[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Given that these things really exist: Is there any way to summon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Desert.jpg (826KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Desert.jpg
826KB, 1024x768px
Given that these things really exist:

Is there any way to summon an other worldly entity to make a deal with it? Not the Devil, but maybe something similar.
>>
Using entities to gain power is a big mistake
It only causes further entanglement and sometimes even more than irl utilitarian relationships
>>
>>18666540
that's not a desert, it used to be a forest.
those are tree stumps
>>
>>18666545
>This
Basically anyone who has gone to an entity for a 'deal' for power alone for no real purpose has become a huge schizo.
See Crowley for instance, he gradually became a nut job from being so wise.
>>
File: World Trees.jpg (295KB, 1540x1998px) Image search: [Google]
World Trees.jpg
295KB, 1540x1998px
>>18666570
Damn right
>>
>>18666571
I beg to disagree. We only know of the ones that did it wrong. Clearly they are ways to strike a deal and not get fucked over, but the ones who succeeded simply won't tell. How else do you explain the Queen of England or Soros?
>>
>>18666545
>>18666571

I would not want to make a deal for "power" for myself, but to make life more livable for someone else (health related issues more than emotional ones)
>>
>>18666545
>further entanglement

What's this?
>>
>>18666619
What was the national park thingy where is crystallized pieces of the tree.
>>
>>18667024
Petrified Forest
>>
Yunnan tree forrest looks pretty cool.
>>
>>18667313
Lol..
Meant to write stone forrest..
>>
>>18666540
In your case write down:

"Summon a demon."

scrunch up the paper, put it in the pentagon portion of the star you drew, light it and wait.

It will probably visit you in a dream, because you didn't invoke a particular demon or used semen, blood, piss or shit to bind it to some inanimate object like a clay golem or some corporeal familiar like a bird or snek. Demons are like travelling salesmen, so expect a pretty pathetic or desperate one to approach you given your overall low effort. It will offer you something like your soulmate or a big financial windfall in return using your body for a while. It will of course never leave your body*, and over time you will become more violent and angry and irrational, eventually convincing you that you need to kill yourself or others.

*If you have tremendous faith or willpower, the traditional tests for this were with candle flames:

>flame wont burn your skin due to your penitent faith
>you can extinguish the flame and relight it with the inner gaze of your third eye

It's just heat transference as a distance with psychic ability, it would probably work with a lightbulb. Anyway, if that's you, then you could conceivably trap a demon inside you by letting it in, then bending it to your will. At which point you can torture it and attempt to get it to divulge to you the secrets of the immaterial, this would be mainly how we have developed modern science today, building up on thousand year old traditions of doing these ritual summonings into a talis-man (teleos, same root word for teleport) an apprentice trained from birth to entrap an incorporeal being into their own body and probe the mysteries beyond the veil through long internal dialogue with it.
>>
>>18666540
make a deal for what?
>>
>>18667366
These creatures are simpler than humans and are bound by the same ruleset as modern computers, they are in effect digital, or finite state machines, which means they are determinable and must always produce an answer. Through a process of elimination and rigorous logic it is possible to catch them in a lie and determine a deeper truth.

Personally I think it's a waste of time, you are more likely to go insane or fuck it up somehow, there's a reason people that did this were highly secretive and trained in various poisons and martial arts and isolated themselves in very remote places, to avoid opening a doorway for something they could not control.

There is little doubt it works if you are surrounded by skilled enough people. Basically the only reason we even landed on the moon is because demonic possession enabled certain information to be pried loose and adapted to a 20th century technological framework (Jack Parsons, LR Hubbard, A Crowley, HP Blavatsky, Thule/SS etc).
>>
File: foto14.jpg (122KB, 870x500px) Image search: [Google]
foto14.jpg
122KB, 870x500px
>>18666540
whats here you have mushrooms :) these plants were so huge because it was a different energy in the world, ancient books say that people jumped from a height for entertainment because it was bardszo slow fall before the flood the world look different I talked with an archaeologist with the USA and said that they know that they are trees, and the crystals are solidified resin of trees, and therefore have the power, because people before potopowi climbed the tree and ate the leaves, some rejuvenated and others received various powers, so use crystals on the neck after three months, the crystal should shrink, so buy next se your soul and body will be stronger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMX4X359KgY
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.