[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does nothing feel real? Everything I see with my eyes just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1334570861_417532.jpg (98KB, 845x430px) Image search: [Google]
1334570861_417532.jpg
98KB, 845x430px
Why does nothing feel real?
Everything I see with my eyes just doesn't feel like it exists.

I don't want to live a lie. Can someone help me?
>>
>>18656020
There is some fiction in your truth, and some truth in your fiction.
To know the truth, you must risk everything.
>>
>>18656052
I want to be enlightened with the cost of everything.
>>
>>18656020
Go into a forest and be a bushman/woman for a week. That might help.
>>
>>18656020

Whether anything is real or not is irrelevant. It is possible you are a brain in a vat or we are ai in a simulation, maybe figments of a dreaming deity or man in a coma.

All possibilities however unlikely. But whatever is, is. Thinking of notions of a greater reality is all well and good as long as you can understand that reality is as real as your ever going to experience. Infact, like a wild animal that spent to much time in a zoo it may be dangerous to return to the"greater realiry" if you could.
>>
>>18656117
I don't care about the "danger". Whatever it takes.
>>
File: Chakra.jpg (338KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
Chakra.jpg
338KB, 630x630px
>>18656020
Sounds like you need to take 5-10 grams of mushrooms, Go into the forest and meditate. Contemplate the universe and everything you've ever experience in your life.
>>
>>18656168
Will I get schizophrenia via this process?
>>
Most people after death turn into dumbasses.

You get good at lucid dreaming and astral projection and after kicking the bucket look at your physical body and at the dumbasses doing crazy shit without realizing they're dead and next time one of the fuckers invites you to a party or offers you a drink you can say:

"fok off tard, we are all dead and you don't even realize it"

And then proceed with your life while the others are left with their dumbfuckery.
>>
>>18656190
only if you are weak minded
>>
>>18656129

It'll be uncomfortable.
>>
>>18656020
https://psychcentral.com/disorders/depersonalization-derealization-disorder-symptoms/

There's SOME truth to what you are experiencing, however. Our experience of 'reality' is limited to our senses and cognitive abilities, so what we live in is never true objective reality. Do some research into both the danger of complete derealization as well as why our subjective reality is always incomplete. Hopefully you can find comfort and an ability to feel connected while understanding that the full scope of reality is out of our reach.
>>
>>18656190
Only if you're prone to it genetically.
>>
>>18656199
we are all dead man. you're acting like there's some way to resurrect ourselves. there's only one real way for us to "come back to life" and it's out of our control whether that happens or not
>>
>>18656052
Spooky language
>>
Do you have moments of "clearing" when you feel the reality like all is normal? (maybe in moments of moving on feet/car/train)
>>
>>18656020
Don't listen to these niggers talking about paranormal spoopy shit, you have something called depersonalization, just google it
>>
>>18657892
>>18656020
there's your answer OP
>>
>>18656020
It's called derealization, op.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derealization

I'm really sorry for you, it's really horrible
>>
>The changing world that we see around us can be compared to the moving images on a movie screen: without the unchanging screen in the background, there can be no movie. Similarly, it is the unchanging Brahman—the substratum of existence—in the background of this changing world that gives the world its reality.

https://vedanta.org/what-is-vedanta/the-concept-of-maya/
>>
Welcome to the club buddy, whether it's drug induced or not, your only option is Jesus, Occult fringe shit, fucking drugs or honorable seppuku.
That's basically how it is for all of us.
Try to find something you find fun about this 'game'. I very much like developing myself in single player games with nice ambient music that fits the story theme, like undertale, while on 2cb, that is probably my most favorite thing ever.
I've heard from sources that sex on LSD is supposed to be godlike too.
Try to find these things in life that are worth working for. Like stroking a furry kitten and listening to it purr. That's also nice.
And don't ever go to the psych ward, that will be your doom. Maybe a private therapist/psychologist could help you out with your 'derealization'.
Many others would incline you to 'man the fuck up'. But I wouldn't use terms like that.
Since you're already questioning reality why not search for other wayward spirits like yourself through the glory that is philosophy, I'm fairly sure Socrates had the same kind of worldview that you have right now, and he used it to communicate with higher entities and tried to make the rest of the world 'git gud', I think that's quite the purpose for a man in his shoes. Don't you think?
>>
>>18658402
I mean it's quite the advantage to have realized half the truth, I don't really want to spoil the rest for you, since those views differ from person to person. Plus you get a lot of hate for spouting 'random degenrate bullshit' apparently. So I'll keep it at that.
Good luck OP, I hope you'll soon come to realize that you're grounded in reality for a reason, so that you can explore 'the depths' with an 'escape rope' to get out, we're quite blessed this way.
>>
>>18656052
There is chocolate in your peanut butter, there's peanut butter in my chocolate. Ommmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>18656020
stop doing what everyone else does
dont follow mainstream news
go as much as you can into nature
breathing exercises
put yourself into shock situations, like a cold shower, sauna, exercise

answers come if you do that
>>
File: eris_by_gan_91003-d5rsga8.jpg (328KB, 448x950px) Image search: [Google]
eris_by_gan_91003-d5rsga8.jpg
328KB, 448x950px
also tdcs may can help.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.