekend whores.)
>>
>>18676711
>>18676711

i was try to figuring out how to focus. once i have a lazer-like. but then i broke. now try to understand what was it like. what was i doing and not doing.

for now i dont know shit.

but it is linked with body? i wanna say. i was more of tuned with my body.

because there are aspects of chaos magic require true focus. also i need for mundane things, everyday life.

whatever can anyone did invoked, evoked tradinational/non-tradinational entitties? if so what can you tell me about it?
>>
>>18676414
>is it agreable with yours saying?
Yes, it sounds like you understand what I am saying.

>chaos magick is meta-magick
yes
>chaos magick itself postmodern and meta
yes
>does it have some integral, inherent meaning? >fuck no.
fuck no is the correct answer, I agree. It's different when we are talking about approach or analysis or techinique(it does operate from there), but you specifically said MEANING. And you are right, there is no inherent meaning.

>does it makes sense?

yes, everything you said makes sense
>>
also please dont turn it to bloody /pol/
>>
>>18676770
do you agree carroll's saying about "meta-identity is the goal of magician" thing?

it feels so vast and broad.
>>
>>18676760
Yeah I haven't read any chaos magick at all, I'm basically just worshipping our glorious creator, and the flourishing of the all in it's every aspect. The holy feminine, the holy masculine, satan, god, demons, angels, aliens, deities or forest spirits, you name it.
I'm basically a master of social deception, I know every trick in the book to fuck these filthy jews (danes) over in every way, and I won't stop before I have what's mine, and I will use this to turn this world to better.
Also really dank at mental alchemy, currently wanting to see how far I can push fear into courage.
But obviously in real life I come off as a charming, sweet, shy and a little anxious and depressed. But that's just my cover.
Idk man, I'm just trying to translate as much magic as possible into real life, instead of just toying with my consciousness lusting for satori after satori, like some gnostics do.
That's why I kinda ignore the whole 'astral projecting' and divination and whatnot, I know God will give me a sign when I need it (synchronicities have been a regular ever since I read about it last year after my epiphany.)
And now I want to see what all this chaos magick is about, I might find that that's what I identify as.
I see myself more as a Wiccan/Satanist right now, praying respect to the gods that have been buried and sacrileged by the norm.
>I identify as an edgy teenager basically
>>
>>18676768
>i was try to figuring out how to focus. once i have a lazer-like. but then i broke

what happens with focus is, it takes a long time to get it, and even when you have it, it still comes and goes.

People whose only "magical" practice is focussing on their breath, will still have good days and bad days. Sometimes bad weeks.

From the chaos magick perspective, if you can't focus enough for your purposes for what you are trying to accomplish, say for example, an enchantment, then you can try again many times. Failing has no negative consequences in chaos magic, because there is no rigid moralistic demands that you be a good focusser at all times.

If your focus fails you'll still miss on that particular magical operation of course.

If you are having repeated problems focusing Liber MMM is an excellent training program that will clear that uup quickly most likely.

paranormal.se/article/Liber_MMM.pdf

I'll continue next post, too many characters
>>
>>18676767
Nice repeating 67s.
Move to Croatia. It's white, not degenerate, it's a mixture of christian and gnostic culture. Fuck, we have a lodge for any magic fraternity you can think of (even fucking Joy of Satan, kek), we have our own version of chupacabra, ayyy lmaos, a /fringe/ tv show that's gov't funded... But it may be too sunny for your pale ass
>>
>>18676809
do you planning give it a little off? it is recommended if synchrionities got out of hand.

i stopped about few months because of. it was the right decision for me.
>>
>>18676768
Try to be a little more clear, since you're clearly not bilingual, you should maybe take a second or two to think of the coherence of your sentences, if you know what I mean. I'm not really that much of a 'magic guru' persé, as I mostly just come of as fucking christian saying "God will guide you".

Anyways to the good stuff, I want to tell you that it's amazing and all to be able to scry the future, gaze in a crystal ball and see some remote location or astrally projection and fighting some dragons on the astral plane or whatnot.
But the actual use of magic, and I CANNOT stress this enough, is that it might entise you with 'fun' in the beginning, but it is to be used for BETTERING THE PLANET, not just sitting there day after day in your basement just exploring the astral, as this will only further you, and not the evolution of the universe. You should help the universe unfold, and not only yourself.
So what I could say is that maybe you should start focusing on turning magic into a tool that you can use in your real life and maybe to further some real life studies, as to not just be grounded in your own consciousness. It's all about spreading the love and the information man, so we can see a brighter tomorrow.
So it might be a sign from God, that you should start focusing on something else, instead of just exploring the 'harry potter' kind of magic, that is astonishing and beautiful and whatnot, but almost completely useful in the real world.
>>
>>18676802
yes, but a magician only needs to exsist while he is doing an operation. I can go back to being an American quasi-sceptical optimist-paranoid later, but firstly when I am planning an operation, that is when meta-identity comes in the most handy. What would be the most effective way to feel during this magical operation? Ok maybe I want to feel martial, so let's say I decide I'll believe in mars and I'll plan my ritual.

THAT's the meta part. During the ritual is not meta (I'll be busy believing in mars if Im lucky and doing it well)

After the ritual isn't meta, I just go back to living live whether I believe in the god mars or not. I still believe I did magick though, at all times, that's also meta^2
>>
>>18676822
You hit the pin on the fucking head yo, I'm VERY limited as to the weather, genetics come with their ups and downs lol.
Sounds amazing tho, been yachting in croatia, mostly seemed like nice goyims.
And having a /fringe/ gvt funded TV-Show sounds to good to be fucking true desu famalam.
Just goes to show that *the jews meme* isn't in effect everywhere.
But anyways I'm majorly spiritually drawn to, I can explain it 'some fucking white mist' in Japan, I have no idea what it is, I just know I'll be able to breathe there for real for once in my fucking life, so that's where I'm headed.
>>
>>18674827
Everything.
All of them.
Just take whatever you feel is useful to you from any random religion and discard the rest.
>>
>>18676846
to clarify, If I want to believe in the god Mars during an operation, I want to forget that I am being meta. This of course is a meta strategy, but it's self defeating to think "I am being meta" while it's happening.

It's harder to type out what I mean than to actually do it though.

Hope I didn't cross wires in communicatin, but I think I have to at least rub them together to even address this sort of thing.
>>
>>18676834
I'm feeling better now, I get 'signs' when I get stuck, which I never feel like anymore, can't wait to get my studies started again, I feel my life is definitely about to flourish into some really colourful shit, just being able to smell the future gives me a sense of motivation I've never felt before.
Like when you just start your path you almost go fucking crazy with all the synchronicities, atleast that's how it was for me in the beginning, but it's all falling to place, finally.
FeelsGoodMan
>>
>>18676846
yeah i know that stuff. if in all of yourselves if the magian is in the drive seat all the time, than you cannot function in everyday life. and the magickal take on paradigms states that we are dualistic creatures, still have a normal life to go on.
completely agree.

about focus, i feel no matter what i need to gain that again.
>>
>>18676859
>And having a /fringe/ gvt funded TV-Show sounds to good to be fucking true desu famalam.
It's fucken true! And the shows editor/host had a stoner rock band called Hakuna matata, ffs.
>>
>>18676860
>This
>So much fucking this
I feel like this is like rule number 1
You should see yourself as sly little devil stealing information from everyone, as everyone slowly degrades into becoming 'one with their religion' which basically just stunts their growth heavily at some point, while we bask in the glory of being multi-religious.
>>
>>18676836
i dont take you as a guru dude. lol.

just share some, ask some.
>>
>>18676877
>if the magian is in the drive seat all the time, than you cannot function in everyday life.

I like that saying, I will remember that, also checked
>>
>>18676860
can you share some of invoke/evoke/enchant/divine whatever feels right?
>>
>>18676889
Good, we clearly know that there are basically no magi here, so I hate people who take the 'guru stance' and act like 'mister knowitall', and that's how some mundanes/neophytes actually think of the people that write long ass texts like me, and everyone keeps not taking this shit with a grain of salt, and instantly you're a schizo lol.
>Just share some, ask some.
Yup, loving the turn this thread took.
>>
>>18676809
haha I was kind of thinking that throughout your post, then I came to the bottom Gotta do what works for you, I do not judge you. However it sounds rather dark, and I don't mean in the LVX vs NOX sense of the term. Anyhow, good luck, friend. May you find what you seek.
>>
>>18676895
Seconding this, I always have to have some social contact going on at all times, so that I can keep in character as 'anon the human', so I don't float off into 'magician space' in my brain and stay there.
Definitely have been feeling VERY schizophrenic since my episode, but that's the price of being in contact with higher beings.
Alas a small price to pay, I've learned to deal with it and use it as an advantage nowadays.
>>
>>18676909
Yeah I have this dirty habit of playing with Satan and his minions and whatever very dark entities are out there. I have something to offer them, like energy, but they can't cheat me of my soul, since I would never actually will that.
Have had some episodes where they literally made me consent with my inner voice, like
>I hereby give my soul to you
But I know you have to will that shit, they ain't got jack shit on me famalam. But the real lesson is not to think that you're invincible, like megadosing on DMT in the middle of the night in a forest alone.
And also 'the old gods' can be VERY evil, but never malevolent, it's always in a benevolent way, and honestly turning fear into courage is what has taught me the most about mental alchemy, I never get depressed anymore, just tired, I never get angry/wrath anymore, just hyperactive (super focused). Magic's a joy, no idea what my life woulda been without it man, just feel so fucking blessed to have been initiated into this through pure coincidence.
I will never stop helping other seekers finding this kind of bliss. Never.
Also they taught me, live your life through true altruism, and nothing can touch you. So I'm basically walking 'the messiah path', doing it for the world and whatnot. There is no way I can explain this feeling of bliss, as if there's always something at the end of the rainbow, and the fact that a rainbow never fucking ends.
>>
>>18676900
>we clearly know that there are basically no magi here
Maybe not itt, but Ape is a magus. And I know people who were on Apes level 10 years ago, so by now, they are probably transcended beings
>>
>>18674661
>>18676860
>>18676895
>>18676895

while i know that individual experiences is the accounted for, i believe that also people need the share of some tips? they have found.

some connections with other theories, paradigms. i failed to find people to that. i understand that secrecy, all that jazz.

like evola said about using words like "i, my, will" i think compatible with jungian archetypes "and you have many selves" in you. i believed in quite some time that so while we communicate with eachother we always anchor us and the other people with our egos to some nasty precise character. now because
of this post >>18676895
i know certainly that the defining thing is if its magickal act or mundane act?
>>
>>18676964
"magus" and other ranks ranks are more of a philosophic, initiatory, and religious designation. It has little to do with actual magical ability. Some in Thelema complain that higher claims to degrees than them are weak magicians, some say that they lie, or that they don't practice magick at all. Many say that they even shouldn't practice magick at all, and that the higher grades have almost zero to do with practical results magic.

I don't know Ape, so this isn't reflective on him/her. Furthermore, genuine aspirants who have reached some grades, whom I have contacted personally, certainly know a lot about mystical states, enough that I can take them at their word that they have sat in them.

