[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /x/, I've been awake for 72 hours how much longer do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: ah-yes.jpg (25KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
ah-yes.jpg
25KB, 576x576px
Sup /x/, I've been awake for 72 hours how much longer do I have to get telekinesis?

I get bad insomnia a lot and the only thing that helps me sleep is either alcohol or exhaustion but I love honestly staying awake for the longest periods because I get this crazy stimulation from it, like a superheightened sense of awareness.

I'm beginning to develop telekinetic powers, /x/

I know when I'm getting close because I can hear music even when it's silent, sometimes I can hear other people's heartbeats. Cymbals, almost.
>>
>>18673366
Have fun, once you hit psychosis life is going to be tough as shit.

Keep doing that.
>>
telekinesis =/= crazy/paranoid/etc.
>>
File: ok-its-ben-affleck2.png (128KB, 362x229px) Image search: [Google]
ok-its-ben-affleck2.png
128KB, 362x229px
>>18673385
>>18673405
Do you need a quick rundown of how teleinetic powers develop?
>>
>>18673366
All that you're going to get is a headache, irritability, and reduced cognitive ability. Good luck with your declining mental health.
>>
>>18673424
Do you need a quick rundown of how psychosis develops?
>>
>>18673366
Once you the 9-10 day mark, you'll hallucinate that you have telekinesis, then die a day or so afterwards.
>>
>>18673366
I'll stay up with you OP. Going to anyways because insomnia, so might as well join the thread.
>>
>>18673424
If you haven't got them, making yourself retarded won't help.

There are clear consice psychic phenomena, then indistinguishible schizophrenic phenomena. You're going for the latter. The former is born with, like other talent's.
>>
File: diblicker.jpg (20KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
diblicker.jpg
20KB, 576x1024px
>>18673427
t b h f a m I've never felt better in my life, but you wouldn't know

>>18673439
see image

>>18673441
I'd do anything to service my country, I'm going full Donnie Darko. If that turbine doesn't mash me into a pulp by Saturday, there will be hell to pay

>>18673448
A fellow mind surfer, cannot wait to engage with you soon
>>
File: cover.jpg (1MB, 1773x1773px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
1MB, 1773x1773px
>>18673468
Haven't you heard of the emergence of telekinetic abilities and other psychic powers by putting the body through high-stress scenarios?

>>18673439
see image
>>
telekinesis is not real.
if it was you would see people doing it all the time.
>>
>>18673366
You are nearly there, keep it up!!!
>>
You're gonna die retard, get some sleep
>>
>>18673489
How are you doing OP?

Also, have you had any micro-naps?
>>
>>18673551
>"high stress scenarios"
>willingly putting oneself in states of disharmony for fun and power

Haven't you heard of OP is a faggot? You're going to end up mental because your logic and intentions are dangerously shallow. I'd presume external influence is ruining you, but you'll learn.
>>
>>18673366
Staying up for long periods of time is very stenuous on your heart for many reasons science understands, and some that are still being studied. If you wish to maintain good cardiac health it is best to use your energy to sleep instead of to stay awake.

Source: Med school was out
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.