[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my first time posting on /X/ Something happened to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 234534435.jpg (29KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
234534435.jpg
29KB, 400x386px
This is my first time posting on /X/

Something happened to me yesterday,

I woke up exactly 45 minutes after I fell asleep, extremely hot, with a throbbing headache that synchronized to my heart beat and terrified like I just had seen something but I can't remember - nothing unusual even though I've never experience anything like that before, anyway,

I got up to leave my room for a drink of water and I find the door to my room had been fully opened, I immediately recoiled in horror as I live alone and I'm extremely OCD about having my doors closed at all times..

So /x/, in the period of 30 minutes.. I managed to deeply fall asleep, wake up? open the door to my bedroom? Go back in bed, work up an unprecedented sweat and sharp headache attack? WTF?

Things I did last night:

>watched Anthony Bourdain's parts unknown: Tbilisi Georgia episode, meh, prefer pre-breakup stuff
>Had a nice comfy home dinner, during which I ate anchovies for the first time in my life. It's also going to be the last time
>I was really scared of the dark, in fact I have been for the past couple of weeks for some reason and I've been thinking a lot about why we are here, why do we exist, and death lately.
>I have been slowly losing my faith but I haven't made the jump to atheism lately.. but I have been thinking a lot about religion at night while watching the sky

Thoughts? Advices? Thank you very much
>>
sounds like a classic case of lsd anchovies
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 230x220px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 230x220px
>>18660816

don't you hate it when 7/11 spikes your anchovies with LSD?
>>
>>18660810
what do you mean by hot? hot like you had just been working outside? or hot like "mind if i turn down the A/C"?
>>
>>18660829
This.
Im glad that i dont live in US.
>>
Trust me it happened to me,not exact same as your case but it did happened.
>>
>>18660810
>I was really scared of the dark, in fact I have been for the past couple of weeks for some reason and I've been thinking a lot about why we are here, why do we exist, and death lately.
>I have been slowly losing my faith but I haven't made the jump to atheism lately.. but I have been thinking a lot about religion at night while watching the sky

Based on my own batshit crazy experiences, you've probably been broadcasting out into the universe that you feel vulnerable and are open to being fucked around with. There are things out there that literally feed on your negative energy and you just sent up a flair while screaming "COME AND GET IT!".

The only thing you can do is remember that you are not weak and powerless. You have control over your own reality and what you allow into it.

The best thing to fight fear is love, imagine the "entities" that live in the dark are apart of yourself and love the fuck out of them until they can't fucking stand it anymore and leave you alone.

Be sure to open all your windows and let as much light in as possible during the day, don't give them a place to hang out and watch you.
And always go to bed at a reasonable hour and get plenty of rest, when you lack sleep your are weak and open.
>>
do some investagation
>>
File: 1444956768069.jpg (23KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444956768069.jpg
23KB, 480x720px
>>18660810
You're ocd, live alone and post on 4chan.

You're probably mentally ill.
>>
>>18662983

What a load of horseshit

Sorry
>>
File: 1486921260133.jpg (22KB, 261x323px) Image search: [Google]
1486921260133.jpg
22KB, 261x323px
please explain to me how this has ANYFUCKINGTHING to do with this paranormal board.

you fucking piece of shit
>>
>>18660810
Stop smoking crack
>>
>>18666200
Why? An argument this is not incidentally.

What the anon said makes some good sense.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.