Still not practical magic though.
>>
>>18676938
I can only relate to satan in a symbolic way. I do believe there are non corporeal entities and have experience with them, but the xtian pantheon seems a large perversion in general. Other than Atheistic satanism, I always felt that satanism was just reverse-xtianity, and every conversation i have had with a satanist thus far confirms that. Please take my opinions with a grain of salt, and do not be offended.
I can very much relate to the feeling you describe, but I have not noticed transmutation of former depression into tiredness, or former anger into focus, I simply do not notice them at all anymore. I'm sure they just manifest in some way I have yet to discover. I really have no idea what you mean by ">I hereby give my soul to you" so I'm guessing it wasn't to me?
>>
>>18676938
senpai if you believe soul, than chaos magick is not to droid you looking for.
>>
>>18676964
is it sarcastic or genuine remark SATAN?
>>
>>18677010
I'm sure you know this, but in case any1 didn't, the grades are SUPPOSED to represent your level of transcendence (i.e. path/sephira on tree of life &c.) but of course, it's not always so cut and dry, and some attain grades by deceptive means-- sometimes deceiving others, but typically deceiving themselves
93/93
>>
>>18677010
I didn't mean magus as rank, but as the singular form of magi, as was stated in the post I was refering to, and I think that magi in that context meant great and powerful, the wise, the knowing... King Solomon... Shit like that
>>
>>18677030
Seems we agree and very informative post.
>>
>>18677023
That was genuine. Only two tripfags earned my respect and Ape's one of them.
>>
>>18677034
would it be rude to asking you know how?
>>
>>18677043
how he thinks ape is wise and knowing?

what is your question, exactly?
>>
How to do magic
>>
File: UOTiJ8T.jpg (173KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
UOTiJ8T.jpg
173KB, 960x960px
>>18677016
>I hereby give my soul to you
It was an entity skewing my inner voice to saying this to it, it was actually very scary, but remembering that you can't do an action without will grounded me back in reality, and out of that 'panic attack'.
Well the things is I like to say that God and Satan are to opposites of the same coin.
Pic related.
>>18676964
What I mean by this is that these people god damn need to ground their fucking magic abilities into philosophical and psychological terms, instead of coining them in their previous mysterious terms, which would be easy if they weren't so 'egoistic' and 'elitist' about their powers.
That's the step between magi and trismegistus, if you know what I mean.
They tend to just dose off into their own little clubs and only care about 'enlightenment' instead of furthering the evolution of mankind.
So they care more about their own will, than the will of the universe. I deem them blind in that respect. They simply deem mundanes 'unworthy', while people like Einstein and Jung used these 'powers'/'talents' in a practical way, not giving two god damn fucking shits about landing in some alien world, they'd rather do it over and over again to help humanity, which is what Trismegistus would and most certainly did, if he didn't, we wouldn't be ANYWHERE these days, trust me.
I mean these 'magi' are just 'magi' because they went full autismo on reading every text possible, they forgot about all the other 'mental illnesses' that can be used, like schizophrenia for 'acting', adhd for sheer focus, bipolar for polarity. You know the hermetic virtue that says you can only be as high as you're low.
Trust me on this, that's how trismegistus did it, if he weren't just a legend/metaphor like Horus/Jesus. A metaphor for the fact that god has to be both, within, without and as the dream. (The holy trinity)
>>
>>18677018
I want to learn it all, I'm already on a path, but there's something to learn from every 'religion', as stated chaos magick is actually very grounded in mathematics, and my ways are very much grounded in psychology, and I'm currently on my way to learn what great secrets there are in philosophy, which is what I will be studying in university.
Only a fool would take reality and all it's gifts for granted, and only live on what's on the internet, which would only account for like 10% of all there is to learn (in my book).
>>
>>18677052
powefull, i meant.
>>
>>18677043
Through my interactions with him. As I have stated, I have met people that were on Apes (or maybe higher) level of understanding of everything 10 years ago.
So, either they all went crazy in the exact same way coming from different cultures, reading different books at different times and paces, having different experiences... or they fucking know their shit.
>>
>>18677054
I see. As the Hermetic axiom goes, as above, so below. That image you posted represents a Qabalistic concept, that the Sepheroth are in the Qlippoth, and the Qlippoth are in the Sepheroth, in the sense of aforementioned axiom.
>>
>>18677067
It always comes together, the great and powerful whatever. Didn't you hear the expression before?
>>
>>18677054
>>18677089
**Hermetic conception of the Qabalah
>>
>>18677101
>>18677054
Also, I wasn't posting that for you so much as just for anybody who wasn't aware. I'm not trying to insult anyone's intelligence
>>
>>18677090
nope. care to enlighten me?
>>
>>18677083
They probably did fallacy no. 1, thinking magic will give you ANY personal gratification at all.
Like yes you can depend on it as an advantage, but deeming that you simply have a privilege everyone else doesn't have just because you went full gran autismo, is egoistic and NOT condoned by God.
>>18677089
That's why I call my self a new age edgy teenager instead, every religion has it's roots. Aslong as the point came across.
I sure as fuck wish I was born a jew and not a christian so I had been born with the Qaballah as it takes AGES to understand at this point, to the point where it's barely worth it to pick it up.
But since I've look at the 10 sepphiroth or whatever a little I get what you mean, funny how me being completely blind on that subject had drawn those conclusions through an entirely other study of religion, don't you think?
Can't wait for the day jihad is over and we can all mesh our religions together and form THE RELIGION. That's kinda what I'm doing, forming my own religion, was my plan since day one after my epiphany, I knew I had to do this. And this I will accomplish in my lifetime for future generations to not have to skirmish through fluff page after fluff page, and actually have the meat on the table (if you know what I mean).
Like every religion could be summed up in a couple pages, but noooo, prophets and wisemen and shit, 300 pages of just paying respects to all sorts of shit no one needs, that's why I was atheistic until very recently.
>>
>>18677136
Qaballah isn't all that valuable anyway.

You can do magic without it, you can fuck without it, you can eat without it, you can understand the universe without it.

It's completely over-rated and you get more wisdom truly enjoying and focusing on a hamburger than you do finding out whether the burger belongs in Malkuth or Geburah.
>>
>>18677112
I didn't know this, very nice little add-in there, helps draw a picture of the unity there should be between religions, and show that they all have the same concepts, but still clinging to all this unnecessary 'side story', paying respects to 'stories', it's literally only for 'the prophecy' to come true, and to show who gets the last laugh. Well, the prophecy has come true, and it was specifically changed for the exact reason that no one religion would find complete tyranny in 'being right'.
Like imagine all the allahu akhbars would just bomb the shit out of every western country like "hehe xd we were right you were wrong now we got proof ur infidels see you in hell, o wait we don't go there our religion was riiiight".
So many egoistic sinners in this world.
Religion is by sinners, for sinners. Glad we have the internet nowadays, for aspiring 'multi-religious' people like us.
>>
>>18677161
Yeah, but that's to say about every religion.
The burger tastes best when enjoyed in good company, not if you say a prayer to God, thanking him for letting someone brutally raising the cow and afterwards brutally murdering it, actually thinking about that makes it taste even worse, thanks christianity.
>EMBRACE THE NEW RELIGION
>QUIVER IN YOUR PANTS MISTER POPE
>QUIVER IN YOUR PANTS WHOEVER IS THE POPE OF ISLAM
>AND SAME FOR YOU MASTER RABBI
>FOR IN THIS RELIGION, WE ARE ALL MASTERS, WE ARE ALL CHILDREN TO IT, WE ARE ALL OF EQUAL IMPORTANCE
>>
>>18677128
I just did. Damn.
>
>>18677136
Wait, you're using the term
>privileged
for someone who dedicated decades of their life to attain knowledge? Is my nanbudo world champion friend privileged because he sacrificed so much so he could become that champion?
>>
>>18677181
>Yeah, but that's to say about every religion.
yes, but magicians seem to give the qaballah more reverence than it deserves.

I once lost an argument to a an Irish Catholic, who just began studying magic, who used convincing qaballistic arguments. He later revealed that he thinks it's all bullshit, but qaballah is the way to win an argument.

Scary. (but hilarious)
>>
>>18677212
this has been going on for more than two decades

>magical argument

>someone makes a qabalistic argument

oh shit, let's stop everything and listen to that person!

genuine discourse gets pushed aside and the established win these arguments. Good luck being a beginner with good logic and thirty thousand dollars to help your group. There will be a qabaliistic argument against it.
>>
>>18677161
I suppose if you don't want to be bothered dedicating a lot of time to learning each individual aspect of magick in its entirety, the Qabalah isn't for you.

By this logic, math isn't very useful either. Nor is a dictionary or a map, because you can speak a language or walk on a road without them. Right?
>>
>>18677231
I think i see where you're coming from. The Qabalah isn't meant, in western hermetic tradition, to be used to win arguments. That is the EXOteric Qabalah. It is the ESOteric Qabalah that is invaluable in the practice of magick. Can you do magick without it? yes. Just as you can get through life without a college degree, or with only one kidney, or no testicles.
>>
>>18677239
Math is demonstrably useful and a part of everything we do.

Qabalah is a fringe religious philosophy unnecessary for regular life, and unnecessary for magic.

It's a primitive collection of correspondences, use it if you like, it's pretty good as a collection of correspondences.

But to pretend that it is necessary like math is is a blatant lie.

If someone tries to tell you "X" is the "math"
of magic, whether it is Allah, Krishna, Satan, Qaballah, whatever, it is a bold lie.

Magic happens without a structured, brutal , hierarchical belief system.

>You cant do magic without qaballah

There it is folks, no qaballah, no magick.

Does this sound correct?
>>
>>18677254
>Can you do magick without it? yes. Just as you can get through life without a college degree, or with only one kidney, or no testicles.

such blatant shilling
>>
>>18677239
>>18677254
Thank you mister shill, I cant live without my qaballah just like I can live without a dictionary or MATH or college degree, or testicles
Really?
Someone said kabala was overated and now we get propaganda as if it is as important as testicles, kidneys and maps.
>>
>>18677287
You misread that statement, clearly. I can't make you understand its value if you aren't open to it. How many years did you study the system before coming to the conclusion that it's no good for anybody? If you don't want or care to learn Qabalah and incorporate it into your magick, That's fine. My point was never to try and make you. If I was able to make you at least comprehend where I'm coming from, I would have been happier. But coming on here and telling EVERYBODY that it will also be useless to them is simply displaying a very limited viewpoint.
>>
>>18677300
It's not shilling. Even normies like the LPotL guys know that the kabbalah is the foundation of western magic. First you have kabbalah, then gnosticism that dumbs it down a bit, then came golden dawn that dumbed it down even more, etc etc until today, western magic is so watered down that it doesn't work. I had a professor at the uni that always asked us "what's the underlying principle of this" and he could do so for hours until we disseminated the entire field of marketing back into microeconomics and psychology, then disseminated those even back until we had discourses about abstract math and philosophy
>>
>>18677344
I'm glad somebody understands. IDEK how my statements could be interpreted as shilling. Still, I haven't seen anybody even display a modicum of understanding of difference between exoteric and esoteric Qabalah, which I believe explains why they simply cannot be open to its vast esoteric benefits. Again, I'm not telling anybody what to do or how to. just making suggestions and saying what has worked for me!
>>
>>18677344
>kabbalah is the foundation of western magic. First you have kabbalah, then gnosticism that dumbs it down a bit, then came golden dawn that dumbed it down even more, etc etc until today, western magic is so watered down that it doesn't work.

Wow, you have objectively figured everthing out. And you are literally preaching your "TRUTH" in a chaos magic thread.

Not only are you arguing for objective truth, but you are claiming you know it. In a chaos magic thread.
>>
>>18677423
do millennials even understand that chaos magic has no objective truths?

This entire thread is a blatant misunderstanding, with four or five people giving gentle but correct advice, who are mostly lost in the noise.
>>
>>18677423
No, you are mixing apples and oranges, anon. If you follow the discussion, you'll see that I jumped in on a convo about western traditional magic, that jist happens to be in a chaoS magic thread, and traditional western magic is dogmatic and axiomatic and has the kabbalah as its underlying principle.
Chaos is nothing like that.
>>
>>18677423
You are literally preaching objective truth, in a chaos thread, by denying the Qabalah's usefulness in magick. The Qabalah consists of more than you probably think. or maybe not. but besides the tree of life, tree of knowledge of good & evil, &c. Gematria, notariqon, temurah can be very useful in things as simple as verifying a vision, or confirming the identity of an entity, etc. its uses are limitless in the right hands in the proper frame of mind and given the right approach.
>>
>>18677459
in other words, it is neither useful to everybody nor useless to everybody. I'm pretty sure that falls under the concept of chaos. Or at the very least, the dyad
>>
>>18677459
yeah , yeah, all those things are cool and deserving of exploration.

