[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about Jesus Christ? Son of God? Literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

File: shutterstock_19409788[1].jpg (1MB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_19409788[1].jpg
1MB, 1000x667px
What do you think about Jesus Christ?

Son of God?
Literally The Lord?
Divine Being from the future?
Loving, Guiding, Protecting Saviour of human souls?
Divine, loving, caring, empathetic, connected to God, spirited, cosmic, eternal being?
Metaphorical force of Good?
Metaphorical idea of the "Good God" Nature of Universe?
Astrologically significant being?
Hurr durr myth to kontrol pepoel?
>>
File: 1486889409176-pol.jpg (2MB, 1936x1288px) Image search: [Google]
1486889409176-pol.jpg
2MB, 1936x1288px
/ourguy/ definitely
>>
>>18660731
I'm interested in the speculation that Jesus was in fact a false prophet.
> Matthew 1:23 says that Jesus (the messiah) would be called Immanuel, which means “God with us.But nobody calls him Immanuel
>The Messiah must be a physical descendant of David (Romans 1:3 & Acts 2:30).He descended from David through Joseph but was born to a virgin Mary
There are more examples.Just interested in what you folks would make of this.
Disinformation perhaps?
>>
>>18660803
He was called the Son of God and God many times, thus, he is called "Immanuel". He was not named "Immanuel", but in these cases you must pay attention to translation skews.

Also remember the Jews and the Romans want to claim ownership of God, hence those prophecies existing.

Jesus still fulfilled them all, it comes down to a matter of interpretation, perspectives, and truths.

He was not a false prophet.
The Jews did not like him because he told them to stop their ways, and they didn't want to stop their ways. Islam does not recognize him as The Son of God, but recognizes his Divine Prophet nature.
>>
>Reads the bible, a book of darkness
>surprised when things arent clear to him
How about you read the gnostic texts instead?
And even so, they are manipulated, you will not find truth in the world but rather in those that people hate and persecute.
>>
>>18660827
Thank you for clearing that up somewhat for me.It's hard to stay on the right track with the contradicting claims being thrown around constantly.
>>
>>18660840
Could you be more edgy if you possibly tried?

And you dropped your projecting all over the place.
>>
>>18660731
its what you know already
trinity god
one is 3
jesus is love
light
average people will never go analise these meanings so they will only make fun of it because they dont understand
>>
File: 1476995763514.jpg (28KB, 354x404px) Image search: [Google]
1476995763514.jpg
28KB, 354x404px
>>18660844
To entertain the idea though, what would be false about his teachings?

Treat others how you would like to be treated? Is that wrong?
Turn the other cheek, and put aside your petty trivial natures... evil advice?
Serve one another, with honour and God. What is false about these ideas?

Comradery, adventure, peace and gratitude... Wasn't that shit truly an example and inspiration to mankind forever?
>>
File: picture-jesus-christ-light[1].jpg (93KB, 700x504px) Image search: [Google]
picture-jesus-christ-light[1].jpg
93KB, 700x504px
>>18660731
Fourth (and above) Dimensional being, the literal Son of God;

Has an embodiment in every dimension and galaxy, to bring Creation closer to it's optimal intended state.
>>
He had his work.
>>
>>18660731
I think Jesus was a nigger kike
>>
High level initiate who's teaching was distorted.
>>
>>18660731
>Son of God?
The world is the son of God. The collective existence/consciousness of all life is Jesus, his incarnation was a reflection of this "world soul" in our reality. Which means that you are a part of Jesus, a divine son of God yourself just as everyone else.

>Literally The Lord?
Well yes, but in a ego-way, he does not want worship or subservient behavior since he is the all.

>Divine Being from the future?
Past and future is an illusion of the human 3d-consciousness. Everything exists in the now.

>Loving, Guiding, Protecting Saviour of human souls?
Yes

>Divine, loving, caring, empathetic, connected to God, spirited, cosmic, eternal being?
Yes

>Metaphorical force of Good?
>Metaphorical idea of the "Good God" Nature of Universe?

He represents those things, yes.

>Hurr durr myth to kontrol pepoel?
His teachings were highjacked by people for control. Modern Christianity is far away from what Jesus was actually teaching.
>>
>>18660845
>edgy!
Do a miracle
>>
A great soul who incarnated to teach humans what pure love looks like

The ultimate role model for humans

But he isn't any more divine than any of us or than any other soul.
>>
God is One

He begets not nor is He begotten
>>
>>18661362
numbers 23:19
God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

exodus 33:20
But He said, "You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live!"

matthew 21:11
The crowds replied, “This is Jesus, the prophet from Nazareth in Galilee.”

prophets are sent by God. they are not God
>>
>>18661269
>The ultimate role model for humans
maybe at the time, but the ultimate role model is the one sent after Jesus.
>>
I think he's a hoax created by our Jewish overlords.
>>
>>18660731
>Son of God?
>Literally The Lord?
>Divine Being from the future?
>Loving, Guiding, Protecting Saviour of human souls?
>Divine, loving, caring, empathetic, connected to God, spirited, cosmic, eternal being?

