[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listen, all magic is scientific principals presented like "mystical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: dgskagds.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
dgskagds.png
7KB, 225x225px
Listen, all magic is scientific principals presented like "mystical hoodoo" which is fun, but it's sort of irresponsible.
>>
>>18656042
All science is magic represented as "logical" which is fun, but it's sort of irresponsible.
>>
>>18656042
>>18656066
All views on reality are biased conclusions based on ones own limited knowledge and personal experiences; which is fun, yet incredibly irresponsible.

Push your views on others never, let your mind go free while learning everything you can on your journey towards absolution and completion of self.
: )
>>
File: pb is always right.jpg (109KB, 615x740px) Image search: [Google]
pb is always right.jpg
109KB, 615x740px
>>18656239
>like, woooah, reality is subjective, man

Magic isn't real, it's just Satan presenting you with the illusion of power and control. True power comes from submission to almighty God. You can trust me, I'm a princess.
>>
I like to think about it as reverse science. Instead of using what we know to acheive what we want, we achieve it through means we dont understand, but seem to work.
>>
>>18656251
True power is given to those who need it, to those who can wield it without subsuming to corruption.

Titles and worldly things are not power in the truest sense.

You do not understand the meaning of the words you have chosen to use, troll or not. This is fun though, and I mean no disrespect by my criticisms.
>>
File: KEK.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
Life is literally a dream

Science is a meme

Everything is a meme
>>
>>18656251
define god
>>
>>18656285
Maybe so my friend...

We cannot determine with certainty from this state of being, though many of my experiences lead me to believe it may be so.

Have you ever seen a reality more complex and detailed than this one through dreaming?
>>
>>18656290
>>18656299
>>18656285
http://www.spaceandmotion.com/metaphysics-god-substance.htm

Read and understand this subject from a new perspective.
>>
>>18656299
gtfo and take your pedo prophet's shit with you
>>
>>18656305
*it is important to understand the thoughts and beliefs of others, but not be taken under by them.
>>
>>18656251
Isn't God magic?
>>
>>18656251
>Magic isn't real, it's just Satan presenting you with the illusion of power and control. True power comes from submission to almighty God. You can trust me, I'm a princess.

What makes Satan's magic real, then?
>>
File: Rosebyanyothername.jpg (53KB, 288x432px) Image search: [Google]
Rosebyanyothername.jpg
53KB, 288x432px
>>18656251

If you say so Princess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWOTv7cWaeY
>>
>>18656042
Fuck off PB you're a manipulative fascist
>>
>>18656042
>>18656251

Knowledge and the ability to do something is knowledge that something will happen. How can you tell whether one happens due to one or the other. All you can say for sure is you did something, and something happened. Also... you're contradicting yourself.

How can paradoxes not exist if do don't exist?
>>
>>18656042
I literally watched that episode last night.
>>
>>18656251
B-but satan is the same coin just the opposite of god. B-because m-m-muh duality.
>>
File: 4chanposter.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
4chanposter.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>18658178
>>18656042

The "elites", as they call themselves, certainly seem to believe in magic, don't they?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg
>>
>>18658289
I always wonder if these guys work there or are they just performers. because if they work there we have some problems.
>>
>>18656251
>submission is power
>ignorance is wisdom
ooooookay, george
>>
File: 86eKa4Y.jpg (22KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
86eKa4Y.jpg
22KB, 320x240px
>>18656042
Well EXCUSEEEEE ME PRincess
>>
>>18656251
shill
>>
File: summarywar.gif (2MB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
summarywar.gif
2MB, 659x609px
>>18658178

"One side is just as good as the other Goyim; we just want you to pick the weaker side so we psychologically manipulate you, and use subliminal messages, to trick you into thinking weakness is strength and defending yourself and your interests, in any fashion, is morally wrong! Don't worry though.... there's no way GOD, a singular entity, would think that some things are good and some are evil though..... right?"
>>
Magic can't be science, because
a) magic isn't falsifiable
b) Magic can't be observed, measured, experimented, formulated or even reasoned
c) magic can't be replicated

You can't even apply the the scientific method to magic, it's bullshit; anyone with half a brain would dismiss wizards for the quacks they are.
>>
>>18658052
Holyfuck, still there elis?
>>
>>18658366
>Le Meek shall inherit the earth!
>>
>>18656042
There is no magic, only science. Step out of the dark ages and join us in here, the modern ages. Put away your grimoires, and pick up your Hitchens. Put away your Goetia, and pick up your Darwin.
>>
>>18658052
I do say so.

>>18658314
Ignorance of God is the worst kind of ignorance.
>>
>>18656042
ok thanks bubblegum queen
>>
>>18660025

If ignorance of a god is the worst kind of ignorance, would obscurantism of a god be the worst kind of obscurantism? Then why are all the arguments in favour of there being a god so utterly broken? Clearly, someone is not doing their job.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.