But some people (and Im not accusing you) are saying qaballah is like math or testicles or kidneys, it is so important to magic that to ignore it is like ignoring your balls?

surely you can admit that is too far?
>>
>>18677453
Chaos magick, to some people, seems like a rather lazy form of magick for folks who don't want to dedicate their lives to it, yet still want to dabble. Some would compare it to other new age religions, in that sense. I'm not stating my opinion necessarily, but this is what I have been told by others.
>>
>>18677466
I'm not sure what those people meant, but i took it like: you can lose your testicles to cancer, or donate a kidney, or never learn math, and still get along fine. But that's my personal interpretation
>>
>>18677467
>>18677471

Why so angry?, weird, like it is coordinated shilling.

>a rather lazy form of magick
>you can lose your testicles to cancer, or donate a kidney, or never learn math, and still get along fine

"this totally looks nothing like angry shilling"

self-awareness?
haha ZERO
>>
I see some Chaos magicians use Chaos logic, and worship at the altar of the holy Ad Hominem... the last resort of frustration.
>>
>>18677621
wtf does this even mean, why bizarre attacks?

why do you even care?

none of this thread supports your premise, so you were obviously told what to type.
>>
>>18674661
is that a drawing of an anus?
>>
>>18677672
I was having a conversation with somebody about something off topic. Instead of bringing the thread back around to OP's inquiry, others jumped in and, rather than discussing topic, wanted to prove how much more right they were, how their way is the only way, etc.

Now, I don't understand what shilling has to do with discussions about magickal theory, and I have even less understanding why somebody would be telling me what to type. If this were /pol/ then your accusation would have at least SOME potential, because of the topics there, but it would still be based on the same logical fallacy you employed to come to that conclusion here on /x/. I'm not arguing, I am stating that I LITERALLY don't understand what your accusations have anything to do with anything that has been said by ANYbody thus far. I am sorry that you feel this way. Seriously. But not everybody who thinks differently is out to get you. Some people like to debate, and that's fine. I know I do! But throwing around ad hominem attacks is not a mature way to go about it. I'm sorry that you're in such a state of suffering. I hope you can find peace- if not with the world, then at least with yourself. Good luck, and may you find what you seek.
>>
Chaos Magic is essentially about thinking way outside the paradigm, maybe even outside of orthodox contrarianism itself. It's about exploration and play, turning things inside out and re appropriating context in strange ways. It's a technique that can be very powerful in creation.
>>
File: 276.jpg (11KB, 184x151px) Image search: [Google]
276.jpg
11KB, 184x151px
>>18676938

How do you turn fear into courage? Can anyone do it?
>>
>>18677967

See >>18677054 comment about how you "can't do an action without will." This is important. Also, conversely, will is impotent without action. Sorry if this sounds like I'm trying to be clever or confusing, but I think the answer to your question has its basis in this concept. Perhaps somebody would care to elaborate more. In the meantime I'll see if I can formulate it more clearly...
>>
File: theott.jpg (155KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
theott.jpg
155KB, 600x454px
>>18678093
No, it isn't confusing. It seems perfectly reasonable actually-- but it does raise more questions.

In terms of concrete examples, what kind of an action helps one perform mental alchemy of this kind (fear --> courage)? Are we talking about largely ceremonial actions/rituals?

What exactly are we talking about when we use the term 'will'? I know the Thelemic conceptualization of this term-- is that what we're talking about? Or can will mean whatever we convince ourselves it means in the tradition of chaos magic?

Also, AtheistScum8, >>18677181 if you're still hanging around this thread, can you answer the questions I ask in this comment, & in my previous comment here: >>18677967
>>
>>18674661
Jump into a wood chipper, your body will become a true thing of chaos
>>
>>18674661
Read the Principia Discordia while on LSD. It's pretty simple.
>>
Just for reference, Im not the same person you were talking to, but I want to respond from a Chaos magic perspective to
> (fear --> courage)

this pair of posts far above
>>18674857
>>18674873

address

>4. Deconditioning.

Deconditioning, psychotherapy, belief change, attitude change, self-willed successful propaganda, self-willed psy-ops upon oneself.......this is one of the domains of chaos magic that is almost never talked about on boards like this, it is one of the big misunderstandings regarding many of these now grey haired women and men spend a lot of time doing.

We can go back to Plato but it's more useful to take some of the more famous chaos magicians routine beginning approach, or even raw wilson's acknowledgement's of alfred korzybski.

GENRERAL SEMANTICS

It seems to get complicated here, and a few posts on 4chan isn't going to cut it, but the idea of general semantics is that we get language wrong--as a programming method inside our heads, we do it wrong more often than not.

remember, we are talking about what this person posted

> (fear --> courage)

how do we do this 'alchemy'

Something is scary and we are to weak to fight it, or we fear that we are too weak to handle it.

This is where general semantics helps. General semantics breaks down the meaning of -being- into action statements.

"Dogs are scary"

But are all dogs scary? (no) Do all people consider all dogs scary (no, some people love them and rarely experience fear) So how can dogs BE scary?
>>
>>18679667
>>18679667

So we break down our habitual language and realize that it is not dogs themselve who are scary, but it is those who fear dogs that literally create fear in themselves.

If I had a phobia of canines, it would be much more true to say ACTION STATEMENTS, rather than statements of being- I would not say (if I wanted to be accurate) "Dogs are scary", but rather " I have an issue with dogs and I create a psychological and bio-chemical reaction when I see a dog that causes me fear"

Old school advanced chaos magicians love this because it shows where the problem lies, it isn't dogs, it's me. Also it doesn't help to say "I am afraid of dogs, I will always be afraid of dogs, it's part of what I am"

Notice the difference between assigning states of being and action statements related to general semantics.

If I acknowledge that I am creating the fear, then I can change my beliefs and eliminate the fear. I am no long a prisoner to the ideas that "Dogs are fearful" or "I will always be afraid of dogs" but rather I can turn the fear into courage (this is what we were talking about, remember, the alchemy of -fear into courage).....I can turn the fear into courage by saying:
>>
>>18679753
"There is a dog, not all dogs are scary, not all people are afraid of dogs, I don't have to be either, this dog is likely not to harm me just by the very nature of it being in public, if it was dangerous it likely would have been put down already, if I feel fear then I am creating it, I can stop thinking thoughts that create fear at any time. Ok now I have walked past the dog and I didn't really feel fear"

This sort of decondition is accompanied by ritual, often dramatic ritual, to make a psychdrama to bring the point home.

This sort of thing used to be very common, and I think Wilson was probably the one who really put the idea of Korzybski into people's heads. It's interesting also to note that Albert Ellis, once president of the American Psychological Association, had a huge hard on for Korzybski and general semantics, and wrote a book using only general semantics and not regual language, and built his system of psychotherapy (REBT) using this as one of the blocks. So it's not bullshit in the scientific sense, to be sure.
>>
>>18679763
Deconditioning as a practice, if you ever get around to, or have the opportunity of, joining an actual old school chaos magic group, will be at least a monthly project. Dismantling beliefs, satanic black masses (to help people plagued by christian guilt), laughter sessions at problems, sexual activities performed while representations of old and new beliefs are present, dramas where people play roles of old ways of being and everyone is part of the play, all combined with energetics magick and ritural magick and a hundred other things. This can get very uncomfortable and often requires support and long term follow up, so you can imagine that the vast majority of people undergoing such fun times will only want those who they fully trust to present and involved, and you can understand the massive ice scultpure of secrecy that seperates these activities from the everyday world.
>>
>>18678214
fuck I didn't actually respond to (You) r post, I just started typing.

Anyway, here it is.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMK0prafzw0
hey why's does the guy in the black have this same symbol on his hoodie ?...........?
>1:39
>Dance Clown :)
>>
>>18680005
Everyone don't anabolism this not video ????
>>
>>18680005
Probably the producer recommended he wear the symbol in order to reach out for more sales.

Nothing in this video suggests that they understand or espouse the philosophy, so I'm just guessing it's a "hollywood" style demographics grab.
>>
>>18680046
>Everyone don't anabolism this not video ????

is this google translate?
>>
>>18680046
>Now Vomit
> feel sick .
>>
File: download (2).jpg (8KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8KB, 202x250px
>>18680048
Who is the Clown dancing in the suit supposed to be ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
>>
File: grounding.png (753KB, 626x630px) Image search: [Google]
grounding.png
753KB, 626x630px
>>18680068
> feel sick

agree, yeah that was just bad, no edification, no redeeming value, just shit
>>
File: 08tmag-wegman-2-master315.jpg (10KB, 315x285px) Image search: [Google]
08tmag-wegman-2-master315.jpg
10KB, 315x285px
>>18680048
somehow you think the producer had anything to do with the decisions he made ?????
>>
File: 148800518587234.jpg (525KB, 1652x416px) Image search: [Google]
148800518587234.jpg
525KB, 1652x416px
yths underlying our culture and underlying our common sense have not taught us to feel identical with the universe, but only parts of it, only in it, only confronting it
>>
>>18680117
the next time you sign an executive order, call me up and we'll both laugh at people who are "clowns".

Deal?
>>
>>18680150
I don't know anything about him (and I hope this trend continues), I was just making a guess, I would be surprised if knew anything deep about chaos magic, but I have surprised before
>>
>>18679667
>>18679667
>mental alchemy

not the other dude. i try to be stay indifferent. and even a little bit "whatever" approach makes big difference as i observed. of course we want to change, we focus our inten and battle our demons etc...but when we be indifferent, when we lose the "lust of result" change comes.

i think this is a very general principle. it can be applied anything in the world. so to mental alchemy
>>
>>18680194
100 percent agreed my friend.

When you want something, but don't think you "need it" and don't think it has any effect on your value as a human being-- this is when you have the best chance of actually getting something.

> even a little bit "whatever" approach

hell yes, you stay out of your own way

thumbs up
>>
>>18679667
>about semantics

if semantics is our coding language, then our subconsciousness is the processor. and emotions? are those energy resource?
>>
>>18680160
>11. I see thee hate the hand & the pen; but I am stronger.
I will Guide the pen .
>12. Because of me in Thee which thou knewest not.
>>
>>18674700
I disagree on the motion that chaos is a good starting point. Speaking from personal experience I love the chaos idea of "if it doesn't work then it probably doesn't work". Thusly even if you disagree with Peter you can continue till you find some real power.

I started on chaos for awhile, but now I'm branching into my own paradigm composed of solely what works.

Anyone who wants to be a true "chaos" magickian has no fucking clue what they are doing. Chaos is a lense to examine the world around yourself in a light that could be better illuminating, if you use a method to examine religions like a religion then your a idiot.
>>
>>18680254
>are those energy resource

What happens when you fix your language is you get A LOT MORE ENERGY.

For example:

"I am not a good trumpet player" Is a poor representation of reality. If you transmute this poor 'state of being' into a realistic action statement:

"I can be instructed on how to play the trumpet"

TONS of ENERGY is released, indeed.

