[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And he said to him, "I will give you all their authority

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: temptation_jesus22.jpg (58KB, 580x834px) Image search: [Google]
temptation_jesus22.jpg
58KB, 580x834px
And he said to him, "I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to.
Satan obviously controls all kingdoms. How could he offer it if it does not belong to him?
>>
He lies sometimes ever think about that hahaha
>>
>>18664583
Jesus would have called him out. So obvious I'm wondering if that's just bait.

OP, the Bible literally states that "the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one". This is old news.
>>
>>18664715
Your time digits do not lie. More impressive than post digits. Seek the truth between the lines. Fight the power, and only fear fear itself.
>>
Adam and Eve.

Yes she legally transferred ownership of the Earth to Lucifer when she disobeyed The Most High and partook of the fruit.

Christ reclaimed the Earth back from him after he died on the Cross.
>>
>>18665152
Not yet. Revelations must happen first.
>>
The bigger question is if Jesus was fully God why did Satan think he had anything to offer in the first place?

>Hey remember when you created all this shit, including me, ex nihilo? Yeah, I'll let you be the boss of it if you team up with me!
>>
>>18665207
Because Jesus was also fully man, and subject to the same temptations every man faces
>>
>>18664416
yes people always seem to think that Satan rules hell when in reality he rules Earth
>>
>>18665207
>ex nihilo
I only heard that term used for describing how central banks create money, until now.
>>
File: image.png (697KB, 610x457px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
697KB, 610x457px
>>18664416
It's about leverage and capitalization. Satan really only controlled about 1% of the Kingdoms but was able to leverage that and enable himself to control the remaining 99%.
Jesus, a Jew, understood this scheme and didn't fall for it.
>>
#OP.
1 John 5:19
>>
>>18664416
Satan does not controls Kingdom of God/Heaven and that is the most important one.
>>
>>18664416
The kingdoms were not bricks and mortar.

Satan (demiurge/archons) has the hearts and minds of all the rulers of all the kingdoms of the earth, and the vast majority of the people as well. That is how he can legally offer it.
>>
>>18665346
>a Jew

No,a Man who spoke against Judaism
>>
>>18666788
I am aware I just wanted /x/ to think critically
>>
I feel like this life is hell, since we live under Satan's rule, and heaven will be when Jesus returns to restore earth to the paradise state and kick out that leftist cuck satan.
>>
>muh bible
Shitty fanfic of the original story with things switched in such a way that you end worshipping darkness and damaging your spirit while sending yourself to hell.

Gnostics have it right with their texts explaining the reptilian problem (archons), and why the jews have their hands behind everything (jews did a pact with darkness and yhvh is the leader of the rulers of darkness).
>>
>>18667145

>Be humans
>Go to church like a good goy since 1ad
>die of old age at 29, wife has a 1 in 4 chance of dying in childbirth, kid has a 1 in 5 chance of dying before age 5, endure incredible poverty, easily preventable disease, get drafted for war if male, and if not war time you have a 9 in 10 chance of being a farmer, can't even enjoy a hot shower after spending a day doing something a tractor does in minutes

>Last hundred years, humans on increasing drives stop going to church
>Human lifespan triples, infant mortality rate 100x improvement, % of people in massive poverty goes from 70% in the 1800s to 20% today, despite adding 5 billion people, and will be 0% by 2100, I can't even remember what real hunger fucking feels like, hot showers for all, can shit post to people on x using a network of computers to communicate across vast distances like its literally magic

Amazing how when the collective will of people isn't siphoned off through a book that basically tricks people into cursing themselves that reality rapidly begins improving.
>>
>>18665152
A woman sold the Earth.
>>
>>18668164
But of fucking course.
>>
>>18664416
The Lord hath dominion over the cosmos.
The Devil hath ownership.
If he says the tree shall be barren, barren Is the tree.
If the Devil cannot say to the tree "walk"
It is but a tree.
However the lord can command forests to march and mountains to fall.
>>
>>18665207
He was fully man, and fully God (when it was necessary to reveal his power level)
>>
>>18664416
He controls the world and God controls all, think of him as the king of this world. God uses Satan to try the saints to see if they stand up for God in the most dire circumstances
>>
>>18665207
>implying Satan isn't arrogant
>>
>>18668292
Much truth here...
>>
>>18667575
>the atheists made the world a better place meme
google "christian scientists"
>>
>>18668318
thank you :)
>>
File: hoy.png (137KB, 689x491px) Image search: [Google]
hoy.png
137KB, 689x491px
>>18666804
Half of the jews think Jesus was in the right, we are not vocal about it because of (((them))).
The schism exists, I just wouldn't expect a goyim to know that.
>>
File: IMG_1723.jpg (205KB, 874x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1723.jpg
205KB, 874x1200px
iirc it's the same point made by the fall, Saran offers what's already ours but claims he'll get it faster or whatever, thereby fucking everything up.

