[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /x/ is it possible that are entities somewhere in the universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

hey /x/ is it possible that are entities somewhere in the universe that have dragon ball like "powers"
i mean shooting energy and such
>>
No, you can't shoot 'energy'.
>>
excuse me for my ignorance by using such terms, i meant anything like that
>>
>>18656799
Yes, and they are mostly healers, not fighters.
>>
>>18656794
If you can't shoot energy, then you never submitted that post.
>>
My friend, it is not only possible, but highly likely. I as a human can project and focus energy. A 'blast' would not be visibal and would only wind someone at best. Nothing quite like dbz though, that shits theatrics. Think of their blast as plasma(sort of like lightning), which requires more energy than a human body can handle.
But for some reason humans forgot about their subtler energies. Think of it all as a sixth nonphysical sense that is self awearness, beyond ones self.
>>
>>18656815
how can i train such abilities?
or is it some kind of gift?
>>
>>18656794
>No, you can't shoot 'energy'
WTF???? Are you tard or were you born yesterday?

*facepalm*

https://youtube.com/watch?v=m-Ki2-VzUVs

You do that shit on level two.
>>
>>18656811
>they are mostly healers, not fighters
Yes, that's true, but OP asked was if it was possible.

Nowadays is mostly healing because we live in an overall peaceful era... but be aware that throughout history there have been some pretty gruesome energetic combats.
>>
>>18656815
Shut the fuck up faggot.
>>
>>18656851
>but be aware that throughout history there have been some pretty gruesome energetic combats.
Thanks for the suggestion, but I choose not to be aware of that.
>>
It's an abstract kind of roleplay.
>>
File: 1487632584048.png (137KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1487632584048.png
137KB, 512x512px
>>18656787

What do you need all the destructive power for anyway?
>>
>>18658019
Yeah, Ayyliens are nice creatures if you're a nice goyim. I understand why governments would be afraid though.
>>
Yeah you can project energy, especially if you're fully in the astral perception, but that shit will exhaust you and most entities will eat up that freed energy rather than taking 'damage' from it unless it's properly shaped into another form to do the job.

Usually energy is projected to feed into focused magickal affecting, feed spirits to strengthen their ability to influence the physical dimension, or otherwise heal the energy of another person to aid emotions or better let their body heal itself.
>>
>>18656842
First you must allow body, mind and spirit to act as one. Body is your physical aspects, mind is your mental and spirit is(for ease of understanding) your will.

Practice some movements that allow your mind to be still, and your will to follow your movement.
A good place to start is breathing exercises. Start by standing withba good posture, now put your hands in front of you near your stomach with your palms facing in and up. Now take a deep breath raising your hands as you breathe in, when you've got all their you can in your lungs hands stop at the top of your chest, hold for 2 seconds, twist your hands so palms are facing in and down and breathe out slowly and repeat. You want your mind to be clear, or at most focusing on your breathing, and you want your will following your movements.
From the start by forming and holding 'ki' balls
>>
>>18656787

Our universe is too low energy, but hey, on the good side there's no probabilty of a bored sayan blowing up the planet just because.
>>
>>18658819
>our universe is to low energy

No not exactly true. There is as much energy as there needs to be, the universe doesn't have a limited supply if energy.
There is no energy present in any body other than that it receives from its environment, that includes the fabric of space. That is to say if something requires more energy, the universe would accomidate for that
>>
File: 2017-02-21-18-27-43--622191503.jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-21-18-27-43--622191503.jpg
7KB, 224x225px
>>18658851

Universe! I need more energy!!!
>>
>>18658884
Its not that simple douche.
>>
File: philip schneider.jpg (11KB, 263x291px) Image search: [Google]
philip schneider.jpg
11KB, 263x291px
>>18656787
this guys claims to have been hit by one from a tall grey.
>>
>>18656877
>positivity angers me

Lmao
>>
>>18658925
>it is for the elightened
>>
>>18658019
don't need it, just curious, always asked myself this question
>>
>>18658019
>thinking that sort of strength could be given. Or gained without several lifetimes of dedication
>>
>>18656787
would it be possible for a civilization with a hundred thousand years on ours, have genetically enhanced warriors, and intergalactic travel such as shown on dragon ball z? I heard that if say someone from a less advanced civilization see's more advanced technology at work, its more like magic, or a surreal experience, than actual reality. so yes, a civilization could, exist, but why not just build nanobots equipped with metaphasic shell singularity blast weapons. Or can exist in multiple places in space and time in the same instant and record all information and act on it before our most advanced computers could tell us dividing by zero is impossible. yah nanoscopic machines or organisms where just one makes the weapon from episode 7 look like a pissy little bb gun. I'm just saying... Goku and any of his fruity little alien buddies can fight til fuckin cows come home, but once a nanobot fires 30 thousand maximum yield metaphasic burst shelled singularity sounds into them, well then the whole concept of such a outdated form of warrior culture is basically pointless.
>>
apparently yes if the universe is infinite then all possibilities exist.
>>
there is a fish thats shoots some sort of "orb" so yeah it coud i guess
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.