But it is subconscious? We can argue where the energy comes from, I don't claim to know.
>>
>>18680263
say you wanna perform a miracle, transforming water into wine, then you probably work with christian paradigm. you do that as a invoker of jesus.

say you are in a muslim country and about to perform faith healing, then you focus your intend and say "it is not my hand, it is the hand of our mother Fatimah"

etc.. other than these and maybe little bit about aeonics i dont know what the religion do with chaos magick.

truly, no idea?
>>
>>18680263
>true "chaos" magickian has no fucking clue what they are doing.
/Thread and that is how it is done people .
Rule fags don't get ChAOS mAgilk attttt llllllaaall
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPyJIAEn2LA
>>
>>18680321
that was refreshing. did not look at the that way. thanks.
>>
>>18680263
>if you use a method to examine religions like a religion then your a idiot.

what about this instead:

>if you use a method to examine religions like a religion then YOU ARE THINKING IDIOTICALLY, BUT YOU CAN CERTAINLY CHANGE THAT

kek just using some general semantics on your statement kek

>>if you use a method to examine religions like a religion

a thought provoking idea, glad you brought it up
>>
>>18680331

i dont believe that, there is a true way to do anything, including chaos magick.

i mean did you heard the saying "nothing is true, everything is permitted/permisable"

?
>>
>>18680331
dont know what the fuck you are talking about but that was some compelling footage
>>
>>18680361
That's not CHAOS magic that's called DnD
My chaos magic stems from my deep personal traumas and my fractured mind.
>>
>>18680361
Take a ride in the back of a black BMW with a gun pointed at your head while your good friend is screaming in the trunk .
Then maybe you'll have a taste of chaos magic .
>>
>>18680444
TRIPS
I got my tattoo 6 hours before these events unfolded at a house party gone wrong, and it changed my life .
>>
>>18680444
nice fuckin trips brah

your story has nothing to do with chaos magic though. Read the whole thread, it might change your life.

>get raped by an alien who is the half cousin of hillary clinton

then maybe you'll have a taste of chaos magic

>more examples of how people misconstrue what chaos magic is
>>
>>18680478
what was the tatoo?
>>
File: 1485624959243.png (5KB, 291x321px) Image search: [Google]
1485624959243.png
5KB, 291x321px
>>18680517
>>
What does /x/ think of "The Psychonaut Field Manual" as an intro to chaos magic?

I'm also waiting on a copy of Condensed Chaos.

Is this a good starting point?
>>
>>18680538
didnt expect this particular kek I just kekked here
>>
>>18680444
i dont think that it is really necessary to dothat.
>>
>>18680404
respect, but it has nothing to do with what that saying.
>>
>>18680600
yep, and carroll's liberr null.
>>
>>18680600

"The Psychonaut Field Manual"
I have issues with it, but in all seriousness, as a starting point? You could do a thousand times worse.

>Condensed Chaos

Unfortunately there are several editions of this book, some editions are up to 200 pages less with different content.

Still, it's a top level book,

>Is this a good starting point?

yes!
see >>18674873
for a preview of what you are in store for
>>
>>18680538
Two months later I was hospitalized , By a well groomed young doctor, with a snake ring . That made a cresting wave hand gesture, that made my mouth and Jaw go numb every time he made a thought suggestion. I kept looking away and It was pissing him off . He Said are the Hells Angels that were After you really "Hells Angels" ? I was like no wtf you talking about ! I Bolted from the hospital and outside in to the snow .
a Male Nurse and another attending physician caught up to me and then tackled me down .
As they carried me back to the Hospital I said that guy with the ring is freaking me out .
Then the one doctor said "your lucky it's not his father your dealing with, with a smirking grin, He's a urologist He'd probably cut off your balls !" I asked for a smoke before they took me in to the psych ward. The student doctor gave me a smoke and I asked what's that tree pendent your wearing ? He covered it up and said oh this it's the tree of life . The other doctor that had said "he'd cut your balls off , chimed in and said: yes I have one of those planted in my backyard(WTF) ......There's a shit tone more to the story and the time I spent in the hospital .Which I'll make a point of saying this I've once experienced Hallucinations. But till this day the records department will not release my file to me .
>>
>>18680724
* never once experienced hallucinations
>>
>>18680724
The guy with the snake ring would bizarrely get aroused and lick his lips when personal question or my blood type . I was like B + And he said : Oh really ?!! and lick the corner of his lips. It's a blood type not a fucking blues clue !
>>
>>18680764
The ONE Doctor flash me a picture of his father supposedly ...But it was like from the 1800's ? Dude was in a Top hat and stuff . I said when was that ? and he paused . "UM 1956 i think" He was a Doctor too he told me proudly . So it's some medical cult empire, of doctors running this place or something .
>>
>>18680724
>>18680749
>>18680764
>>18680848
Are you getting therapy and/or taking medication for your schizophrenia?
>>
>>18680873
fuck you !
I don't have schizophrenia.
/x/ you are Larping faggot or you are working with the Dogs I'm mowing down .
When a real actual bizarre case lands on your laps you run away with your tails between your legs .
>>
>>18680900
Dubs
>>
>>18680909
Mother has reached her limit with you all .
>>
>>18677210
I just suck at english I meant in the way that they think that their knowledge of the most useless topic in the practical real world, will grant them anything in the real world, like housing.
>>18677212
Yeah that's why I don't talk to people who believe that you can become a master of theology by studying one religion only, but I mean most people have to take pledges to delve really deep into some of the 'hidden' texts' and theologies that for example the jews or islam has.
Most Chaos Magician who have studied a couple years will already have developed better magic skills than mostt rabbis and whatever rabbis are called in islam.
>>
>>18680936
DELETE THIS
>>
whats the difference between coincidence and fate or intelligent design? im struggling with this as i dont understand it, but how many consecutive coincidences does it take before it goes from random act in the world to meant to be?
>>
reminder of what was going going on and what people were thinking near the beginning of chaos magic as a social construct.

"a small result"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYJGt67Mwmo

the early Lovecraftian influence is not because Lovecrafts cosmology was taken as fact, but because the very fact that Lovecraft was fiction, but we could make it real, made his influence all the more important.
>>
>>18680946
Deleting won't remove it's intent and rage I'v focused into it .
If you are dogs you will surely die now .
Rebuked or be cast get the axe .
make your time wisely .
you can not un see it
or undo it now.
>>
>>18680955
fate is an unchangeable path
intelligent design is a designed fate.
coincidence is emergent traits from a fatal flow. (defined as synergy)
>>
>>18680976
this one is more relevant to the thread though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qB54PNb4hA
>>
>>18678214
Yo, it's mental alchemy/transmutation, transmuting a state of mind into another state of mind, it's all about being able to change love to hate, feeling low to feeling high or feeling courage from feeling fear as these are the same thing but oppposite polarities. Now the master alchemist understand what these states of minds are and where they come from and so forth, so he can pick them apart and be in the state of mind he wants to be in at all times, really you should read the Kybalion regardless what people say.
Anyway turning fear into courage would be:
>Kybalion, Chapter 3, Mental Transmutation.
>>
>>18681066
I mean no offense, but that is bullshit, at least chaos magic offers a scientific/ ritual method of actually attacking problems with action.

The kybalion is new thought bullshit that never helped anyone and only served to distract them.

Even a Thelemite or Wiccan , or whoever is old enough and smart enought to spot worthless philosophizing, will tell you the same.

You get nowhere with that shit (Kybalion)
>>
>>18680992
>fate is an unchangeable path
bullshit, we have a strong influence on our futures

intelligent design is a designed fate.
coincidence is emergent traits from a fatal flow. (defined as synergy)

this is much more interesting, I took serious pause when I read

>coincidence is emergent

there are only a few phrases that one can type to demonstrate enlightenment, Im trying to figure out whether you came by this by accident

>coincidence is emergent
this is a profound statement, even theoretical physicists grapple with this idea.

This is actually one of the secrets, yet here it is, on 4chan of all places.

We as humans do not even understand emergence, let alone the philosophical implications of coincidences as emergences "in the creation and prediction of manifestations based on rigorously documented and ordered past events"
>>
>>18681084

I agree that The Kybalion is pretty useless on a practical level, and it's probably a little dated now that the internet is fueling the second occult revival, but it provides a lot of useful insight into basic metaphysical concepts which otherwise get fairly frequently bungled or ignored.

The chapter on vibration is a good example, since this is a term which is thrown around constantly in the occult community, but very rarely understood. Instead of trying to explain to someone what it means for energy to vibrate at different frequencies and what the practical impliations for this are when it comes to magic and metaphysics, you can just refer them to the Kybalion, which has probably the best explanation of the concept I've read that wasn't written in the last 5 years or so.
>>
>>18681084
>Page 1
>The lips of wisdom are closed,
>except to the ears of Understanding
>Like niggaa what does this mean, how do I even into reading between the lines maaaan
Like if you want real magic, learn what philosophy is, EVERYTHING stems from philosophy.
Like nigga I'ma just keep the Kybalion for my self then.
>>
>>18681084
>Im trying to figure out whether you came by this by accident

ok I figured it out
>>
>>18680992
>coincidence is emergent traits from a fatal flow

do you mean ir in a scientific way, like you are your genetics,

or

a magickal point of view, like itf it is a seperation from true will?
>>
>>18681149
>vibration is a good example, since this is a term which is thrown around constantly in the occult community

bro I hate 'pull rank' but the "occult community" (which I am most certainly a part of)

Does NOT throw it around. And when they do, it has absolutely ZERO correspondence to the kybalion .

"Occult Communities" all have their own ideas, and they are often at odds with each other.

You personally though, would be shocked at how much the majority of them (nearly all of them?) think that the kyballion is bullshit.

To be frank it was written as a pamphlet to make profit in the midwest of the United States. It is not Hermetic, it is not Qabalistic, it is a New Though construction designed for people to read it and hear "Clicks" in their minds.

It accomplishes nothing, it is of no general magickal or philosophical importance, it will never reach an acedemic level (besides in asking "why did so many people believe this bullshit")

Bottom line is it wont help you, even if it is all true. It's hand waving and thumb wringing and moving pieces on the game board, never amounting to anything in real life.
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 240x209px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 240x209px
I am Jacks smirking divergence
>>
>>18681219
I am jack's alarming emergence
>>
>>18681183
or neither of both?
>>
I used to do chaos magic before I became a Christian and I'd say it's pretty neat for psychological effects.
>>
>>18681203
Now you know why people keep spamming
>MUH FRINGE BOARDS ARE DYING
>THE JEWS HAVE INVADED US
Fuck off Dunning-Krueger faggot, it's hilarious how you autistic neophytes with Dunning-Krueger syndrome circlejerk eachother into an euphoric state of Dunning-Kruegerness.
We're on the journey for the truth, not what you think aren't lies.
If you had an actualy brain you'd notice that there's redpill in everything, not just your Manly P Hall lectures or whatever.
The Kybalion is about grasping cosmic fucking alchemy, no wonder you monkeys yell
>ITS SHIT ITS SHIT I CANT DO IT NOONE CAN
Literally one of the only books that actually embraces themselves as cosmic magic, and actually elaborates it quite nicely.
Honestly I have no idea what you're using magic for, but it's for bettering the universe through 'true' altruism.
But a faggot like you who just enjoys shooting down others opinions because
>WELL I HEARD PEOPLE SAY ITS SHIT AND I ALSO THINK ITS SHIT SO IT MUST BE SHIT
Seriously, go back to l3dd1t. Farm some upboats/loosh as you call it and just go fucking kill yourself, you're on the wrong path.
>>
>>18681203
Did it ever occur to your pea-sized fedora brain that there are other conspiracies other than
>muh 911
Imagine actually esoterically inclined dudes here to help the right seekers, maybe they're just spamming
>Kybalion sux
Because they want you to think that, so you can go live in the hedonism your ego enjoys so much?
:thinking:
>>
>>18681261
What sort of ritual or everday life activities have you done based on the Kybalion?

What was the effects?
>>
>>18681275
From what I understand the Danish treat their patients very, very well. This is your best course of action, and it will end up this way anyway. There is literally no benefit for you in resisting, and there is literally the best life ahead of you by accepting this reality.
>>
>>18681275
maybe they're just spamming
>Kybalion sux
Because they want you to think that, so you can go live in the hedonism your ego enjoys so much?