These.
>>
I think he'd be a 5'4" heavy set tanned carpenter.
>>
>>18660803
No, we call him God with us. Emanuel means "God with us".

John 1:1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God....and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us.
>>
>>18661393
yes, paul/saul of tarsus infiltrated the christian groups for his anti-yeshua, jewish agenda. his teachings are the opposite of James the apostle, brother of Jesus; who warned of him.
also, the numerical value of tarsus is 666

paul innovated the idea and ascribed divinity to jesus, and invented and propagated the lie of the crucifiction that many christians did not believe until it was canonised as truth by the church and all opposed were slaughtered.
>>
>>18661362
No, that's allah. And allah is not God.

Jesus is God's only begotten Son, and even in your quran it says the bible is the true Word of God.
>>
>>18661403
>the Word was God
that is a mistranslation. that is not what the greek manuscript says.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God was with authority."
>>
>>18661410
>No, that's allah. And allah is not God.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-wLFwNSl6I

go to a christian who speaks arabic and try telling them that God is not Allah.
>>
>>18661404
>James the apostle, brother of Jesus; who warned of him.

So many lies.

1. James was never an apostle. James was the half-brother of Jesus and never believed he was the messiah until after the resurrection, when Jesus rose from the dead.

2. Half brother. Jesus is the only begotten Son of God the Father. James is the son of Mary and Joseph. Not God the Father.

3. James never "warned" anyone about Paul. James could give two shits what Paul did with the Gentiles. James was a Jew, a Judaizer, and could literally care less if Paul told the Gentiles to worship a statue in the kaaba.

4. You didn't even spell Tarsus correctly, nor are you gematrically accurate.

5. Matthew, John Mark, Luke, Peter, James and Jude all knew Jesus to be God. Everyone who became a Christian on Pentecost 32 AD knew Jesus to be God.

Take your shitskin devil worship somewhere else. To hell, preferably.
>>
>>18661389
Mohammed?

He would be but his teachings got even more distorted than Jesus' did.

If you want to know how to act in this incarnation in ANY time or age, you need not more than the Gospel of John.
>>
>>18661411
>was with authority

You have no reason to add those words to the text. Don't try to pull your muh koine Greek on me, dipshit.

>>18661416
No Christian thinks allah is God. Only muslims.
>>
>>18661410
>even in your quran it says the bible is the true Word of God.
no it does not
:)

>Jesus is God's only begotten Son,
"Israel is my son, even my firstborn" Exodus 4:22.
"for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn" Jeremiah 31:9
"Adam, which was the son of God" Luke 3:38.

"Ye are the children of the LORD your God" Deuteronomy 14:1.

"I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me (King David, King), Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee" Psalms 2:7
>>
File: sauce.gif (278KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sauce.gif
278KB, 640x360px
>>18661362

Good One.
>>
>>18661429
Sura 7:156-157:
"And I will write down (my mercy) for those who are righteous and give alms and who believe in our signs; who follow the apostle, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in the Torah and the Gospel THAT IS WITH THEM.

Sura 53:36:
"Nay is he not acquainted with what IS IN THE BOOKS OF MOSES."

Sura 5:46:
"But why do they (the Jews) come to thee for decision, when they have the Torah in which IS the command of God."

Sura 5:50:
"And let the People of the Gospel judge by what God has revealed in it. If any fail to judge by what God has revealed, they are licentious."

Sura 5:71:
"Say, O People of the Book! You are not (founded) on anything UNTIL you PERFORM the TORAH and the GOSPEL, and what was revealed to you from your Lord."
>>
>>18661424
>You have no reason to add those words to the text.
you're right, that's just exactly what words the text says. i didn't add anything.

>No Christian thinks allah is God. Only muslims.
open a bible in arabic, ask an arabic speaking christian, heck, open any gideon bible and it will tell you that Allah means The God.
>>
>>18661429
>I don't know what "begotten" means, the post.
>>
When comparing the gnostic texts with the bible, one finds that the bible is an edited version of said texts that supresses content and switch things in such a way that you worship darkness and do "deeds" and follow a "law" that tremendously harm your spirit while sending you to hell.
>>
>>18661436
none of that even describes the bible or says the bible. i don't think you know anything about the torah, zabur, or injeel.

have you read the entire qur'an? no, i know you haven't; because if you were acquainted at all with either books you would know.
>>
>>18661437

kek

Liar.

