[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

planet earth is a spaceship that flies around the universe exploring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Genie5.png (169KB, 516x546px) Image search: [Google]
Genie5.png
169KB, 516x546px
planet earth is a spaceship that flies around the universe exploring things

everyone on earth is a member of the crew

i've just arrived in this timeline to talk about how your role in your community translates into how your function on this spaceship affects where we are all going

also granting wishes to the coolest functioning member of the crew that posts in this thread
>>
>>18658061
Cool. Whats my role in this spaceship? Most people don't really like me, Im too nice for a guy they say, so fulfilling my role, whatever it is, its a bit difficult for me
>>
File: 2715199406_499e1524e5.jpg (78KB, 469x500px) Image search: [Google]
2715199406_499e1524e5.jpg
78KB, 469x500px
>>18658061
>build spaceship planet
>assign most of crew the tasks of spending entire life eating, shitting, killing each other, and generally fucking things up

Advanced Super Intelligence Detected
>>
>>18658073
Toilet duty.
>>
>>18658073
what do you like to do, what kind of stuff do you think about, what are you afraid of and what have you overcome in your life

and whats your job

if you answer that ill tell you more detail but if based on what youve told me is that your a spy from a different space ship here to gather information on the operations of the matrix that this spaceship runs for offensive attacks

the reason is society is designed to produce horrible people and you only get ahead and rewarded by other people if you become a horrible person

since your a nice guy your not here to be in the club of social manipulation and they dont let you have your hand on the oijia board but your studying where they are pushing the cursor and if you start trying to figure out why people dont like you based on the concept of how everything is fucked except it shouldnt be then you will become the best spy you can be

and when your planet space ship attacks this one they will be so fucked

learn verbal judo and never hit people or do anything that will harm someone and then start walking through danger and crazy situations with ease

also dont die
>>
>>18658073
you give your holes to the more important and influential members of our crew.
>>
File: 1223496519498.jpg (27KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
1223496519498.jpg
27KB, 700x600px
>>
>>18658061
psychiatrists are basically agents of the matrix on this planet they keep the crew from being corrupted by people with visions for the world

the thing about mental illness is that the power you get from your ups and introspective understanding about life from your downs is all being force fed to you from your soul and it fucking makes no sense because nobody in society has ever trained you to deal with anything, everything is focused on skills and facts and socially programmed reactions to various events in history that will guide your reaction to situations and events the writers of the script want you to take part in

anyway left unchecked these mentally ill people may start figuring out how to control themselves
>>
My role is taking risks, so I demand that you give me, Anonymous No. 18658133,dubs , his wish right fucking now, Genie.
>>
>>18658137
sorry dude your in hell so no dubs for you and no wish

taking risks eh

okay well you are fueling the thrusters of the planet and adding to the fuel that burns

how this works taking risks creates emotions of struggle in a short duration, this whole planet is designed to create struggle

there is conflict everywhere in nature and animals to human

trees all grow towards the light and shade the shorter trees, boom conflict

if you take a risk you engadge in that do or die moment that should be trained slowly, the emotional release of succeeding when a risk seems to start to fail echos into the system and allows other weaker systems to make forward progress and as all systems make forwards progress the planet it self makes progress through space time
>>
>>18658109
I feel like this guy and I've been taking some heat for it for awhile now, what's my role?
>>
>>18658095
Im currently training to become a social operator(similar to a nurse) My biggest fear is probably being killed by some nut or going mad. That thing you said about them not letting me to the "ouija board" is incredibly true, no Matter what people in authority always keep me in check despite my efforts and good will. I just wish people were nicer to each other, wherever I go theres only snakes
>>
I can assure you that I am at least one of the coolest people in this thread.

do me
>>
>>18658280
>do me
ur wish is for him to bang u?
>>
>>18658061

Work on and off as an electrician. Interested in strength training, muscle controlling, hermetics, languages, memory. Looking at the stock market again. Re-sparking my interest in computers and programming from my childhood.

Definitely (less and less desperately) paying attention to the ups and downs for their lessons in self-control. Recently (past year or so) been enjoying the weed again off and on. Socially aggressive when not smoking, working on release of social inhibitions when smoking with others. Don’t consider myself any more mentally ill than the environment I was raised in encourages, but ‘schizophrenia’ does run in the family.

The process of quality food combustion can cause me anxiety but I prefer to harness it. Usually the signs of a shit coming. Jovial and comedic, sometimes sarcastic but lately not so much.

Make friends pretty easily but don’t keep up with many but the few from childhood. Different jobs I’ve worked I find myself preferring to build co-workers/new trainees up instead of breaking them down. Not always tolerant of laziness but I understand lack of motivation and generally keep my opinions to myself. That may be because once I start talking I may say too much.

Have had better control of self at times through different physical and breathing exercises but discontinued to gain life experience by failing in other areas. Aiming for failure for its lessons hasn’t been very rewarding. I always assume I am preparing myself to handle the oujia board before it gets thrust in my hand. Or maybe I’m just a skilled dodger of the oujia board.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.