Every single esoteric order I have joined espoused the benefits of dropping the short term hedonistic ego.

Even the ones I didn't like.

This has nothing to do with the kybalion, especially since one or two of those orders actually showed me how to break off from ego with practical methods that took a long time, but actually worked for many people.

The Kybalion is a book of philosophical shit, which not only doesn't adequately explain the dangers of ego, it also gives you zero ways to get out of it.

The funny part is, you can read the kybalion and stroke your ego and tell people how much more enlightened you are compared to them.

But any genuine magickal order has already thrown that garbage in the trash and gets to work actually attacking your ego, with real results.

By the way, PLEASE READ THE KYBALION

IT IS IMPORTANT, IF YOU HAVE BEEN READING THIS THREAD, TO READ THE KYBALION

I am not pushing people away from it, on the contrary, it is an excellent example for them to see the difference between useless new thought bullshit and actual Chaos Magic or scientific psychology.

It would be wonderful if everyone read all the texts.

The trouble happens when us people who have actually read and understand everythning realize that kybalion fags are leading people astray with bullshit.

We do our part to point out the bullshit

TLDR; read the Kybalion now!
>>
>>18681287
What reality?
Are you implying I'm a loony?
>>18681276
>Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
That's the best way I can explain how I got shit out of the Kybalion. Read it one year ago together with some of the other basic /fringe/ books, I'm gonna re-read it soon.
If you're expecting an answer, it's: Go ahead and try for yourself.
Also if you read the threat I use Mental Alchemy on the daily, it's in my bone marrow atm and I'm improving on the daily.
If you can't tie the 7 sins together and see that the different sins can both cancel out eachother and are basically the same, you wouldn't be able to do that with the Kybalion.
Like everyone's 'red pill' is a different color, if you know what I mean. It might still be red, but everyone perceives red differently.
>>
>>18681325
>Are you implying I'm a loony?
I wouldn't really joke about mental problems.

I am not trying to use it as an argument against you.

Good luck friend
>>
>>18681323
But the hedonistic ego is what brings pleasure, and if you're saying you dropped that shit, you're a liar, or a full-time breatharian already.
Everyone has their ways, and just because the Kybalion so intellectually sums up 'basically everything' it sounds stupid to most autists that have read 9001 pages of esoteric bullcrap, like most esoteric texts as stated earlier in the thread have some 'pearls' but most of is just fluff.
The Kybalion is so condensed you can barely breathe broo.
Like you could literally come back and read it each month and get something new out of it every time.
It's kinda like it's pointing you in different directions if you listen to it, instead of being like 'This is alpha omega' like most nut jobs "guru's" do, that write esoteric texts.
Cant stress
enough. Just can't.
>>
>>18681330
I'm just asking what the point of the post was lol, like what were you trying to tell me?
>>
>>18681340
>But the hedonistic ego is what brings pleasure, and if you're saying you dropped that shit, you're a liar, or a full-time breatharian already.

yeah, you are right, I agree 100 percent. I am just saying that the kybalion is useless bullshit

>Everyone has their ways, and just because the Kybalion so intellectually sums up 'basically everything' it sounds stupid to most autists that have read 9001 pages of esoteric bullcrap, like most esoteric texts as stated earlier in the thread have some 'pearls' but most of is just fluff.

kybalion is bullshit, waste of time, but for those reading this thread, I encourage reading it, to see how artful and compelling absolute useless nonsense can be framed

>The Kybalion is so condensed you can barely breathe broo.

It doesnt matter how many times you read it, there is no life changing advice in it. It's a philosophical quagmire, hundreds of millions of people have already read it, and then they go on living their lives, because the book has no practical application.

>Like you could literally come back and read it each month and get something new out of it every time.

This is absolutely true, and it is true about a lot of books, movies, music etc....

We fill in the blanks when we come back.

Is the Kybalion BEAUTIFUL ? yes it is , and like I said, I recommend everyone reading this thread read it. And if they read it again two years later, it will feel different.

It will still be a beautiful pile of philosophical bullshit both times though.
>>
This has honestly been one of the better threads on /x/. I'm glad I read through the entire thing. I have been struggling to find a magical practice that resonates with me, and I think I'm going to fuck around with chaos magic for a bit. I cast my first sigil in a long time yesterday. I need to get some first hand experience along with my daily meditation.

Thanks to everyone here. I guess if there's an argument on wether something s useful or not, just try it out and see for yourself.

Love you guys.
>>
>>18681383
>I guess if there's an argument on wether something s useful or not, just try it out and see for yourself.

boom, explosion, truth

reality doesnt actually exist, we filter it

nothing is true
>>
>>18681383
there have been several secrets planted in this thread.

i wonder if you can find maybe fourth one?
>>
>>18676471
Andrija?
>>
>>18681369
Well all philosophy has been read by hundreds of millions of people, so why didn't they end up like some of the big philosophers, who were the magi of their times.
Lesson number one if you're viewing from a purely philosophical point is, assume everything is true until you've read the text, and then point out the flaws you think it has and discuss them with yourself or the person next to you. That's what the Kybalion is meant for, I totally agree with everything you're saying and you're making a compelling argument which is 100% true unless you're looking at the text from a philosophical standpoint.
I mean, every philosopher has 'had the answer for everything', that's why they started giving lectures, they all have their roots in the ground and their leaves in the air persé, but it's not the same tree.
I look at all magic not from a practical standpoint but a philosophical standpoint, so that might be where our opinions don't concide.
And that rings true for most 'magi', they have read a shitton of texts and are very wise, but they don't really put their magic into praxis.
That's the difference between a seeker and a user, even though all users are seekers, not all seekers are users.
I'm just trying to piece the puzzle together that is 'the ankh'/'the philosophers stone'/the holy grail' and that has been my goal from day one, take knowledge, give knowledge, as an altruistic purpose instead of egoistical purpose.
I don't want anything from magic, so magic doesn't want anything from me, as I am just trying to further condense and elaborate what magic truly means and what it is.
I dream of a day where magic is the religion, not the other way around.
So, no, I don't really use any other 'magic' than mental transmutation, which is basically just psychology, and I won't ever use any magic that I can't explain in mundane terms, hence why I think most magic is philosophical.
This brings a great deal of bliss and is condoned by God.
>>
>>18681444
But as the Pope would say
>Who am I to judge
We're all people on this planet with different purposes, I'm just trying to wake the world up to the fact that our wills coincide at one point, true altruism. Everyone wants to live in a brighter future, there are just so many occupied with their own egoistic needs that they refrain from ever wanting to acknowledge this fact.
And when everyone's awake to this fact, that's when we as mankind can unite and become a higher species.
>Our wills align, Shen Eye of twilight
When and where our wills align is where we will know what true will is.
We should all strive for equilibrium with ourselves, our neighbour, the universe and everything inbetween.
>>
We could do a hundred threads like this, where hidden secrets of chaos magic are exposed for those who can see.

But there will always be thousands upon thousands who miss it, and many even who mock and insult it (which among chaos magic practitioners cause very little offense)

The trouble with the "those who have eyes to see" and "those who have ears to hear" is that it is utterly and unarguably elitist.

Profit centralizes among those who already have capital, to the detriment of everyone, but it is true whether we like it or not.

Secret 22, hope is a weapon
>>
>>18681458
>hope is a weapon
and it's wielded against the hopeful, with stunning effect.
>>
>>18681458
I know it sounds elitist but take this quote into account
It's just the fact that they couldn't possibly comprehend, you can't just ask some random guy: "Hey, put me on the path, will ye?"
You have to find your own path.
It's simply put just so retards don't jump out of the airplane without their fucking parachute.
>>
>>18681487
It literally means, if 'the path' doesn't talk to you, then maybe you weren't meant for a path that talks to you.
If you can grasp the fact that literally nothing will teach you anything unless you scratch the mindset that 'the one true religion/piece of info is out there for me somewhere', and literally just try for gods sake lurking/googling.
There is the /omg/ library on /x/, there's the 8/fringe/ library and there is fucking google. Rigorous googling is how my path started, and if you can't take the fucking time to do jack shit yourself, well then maybe you should just rot, as that is the law of the real world if you actually took the time to get off the fucking computer.
Real world isn't what an autistic channer perceives it to be.
>>
>>18681369
like the kabylion state, the information is available to those who have eyes to see and ears to listen. And many of the principles there are accepted and spans trough MUCH esoteric reading that i have done. As above so bellow.
>>
>>18681546
>quoting kybalion
worse than that newfag atheist tripfag
>>
>>18681560
Triggered and Dunning-Kruegered.
>>
>>18681451
>>18681444

You know, I feel I have fallen down a similar path. I've been messing around with magic purely for knowledge reasons. When it comes to finding something to sigilize, I struggle. I have most of what I need and can gain anything I'm lacking with mundane means.

I've swallowed the altruism pill as well. It's partly appealing to the all/god/Tao's will and partly messing with the law of attraction.

Thank you for your wisdom.
>>
Can you guys please calm down with the Kybalion argument, let's get back on topic please :)
>>
File: 3rd_eye.png (251KB, 577x764px) Image search: [Google]
3rd_eye.png
251KB, 577x764px
Noob question, pic related is taken from psychonaut field manual.

I have previously done mindfulness meditation for over a year, 40 - 60 minutes daily, and I never had any sort of visual or audio hallucinations.

Is the information presented here solid and what is the timeframe that one can expect to achieve the stated results?

Is this a necessary part of magic (the visualizations)?
>>
>>18681369
I also bought the Kyballion thinking it would be the ultimate philosophy about the hermetic mysteries but as soon as I started reading it I realized I was reading a bunch of new age self improvement bullshit with a few historic quotes about hermeticism here and there.
>>
>>18681639
This all depends on what level your inner self is.
Also opening your third eye can be very fucking painful depending on how you do it. And I find it my obligation to say that there are infinite ways of opening your third eye and that almost every religion and dogma has some kind of third-eye opening ritual
>>
>>18681574
stop using expressions you misunderstand and go back to rddt
>>
>>18681654

Can you help me open my third eye? I've been meditating daily, doing some chakra visualisation, and breathing while focusing on my third eye.
>>
>>18681604
Yeah, no prob bud, the more people I can get on to the altruism pill, the better!
>>18681648
Yeah, you'd be better off reading the entire library of hermeticism I guess, it's nice and short for the lazies tho, I still love it, as the book agitates some pretty deep and philosophical questions, if you're looking for a be all and end all alpha omega black and white fact book, well you're studying the wrong field, and the Kybalion is most likely not for you.
>>18681717
>Go back to r3dd1t
B-but you're the one circlejerking, worst part is you're samefag circlejerking, it's honestly disgusting.
>>
>>18681854
I didn't say that. You can read about Hermeticism in other books. The Kyballion corrupts the Hermetic teachings into something that the average person will understand, but that makes it lose a lot of the knowledge, and some core teachings are corrupted to the point that it becomes disinformation.
I do recommend Crowley and Eliphas to start the study about Hermeticism. It isn't a simple thing that can be dumbed down to a 70 page book.
>>
>>18680324
The "religion" aspect is the idea that only one source of magick is available and needs to be dogmatic in wielding it. The idea that "I wish to Invoke a entity, Therefore I must have been a loyal follower of the entity and I can only Invoke this entity in a way I found in a yellowed book."

This might be my personal paradigm but I see magick from a scientific viewpoint, what works, works and doesn't need more proof. You could treat Allister Crowley as the "voice of god" and completely subscribe to his religion, and it would work. But the point I was trying to make is chaos is far more then that, it is a lense to look at the world, including other "religions" in a manner much more helpful for magick workings.
>>
>>18681804
Bend over and spread your butt cheeks. Your third eye is now open.
>>
>>18680600
Liber Null is my preferred jam, just because it tries to shove the practical stuff first, Divination, Gnosis, so on.

