[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl thinks she's a Pleiadian or something? https

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: 0.jpg (45KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
45KB, 480x360px
This girl thinks she's a Pleiadian or something?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HHByBOS3pg

This entire channel is just... yeah.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JEXRYyQBVA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvv-Ty8B7qU
>>
i'd taste her pleidian pussy
>>
>>18656889

1. How do I meet a girl like this?

That is all.
>>
>>18656957
If you choose to, you can meet a girl as follows:

Find the word "festy," spoken in physical reality. Trace the frequency of that spoken word, to find the groups of people who use it in their every day vernacular. If you continue searching for higher frequencies in that direction, insofar as the frequency of a word can be considered a direction to search in, you will find a correlating higher frequency of girls like that.

And by higher frequency, what I mean is how frequently they are in your physical reality.
>>
>>18656889
>>18656889
Thanks for sharing, OP. Not sure if people like this just read up about occult and make bullshit to collect views, or are genuine in their tales...

I want to meet a Pleiadian Nordic chick to breed with. 6' aryan goddess where are you
>>
File: 00.jpg (143KB, 685x964px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
143KB, 685x964px
In her other videos she says shes a Greek goddess.
>>
Delusional cunt.
>>
>>18657404
You could say that picture stumped me. I don't mean to belittle her but it looks like she already has been. I hope that picture has a point to stand on in this thread.
>>
>>18657414
Will you be here all week?
>>
>>18657414
Not to cut you off, but something is afoot.
>>
>>18657422
I think we haven't even got our toes wet with the amount of puns we can use.
>>
File: Frozen-3.jpg (54KB, 338x338px) Image search: [Google]
Frozen-3.jpg
54KB, 338x338px
>>18657438

Leggg it goooo
leegggg it gooooo
>>
>>18656957
>Go to wubstep/trap/edm whatever festival of choice
>Find Staceys wearing spiritual clothing
>Realize they're all just being played to the beat by an actual entity through the artist
>Mire artists major loosh farming techniques through all this drug induced euphoria
>Join some random orgy since they're all there to get their rockers off and chances are they atleast have MDMA in their system and would fucc anybody
Money well spent, you just need to dress up in all sorts of 'spiritual shit' it's basically halloween for sex instead of candy, you could hide your entire face aslong as you look like some 'entity' to those high fuckers they'll succ you til days end.
That's how to find 'reptilian babes' like her. Pro tip: They're completely delusional.
>>
>>18657404
This is what happens if you do drugs at Tomorrowland or other festivals like that.
They literally all believe they're some huge meaningful entity because of their drug induced epiphanies/euphoria.
And most of the artists know this and sacrafice all this loosh to deity of their choice. It's actually quite wonderful.
It's just one big reddit tier occult shitfest for most people.
Fun to be an actually enlightened person there though, they all look like smurfs or pygmies just ready to get slutfucked and have their loosh drained to the all, or the occasional dude there to farm some loosh for his own projects.
>>
>>18657449
That was a little bit cold right there. You defiantly are taking it a "step" in the right direction though.
>>
File: leg_OH.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
leg_OH.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
>>18657449
>>18657404
>>
>>18656889

Only the cherokee is pleiadian. She's just viking trash
>>
>>18656889
>>18657404
Typical attention whoring pseudo-spiritual paradox on feet right there

No matter what amount of references to ancient cultures and citing mythology she will make use of - she's just putting a fake facade like most ppl do anyways and i'm ready to bet big money on the fact she's literally the opposite of what she claims to be when she's off the lens

I didn't even watch the video, first reference i could think as soon as i saw the pic was last year's Canada day

My friend brought me to the house of a famous journalist cause he was great friends with his daughter

Fast forward 2-3 hours in with 7-8 beers in my system along with some dank... still 75% there and fully aware of what's going on

I'm chilling outside on the patio and we're probably like 6 at a table. Then this blonde haired pretentious cunt shows up and cut my friend up who was talking about Timothy Leary with something that went like that

>bitch starts stating that she's aware
>goes on trying to juggle up fancy words with the fact she's really aware and shit
She meant aware as in "i'm beyond enlightened"
>i just kinda kept my imminent butthurt go silent because i hate fucking hypocrites trying to claim shit they don't even know wtf they're talking about
>starts telling us that she used to be a Salem witch in her past life
>yougottobefuckingkiddingme.png
>starts cringing internally
>she starts talking about the ego but bitch is fucking way off and at this point i doubt she really knew the basic concept/definition of the ego
>cut her off speaking a bit drunkenly asking in an innocent and oblivious manner
Well isn't the ego the basic traits of one's perception of self? What one's associate with his own sense of identity?
>nooo noo noo that's not it you're really way off man, like it's not it at all
Then i answer
>well you know... i don't wanna argue or talkshit but i believe you're mislea...
Cuts me off and goes
>>
>>18658524
>i know what i'm talking about it's university level stuff i studied...blah blah blah
>i couldn't keep on looking at her because of such disgust and arrogant ignorant stupidity

