[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Random Paranormal Prophecy 1. How the Jews obtained Israel will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Random Paranormal Prophecy

1. How the Jews obtained Israel will be recognized as unlawful and that the Jews were not blind to corruption within their organization.
2. How the end of the world will be stopped is to convince the Jews to give back Israel and gain it for fairer times.
3. Wisdom will be used to end the frenzy that caused the Israelis and the impatience for the Israelis.
4. No genocide will be used to save the world.

What do we do?

I'm not antisemitic, just thinking while watching the Daniel Project. I get scared writing this, risking being labeled as hostile.
>>
I'm not antisemitic either but I am anti-Zionist. No, that's not code word for antisemite, I just disagree with the fundamental principles of Zionism; I don't believe the Jewish people had a right to take Palestine from its previous owners by force and manipulation. There is much injustice in that land, and it can't be denied that Jewish-American ties, corruption, cronyism and holocaust sympathy are all factors in the international support that Israel has received. I'd recommend "Arabs and Israel" by Ron David for a simple introduction to the issues and facts.

None of this has anything to do with the end of the world, though.
>>
Did the Israeli State treat the other Jewish hosting nations as well as Israeli State wanted to be treated?

The nature of the behavior will be seen as the pride in addiction.
>>
>>18666096

I do think it has a lot to do with the end of the world - we have amassed world ending weapon capacity yet have not began respecting the necessity of lawfulness in influence. People can become bitter when discovering how they have been treated. D:
>>
The Russians would rather do wrong than see wrong and not do it.
>>
File: IMG_0032.gif (48KB, 400x321px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0032.gif
48KB, 400x321px
The only way to achieve peace in the Middle East.
>>
>>18670698
This is pure autism and it will cause more civil war in the Middle East because more people are playing for co troll of the holy state
>>
File: 3 - 1.png (12KB, 668x460px) Image search: [Google]
3 - 1.png
12KB, 668x460px
fuck off frog
>>
What has appeasement brought other than more suffering? Palestinians used as pawns, Saudis used as suicide bombers, Oil barons turning their sandpits into jihad machines. Time to step up and play for all the marbles.
>>
Personally I'd be ok with just leaving all the kebab alone. No money for them. No "refugees" taken. Just leave them all to their own devices. Israel included.

When they say "gib money pls" we slam the door on them. Eventually they'll settle their disputes and a new Kebab Supreme will come into power.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.