I am also a fanboy of Peter, mostly because he knows everything is bullshit, then trys to convince you otherwise. He understands that skeptics will disagree and merely states "It works for me, and I boiled it down as much as I can."

Don't worry if it takes you awhile to find a good starting book, just keep looking. Be thirsty for knowledge in a ocean of information.
>>
File: Bali.jpg (248KB, 640x429px) Image search: [Google]
Bali.jpg
248KB, 640x429px
>>18682067
You guys are strange.
>>
>>18680976
I have to agree. A interesting thought that I ran through was is the Necronomicon real? Now this at first seems like a easy answer, No of course not, the Necronomicon is nothing more then a litmus test to sort the "real" magicians to the fake ones.

However this thought raced through my mind, HP himself said that he didn't write a Necronomicon, nor was he referencing any other text, but does that matter?

In my search for the dark arts my personal paradigm creates a Necronomicon from scratch, is it invalid because it wasn't written by someone else or never existed before that? Is a book ,when opened ,writes itself even a book?

Peter, in my opinion, recognizes that very problem with the phrase "nothing is true, everything is permitted" nothing is legitimate unless you give legitimacy to it.
>>
>>18681491
Perhaps It's because it's out of context, but I perceive you to have misinterpreted this statement. I interpret it as a reference to indicible arcana, and all the implications involved in coming to understand them, rather than a reference to any concrete, immovable fate.
>>
>>18681639
Hello!

The main focus of meditation in a magick context is to well...focus on something. Ever hear about the centipedes dilemma? How if you ask a centipede how does it keep track of all if it's little legs it will start running in circles? Or how in inception they said "Don't think about a elephant" and then you immediately thought of a elephant?

Magical concentration is the ability to not think about elephants or steer without tripping your legs. It requires you to look without seeing and to move without touching. Thusly while visualizing is a good sign, depending on your gnosis style you might be more inclined to hallucinations.

A short example
My three go to forms of gnosis is "nihilism" "smoking gun" and "death posture"

Nihilism is a lucid dream about nothing, when I manifest my will I rise out of nothing into reality grasping my will onto the world. Heavy hallucinating.

Smoking gun is when I'm feeling high but seeking low, no hallucinations.

Finally death posture grants me some visions, but they are always supernatural, nihilism grants me a hallucination of reality but these are far from real.

Hope that answered your question, if not or you have another, please let me know!
>>
>>18681639
I'm not sure that visual/auditory hallucinations should be the goal, or even desire... if that's what you're looking for, magick may not be the way to go about it. Visualisation is indeed essential to magick, but very different from hallucination. All I mean is, if you're merely trying to simulate an acid trip, remember that magick isn't a toy. I hope I simply misread you, and my apologies if this comes off as rude, but I had to put it out there- if not for you then for anyone whose goal may be that stated above
>>
>>18682108
There are also 2 editions. One, (i believe the one edited by Simon) shows an understanding of actual magick principles, and could very well be utilized. The other, which shows no understanding of occult principles, is likely useless. I know this doesn't respond to your whole statement but perhaps it will help?
>>
>>18682082
In what way?
>>
>>18681889
Yeah I definitely want to agree on calling them the 7 principles of hermeticism is kind of 'lying', but that depends on what you define hermeticism as.
>>18682173
I think he's mad at the fact that God isn't reaching out to him. Like you can't expect answers if you don't ask any question, if you catch my drift. Try doing gnosis focusing on some goetic daemon, maybe make a ritual or something from the goetia the daemon is from, and then focus your gnosis on getting an answer from that entity, that should fix your 'problem'.
The thing is, like either you're doing gnosis to search for some non-local answers, or you're meditating on quiting your mind and finding inner peace, there are a lot of different interpretations of gnosis/meditation, which could be two different things, depending on your perspective.
Whenever I do gnosis, I only do so while on a drug, preferably a mindnumbing dose of weed, and then I just focus on what 'The All' has to tell me, some may call that 'reading' the Akashic Records, I call it meditation, as I am queting my mind and relaxing my body to the point where I'm not inside my own body anymore, or atleast feel that way.
So magic, or atleast what I've understood of chaos magick so far is, that you basically 'placebo' yourself through 'belief', as stated in the Field Manual (belief is a tool), to reach altered states of conscious and going on a journey, I just go on a random journey and let God guide me, but you could be focusing on whatever, like sittin under the same tree aristotle did when that apple dropped, and then being hit with the same 'epiphany' he was.
Chaos magick is 'anime magic', you know how anime characters magic always come from their personalities, that's kinda the gist I've been getting from chaos magick, which is what makes it 'fun', you can cater an entire religion just based on your own views and desires, by stealing 'stories'/'rituals' from other religions, whether they be true or not, is up to you.
>>
>>18682270
Perhaps that's the case. On a side note, I keep seeing people using "gnosis" as a verb... is this just a chaos magick thing? I understand gnosis and its implications, I've just never heard it used as a verb. Any thoughts on this?
Also, I agree with what you say about personalities and magick, insofar as I interpreted the comment, though I know nothing about anime.
>>
>>18682401
Not the original poster but I think I can still answer your question.

Gnosis is broadly defined as " a state of mind to better input your will onto the world as magic"

I am referring to being in a state of gnosis which normally requires a action, which means gnosis is both a action and a state, therefore you could refer to it as a verb, although a noun would still do it justice because people talk about achieving gnosis.
>>
>>18682231
You don't really listen to other people.
>>
>>18682492
Oh I see... I think. So the action(s) required to achieve gnosis (the noun) are sometimes referred to as gnosis (the verb)?
>>
>>18682401
Well, then you can use the super hero analogy instead, Spiderman being a geek and the spiders told him through his spidey-sense how to make a weeb shooter.
I talk of gnosis as an altered state of conscious, as one would be able to reach through meditation or drugs.
You could also define being in a state of gnosis all the time, which is basically where the 'schizophrenia meme' comes from, as that is basically 'dreaming' while awake in the real world.
>>18682520
Yes, being in gnosis is being in a 'magical' mental state. Whether that be dreaming, meditating, daydreaming or 'schizophrenia'.
>>
>>18682520
Again, I understand the concept of gnosis, I am just trying to verify that people sometimes actually refer to the means of achieving a state of gnosis (noun) AS gnosis (verb)... is that usage primarily a chaos thing?
>>
>>18676471
You, I like you.
I'm at the start of my path--reading the Holographic Universe atm. Can't wait to see where the road goes from here. Patience is a virtue, the journey is the reward.
>>
>>18682881
Yeah it's as u describe it, it's chaos magick / new age term I guess.
It has a lot of connotations these days.
>>
>>18682930
OK, thanks for the clarity and specificity... I was heretofore only familiar with the classical definition and traditional use. NOOWW I get it!
>>
>>18682964
Yeah if you're one of the people that mostly study the 'base religions' or the religions that have been here most of the time, you'll know basically the same shit, you just won't have all the new-age 'slang' in there.
Every religion is looking to be united with God in some way shape or form, so we're all on the same path, in different 'languages' persé.
Also I never understood the 'traditional use', I've only ever known of gnosis as the 'verb', so we both learned a thing or two. :^)
>Ask some, give some
As someone stated earlier in this thread.
>>
>>18682504
In what way?

I don't think I'm a particularly closed minded, so I'm confused that you say I'm not listening.
>>
>>18683150
I'm just taking a guess here, you didn't read the thread and you're shilling because you're a die hard muslim?
>>
>>18683163
No, I read the entire thread

I also enjoy a product and endorse it, I am not a shill.

I also am not a Muslim, whatever that had to do with anything.

If you don't like Peter's work that's fine, just disagree, don't call people who enjoy his work, on a post about chaos magick shills.
>>
>>18683213
I think we got lost in translation or some shit, I'm definitely planning on reading liber null after reading condense chaos.
I'm messing up different anons in different threads I think, getting tired lol.
>>
You don't. It is heresy...
>>
>>18674700
>you'll instantly become a /pol/ hail kek shill
I'm a chaos magician and literally as left-wing as they come. Kek is also an egregore named after an Egyptian deity, and not the original deity itself. I don't worship (either) Kek.
>>
>>18683266
Yeah I was redpilled on REAL chaos magick today.
Just never go to /Fringe/, they have no idea what they're doing with their "chaos magick", it's disgusting how many of them have probably turned themselves autistic with no way to return.
>>
>>18683285

You shouldn't ask those people anything. Mixed in with the LARPers are a lot of people who have convinced themselves that they are practicing adepts or even masters when they aren't even doing magic.
>>
>>18683265
Heresy refers to following a religion but holding beliefs that are in contrast to the ones put forward by the authorities of that religion. You could say it's heathenism or paganism or whatever, but heresy is a totally different concept.

Hence there having been times when being a non-Christian was acceptable but being the wrong kind of Christian was not.
>>
>>18683300
I've never been on /fringe/ but there are at least a handful of anons like that on /x/ as well. They're usually pretty easy to spot by their vanity, braggadocio, sense of entitlement, superiority, etc. etc. ad nauseum
>>
>>18683421
Yeah, but they've been on /fringe/ for 2 years, practicing their /loosh farming/ day after day.
They've just degraded the /fringe/ boards to complete utter garbage.
There used to be sincere people on those boards, some occasionally show up on fringechan tho, stick to it eventho they get shilled by most, mostly because it's a slow board and the genuine people shine through to the genuine people. 8/fringe/ can't be salvaged tho, probably never will.
Hope to see you anons on fringechan when it's up again tho, so we can spark some sincere discussion, eventho it's run by shill loosh farmers, they can't quench the free speech movement.
Still tho, never leave /x/ or I'll cry.
>>18683300
Checked.
Also seconding this. Just don't try to go all 'conspiracy' mode on fringechan trying to wake people up, you will be marked as a disinformer and banned. So yeah, just spark some genuine discussion when it's up again, quite a nice board for /believers/ as the board's slow as stated before, so we can just make our own threads there without fear of being completely derailed.
>>
why dont we just start a discord group?
>>
>>18683476
May I ask what country you're from/your age? I think I saw somewhere you were from Denmark? Anyway, I've seen a lot of your posts and, while I don't agree with everything you have to say/believe (which would be weird, if I did), I like the way you think.
>>
>>18683476
I thought this was about magic.
What the fuck are you talking about?\\

>btw anything this junkie says is a lie
>>
>>18683998
Yeah I'm quite the abstract thinker, thanks to my hellish childhood.
>>18684015
Oh and definitely also the drugs this kid is mentioning.
>>18683925
Eh, I'd rather see you on /x/ the day after tomorrow ;^)
Keep all the info up for our fellow /seekers/
>>
>>18684035
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awY1MRlMKMc
>>
>>18684047
You can talk to me when you get some dubs, shill.
>>
>>18684015
>May I ask what country you're from/your age?
>>
>>18684126
Oh yea sorry, too busy flaming the shill.
18/M/Southern Denmark
Currently NEET, starting 'internet' high school in the summer so I can get to uni as rapidly as possible.
>>
>>18684126
Im from Texas, usa.
Im 29 and ive been a chaote since i was 9.
Doing magick for years before.
>>
>>18684161
That's not me below you, just to be clear. Anyway, cool. Higher education is important dude. Quite a bit different where you live than it is here in the US, from what I understand.
BTW I'm 25/M/USA
>>
>>18684167
Oh well, stated earlier that I basically learned magic through a drug-induced epiphany one year ago, everyone thought I was going mad since I tried to explain to them, but it was too scary for the mundanes to think that magic actually works, and guess they were also scared that it WAS working but they didn't understand, so to the mental ward with me.
Now that I've gotten an understanding, it was definitely some chaos magick tier I learned from 'The Akashic Records' or a family angel or whatever.
Anways have been killing time ever since just 'seeking'. Finally found homage in /x/ about 2 weeks ago, FeelsGoodMan.

