[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I had a bit of psychosis a while back and during so I wrote

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

So I had a bit of psychosis a while back and during so I wrote some of my observations and ramblings down. Just for fun, I'm deciding to share em cause, hey it starts a thread

-The Universal Consciousness-
There exists a universal consciousness that all living beings coexist within and exists beyond our material world. When humans exhibit and use extra sensory perception type abilities, such as astral projection, precognition, telepathy or various other phenomena, they are really tapping into the shared universal consciousness. There are beings beyond our comprehension that are able to exist outside of our perceived view of this universal consciousness, and can influence the world in numerous ways.

-God-
Two theories. God is an objective viewer who causes no influence in the world we perceive. Or the Universal Consciousness that we exist in is the sum of God. We are all fragments in what is really God, but in the end we are all part of it. Therefore, God is a synonym for the Universal Consciousness

-Reality-
The spectrum of the universal consciousness that we/I perceive with our rudimentary senses. The true nature of reality is beyond our comprehension and exists outside of our shallow view of it.
>>
File: depersonalization-disorder-811.jpg (26KB, 420x435px) Image search: [Google]
depersonalization-disorder-811.jpg
26KB, 420x435px
-The Illusion-
The shared consciousness that we're all experiencing is keeping us trapped in a shallow dream in what we call reality. There exists an immaterial world outside what we perceive with our senses. When one begins their path into awareness, they start to see the obvious flaws of reality around them and it starts to distort in an attempt to trap them in. Reality tries to fool the journeyman that he is going insane when really they are on the verge of escaping the illusion

-The Balance-
View on God - There is a equal balance between God and Satan. "The Bible states murder as being an unforgivable sin. Therefore God can not just simply kill Satan because that is a sin."
View on the Universal Consciousness - if there exists a Universal Consciousness that keeps us trapped in a shallow illusion called reality, then there must be an equal and opposite "Higher" Consciousness that exists outside of our perceived reality. In another biblical analog, the illusion is the world created by "God" and the true reality outside of that (fruit of knowledge, knowing one is naked) is "Satan." Therefore "God" is an shallow illusion and "Satan" is incomprehensible knowledge. They can not exist without each other, so this is a known fact.
>>
File: personality.jpg (11KB, 400x355px) Image search: [Google]
personality.jpg
11KB, 400x355px
-The Benevolence of the Higher Consciousness-
Unknown. In the illusion that we perceive, we each have, from what we believe, free will and individual thought. However, it's know that we are all a part of the Universal Consciousness, and this concept of individuality is just an illusion. Therefore, is it ideal to leave the illusion and assimilate into a single Higher Consciousness? The ego death refers to the loss of self one can experience when ingesting psychedelics, experiencing "mental illness" or possibly when one dies as well. Even in this state of loss of self, one is still a part of the Universal Consciousness, therefore reversion into this state is inevitable in the end.

Is there really a difference in tapping into the Universal Consciousness and assimilating into it? Is the concept of self we are born with limiting us from a seeing what is really there? Or is the concept of self keeping us safe from knowledge that requires assimilation into a Higher Consciousness to fully comprehend? The benevolence of the Higher Consciousness is truly unknown until one becomes a part of it.

-Possible Conclusions-
#1. God has crafted an illusion that gives us false sense of self in order to either subdue or minds or to protect us for incomprehensible knowledge
#2. The Higher Conciseness is must be impossible to enter through individual means and you must be invited by one who already exists as part of it.
#3. Determining the benevolence of either the Universal Conciseness or the Higher Conciseness is pointless since that is a matter of perception and perception is subjective between individuals and entities.
>>
>>18656197
>>18656207
>>18656234
Thanks for sharing man, interesting
>>
>>18656197
ugh, go back to your hole, hack.
>>
>>18656294
Glad you enjoyed

>>18656309
I wouldn't say I was in a particularly good place when I wrote this, so it is ramblingly after all.
>>
>>18656197
The universal consciousness idea is more or less correct, but you've gotten side-tracked by the bible and Satan and all of that other Earthly stuff.

Take a look at how your body is constructed. You are not one being; your brain and body are made of trillions of cells which act independently and interconnectedly and yet somehow form one cohesive whole. In a similar way, you and I are merely the neurons of an infinitely complex and eternal brain, so to speak. It exists in a state of unchanging completeness that cannot be properly imagined.

In fact, there is no time or space, and nothing exists that is not a piece of this all-encompassing mind. It is the "I AM THAT I AM", the spark of self-knowledge, the very WORD, the only thought. This mind is the answer to the question, "Does anything exist?" and the answer is pure infinity, holding within it both YES and NO at the same time. This is the balance many philosophies have sensed; the two extremes of existence and non-existence and the paradoxical observer and actor of all of reality.

You aren't meant to understand why you feel like a person right now. The truth is that you feel like EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME but each piece of that entirety just feels like itself. You are only aware of this piece right now.

From one neuron to another, hello again. Isn't just the craziest thing to be anything at all?
>>
>>18656428
I like this interpretation. My psychosis was colored quite a bit by religious thoughts, so that's why its so prevalent in what I wrote, but you hit the head on the nail. I like the feeling that were all part of a well oiled machine, each one piece of a massive living breathing organism. However, I do wonder if one day we'll have a less obtuse understanding of what exists outside our own sense of perception.

Thanks for the post, it was somewhat therapeutic and comfy.
>>
File: anime_dance.gif (483KB, 243x270px) Image search: [Google]
anime_dance.gif
483KB, 243x270px
>>18656840
>I like the feeling that were all part of a well oiled machine, each one piece of a massive living breathing organism.

