[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pure gold Eric Dubay. Caution! Once you go flat, never go b

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: a1793581104_10.jpg (107KB, 1200x687px)
a1793581104_10.jpg
107KB, 1200x687px
Pure gold Eric Dubay.
Caution! Once you go flat, never go back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiLaq6J2qu0
>>
>>18671404
You can't accelerate or propel yourself without matter beneath you.

There is no matter in space.
You don't simply flail your arms around and move through space.

Explain.
>>
>>18671400
fucking shill this guy is a filthy fucking retard
>>
>>18671400
OP here. It covers a lot more than flath earth.
If you are aprehensive donĀ“t recomend to see it.
Just want to give it to whoever want to see an explaination on how the world is in deep meaning. including kikes
>>
Here's a quick rundown:

Stand flat on the ground.
Now jump.
It works quite well when you do it this way.

Now hang from a pull up bar.
Flail your legs until you manage to jump.
It doesn't work as well this way, does it?

You can not achieve propulsion without matter to push against.
If there is no matter in space, there is no propulsion in space.
It is a physical impossibility to accelerate up there.
If you suppose that "satellites" have gone unerring millions of miles to Pluto on the momentum that carried them out of our atmosphere, you are a retard.

Propulsion is absolutely necessary to move in space, however propulsion is impossible in the absence of matter.

I really don't understand how a basic lack of understanding in physics causes billions of people to eat NASA feces, but be my guest, the rest of us think you're an idiot.
>>
>>18671400
If the earth was flat it would collapse due to gravity into a sphere lmao

>inb4 gravity isn't real.

End your life mate
>>
>>18671417
There is also nothing to stop a moving body.. gravity keeps the earth spinning. explain
>>
>>18671507
Like space debris? Dust? Comets?
Nothing to stop it anon?

Think harder.
Apparently "millions" of tiny comets hit us every day. To assume that one could travel through the area where these comets originate, for millions of miles, without hitting a single one is preposterous.
>>
>>18671507
Gravity is an existential term for "weight."

Neutrally bouyant objects still have weight, but are not affected by this "magical, invisible force" you are laying claim to. If it was true, all objects, regardless of density or buoyancy would fall to the ground. But they don't.

A 1 gram balloon with a 1 gram weight attached to it weighs 2 grams, but it floats dead still in the air.
This is just a nonscientific example, but the object weighs 2 grams total and is not affected by "gravity" at all.
>>
File: 1451409913655.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451409913655.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
if you dare to listen to this fucktard then you are wrong, thiss guy is a filthy fucking retard and a shill like the ufo space channel and many more,fuck this lanky bald monkey try hard, check your privileges before you let any sperg tell what do you need to believe because this guys doesnt give a shit about you my fellow brother of another mother, fuck this wife beather nigger gold digger pretentious mother fucker
>>
>>18671585
I don't think anyone actually listens to this, I just wanted to discuss some space shit here and make a couple dudes shit themselves.
>>
>>18671502
You're the retard here senpai. You should've learnt about this shit when you were what, 12, 13? It's called newton's 3rd law.
>>
>>18671542
exactly you just proved my point anon.. a comet, space debris travel until they hit something. with such a large body of mass (earth), when it finally slows down it starts to orbit something with a large gravity pull. this also explains why we have millions of debris hitting earth, when they enter the gravity pull they redirect towards earth.
and what I meant by my original comment was your comment about we need matter to push off. there might be matter in space which is sitting idle, but lots of matter is moving as results of collisions, explosions (stars), gravitational pull, and many other reasons

>>18671579
weight and mass are very different mate. your example actually proves gravity exists. the reason the balloon 'floats' is because its density is less than air. and air has a density, its the particles floating in our vacuum.

gravity also explains why there is no curve in water. if gravity didnt exist water would be curved.
water will always fill the space of least resistance, aka where gravity pulls it. so just like a bridge is straight over water, the water will make a straight line from point a to b, because gravity is 'equal' around the entire earth. if the earth was flat, and gravity didnt exist, then water would float in the air, or make a curve in curved objects.
>>
>>18671502
how do planes get into the air? they dont push off or pull on anything.
>>
>>18671502

You're pushing against the matter of the spaceship, retard.
>>
You can construct a coherent argument that the Earth is flat and we have a firmament surrounding us and various other 15th century models of heliocentricity, they are just insufficient when describing motion at a distance- for which kepplers laws of motion for rotating bodies and various evidence such as observations through telescopes, the seasons, flying, and the russian and US space programs are pretty conclusive to prove that in fact we live in the spherical objects universe, with planets and gas burning stars.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.