[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/ Is there a way to summon a demon or entity to help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: anY65Nz_700b_v1.jpg (77KB, 647x328px) Image search: [Google]
anY65Nz_700b_v1.jpg
77KB, 647x328px
Hello /x/
Is there a way to summon a demon or entity to help aid one in financial wealth and prosperity?
if so how does one do it also are there other "paranormal" ways to achieve it?
>>
No you don't.

BTCs here to save us.
>>
Locate this text
>>
>look at OP image
>realize OP can be controlled for a single US dollar
>>
If it wasn't for money you'd still have to work in exchange for something like food, materials or shelter. Money only allows you to spend these credits you earned by working on whatever you want.
>>
is something like that possible or not ? i need alot of money in order to save a loved one from severe medical conditions , my life is worthless anyway so im willing to "sacrifice" it for the greater good
>>
>>18658345

Grimorium Verum, Ars Goetia, Crossroads Deal, intelligently designed Sigil. There are endless possibilities if you have the faintest clue how to do any of them, but chances are you don't since you don't already know where to look. But here's some advice to help you get results: Need + Belief + Intent + Focus
>>
>>18658794
>severe medical conditions
Where is this person located?
>>
>>18658794
Idk if it exists really, i cant help you. But i just want you to think about it before u do anything stupid (paranormal or not, there are non-paranormal ways to do it too). How do you think that person would feel if they found out about your sacrifice? If it was you the one that needed medical help, would u let that person sacrifice themselves? And wouldnt that person be devastated by your loss? Im not judging, im just trying to make you think about it
>>
>>18658345
Look up the Lesser Keys of Solomon
Follow the instructions exactly as written
Don't do anything you'll regret
>>
OP here , how can i aquire something of supernatural help with only a pen and paper to draw symbols?
i am at utmost need of assistence
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.