New Living Translation
In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God.

English Standard Version
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Berean Study Bible

Berean Literal Bible

New American Standard Bible

King James Bible

Holman Christian Standard Bible

International Standard Version
In the beginning, the Word existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God.

NET Bible
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was fully God.

New Heart English Bible

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
In the origin The Word had been existing and That Word had been existing with God and That Word was himself God.
>>
>>18661444
Torah. First 5 books of the Old Testament.

Zabur. Garbage.

Injeel. Garbage.

"The gospel" = The gospel of Jesus Christ.
>>
>>18661439
>begotten is literally not in the bible when describing Jesus

go grab a bible that isn't filled with translation errors. RSV scholars and denominations backed; begotten is not in the bible when describing yeshua.
>>
>>18661457
Berean Literal Bible
For God so loved the world that He gave the only begotten Son, so that everyone believing in Him should not perish, but should have eternal life.

New American Standard Bible
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

King James Bible
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
For God loved the world in this way: so much that he would give up his Son, The Only One, so that everyone who trusts in him shall not be lost, but he shall have eternal life.

New American Standard 1977
“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Jubilee Bible 2000
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

King James 2000 Bible
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

American Standard Version
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Darby Bible Translation
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only-begotten Son, that whosoever believes on him may not perish, but have life eternal.

English Revised Version
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Webster's Bible Translation
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only-begotten Son, that whoever believeth in him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.
>>
>>18660731
I think he was the puppet of a group composed by intelligent individuals of the country.

I mean, that's the only logical resolution, he's not a fucking wizard son of a God. There's also the posibility he just distorted buddhism to suit his morals and then brain washed a small group of people to help him expand the dogma.
>>
>>18661454
Zabur is the psalms of David. Torah is no longer in existence ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE ITSELF.

it says during the babylonian exile, that they lost the arc of covenant and all of the contents there-in.
and it was in babylon that they tried to put the Torah back together.

>>18661450
please quote the greek instead of mistranslations that are contrary to the previous books and words of the messiah.
>>
>>18661467
That, or you're an idiot. One or the other.

I'm going with "you're an idiot".
>>
>>18660731
I think he and his followers are full of shit.
>>
>>18661468
Zabur (Arabic: زبور) is, according to Islam, the holy book of Dawud (David), one of the holy books revealed by God before the Quran, alongside others such as the Tawrat (Torah) of Musa (Moses) and the Injil (Gospel) of Jesus (Jesus).

kek, no. Just another plagiarism by islamic fools with no credits under their name.

Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ Λόγος, kαὶ ὁ Λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν Θεόν, kαὶ Θεὸς ἦν ὁ Λόγος.

>Like you know Greek.
>>
>>18661462
Revised Standard Version
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

"This Bible (RSV) is the product of thirty two scholars assisted by an advisory committee representing fifty cooperating denominations"
>>
>>18661469

You can go with whatever you want, that's what christcucks do anyways :)
>>
>>18661482
The RSV is not any better than the NIV or the NLT.

You're reading nothing into that translation.

God's only Son = God's only begotten Son.

The angels are called the sons of God; and all Christians are adopted into the family of God as sons, but adopted sons.

Jesus is flesh and blood God Himself.

Not some prophet like Moses, and not some pagan idolater like Mohammad (may he rot in hell).
>>
>>18661488
hitler dubs checked.

The Green Prince, the son of the Hamas leader, said Islam = Nazism.

So well done exposing yourself, Jew hater.

And yes, we'll stick to the truth, and you can stick to your cognitive dissonance. That just somehow the shittiest countries on earth are the most muslim.
>>
>>18661472
2 Cor 4:4
ἐν οἷς ὁ θεὸς τοῦ αἰῶνος τούτου ἐτύφλωσεν τὰ νοήματα τῶν ἀπίστων εἰς τὸ μὴ αὐγάσαι τὸν φωτισμὸν τοῦ εὐαγγελίου τῆς δόξης τοῦ Θεοῦ.
"The GOD of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

SATAN WAS CALLED GOD in 2 Cor 4:4. Yet, satan, like the idols, fails the challenge of GOD Almighty to prove that they are GOD:

Isaiah 41:21-4
Come then, says the Lord, your pleadings! Let the King of Jacob hear your contentions;
let them come forward, these other gods, and tell us the future. So read the past for us, that the study of it may disclose what needs must follow; coming events make known.
Foretell you what is yet to be, we shall know you are gods indeed. Then, if you have the power, grant good or ill fortune to mankind; confer we, and pass judgment on it!
Why, you are all empty air, a nothing that nothing can effect; he courts his own shame, that makes choice of you.

