[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are many accurate prophecies recorded in the book of Daniel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (46KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
46KB, 480x360px
There are many accurate prophecies recorded in the book of Daniel and the book of Ezekiel. What is the deal with the book of enoch and why not be in the Bible?
>>
>There are many accurate prophecies recorded in the book of Daniel and the book of Ezekiel.

Then share them.
>>
>>18672600
The book of Daniel foretold America and Alexander the great.
>>
>>18672638
>The book of Daniel foretold America and Alexander the great.

Chapter and verse, post it.
>>
it's quoted in Jude. it's the last book before Revelation. check it out.
>>
>>18672847
Bottomline is you have nothing.
>>
>>18672866
I don't feel like looking for it.
>>
>>18672866
i was referring to OP asking about the book of enoch not being in the bible. i assume you think im another poster.
>>
>>18672584
>Why are not included.

The ecumenical councils.

"The Council of Jerusalem or Apostolic Council was held in Jerusalem around 50 AD. It is unique among the ancient pre-ecumenical councils in that it is considered by Catholics and Orthodox to be a prototype and forerunner of the later ecumenical councils and a key part of Christian ethics. The council decided that Gentile converts to Christianity were not obligated to keep most of the Law of Moses, including the rules concerning circumcision of males. The Council did, however, retain the prohibitions on eating blood, meat containing blood, and meat of animals not properly slain, and on fornication and idolatry, sometimes referred to as the Apostolic Decree or Jerusalem Quadrilateral.

Accounts of the council are found in Acts of the Apostles chapter 15 (in two different forms, the Alexandrian and Western versions) and also possibly in Paul's letter to the Galatians chapter 2. Some scholars dispute that Galatians 2 is about the Council of Jerusalem (notably because Galatians 2 describes a private meeting) while other scholars dispute the historical reliability of the Acts of the Apostles.
>>
>>18672870
The predictions don't exist and you're a dumb led by the nose fool to believe they do.

"They're in Ezekiel! I mean Daniel, or maybe Jude, somewhere before Revelations. Danged, I have no idea, but man, they must be in there. I never actually read the Bible, too many words and not enough pictures."

OP is a dupe.
>>
>>18672900
>>>/pol/
You bunch an unbearable .
>>
Enoch was lost on purpose by God since it was for the last generation Ours

When God so desired it was rediscovered. He has ensured we understand all was explained all the way back in Noahs day

God explains the whole reason for why things are the way they are. Also how we should live. Judgement for us and the Fallen. The nature of creation. Everything.

Enoch is our gift from the Father.
>>
>>18672897
sorry, but how does this answer OP's question about enoch not being the bible? still good info.

btw it is still a revered text in certain denominations around the world. western protestants dont have a monopoly on christianity.
>>
>>18673019
The gospels included in the bible were determined in the Ecumenical councils, including the one in 313, during the byzantine romanization of the bible.
>>
Damn OP you totally lured me in, brb reading the entire fucking bible looking for this shit.
>>
>>18673037
DOH.

yeah, i just went back and read the scriptures instead of noticing the mention of the canon wars.
>>
File: 51LdQJMHD2L.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51LdQJMHD2L.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
If you anons were looking to get a copy of The Book of Enoch, I'd recommend the pic related version.

Has all three copies of Enoch (the main Ethiopian one, and the two incomplete versions found in other parts of the world). Has other relevant scrolls aswell.

The introduction goes out of its way to answer OP's question exactly, and it gives many examples of places in the bible where it is referred to. There are many references in Jude as anon above stated.
>>
>>18672932
I've read The Book of Enoch and I have to agree. It's pretty much the prequel to Revelation that makes everything make sense. Demons came to Earth because they thought women were attractive. And bred with them creating Giants and monstrosity. God said no way Jose and sent the flood. It was a DNA cleanse. It also explains were ghosts come from. It also lends to the idea that the entire Garden of Eden story is a symbol of the sex with the demons. Tree of knowledge of Good and Evil the snake the fruit pain during childbirth all point to poetry about sex and DNA changes because of the sex
>>
The Book of Enoch was taken out of the Bible for a few reasons. The main reason was it speaks so clearly of a pre incarnate Christ that everybody at the time thought it was a forgery. Of course this is before the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls which confirm the authenticity of the Book of Enoch.
>>
>>18672866
Your fedora must be really classy for you to burp up such high levels of extreme autism.
You imagine, I am sure, that you are enlightening others about the perils of organized religion. But in fact, you are just making yourself look like an asshole on a mongolian basket weaving forum.
>>
>>18672584
Bible is missing over 40 books..
>>
>>18672932
Sounds like I need to finish reading it. To be honest, I only picked it up because I thought El Shaddai was cool.
>>
>The bible!
Forgery of a different religion that actually has a spiritual practice other than believing.
>>
>>18675196
Explain?
>>
>>18674952
hey thanks for this. the different versions of enoch kind of confused me and this sounds like a good place to start.

quick question:
im aware of enoch being paraphrased in jude. are there any other instances of that i might have missed in the synoptic gospels or the letters? if its there i must have skimmed right over it.
>>
>>18675741
There is no explanation because he's talking out of his ass.