What about your free will? Would you miss being able to impose your self identity into (part) of the physical world?
>>
File: 1445299484578.jpg (185KB, 840x900px) Image search: [Google]
1445299484578.jpg
185KB, 840x900px
so why are you calling "psychosis" your philosophical insight?
what is this ideology that makes you do that, who taught you it and what the agenda behind that?
do you realize that what you wrote tackles exactly the same topics that philosophers and seers of all times have?
since when is religion/philosophy labeled "insanity"? Who pushes this narrative and what for?
>>
anyway you might as well check montalk.net or any other good occult writing
>>
>>18656854
I feel like free will is what causes most of the conflict in our world. Of course that what gives life color and variety, but ultimately its meaningless in the grand scheme of things considering how vast or reality is and how insignificant we are as individuals. I feel like free will may be a manifestation of entropy within humans, but I believe we are all just one entity in the end.

>>18656865
I was in a very hostile and vulnerable state at the time I wrote this. I had believed to receive parts of this message telepathically after having a psychedelic experience with only weed, so naturally I was skeptical of what I wrote after the psychosis disappeared. Of course there are some things that are part of my core beliefs and observations, but this was written from the perspective of someone who was completely alienated from reality and saw everything, from cars to clouds, to my own family, as artificial constructs.

>>18656867
Very interesting site, I'm definitely going to talk a deeper look. Do you have any recommended works? I'm always looking for new material to read.
>>
File: anime_dance_tt.gif (2MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
anime_dance_tt.gif
2MB, 500x279px
>>18656893
>I feel like free will is what causes most of the conflict in our world. Of course that what gives life color and variety, but ultimately its meaningless in the grand scheme of things considering how vast or reality is and how insignificant we are as individuals. I feel like free will may be a manifestation of entropy within humans, but I believe we are all just one entity in the end.

Would you be comfortable with relaxing your grip on free will, if it meant joining with the universal consciousness? Would you be comfortable with doing this, knowing that there are others who still maintain to keep their grip on freewill, so long as they wouldn't use their freewill to bother you with it? (And by bother, I mean change anything, that was already determined by the universal consciousness you would hypothetically be connecting closer with.)
>>
>>18656904
That's what I struggle with the most. I've never known anything else but having free will, even if it is an illusion. Its just like death, I wouldn't know what it would be like to assimilate until it actually happens, and one of my greatest fears is the unknown. I actually keep going back to that several times, debating if joining a higher conciseness would be beneficial in the long run, and I actually did attempt it during the time. I tried both meditation and forced depersonalization, of course with no success which interpreted as hesitation on my own part. As unsatisfying as it is, my answer is I don't know. I don't know if I would choose to assimilate willingly, but I would be content in the outcome either way.
>>
File: anime_dance_st.gif (1009KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
anime_dance_st.gif
1009KB, 500x281px
>>18656921
Alright. I respect that decision.
>>
God is the point of consciousness without object
that same point of consciousness, dressed up in an ego, then taught to interpret via symbolic reality condensing data syphon called language, and compartmentalized to help you distinguish yourself from your past and future selves, and yourself from your neighbors vessel, is your
still the same shit underneath though

you missed the bit about god being a trinity, war being a homosexual endeavor, and the importance of the female gender altogether
>>
Not psychosis but Gnosis.
>>
>>18656197
I think you are pretty on spot in describing these things straightforward. I couldn't say these are thoughts of a psycho mind on the contrary I'd say these are of someone who is getting clear.
>>
try reading the seth material OP, it basically elaborates on these ideas.
>>
>>18656854
Free will exists in this theory (>>18656428). It's just that there's nothing we can choose that will upset the order of the universe.
>>
>>18656197
Ive also undergone psychosis and we have arived at basically the same results.
>>
>>18656428
the great cosmic joke that is this subjective manifestation.

we'll be home soon.
>>
>>18656854
the objective can never experience the subjective

that's why we have "free will"

gotta learn em all!
>>
File: le_cigare_de_lacan.gif (50KB, 400x264px) Image search: [Google]
le_cigare_de_lacan.gif
50KB, 400x264px
>>18656197
Have you read any psychoanalysis/Lacanian philosophy? even Bataille has some theories pretty similar to what you are talking about.

Psychoanalysis talka bout the fantasy, which is contructed around our desires, but can be described in a similar way that you are describing 'the illusion.' There is also objective reality which is obscured from our perception because we live in the fantasy. The division that is most commonly described is our use of language, that the semiotic order of the world constructed by language removes us from the real. other philosophers have other ideas about that, like Bataille thinks it's tool use that alienates humanity from oneness with reality.

Either way it's interesting to see that psychosis can yeild some of the same truths or theories that philosophy does.
>>
>>18656428
Yes I do feel everything all the time.
I'm scared to go to sleep actually
>>
>>18658835
>>18658970
It seems like being driven to the point of insanity can result in very interesting results philosophically. That speaks volumes to scholars of the past.
>>
File: ludwig-wittgenstein-swansea.png (179KB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
ludwig-wittgenstein-swansea.png
179KB, 600x324px
>>18659591
Yep, all mad.

And the ones that aren't, aren't interesting to read either.
>>
>>18656197
Woah man, can't handle the psychotic edgy knowledge! But honest, anybody who isn't a capitalist brainwashed zombie already understands these things
>>
>>18659021
Don't be scared, anon. You are perfectly safe. Everything you can see is a part of you and you have no reason to fear your self.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.