Same reason the snake's promise doesn't make sense, of God was 'adopting' A&E and among them like him then the apple is totally pointless.

Snek is mist trying to appeal to human greed and make us go for what's already ours too quick, hence the deceptions, since he doesn't own shit, and can't make anything good for shit, since he's literally the ruler of all that isn't God's (nothing).

So don't listen to him, duh, he's called the father of lies and master of deceit for a reason
>>
>>18666744
I think he does, like on Earth, but is losing that power. After he loses the war in heaven, he'll come here.
>>
>>18667120
The righteous will inherit the earth and live on it forever.
>>
>>18664416

Because he stole it from Adam when Adam placed himself under the devil's authority and believed the devil over God.
>>
>>18665207
You think the devil gives up without a fight? You don't know him very well.
>>
>>18668380
Better choose a side, and quick.
>>
>>18664784

Pfft.

33:33 = 3+3:3+3 = 66
1+5 = 6

Don't you fucking number at me! Seek the truth between the lines! OOOooOoO spoopy! Fuck, I hate number games.
>>
File: asui.jpg (116KB, 859x1000px) Image search: [Google]
asui.jpg
116KB, 859x1000px
>>18668683
>choosing a side
Fuck off, pal.
>>
File: 1487629799876.png (420KB, 720x455px) Image search: [Google]
1487629799876.png
420KB, 720x455px
>>18664416
>Satan obviously controls all kingdoms. How could he offer it if it does not belong to him?

It WAS his, he took the kingdom from Adam, back in Eden 6 days ago.

He was dethroned two days ago, Jesus got the title and is coming tomorrow to take back possession.

So anything satan gives you right ow, you wont get to keep

see>>18665152

>>18665191
Jesus got the title already, he hasn't taken possession yet, see above

>>18665346
takes a Jew to beat a Jew
>>18666804
Judaism is the belief that the messiah will come from the line of Judah (at least it was) Jesus was a Jew(dah) and he was the Messiah, there's no way he wouldn't be a Jew since the it would mean he didn't believe the he would come from the line of Judah.

>>18668679
Tribulation, Here.We.Come
>see pic, me in the gray
>>
>>18664416
I have a bridge to sell you
>>
>>18668380
>even jews are afraid of (((them)))
really makes u think
>>
Why doesn't God just smite Satan and get rid of him
>>
>>18664583
Hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>18673338
God is love. God is life.
In god, there is no darkness.
>>
File: DewhurstR1-indian-large(1).jpg (3MB, 1800x3706px) Image search: [Google]
DewhurstR1-indian-large(1).jpg
3MB, 1800x3706px
>>18664416
God let's it happen so that he can see how we react to it.

Will this one be tempted by evil or rise in the face of corruption?

It shows us how we are sorted out in the after life.

It is all a grand design.
>>
>>18669102
>he took the kingdom from Adam, back in Eden 6 days ago.
>He was dethroned two days ago, Jesus got the title and is coming tomorrow to take back possession.
I see. Dethronement of Adam was on sixth day as well. God rested the next one (sabbath), a flood wipes the slate clean; a new week starts. Three days pass, title is claimed.
Four is the death number. Three is great many things.
>>
>>18669102
Not tomorrow; he said two and a half days and he would heal them.
>>
>>18673356
That's a fairly classic moral dilemma, though. All he has to do is smite one being and save a whole lot of others.
>>
>>18673338
If a crime is committed, who gets the sentence?
Everybody who is guilty.

For us to have a chance, evil must remain, for we brought evil here together.
>>
>>18673403
He would also come as a thief in the night.
It's been 1984+33 years since He died. This passover will be something to witness.
>>
>>18668409
BOOM
>>
>>18673446
Yet we did none of this. Adman and Eve did if biblical tales have truth.
>>
File: Tesla-3-6-9-.jpg (113KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Tesla-3-6-9-.jpg
113KB, 900x675px
>>18673527
3 is man. Three persons, the body the mind the spirit.
Six is union of man and another, God or woman. Woman is below man in the sense; hence why women are to join man like man is to join God. In marriage.
9 is to produce a child. Yet three is God.

We are our parents. It is biology, it is reality, it is metaphysical.
>>
>>18667120
Jehovah's Witness alert
>>
>>18673694
>3, 6, 9
Damn you're fine.
Move it so you can sock to me one more time.
Get low.
>>
>>18668180
Well she was basically a Proto-Jew.
>>
>>18664416
Because it's a lie to keep idle minds preoccupied with the fact the world is a mining colony of slaves controlled by mass media.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.