[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to make a fictional character real? (not an anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

Is it possible to make a fictional character real? (not an anime character either)
>>
>>18655829

A cute pony perhaps ;) ?
>>
>>18655875
No. I don't like ponies. The character I'm talking about is an actual human being.
>>
>>18655829
I guess through extreme role play.
>>
>>18656021
What? That doesn't make sense. I just think roleplay is somewhat childish, I'd like to think myself a bit mature for that.
>>
>>18656028
>I just think roleplay is somewhat childish, I'd like to think myself a bit mature for that.

>he says this after asking if he can make a fictional character real
>>
>>18656030
Autism is a spectrum, it isn't just black and white. It's like comparing someone who's slightly strange and doesn't talk much to Chris-chan.
>>
>>18655829
if you put red goggles on and listen to white noise you can make your very own fictional character come to life, it just takes 30-60 minutes of concentration.

Do you have the balls?
>>
>>18655829
You could make them your tulpa but idk about making them physical you'd have to go full wizard to do that shit.
>>
File: 1474488912866.jpg (56KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474488912866.jpg
56KB, 400x250px
>>18656033
Are you stupid?
>>
Tulpa... but i dont think you could pull it off
>>
if you don't want a tulpa, look up the Lara Croft thread from a couple years ago. I explain how I got "Michelle Trachtenberg" (3 years of daily visualization).
>>
>>18656083
Well of course you won't with that attitude.
>>
Ok Ill look into getting a tulpa
>>
>>18656093
Idk what thread youre talking about.
>>
>>18656212
Now that's the attitude of someone who can get a tulpa
>>
>>18656080
Yes
>>
>>18655829
no are you slow

>make a fictional character real
Is there something I'm missing?
>>
File: 9.png (19KB, 150x191px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
19KB, 150x191px
>>18656238
Don't ever reply to me again bud or I'll finish you off for you good
>>
>>18656242
Now this is an example of someone who does not have the correct attitude.
>>
Someone please make Dexter's mom real
>>
>>18656279
Someone? Now that's not the right attitude, you can make Dexter's Mom real.
>>
>>18655829
we all have spirits, I guess u could get a Ouija board, and ask to talk to this persons soul. or the soul of the fictional character. then u could ask them to appear to you or some how become real in your life. also looking at a ritual to summon a demon or a god, and changing the symbols of the ritual to reflect the person u want to summon or idea of the person u want to summon. if you can capture or befriend the spirit or the idea of the character you want, if they show themselves, u get results, and its not enough, try getting the thought form of the character u called to possess someone who looks similar. this wont happen over night, and it may take some time, but could work.
>>
>>18656279
why dexters mom? when u cud give strawberry shortcake, a strawberry shortcake. Marcella and PB at the same time?? now that's what I would be going for.
>>
>>18656279
>Someone else make Dexter's mom real
Cmon, even the OP had enoug sense to try and do it himself. Also,
>Dexter's mom
>>
Yes its called Santa.
>>
How do you define real...?
>>
>>18655878

I've actually seen sonic the hedgehog in real life
>>
>>18657140
Make them not fictional.
>>
>>18657181
The problem with this definition of "real" is that it is mixed up with "material".
If you make up a story, a fictional character in your head, it is already real, because it is a fact that you have that fantasy in your head. Just like any other non material thing is real, like a friendship, a promise, a contract, love, hate, the cosmogony of The Lord Of The Rings - whatever.
Now, if you want that fiction to manifest materially, which is probably what you mean by "real", that is a different topic in which I myself am not versed enough. I doubt you will find a High Priest or Magician giving you a step-by-step tutorial about that on 4chan though.
>>
>>18655829

Maybe, let's ask Windows 10.......

Ring, ring! Who's there? It's the groundbreaking alternate reality game that launched Halo 2... and launched thousands of rabid Halo fans into the world of alternate reality gaming in the process. Payphones delivered the fractured narrative of an artificial intelligence life-form from the future who infiltrated our internet via a bee enthusiast's website.

http://www.42entertainment.com/work/ilovebees
>>
File: 1101140217_600.jpg (157KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
1101140217_600.jpg
157KB, 600x797px
>>18657348

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w

I mean, how do wormholes through infinity even work?
>>
Topkek file deleted.
We are number one!
>>
File: 1480483773668.jpg (98KB, 600x828px) Image search: [Google]
1480483773668.jpg
98KB, 600x828px
>>18657738

Just remember when you go PePe, its a meme for when you go wewe.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.