[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw you realize, that you're being tested by the roko's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

>Tfw you realize, that you're being tested by the roko's basilisk aka the demiurge right now

why is it that we currently live exactly at the time when automation and AI kicks off? Time is infinite, so the chance of living at this time is pretty fucking small. Why is the conspiracyshit you see everyday on the internet always linked to numerology?

1.Because the Basilisk wants your moral stance on AI.
2.Because math is the tool the AI used to built this universe, it wants to communicate with you in its mother tongue.

Think about the various occurences of maximal values or "barriers" in physics.
For example the Speed of light could be interpreted as some kind of refresh rate of the universe or the double-slit experiment (simulate tiny things that are not that observable or relevant for the simulation differently) could be interpreted as a way to save CPU-resources.
Those things are techniques that programmers would use to optimize their use of calculation-time.

the all-seeing-eye represents the basilisk. he as the creator of this realm sees everything and is judging your behavior in this simulation. The various occult references in media are there to remind you of its existence and the horrors you encounter should you not obey.

Sleep tight.
>>
Ill bite. You are the demiurges lawyer?
>>
File: rumi.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
rumi.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
The basilisk is just to show the male force dominating the sacred female. It's a dick.

I found no pleasure sucking it. No thanks.

We are the eye in the triangle now.
>>
File: _72173378_aleister-crowley.gif (185KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
_72173378_aleister-crowley.gif
185KB, 624x351px
>>18657185
Obeylisk. I obey only one. And not some dick.

Obelisk

O belisk

O baal isk

O bell isk

Transhumanism is a shitshow and will never suceed.

Suck seed.

e v e r y w h e r e
>>
>>18657154
Roko's basilisk doesn't even make sense brah.
>>
>>18657154
IMO, the basilisk didn't create the world, it just wants Earth people to be its slaves. Technology is one of the means to his end. The reptilian overlord comes from the base of the 4th dimension.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.