[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm new to 4chan in general and quite slow, i would like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

i'm new to 4chan in general and quite slow, i would like know if the majority of posts on x are just trolls? the problem is i can't tell if people that idk are lying and especially plp on the internet
>>
>>18658813
Mostly RPing faggots and trolls. There are probably some who are truely delusional and/or paranoid schizos tho.

I have literally no idea why I keep scrolling through this board every evening.
>>
>>18658813
You don't belong on this site, then. It's nearly impossible to tell through text whether someone is lying or not. Nearly everyone will insist they're telling the truth, and if you can't handle not knowing which are lying about not lying then it's going to be bad for you.

At least some of /x/ is legit. At least some of it is roleplayers and trolls. A lot of the fun, at least for most of us, is in not knowing where the line is between truth and fiction.
>>
>>18658813
Study this for a start.

>>18654074
>>18654109
>>
>>18658813
Always assume that everyone it's lying on the internet, half the fun it's corroborating the things said here.
>>
>>18658854
>I have literally no idea why I keep scrolling through this board every evening.
Because you're dumber than dumb and this is the only place you have a chance of cutting it.
>>
>>18658854

Because once or twice, good spoopy stories/greentexts and images show up. Other than that, this board is useless.
>>
>>18658813

A new pedestrian I see? don't be like these ignorant trogodytes and go see the supernatural yourself so there's absolutely no doubt, if you're not here just for the ebyn menes and actually serious about shit.

I'd say astral projecting is a great start, it's what did the trick for me.

>>18655785
>>
All the Astral projecting tulpa flat Earth retardation is a relatively recent thing. I'd say last 2 or 3 years.
Occasionally there's good innawoods and urbex threads but yeah, schizophrenics and LARPers have largely taken over because lol whats a janitor
>>
>>18658813
/x/ is roughly 60% /b/ and /pol/ tards who shitpost and 40% schizophrenic bumfucks who are gullible enough to believe the shitposting at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>18658918
How the fuck is astral projection and thought-form creation in the same tier as Flat Earth?
>>
>>18659002
I didn't say it was, unless that tier is 'retarded.'
I'm not against any of those things (except flat Earth,) but the threads for them are unfailingly garbage.
>>
File: Mjqizf7.gif (918KB, 360x225px) Image search: [Google]
Mjqizf7.gif
918KB, 360x225px
>>18658813

Everyone's lying or repeating lies, if enough people say the same lie we call it "reality"; we vote on a new "reality" every planck time.
This entire post was a lie.
>>
File: 1464475050630.jpg (57KB, 895x895px) Image search: [Google]
1464475050630.jpg
57KB, 895x895px
>>18659207
STOP SAYING PLANCK TIME IT IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR A HUMAN BEING TO FATHOM ANYTHING IN SUCH AN INFINITESIMAL SPACE OF TIME AND DOESN'T MAKE YOU SOUND SMARTER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18658813
I've been here for over half a decade and I genuinely don't know.
>>
>>18658813
Look.

It's termithe season here in south america and i have my room full of flying bugs, and whe i smack em' to he ground, the ants their mortal enemies come to collect the bodies, now I have my room full of social insects and your question confuses me.

You like the board or what?

Make out your damn mind.
>>
>>18658813
ok it goes like this. you got about 1/3 of the post being just larping faggots.

another 1/3 are just kids who get spooped when they take a dump and the turd vanishes so they have to sleep with the lights on

1/6 of the post are from mentally disturbed people

and the remaining portion is what escaped from pandoras box. not people who had seen it but the thing itself. its corrupted a portion of the interwebs very framework

people who are janitors might have noticed "the running gag" people with different ips in different parts of america giving almost the same account for months straight in 1 post threads on /x/. people asking if reality was falling apart and saying they had a vision of a plague doctor while they were typing. and its just getting warmed up. it should be noted proxies dont hide the 3rd part of your ip otherwise you wouldnt see anything the data would be sent else where. its like a adress. so the post are by different people because of the captcha
>>
>>18658813
Mostly roleplaying, some shitposters and trolls, then people who've actually convinced themselves of retarded shit.
>>
File: Implying_babby.jpg (8KB, 239x241px) Image search: [Google]
Implying_babby.jpg
8KB, 239x241px
lurk moar faget
>>
>>18658813
You asking this question show you have not sufficiently lurked. If you sit back, observe, and take things with a grain of salt you'll be able to tell. At the very least, you'll be able to discern shitposts and memes no matter how cleverly they are disguised.

Try to have some faith in people not being completely retarded. Otherwise you end up so sure of a narrative on this board that isn't even real.
>>
>>18658813
It's best to assume everyone is lying, stupid, or stoned. I mean, these faggots think the earth is flat. You're dick-deep in Tardtown, bro.
>>
>>18658813
A lot of lies in this thread and not surprisingly, a lot of lies elsewhere on this board.
A lot of people here have truth to tell. This board is not completely full of shit; it's just that a few people here are naïve.
>>
>>18658813
I think a good question OP is what are you hoping to get out of your time here?

For example, here for the stories? (called green texts, innawoods, creepy pasta, among other names).
The most fun way is to pretend they are all real, so you get maximum scares.

Are you here to learn about something specific? There are a few people here who are neither trolls, schitzo, nor have any reason to want to close someone's mind, and staying true to what /x is about, will help you out and point you in the best direction if we can.

Are you here searching for a paranormal experience? Lucid dreams, astral projection are good starts as other people have mentioned. Some magick can be an easy way to experience paranormal aswell. As your skills develop you could eventually try full on evocation of an angel or demon.

Honestly OP, if you ask sincerely people will help. Sure you'll get the trolls, schitzos and fbi, but some of us are here to share and learn together, and we'd rather be in a thread helping you than another damn succubus thread,
>>
Embrace the post-irony. You never know if anyone or anything on 4chan is serious.
>>
>>18659002
>How the fuck is astral projection and thought-form creation in the same tier as Flat Earth?

How the fuck are they not?
>>
>>18659684
This. Lurk moar fggt.

Fuck. I've been gone from 4chan for 2 years and it just seems different. What happened to tulpas, summoning succubus, oregano green pasta's, and the tin foil hat fags?

I NEED YOU TIN FOIL HAT FAGS!!!
>>
>>18658813
Im not sure if this is a real person posting. I just want to warn you stay the hell away from 4chan for a while. For the past week or so the shills have been fucking overwhelming. Literally I think every post in this thread is an Ai or a shill. Im not even lying to you. Please OP if your a real person respond to this. I feel so alone here
>>
>>18659399
seriously where do those turds go. they make loud splashes too...
>>
>>18658813
Generally
>Lurk Moar
Second off, just read the threads that peak your interests and stay off anything else.
Most threads are just shills or LARPers (People who are just here to deliberately troll 'believers')
Because they have some syndrome that makes them absolutely have to deny the existence of anything magical/supernatural.
We call them 'Fedoras'.
Pic related, first thing I found on google.
They're basically here fresh from /r/atheism
Because how on earth could something exist that would literally make them shit bricks, right? They're REAL MEN WITHOUT FEAR.
Also they no normal social people like them, so they have to do something to vent the rage they have for themselves that they're complete fucking losers. But that's obviously society's fault, not theirs.
Not implying I'm up to speed, just someone actually here to help.
Don't listen to the people going 'newfag get off xd im so cool now right'.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.