[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't know of this is the right place to ask but I need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 56bd2b8dad414.image.jpg (20KB, 509x339px) Image search: [Google]
56bd2b8dad414.image.jpg
20KB, 509x339px
Don't know of this is the right place to ask but I need some spiritual guidence. I'd imagine you tulpa loving fucks know the most about spiritual matters so I'm gonna ask anyway.

First I'll say a little bit about me. I was raised in a family of skeptics, my mum is a bit catholic but doesn't attend church and just adheres to the moral guidelines. I was raised around science and took to it like a duck to water (next year I'll be going to uni to study biology). A couple of years ago my mum got cancer, and it looked like she wasn't going to make it, especially after her first operation was a failure and she went into sceptic shock and had to go on life support. I spent days repeating in my head "my mum will survive" until I utterly convinced myself that she would. A few weeks later she had a miricle recovery and was out of hospital after a week. When she went in hospital again to get the tumor out I did the same thing again and she was out in a week after major surgery.

This among other smaller experiences has started to make me doubt myself and think that a god, or greater power might have heard my pleas and intervened. This thought goes againt all my beliefs and I don't know what to think anymore.
>>
>>18667197
it's different for everyone, but in general you could try to accept the possibility of these seemingly strange things
>>
>>18667197
Drop acid and go with how you feel but learn some spirits can kill you out there
>>
there are a lot of weird things out there, both good and bad
>>
>skeptic shock
Shit man, we believers dont get those
>>
>>18667197
It's not necessarily just you.

There were probably others praying for her recovery as well.

My only beef is that this does not always seem to work.

I feel like if it is someone's time, not much will be able to defy that.

It is your soul's choice when you die. Whether or not it thinks you could learn something from a traumatic event, or just need to pass on.

Perhaps, though, praying does influence said soul to stay and make another attempt at growth. In fact I'm sure it does.. but I doubt it could ever have 100% success.

If a soul has decided something, typically other souls will work together with that soul to accomplish said decision. Even if on our level things seem totally fucked up.

Even something like a murder is a cooperated event.

That's not to say there aren't any exceptions..
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.