[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I 100% swear this happened, and I want an explanation. So I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I 100% swear this happened, and I want an explanation.

So I find this chick on tinder. Older ( late 30s ), but hot as hell. She had a pic of her in the woods, as if she was doing some sort of ritual. I was like aight, whatever. I talk to her a bit, tells me another lady friend of hers is coming over to smoke some weed and that maybe I should join them. She tells me she's into BDSM, she's dominant and the other chick is submissive, and that I could join her in punishing her. I'm like fuck yeah.

I get to her place, and it's full of candles, shit like skulls, all kinds of beads and shit, in the mirror there's a prayer for satan in front of the mirror, shit like that. We start smoking, the other chick wasn't there yet. She tells me she has followers and slaves, that she talks and argues with spirits, with Lucifer's sister (?!). That on halloween nights she goes in the woods and offers sacrifices. Shit like that. She looks at me and says that I don't have to believe this stuff, I tell her it's cool, I don't, but I like listening, cause they're like cool stories, and she's fine with it.
>>
>>18669662

We start fucking for a bit, then stop cause the other chick ( younger, 21 ) was about to arrive. We smoke again, and then we all start fucking in the "red room" as she called it. All good, the BDSM was super light ( she spanked the young chick and slapped her a couple of times and then told her to pleasure me ). Whatever, we're all done at one point.

We get back in the kitchen, the 21 year old goes back in the room to chill a bit, and the older one says looks like she still wants some. I go in the room and start fucking the young chick, and at one point the older one comes in, says nothing, and takes a cloth off of this mirror, and says something like "don't mind me, I just wanted you to know that the sexual energy you're creating now is used to feed the spirits from beyond the mirror, which is being used as a portal for the higher beings to come and watch over us". I'm balls deep in this chick so I'm like "cool".

At one point we're all done, all good, the next day I go home. I had some clothes and papers and shit on my office chair, and I was in bed on my laptop. I hear and see them fall on the floor, cause they were just spread around, and I'm like ah, fuck it, I'll put em back tomorrow.

The next day I wake up and see them back on the chair and on my office. I was home alone ( I live with a colleague, but she never enters my room anyway ).

I tell the old chick about it, and she says "oh yeah, they will sometimes help you like that; stuff like this happens in my house nearly everyday".

What did I experience ? I should say that this happened somewhere around last fall. We were supposed to fuck again, and she said she'd bring me as many girls as I wanted in bed, but I told her to get tested for chlamydia ( unrelated experience ) and she got mad and that pretty much fucked up my chances.

:(
>>
You had a little dream that they fell on the floor in the first place
>>
>>18669668
They fell off the chair, you put them back up, then you forgot because you're a pot head. Then you said to yourself "Duh, was it a spooky ghost?" because you're an idiot. Then spooky chick was like "Huh duh, yeah it was spooky ghosts." because she has a confirmation bias and believes in spooky ghosts.
>>
File: 1475514993249.png (265KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475514993249.png
265KB, 480x480px
>Got laid
>Made a lil demon friend who cleans your shit up
Sounds like a win/win dude.
>>
>>18669707
>>18669739

Yeah, no. I was watching a movie, and I distinctly remember that happening. I wasn't high. Also, too lazy to pick shit up when already in bed.

Who has dreams about their clothes falling off their chair anyway ?
>>
>>18669753

Not saying it wasn't. I was really looking forward to a 5some. :(
>>
>>18669773
>Who has dreams about their clothes falling off their chair anyway ?
You
>>
>>18669668
Good riddance. You could have gotten herpes or worse.
>>
>>18669662

maybe she cursed you because you ignored her for the young chick
>>
>>18669998

Huh ?
>>
maybe you are not used to clean your own shit and got so surprised you did something adult you started believing in ghosts
>>
>>18669668
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DID U AT LEAST USE A CONDOM??
>>
>>18670168

Raw dogged them both.
>>
post pics of the girls to let us know your not bullshitting

they used you for your sexual energy anyways
>>
>>18670188
My condolences
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.