Although if I close my eyes and pretend he's not a faggot I'm guessing he means the extra books the enclave decided not to put in the bible which is well over 40.
>>
>>18675934
Well guessed.
>>
>>18675883
It's been some time since I read it myself, but there are plenty of times it is paraphrased, there's even a time when quite a large segment was almost quoted word for word.

But one of the most interesting parts of Lumpkin's book is that it tries to view things from the frame of the authors of the bible. There's quite a lot in the bible that kind of seems like something is missing. In comes Enoch. The book of Enoch was canon at the time of writing the new testament. Lumpkin goes through and not only points out all the parts that reference Enoch, but shows all the ways the new testament was influenced by it.

Sorry if I'm not being clear, it's late here and I'm a bit tired. But I hope you find what you seek.
>>
>>18672584
Dan and his tranny wife. Dan says a lot of things between eating his twentieth burger and borrowing another short term loan from his parents while fucking with his little brother trying th live his life.

That's not why Dan dies though. Dan dies because he's fat, eats garbage, makes deals with people he's got no business doing business with and he's a stroke waiting to happen. I imagine he'll die huffing and puffing on top of his tranny wife or his fat girlfriend in Toronto.

Thing is the apple didn't fall to far from the tree, Dan's father was a colossal piece of work as well, at least he kept in shape.
>>
>>18672900
>you're a dumb
irony you can cut with a knife
>>
>>18672900
Do you want me to show you?
>>
I'm OP Let me explain.
Daniel 8:20-27. Notice how when alexander the great conquered he took control of four nations like the horns. Babylon the great or Mystery Babylon symbolises false religion such as how Catholic Church meddles in political affairs which the Bible calls fornication. The Bible says that it will be destroyed by a beast which symbolises America. We can now see the dispute between trump and Pope Francis.
>>
Truth is no bible prophecy ever came to happen, as the world end right after them.
>>
>>18679375
Israel became a nation again in 1948

To name just one..
>>
>My religion of belief!
Because surely it is not known that the bible was edited and cherry picked, and surely that religion is practiced by believing it.
>>
>>18679464
Not prophesied.
>>
Just because the bible prophecies have come true doesn't mean shit, the powers the be could be making them happen on purpose just to trick niggas
>>
>>18672584
Self fulfilling prophecies and prophecies so vague that they could apply to anything don't count, christcuck.
>>
>>18672932
>He has ensured we understand all was explained all the way back in Noahs day
You mean Utnapishtim's day. Your cult's appropriation and plagiarism of the Epic of Gilgamesh is highly disrespectful. If only you thieving cunts stopped there...
>>
>>18679168
Nah, whore of Babylon was apostate Jerusalem and/or Rome
>>
>muh book is true
Your book is the rewriting of a much older religion remade so you worship darkness should you follow it.
Eve and other women who have even been banished from scripture kicked the butt of darkness so now they are "impure and evil and must be very very humble" and are even the source of a "fall".
Fuck you, acolyte of darkness.
>>
>>18681756
>muh gnosticism
>>
>>18681756
While it is true that women are the direct source of the fall, it was also Adam's fault because he was standing right there with Eve and didn't even stop her. But women have been redeemed through Mary.
>>
>>18681761
>muh pretending that texts that are older than muh bible don't count.
>muh lack of miracles
>muh child rape
>muh torturing and persecuting gnostics after romans did the same
>muh expansion by violence and hatred
>>
>>18681786
>muh blaming a group of billions of people for mistakes made of a few evil people
Wow, you're WORSE than blacklivesmatter
>>
>>18681786
If you believe matter is evil just kill yourself
>>
>>18681792
You dont set up a land conquest with just a few
Moreover I talk of what I saw with my own eyes not of text faith
>>
>>18681806
Me too, bitchacho. I'm a nurse, I've seen prayer miracles.
>>
>>18681841
>I'm a nurse, I've seen prayer miracles.
Look up "confirmation bias". Then look up the actual statistics on how often prayer works on the sick and injured. spoiler alert: it results in a lot of needlessly dead people.
>>
>>18681865
If you're talking about STEP, that experiment was suit. Like cs lewis said, might as well get a bunch of parrots to recite a prayer. And besides, you're not supposed to test God
>>
>>18681869
>I've seen prayer!
And I've seen the servants of the demiurge reveal their nature and then try to rp they were something else, all of this after I had experienced gnosis.
The fun part is that some of the retards will even try to talk you into atheism.
>>
>>18682028
Sounds like someone's been talking with demons. Those tricky little fuckers will tell you 99 truths for 1 lie. Either that or some medicine's been tripping you out. What do you take?
>>
>>18681777
You are one delusional cunt...
>>
>>18682134
Instead of assuming I'm wrong and dealing with demons we are going to assume your religion is a lie unless you start proving it with miracles you will do for us.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.