[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/ recently I've been feeling like there is a little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: tree-dawn-nature-bucovina-56875.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tree-dawn-nature-bucovina-56875.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
Hello /x/ recently I've been feeling like there is a little more to life than what is on the surface. So I was wondering if any of you could explain some things. Things like magic specifically, I know how cringy this sounds and all that but I'm genuinely curious and would be appreciative if someone could answer some of my questions.

Is magic real, and I don't mean like shooting fireballs and all that, what I mean is are there ways of changing the reality in the way most people see it? If so, are certain people only born with the ability to do so? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18658631
>If so, are certain people only born with the ability to do so?
Its probably learned mages learn from books and scrolls sorcerers have an innate ability

isn't this common knowledge?
>>
>>18658647
Well I don't know much about it so it isn't common to me, thanks for the reply I hope other will too
>>
File: imagooneagainliberprimus.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
imagooneagainliberprimus.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>18654109

You got a whole back there and they sealed it for you.
>>
Check out thedaobums forums for dao meditation magic.

You want to see the things our consiousness cant currently comprehend do drugs and learn meditation techniques that focus on moving energy through your body.
>>
Start with mindandmagick's YouTube channel. He does a program called mystery school, start with the introduction.

There is also quariea.com.

This should at least get your started. I really don't want to overwhelm you with too many things to look up.
>>
>>18658721

>thedaobums

I like this website. I know little of Taoism outside of the Tao teh Ching, which I love. How do I find out what this website is all about? Is there recommend reading or top posts?
>>
>>18658707
I don't know what you mean
>>18658721
I cant really do drugs in my current situation
>>18658732
Are there like multiple types of magic because I see you posted Taoism but I've also seen sigil magic on this board
>>
>>18658631
>are there ways of changing the reality in the way most people see it

Yes. They're called drugs.

If fear of the piggies is holding you back, I can personally recommend salvia divinorum, nitrous oxide, kava kava, and kratom as legal substances that will alter your perception of reality.
>>
>>18658806
fuck the popo take dmt see reality for what it is
>>
>>18658806
>>18658844
I cant really take drugs in my current position
>>
OP here, I cant really do many of the things listed above currently any other sugestions?
>>
File: magic.jpg (152KB, 666x850px) Image search: [Google]
magic.jpg
152KB, 666x850px
>>18658631
>So I was wondering if any of you could explain some things.

Pic related.
>>
>>18658806
>junkies want more junkies around

Fuck off
>>
>>18659011
Honestly I'm not interested in drug induced as much as mind willed, if that makes any sense.
>>
>>18659221
>if that makes any sense.
Only to junkies.
>>
>what we call magic is real
>drugs not required
>few believe, fewer achieve
>coincidence -> synchronicity -> reality changes.
>>
You can kill a lifetime, without feeling anything but skin
>>
>>18659296
That's what I'm trying to avoid that's why I made this thread
>>
>>18659308
Feel cotton instead. Niggers used to pick cotton.
>>
Going back to my question earlier about different magic types, I want to ask again, are there different types of magic like the above mentioned Taoism or the quaria?
>>
>>18659401
Some people specialize in certain shit.
I recommend reading a couple chapters of the book by Cunningham, wicca. It talks about how your only limitations are how much you believe, the limitations you set for yourself, and how much you worship the goddess.
He's wrong there. Worshiping any entity is 100% unnecessary, and whether or not they exist is very disputed.
Typically said entities are associated with schools of magic or some other shit. Needless to say, you can do all the little classes of magic you like if you don't limit yourself with this religious cuck shit.
>>
>>18658631
Every so often we get the old "is magic real?" kinda post... But hey, good for you... it's a sign of development.

>Is magic real
It can be learned, replicated, measured and witnessed by third parties. So... it's as real as it gets. However keep in mind that reality is far more than just the physical world.

>born with the ability to do so?
Sometimes happens, yes.
>>
>>18659401
>are there different types of magic
There's as many different types of doing magic as there are different types of recipes for cooking cbicken.

Just to give you an idea.
>>
>>18659401
Late to the thread, but there are lots and lots of different types of magic. Simply because there are many types and different ways to utilize it. Some invoke powers of different deities, others tap into something akin to the Ether.

The Ether is formless and infinite, it is literally possibility that has yet to be defined. It is tricky however tapping into it. There are "aspects", that you could also utilize for different purposes.
>>
>>18658631
Listen, all magic is scientific principals presented like "mystical hoodoo" which is fun, but it's sort of irresponsible.
>>
OP here again thanks for all the replies everyone, I appreciate all the input but I would still like to hear from some more people too. I was also wondering about the validity of telekinesis
>>
I was also wondering if certain ones are more dangerous than others, I know it's obvious that some are and I've answered my own question, but I would like the input of others too.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.