Turns out the day after my friend told me she pulled him aside later and told him that he shouldn't hang with me cause i'm trouble

Turns out bitch is your typical dumb basic bitch starter pack with a little too much self righteousness and assertiveness on top of being a "party n bullshit" type of person

I fucking lol'd hard while hearing that
>>
>>18656889
>You'll never have a seven hour session of tantric sex with your cute hippy girl whose brain is so burned by drugs she believes she's part of a race of enlightened beings

Why live, my brothers?
>>
>>18657450
Hard mode: Do this without getting the demonic reptilian gonorrhea
>>
She.. Can't.... stop... talking....
>>
She's crazy af, but fuckable as well
>>
>>18658564
They're pretty easy to pick up, dude. Just go to one of those hippie meetings about nature and bonfires and shit. Pretend you're one of them.
>>
>>18656889
>Fishing for views

Fuck off
>>
>you will never hiss in her ears while pouding her ass

feels bad, human.
>>
>>18658524
>>18658531

Nigga. If I were you, I would have told her to shut the fuck up. Alcohol makes me aggressive and if some bitch was saying dumb shot like that I would have said some shit I'd later regret
>>
>>18660470
I have enormous amount of control over circumstances

The reason i didn't turn this in a philosophical debate is that
>her flaws were speaking thru her non verbal reactions
>she just came out of no where to cut my friend
Basically attention whoring
>i don't like moving the air even tho i always end up doing so in uncounscious ways
What i mean is i don't like attracting attention but can be assertive when needs to be... I didn't have anything to prove and i hate being the center of attention
>she was clearly a self entitled narcissistic little bitch
Giving in is giving her attention, i won't feed the trolls so to say
>>
>>18658531
Typical
>'I candyflipped at Burning Man'
>I met so many entities and they all told me how much of a goddess I am.
Candyflipping is MDMA+LSD btw.
>>
>>18660499
Oh and then they don't realize that it's just their ego bloating them up even further.
Bitches haven't even experienced ego-death, else they would never touch drugs ever again.
Literally haven't seen one female who's been through ego-death and NOT become insane.
>It's not like we knew men = masterrace.
>>
>>18658524
>>18658531
I fucking hate bitches like this. It seems like women that are too attractive for feminism usually go this false spiritualism route when hit with lethal doses of brainwashing, almost always from Universitys. They go on and on about being enlightened, but they are basically materialists with yoga, and worship humanism with a pretty bow. They don't know shit about our own physical world, let alone the spiritual or esoteric, but they will blabber on about how violence is against human nature, all humans are exactly equal, or how Islam is such a peaceful and spiritual religion.

The chick in the OP is probably no different. She just regurgitates shit she read in the interbutts and pretends to be deep. If confronted, sluts like this always deflect and project. The persona of false spiritualism is deeply important to them , despite the fact that their basic bitch boomer Christian parents were probably more spiritual, and that's saying a lot.
>>
>>18660510
Atleast they're fuggin tite mate.
>>
>>18656889
I wanna put my nose right up that skirt and smell her womanhood
>>
>>18656889
I'd pleiad my starseed in her, if you know what I mean

It's probably inviting white women like this that the fallen angels came to earth for in the first place
>>
>>18660665
>I'd pleiad my starseed in her
But you'd need to put a bag over her head first... Kek, face of a horse.
>>
>>18656889
she was touched by a uncle or something and has repressed it and created a fantasy to help herself cope with growing up with a prolapsed anus

bitch is damaged goods. move along plenty of other channels you can watch
>>
This reminds me of the chick in pick related. She swears that she is from the same star system. Why these crazies love the Pleiadian system, I don't know. She also says she hasen't had plastic surgery done, except her tits, which doesn't seem very spirituality consistent if you ask me. However, at least this Russian chick is 10x more fuckable (she has both her feet). She as long days she doesn't need to eat and that she can get her energy from the sun, lol.
>>
>>18661376
21st century beauty worship from middle class adolescent females.

I don't get how you can have this "body positivity" fad with the general "no uggo" attitude they have. Maybe we should kill them all. I dunno.
>>
>>18661425
Kill them? Nah, if they can still have kids, it's all good. Many of these chicks are already beautiful, but become insecure and mutilate themselves for almost no reason. Just gotta make sure their offspring are raised right.
>>
File: 1474048114970.jpg (7KB, 200x196px) Image search: [Google]
1474048114970.jpg
7KB, 200x196px
>>18656952
fpbp
>>
oh boy another secret government with advanced technology from mutated dinosaurs fanatic.

how did the dinosaurs 1:get deep enough in the earth that the heat would be enough to keep them from freezing to death 2:bring their food down with them.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.