>>18684167
>>18684207
FeelsAnonMan
>>
>>18684207
Yeah I always gotta go out of my way to make up some special term, because honestly Denmark is wonderland for everyone here, only the top degenrates live without homage, like the ones that are just too much of a fucking degenerate to admit that they have drug issues that they don't want to fix, else they would get free treatment in the public mental wards.
Everything public you could think of is most likely free, apart from the dentist after you're 18.
>>
>>18684161
I am >>18683998, >>18683421 >>18682964, >>18682520 and a whole bunch more up above that I don't feel like listing, but you can probably figure it out by my writing style or things I said. I thing I used a name at one point ITT
>>
>>18684238
I was referring to the education system, but yeah, it sounds like quite the place. Don't tell our president I said that though or he'll lock me up as a political prisoner!
>>
>>18684239
So many kek's have been shared between anons in this thread I can't keep count, was it Father of *tripcode*?
>>18684253
Eh the education system is basically the same apart from the fact that you already 'branch out' into different 'topics' from high school, like business/biology and shit/or construction worker.
Anyways I feel like we're getting quite off topic, even though I can't think of anything more off the top of my head, atleast we're bumping the thread, right? :^)
>>
File: breathqi.jpg (175KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
breathqi.jpg
175KB, 1080x1920px
I started with Crowley about five or six years ago and read Liber Null. I did energy work when I was about 14.

Out of all the woo woo hippie dippie shit I've come across, Peter Carroll and Aleister Crowley are the most clear about these subjects.

As for myself, I think of it mostly like Robert Anton Wilson's "Syncretic Reality Tunneling".

As long as the practice is effective and you know for a fact that it works, whether it be placebo or not, it's useful.

Therefore I lean toward the chaote paradigm.

You could also call it pragmatic psychology manipulation.
>>
Anyone chaotes here apart of the IOT?
>>
>>18684290
No , it would have been either a latin name or hebrew written in roman characters. I don't see it scrolling thru. Sometimes I just make up random names so ppl can keep track of who is me and who isn't
>>
>>18674661
To answer the OP's question:

Experiment with thoughts and behaviors.
>>
Personal research , antidote, antidote, Zeitgeist, Motivated reasoning this, Motivated reasoning that .not one of you Arcane nerds have even conjured a fart. I try to share something real and you call me out for being mentally ill ? No wonder the rest of 4chan thinks you guy are ass-clowns . you don't even believe in the stuff you preach .If people don't do it your way "they are not doing it right" Your rules really encapsulates "Chaos" Put your D 12's down ! Get real with yourselves and do some fucked up shit .
>Don't fuck children like the squirrel people though !
>>
>>18684854
I like your kitty.
>>
File: anguipede.jpg (219KB, 456x610px) Image search: [Google]
anguipede.jpg
219KB, 456x610px
>>18684921
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhiEzPrbjBg
Mmmmm Skippy Peanut Butter melt in my mouth not in my hands !
>>
this thread has been claimed by the imperium of man
begone, chaos spawns
>>
File: 1485478772206.jpg (19KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1485478772206.jpg
19KB, 300x225px
>>18686038
FOR THE EMPEROR!!
>>
File: 1486096233938.png (428KB, 663x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486096233938.png
428KB, 663x900px
>>18686374
>>18686038
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE
>>
>>18686038
>Due to increasing prices, the Emperor could only afford to field one shitty finecast model with holes in it.
>>
File: metatron.jpg (69KB, 564x483px) Image search: [Google]
metatron.jpg
69KB, 564x483px
>>18686038
I'm The descendant the fallen angels of mankind
I am your God emperor, Behold
>Xaiviheal
>>
>>18684167
...central Texas? If so, how do you feel bout SPOOOKY coffee?
>>
>>18674661
>chaote
I keep reading that as "chroot".
>>
File: alphaomega.png (2MB, 1778x742px) Image search: [Google]
alphaomega.png
2MB, 1778x742px
>>18676471
>>18674661

You don't choose Chaos per se. Chaos chooses you. e.g. James Holmes' notebooks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThiSqefRAzY

----------------------------------
----------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW3Z1W8n2Dw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpPkp8OGQFI&t=1020s

---------------------
---------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVmsXm57dGQ

https://twitter.com/TheImperialCult
>>
File: admins.jpg (198KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
admins.jpg
198KB, 1200x800px
HERESSY
>>
>>18684290
I'm positive that i know you from somewhere.
>>
>>18684467
There are just people who do chaos magick, without the actual believing in anything part and end up fucking themselves up breddi gud, more like welcome to 8/fringe/. But some parts of Chaos Magick like the cybernetic/psychological parts, can be explained in pretty mundane terms as 'advanced psychology', that's what I like to call it to my real life plebs.
>>18684580
Yeah, that's one of the reason I use a name :^)
>>18684854
And where is it that you deduct your reasoning from? This has been a very open multi-religious thread with NO shilling until the last part of the thread. But you might be talking about the
>le hail keke poopie diaper jizz on ebola/cure chan bonal drump besd bresidend11!!
Most of those people are over on 8/fringe/ crying about never acheiving anything with their lives :^)
>>18687775
Second time I've heard this on the board, I might be your father.
Jk. :^)
Why might you be saying this, I wonder?
>>
Im really liking this chaos magick stuff.

Its the only occult thing thats making sense to me right now .

It emphasizes creativity to achieve your means and "really makes you think" about stuff.

Fuck it im a chaote now.
>>
>>18688333
Yeah for most people it's
>Babbys first magick
Welcome to the realm of 'magicians', it's quite scientific if you could just open up your eyes.
Not trying to bash you, everything starts with an open mind.
>>
File: figg.jpg (78KB, 565x767px) Image search: [Google]
figg.jpg
78KB, 565x767px
>>18682160
Can you tell me more about smoking gun?
>>
>>18688333
if "there is no being, all is doing" principle is in the work,

and magician identity is only in the driver seat while the magickal act,

then how can one be even chaote?

this question appears in my mind sometimes.
>>
>>18688456
Sure thing.

Most people work hard, but some days it can almost get overwhelming, crushing. And during those days you could back off, retreat, or you could redouble your efforts. I had two exams and a RA interview the same day, and scored a 92, a 87 and got the job.

That day I made my reality real.

That is a form of gnosis in and of itself. Thusly, after expending myself in a state of euphoria, I seek low, seek comfort.

And in between these states of pure bliss and comfort, I manifest my will to continue to bend reality to my preferred state.

It's hard to place, the best way I could describe it is that feeling after a gold winning performance, it's it, your expended, nothing more to give, and in that state, your mind can naturally achieve gnosis.
>>
>>18682036
yeah. maybe. i'll think about it.
>>
>>18688509
another dude.

ı used to run , untill exhausted, until get "runner's high".

and train hard, right after that do yoga,

those states used to give me whole calmness. and comfort.

even after that i had to deal all kins of shit.

it appear as your thing.
>>
File: 1315415704359.jpg (118KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1315415704359.jpg
118KB, 720x480px
>>18674661
>>
>>18687702
>>18688709
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
>>
>>18689135
>Going against the will of God by using your own will as a means to alter the will of God
>Not realising that your will is the will of God
They're just baka's.
>>
>>18689139
I just meant what >>18683315 said. But sure.
>>
To people in this thread who achieved anything with magick
What do you practice and in what way do you influence the material world?
>>
>>18689166
I just feel happier and more secure about my future, that's about it. Oh, also use it to help guide people on their spiritual paths. I just want to see a brighter tomorrow, and magick seems to be the last straw for some people that had already given up on everything.
But I'm not the guy to use magic for anything else than knowledge/philosophising.
>>18689143
I was kinda just memeing, hadn't seen that comment.
>>
The way I see it the more you "think" you understand about Chaos magic the less powerful it is .just let it happen desu ! try anything and everything go with the flow .Raw emotions, Imaginary, symbolism,intent without intent. Question your sanity sometimes run the gambit of guilt to pride . You are nothing, let the current take you to your destination down stream because you will sink if you fight your way to the other side .
>>
>>18674700
Butthurt magus detected
>>
>>18689448
>the more you "think" you understand about Chaos magic the less powerful it is
And that's exactly why
A. It's babbys first religion
and
B. It's the downfall of any true magician.
>>18689478
ROOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>18689485
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSkb0kDacjs
The Dogs have joined the cries of war, what about you desu ? "Atheist" But yet you are here questioning .
>>
>>18689485
I'm neither of those anons, but you have no idea what you're talking about.

Being able to switch reality tunnels or expand/contract your reality tunnel at will is the first step to becoming a successful magician.

Official thread theme song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF4azs25kUw
>>
>>18689510
>Behold! the rituals of the old time are black. Let the evil ones be cast away; let the good ones be purged by the prophet! Then shall this Knowledge go aright.
>>
>>18689517
You are either agnostic religious(spiritual) or a Dog !
any claim to an absolute is that of true ignorance.
>>
>>18689510
>>18689513
>>18689517
>>18689528
AND THE SHILLING HAS ARRIVED, GENTLEMEN
ALL GOOD MEN ABANDON THREAD
>>
>>18689533
That right dog run run , you will be purged !
>>
>>18689533
>IF MORE THAN ONE PERSON DISAGREES WITH ME IT'S SHILLING
Okay.

Anyway, I thought you became more cool with chaos magic as of this post: >>18683285
>>
>>18689538
Well you responded to the shills right? Then the shilling HAS arrived.
Yeah well, even before I was redpilled by the others on true chaos magick, the first statements still kinda ring true.
>Hail kek xd
>Drumpf lelele
>Shillori
>We did it gais it was all us and our wonnderful chaos magick, it's our fault brump got elected
>Next we'll make up random gods and ayyliens like *the jews* did xd
>>
File: yep its heressy.jpg (17KB, 195x258px) Image search: [Google]
yep its heressy.jpg
17KB, 195x258px
>>18689135
>>18689139

>Conjuring demons from the eye of terror
>Not following the will of the God Emperor
>>
>>18689166
I have achieved some extremely compelling results divining with the Tarot. I have been able to inhibit vomiting/cure nausea (in others) the few times no other means was available. I have been able to bring small/reasonable amounts of money into my life when I needed it the most. I have learned (and am still in the process of mastering this) to control my emotions so that I feel calm when I or somebody else would otherwise feel anxious, angry, &c. as well as do the reverse of that. I have been able to 'redirect' sexual energy so that, instead of having and orgasm, my partner experiences one twice or thrice as intense and enduring. &c. &c. &c.
Many of these may seem mundane, and I realize not all of them deal with the "material world." Furthermore, I submit to you the possibility that they may all have been coincidences. However, 80-90% all such _end_results_ have been confirmed by at least one other person at all times, so I'm quite certain it's not the result of the fault that may lie in subjective observation.
>>
>>18689448
deconditioning stands because of this.
if you haven't read the thread, i recommend it.
>>
>>18689653
God is no emperor, REEEEE (claim)
>>18689829
Yeah, everyone's magick journey starts somewhere, I will never pick up a pack of tarot cards, or I want to say that, but I can never be sure of the future.
>>
>>18689166
i live in a country has shitty economy. so i use it for never out of job. whenever one is at end i cast for another.

