[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can you guys help me figure this out? >gf's house >she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: photo_movieMatrix-quoteSpoon.jpg (30KB, 640x470px) Image search: [Google]
photo_movieMatrix-quoteSpoon.jpg
30KB, 640x470px
can you guys help me figure this out?

>gf's house
>she lives in a detached, normal, suburban house
>plenty of space between houses
>Canada

anyway

>laying in bed with her
>hear music coming from somewhere we can't figure out
>literally, there's this muffled sound of music coming from a non specific direction
>This is Canada, so everyone has their windows closed for the winter
>We cannot hear the fucking music outside of the house, like, never
>at the "volume" we hear the music in the bedroom, it should sound like it was being a fucking bloc party down the road
>the outside is quiet
>and the music is there, perfectly but still barely audible, every fucking night

pls help, what the fuck is going on
>>
HAARP
>>
earphones
>>
>>18664442
n
>>18664501
o
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 461x524px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 461x524px
It's a phone. Find it.
>>
>>18664663
a phone with a month long battery time?
>>
Could be a toy, watch, alarm clock, or some other battery powered timed device.
Cold be some resonance effect between radio station and wiring/some device. Some poorly grounded shit (like amplifiers) can pick up near by radio stations
>>
I had a friend whom something kinda similar happened to. I think it was his speakers.

They would very not loudly play disco music. Even though he didn't have them playing it.

Apparently, if the wire cord wiggles around the power supply of the computer it somehow turns into a radio reciever. Meaning that the speaker recieved some radio waves from some disco music station.
>>
>>18664392
It's the sound of love. You're making beautiful music together
>>
Horny interdementional beings having orgies at midnight. Stop wearing colognes/perfumes. That won't completly stop it but it should help you sleep. They want that ass anon. Get used to it.
>>
Not really related, but I once had a gf who was a skilled guitarist. She kept her super expensive amp in her room.
One morning, she woke me up going to the bathroom. Just as I was about to fall back asleep the amp turned on. A loud static noise filled the room, and when I jumped up I noticed that the switch was turned to "on" (obviously had been off all night.)
This was shortly after we took stuff from a spooky abandoned house nearby. Can anyone provide me with an explanation here?
>>
>>18665459
Mostly ghosts or ayyliums, nothing spoopy here
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.