Satan can not do any of these. So THEOS ("God", the same Greek word used for The Word in John 1:1) means having rule and authority, and not being actually GOD Almighty Himself.

Satan obviously was no one's Creator. So the use of the word "GOD" for him is a mistranslation, because GOD here means one with authority or rule, and not actually Allah Almighty Himself. The same thing about Jesus Christ, who was created from the Word of Allah Almighty. Jesus was given a limited authority by Allah Almighty here on earth ONLY:

John 5:25-7
Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.
>>
>>18661513
clearly distinct from the father, clearly separate, and clearly /given/ authority by a separate entity.

not just that, but you also accuse God of praying to himself, not knowing the season of the fruit, and being a helpless infant whom was circumcised.

so go ahead and talk as you'd like. you clearly don't know english, or your own bible; but there is nothing like Qur'an which is 100% uncorrupted and consistent, and memorised the world over by millions in the language it was first recited in.

2:6-7
Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.
God has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment.
>>
>>18661493
hitler was a lutheran. jews are awesome.
martin luther was vehemently anti-semetic to the point of calling for the deaths of jews.

no wonder hitler followed those footsteps.

>That just somehow the shittiest countries on earth are the most muslim.

the least violent country in the world is muslim.
>>
>>18661548
>>18661536
>>18661513
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHFgcRGIrH0
>>
>>18661548
>the least violent country in the world is muslim.
Do you live under a rock?
>>
>>18660731
i think it's more an amalgamation of selfless deeds by many prescribed to one. kind of similar to how sub commandante marcos works as a figure head. further more if we look back we'll find that christ wasn't even a name, but a title, which further supports my initial claim.
>>
File: fearofdeath.jpg (76KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
fearofdeath.jpg
76KB, 854x480px
>>18660731

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etYHWZyRSMU

Logically speaking, fear of death, and the rational arguments for the benefits of being evil should triumph.
>>
>>18660874
>adventure

whoa really?
>>
File: allseeingeye.jpg (98KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
allseeingeye.jpg
98KB, 640x360px
>>18660803

Son of God, who is God
"I'm man you, el"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2krXq8fw90
>>
>>18660731
Not real.
>>
>>18661513

Read it again, if you can.

satan is not called God.

he is called "the god of this age". In other words, this age regards him as their god.

He's still just the devil.

Isaiah and Elijah are known for mocking people like you, and your false gods. Killed them, too. Hundreds of them.

If I ask you "call fire from heaven!" does that mean you can? No, of course not. It means you cannot. And your failure to do so, as your false god ba'al found out, means death to your priests. People like you, taken down to the river and having their throats slit.

Oh, no, you didn't fall for the "nice Jesus" fallacy, did you?

What a shame.
>>
>>18661548
Hitler was a catholic. After the Papal Concordat with Hitler in '33, Hitler received 99% of the votes. That would include 99% of the catholic vote. Pope was catholic too. So was Mussolini.

Gee, the pope being in charge of the 2 Axis powers, and perpetrating the Holocaust.
>>
>>18660803
>>The Messiah must be a physical descendant of David (Romans 1:3 & Acts 2:30).He descended from David through Joseph but was born to a virgin Mary

Mary is also a descendant of David. Her genealogy is in Luke. Her father's name is Heli. She descends from David through Nathan, the priestly line. She can also inherit as she has no brothers and married within her tribe.

So Jesus, the adopted son of Joseph, heir to David through Solomon, the kingly line, yet cursed by being descended from Jeconiah, had no claim to the throne.

But because Jesus is not biologically related to Joseph, he does have that claim, and will exercise it.
>>
>>18661788
Hitler dubs confirm catholics were behind WWII, the Holocaust, and the Vatican Ratlines sneaking Nazi war criminals into South American monasteries.
>>
>>18661380
"And having been baptized, Jesus went up immediately from the water, and lo, opened to him were the heavens, and he saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove, and coming upon him, and lo, a voice out of the heavens, saying, 'This is My Son -- the Beloved, in whom I did delight.'"
Matthew 3:16-17

peace.
why do you muslims do this? does the word Beloved offend you? you recognize the voice of god in the first two scriptures. yet you deny the voice of god within the very gospel you quoted in the third.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.