[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biokinesis help thread Post your experiences with biokinesis,personal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 9hzkilljews8hzb.jpg (192KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
9hzkilljews8hzb.jpg
192KB, 1024x1024px
Biokinesis help thread
Post your experiences with biokinesis,personal tips that helped you and videos you know that work.
>>
Obtain treatment for your body dysmorphic disorder and you won't need to believe in these fairy tales anymore.
>>
>>18668655
>this projection
You would have to have a mental disorder to be a hardcore "le skeptik xD" atheist and still think that this is the place for you.
>>
File: panacea_by_aerryi-d85udra.png (263KB, 500x1427px) Image search: [Google]
panacea_by_aerryi-d85udra.png
263KB, 500x1427px
Alright fellas hands down, how strong is your biokinesis?
>>
>>18668588
>unlock biokenisis
>no idea what you're doing
>surge all your receptors and spiritual link
>ruined self, body, mind and life and potential afterlife
>HURR DURR 4CHAN TOLD ME TO DO IT
>>
>>18670044
Last time I clip my nails? 3 years ago.
I onlky treined myself to do this. I fucking hate clipping my nails so now they just don't grow.
Shit is cash.
>>
>>18670066
what do you do exactly anon
>>
>>18670066
I use biokinesis to stop my nails from growing. I can do it with my hair too, but it doesn't bother me.
>>
>>18668588
Death. Its the only escape from being a ginger
>>
>>18670710
i mean what do you do in particular
what are your "biokinetic practices"
explain to a newbie
>>
>>18669422
Yes, I'm skeptical about fairy tales motivated by vanity. You should be, too.

One quick way to shut me down would be to post proof, right?
>>
>>18670710
wow congratulations, you can trick yourself into believing something.
>>
>>18670727
You should know your body. Learn how to move every muscle and pull every nerve. Can you move your ear? Open only one nostril? You can, you just don't know how. The same principle applies to anything in your body. You can only change something if you know know to move it/exactly where is it.
>>
>>18670856
The best part about it is that I can make my nails believe in it too.
>>
>>18668588
>Biokinesis
I can make my face bright red. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valsalva_maneuver

Like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPgL3KrVv_o

Behold the grandeur of my superpower.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.