also i help people who have curiosity about occult, supernatural etc.
>>
>>18689845
The cards can be great for exploring one's mind and essence. It can be like looking into a mirror of one's soul, if done properly. But there are other uses, as well. I have had a few incidents where I investigated every-day situations with the cards, and got extremely accurate, detailed results. Now, they were very mundane, but in this case, I would argue it contributed all the more to the validity of the method/results. Now, again I submit to you the possibility that they may all have been coincidences as well.
>>
>>18689845
However, they are not for everybody, and in no way am I telling you TO pick up the cards. But I would be remiss if I did not share my experience with you.
>>
>>18689914
Thing is with divination is that you might make your interpretations of the cards happen.
If I really want some answers I enter deep gnosis (several drugs come to mind in helping me do this)
And then I just shuffle around in a normal deck of cards and pick out the cards that feel 'magnetic' to me. I have some sort of wicked numerology in my subconscious.
This would probably be deemed Chaos Magick I presume, but I really don't like the whole idea of actually putting magic to practical use and possibly fuck over the universe/your universe.
I just used it as a study of philosophy to find truth, guess this is what they call gnosis.
If you want practical magic you've come to the wrong person, I let 'higher beings' guide me through my will and see where that leads me, I think that's the most fun part as my entire life'll be a mystery 'trip', as will my entheogen(drugs) trips.
I like to think that whatever you do, God will guide the altruistic. Think Einstein, what he did as a missionary too, and what he envisioned and did for the world, God gave him the gift of Lucid Dreaming/Gnosis, whether he was a seeker of spirituality/magic, I have no clue, but the statement still rings true imo.
I just don't like fucking with fate you know, however small the 'deeds' are.
>>
>>18689956
What I mean, for instance, is "of what nature will the Pizza delivery guy be/ what's he going to look like," or "what will my old lady make for dinner tonight" sort of questions. Also, what you describe is called cartomancy, and is essentially tarot with less cards and less symbolism (I'm not knocking it, I have known those who have had great success with it).
From your other posts, it sounds like you really use drugs as crutch, rather than an occasional, temporary stepping stone, which is where their true value lies RE: magick. Take or leave that advice as you will. However, I didn't come to you at all, but rather was responding to >>18689166 who asked a question about magick and its results in the material world.
>>
>>18689956
And of course, the Tarot is ALL about individual interpretation, which is what I was referencing with "mirror of the soul." But again, I'm only stating what works for me, primarily for the benefit of >>18689166 as I now know you're not interested in practical application of magick.
>>
>>18690062
>it sounds like you really use drugs as crutch
T R I G G E R E D
jk.
>it sounds like you used to really use drugs as a crutch
FTFY
The thing is, I'm recovering from major every day depression, had to smoke wheat erriday nigga to make sure I didn't kill myself, so.
Yeah it's been a wild ride, I won't fall into the whole using drugs as a crutch ever again.
At the moment I'm using them to achieve gnosis, as I have quite a sensitive/fragile mind, which comes with it's ups and downs, I'd rather not enter gnosis on other occasions than when I'm already chilling in a remote location with a lot of free time, as I suffer from derealization and schizophrenia due to 'truth seeking', so to keep my mind collected I had to smoke weed erriday, mostly because I wasn't ready to stand on my own two legs, which has been an uphill battle the last year, and now I'm finally ready to flourish, and will only be using drugs to enter a state of gnosis.
The difference between cartomancy, and what I do, is that I'm just talking to my subconscious when I'm drawing the 'magnetic' cards, I'm not trying to read anything but the present.
It's not that I'm not interested in practical application of magick, it's that I overdid it and flew right into the looney bin, so I'll be doing mostly philosophising, and then occasionally use some practical magic on the days I'll be entering gnosis, like in/evoking some of my familiar entities or delving in the Akashic Records.
It's just that I've gotten more careful with the practice of magick, since I've felt it's destructive side personally.
>>
>>18690341
What I mean by using drugs as a crutch has nothing to do with your personal life, per se. Using exclusively drugs to reach a mystical state of any kind, rather than using them to teach you brain how do do it on its own (which I rarely find necessary, but we are all different) leads down a dark path of its own. by dark, I mean something like 'unenlightened.' In all seriousness, this is why it is frequently emphasized that magick should not be practiced until one has stabilized one's mind and established control over one's thoughts and emotions...nor should it be practiced by those prone to mental illness, particularly that which may be hallucinatory or delusional in nature.
Furthermore, any aspirant in this state, if they are indeed determined to pursue magick regardless, would be best served by learning practical exercises such as banishing rituals, etc. before attempting things such as astral travel/vision, scrying, &c.
P.S. I'm no anti-drug crusader. I have enjoyed almost all of them, at some point or another.
>>
>>18690401
The thing is, I'm in a constant state of gnosis.
I'm a quick learner and a real talent in basically anything, not to sound like an egomaniac.
But I've basically exhausted the use of meditating, as I've 'learned it all', like I couldn't explain this without sounding like some uninformed pleb, but I know for a fact I have a Djinn on my side, also I let God guide me from here on out, that's what I mean by schizophrenia and derealization, I'm 'on the other side' already.
Now I'm just learning magick for philosophical purposes, like being able to explain from the akashic records which has been impregnated into my 'subconscious', and I'm learning how to approach the elaboration of this.
I've gotten everything out of practical magick that I need, I've transcended, I swear to God I fucking died, and came back with the goal in mind to teach humanity about magick, which is why I'll research every drop out of it, just for the pure fact of spreading the knowledge, 'true altruism' and whatnot that I preached earlier in this thread.
I could just stop giving a fuck, I could just kill myself now and I would transcend to 'the next stage' if I wanted to, but I've taken an oath to inform humanity until I'm the last one standing, and I will reincarnate over and over again until everyone has 'broken the cycle'.
If you'd ask me who I am, I would say the messiah.
I'm not interested in the 'parlor tricks' of magick, I'm interested in gnosticism, bringing out the truth in mundane terms so that this becomes universal knowledge.
Only drugs and philosophy can help me put this into words, and I will bring every single ant on this planet to take the 'altruism pill', even if I have to shove it down their throats. That's my goal.
Satan says hi.
>>
>>18690500
I am sorry friend, but your very manner of using language betrays you. I'm not saying I don't think you believe it yourself, and I certainly don't intend to insult or ridicule you. I'm just saying, the sum of your posts, their mean, median, and mode, indicate that you are not where you think you are. I'm not saying this as someone who claims to be anything other than an aspirant. I'm saying it as someone who is concerned for your spiritual well-being. I believe your intentions are primarily admirable, but your conceptions about yourself are perhaps not on par with the facts of the case.
>>
>>18690500
Also only writing this as the thread has hit bumplimit, I don't want everyone to think I'm a fucking shill or something, but I'm never myself.
I know who I am, as in the character, that is 'Anon Anonsen', but I am a mere VESSEL of THE ALL, THE LAW and THE TRUTH.
But in this 'physical' realm as you call this plane of existence us humans reside in, there are restrictions, like language and physics.
That's why I fucking hate those tibetan zen buddhist faggot monks just sitting up there circlejerking and doing their best at keeping their secrets SECRET, because they don't think of the rest of their race as the same species, I do know that there's some humanity in every human, and as stated before, I will do whatever it takes to get EVERYONE on the magical spacebus.
TL;DR: I will work towards being the sole fascist of this earth in every incarnation, without implying that I was that in every previous incarnation.
It's quite hard both being in character as AtheistScum8, the human seeker, and the vessel of THE LAW, THE ALL and THE TRUTH.
Everyone's free to believe what they want, aslong as what they believe is truth, and aslong as they don't shove the filth that is connected to their truths down others throats.
When I said polytheism I kinda meant 'multi-religion'.
>Every theology has the same roots, but different leaves.
You can quote me on that.
>>
>>18690526
I know, why do you think I don't share these facts unless I'm being pushed into a corner.
You have the right to believe what you want to believe. :^)
I also know for the fact that I am not the only vessel/messiah of THE ALL, THE LAW and THE TRUTH.
My character is merely in it's beginning stage of it's flourishment. Comprehending THE ALL, THE LAW and THE TRUTH within the confines of one human is not let alone impossible, but preposterous.
Hence why I'm sharing this with you.
There are people like this out there, whether you believe me to be one of them is not a concerning matter.
What they're doing with their lives right now? No idea, whether they are even awake to the fact that they're messiahs, no idea, but I know there are some of these individuals out there who ARE awake, and they are ALL taking a mundane but altruistic approach, or a TRUE altruistic approach, as I would call it.
Almost everyone's using magick for some egoistic reason, whether you want to admit it or not, I, my character is doing it for an egoistic purpose I suppose, but that is not my purpose.
>>
>>18690555
Consider the following: even one who has crossed the abyss and attained Kether/unity/&c. does not claim to have learned all they can and to know all they can. Nor do they disparage another for achieving enlightenment by different means or doing with that knowledge what they will, for that is bigotry. And, though sometimes words fail as a means of explaining everything, one who has attained such a high and exulted state as mentioned above certainly has within them the ability to express the most fundamental truths in a way to be understood by the layman- even on such an impersonal device as a computer.
>>
>>18690594
That's what I'm saying LUL
My 'character' knows nothing, which is why I'm 'on the path'. I'm learning, entirely for philosophical purposes. Most people just can't comprehend the fact that a person, a fucking ego, isn't egoistic. It's IMPOSSIBLE for an ego to comprehend. That's where I'm getting at, that's the point, whether my other posts were clever analogies or not I will not disclose.
And the entire point is making everyone enlightened, but you're not enlightened in ANY book if all you care about is your ego.
Your ego might not only care about yourself, maybe it also cares about your close circle of friends, maybe it only cares about other 'seekers', maybe it cares about something entirely else.
True altruism is INCOMPREHENSIBLE, which is basically what I wanted to get at.
Now, I've used clever semantics to explain to you through analogies, that I my character, IS NOT truly altruistic, and NOT truly all-knowing.
I'm just trying to get a point accross that NO MATTER where you look, doesn't matter WHICH theology, everything is 'closed circle'.
If anyone on this fucking planet were truly fucking enlightened, everyone would already know about magic and it's uses.
Most people that think they are 'completely enlightened' or 'at the end stage' are just deceiving themselves in most cases, as they ignore other theologies.
No Zen-Buddhist believes in a Djinn, nor would they ever WANT to believe anything THAT preposterous, which is what makes them blind. That's where they falter, that's where their egos falter.
Who's to say they're not all just being loosh-farmed by some DICK Djinn, just 'showing them enlightenment' since the Djinn is part of 'The All' and is an 'All Knowing' entity.
My point is, the world is blind, and it will stay blind for a long time.
I don't want to realize the fact that we're all destined to rot here becuase we can't transcend our ego. Which is my purpose.
Anyone can be enlightened through 'true altruism'. So swallow that 'altruism pill'.
>>
>>18690639
Pride is the greatest sin of all, and whatnot, and even in Zen-Buddhism they talk about the 'last step' before transcendence is 'letting go' of this pride. I don't know jack shit about it, just heard someone talk buddhist shit on /his/, and this just came into mind.
My point is, magick in it's simplest form is literally just, drop your pride, be an altruist, not an ego. This would obviously be 'the great transition', 'the highest state of enlightenment', and it's such a simple feat.
>>
>>18690639
You do not seem well, friend.
>>
>>18690657
I recommend you try to find a thread where you can talk about this stuff with Ape of(!TH0TH), if you haven't already. I think you would enjoy it. He posted in a thread of mine yesterday, and he seriously knows his shit.
>>
>>18689559
You're conflating chaos magic and "meme magick." The latter is a really shitty subset of the former.
>Hail kek xd
Kek a shit.
>Drumpf lelele
I didn't support Trump and still don't.
>Shillori
I don't like Clinton either but I never called her that.
>We did it gais it was all us and our wonnderful chaos magick, it's our fault brump got elected
I don't think /pol/ had much to do with it aside from a lot of its users voting for Trump.
>Next we'll make up random gods and ayyliens like *the jews* did xd
No strong opinion on this.

Anyway, Discordians do chaos magic and a good chunk of them are straight up anarchists.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.