[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /x/, I've never really told anybody about this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Motel+6+Fire.jpg (53KB, 690x517px) Image search: [Google]
Motel+6+Fire.jpg
53KB, 690x517px
Alright /x/, I've never really told anybody about this before

>be me about a year and a half ago
>road trip from california to upstate NY
I lived East my whole life but my mom wanted to move because californiadream.mp4
Anyways it didn't work out and back we go in a grey ford fiesta.
>stopped in Cedar rapids in a motel 6
>there was a fire in one of the buildings, the one opposite tot he room we were staying in
>north face of the building totally scorched
>around 5-6PM
>had peaked around the closed off building earlier and remembered that there was only a plank of wood at the top of the stairs
>make my way over to the building
>Being not fat, I hop over the railing onto the balcony leading to the burned portion of the building
>Nothing really special but a weird vibe
>Only strange thing were 3 lines of ash on the wall
>Look almost deliberate, no other sign of scattered ash like this
>whatever.gif
>Fast forward around 9-10PM
>Alone waiting for my mom and sister to return from dinner somewhere
>Just sitting on my phone with TV on
>Keep hearing strong winds with ghostly moans
>Gives me chills but I brush it off
>Suddenly something BIG started scratching at the motel door
>Sounded like A bear or massive wolf desperately trying to get in for a few seconds
>Ok WTF
>Spend the next few hours hearing the moans and clutching myself until comrades return

Rest of the trip was uneventful.
But after that night, I did some research on the fire and kind of shit my pants

http://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Fire-at-Motel-6-in-Cedar-Rapids-371948082.htmlhttp://www.thegazette.com/subject/news/public-safety/linn-county/early-morning-fire-damages-cedar-rapids-motel-20160314
None of it makes any sense. The mysterious stab, the untraceable fire, and I can't help but feel the thing at my door was connected somehow. Also post OC
>>
http://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Fire-at-Motel-6-in-Cedar-Rapids-371948082.html
^ link
>>
>road trip from california to upstate NY
>I lived East my whole life but my mom wanted to move because californiadream

OP has no concept of direction
>>
>>18663078
Meant that I lived East but my mom wanted to move west. We lived there for about a year and this story is the roadtrip back East
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.