[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me your favorite Ghost Adventures Episode? I'm in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: WOAHDUDEDUDE.png (113KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
WOAHDUDEDUDE.png
113KB, 500x272px
Give me your favorite Ghost Adventures Episode? I'm in the mood for a High Quality Ghost Documentary.
>>
>>18655570
http://www.watchcartoononline.com/ghost-stories-episode-5-english-dubbed
This on's prety goood
>>
Ghost here, please stop hunting us you're scaring my ghost kids ;_;

>be me
>an actual ghost
>me and the ghost misses just get the kids tucked into bed
>a van pulls up outside
>5 live ones get out
>lights, cameras, recording devices
>they are all loud as shit
>they just walk right in my house
>start bumbling around the place laughing like it's a big joke
>no respect
>>
File: boots.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
boots.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>18655570
The first episode with the flying brick was pretty good. Zack seemed genuinely scared or maybe he was just hamming it up to get a syndicated series.

Always found it funny how he tries to throw down with the ghosts.
>>
They filmed three houses down from me, locals said they acted stupid a lot. Also, that their camera crew were jackasses
>>
>>18655620
I just noticed I never got around to watching the first episode
>>
>>18655722
That's what I heard about TAPS, but the Ghost Adventure's crew is pretty limited, usually only 2 cameramen and the guys in the van.
>>
>>18655834
I live on the bell witch road in Adams, so they made a huge deal about coming here. Was excited to watch it but my TV cut off, because no one in Adams can watching anything on the Bell Witch
>>
>>18655853
I figured, as much, Bell Witch is just so unique in that it happened in a suburban community, That episode in particular is one of the few that really pushes my buttons. What do you mean by No one can watch anything on the bell witch?
>>
>>18655570
The Gettysburg episode is comedy gold
>>
>>18655893
Everytime the Bell Witch is played down here, our TV cuts out, and it happens to a lot of people in Adams. Because they would play American Haunting or something on Travel but we always have TV problems when it plays. We blame a lot on the Bell Witch in this town lol, we do it jokingly. But I live on Keysburg which is the Bell Witch Cave road. I can tell quite a few stories that are odd
>>
>>18655570
Ghost Guidos
>>
I really enjoyed the episode about St. Anne's Retreat, filmed in Logan Canyon, UT. I live not too far away from Logan and have spent much time in the area hunting and camping. There are some areas up Logan Canyon that I believe are truly haunted or cursed. St. Anne's is one of them. I went up there once with some friends while in high school, around the same time as those kids were held at gun point, and we didn't go in once we got there. My girlfriend at the time was fairly sensitive to the paranormal and she broke down the moment we got out of the car. I had never seen her react so strongly to any place we had been while getting our spook on. She clutched at her throat and was screaming "He's watching! He sees us! He'll get us like he got the others!" That convinced us and we got the fuck out of there. Afterwards we tried to get her to tell us what she felt and she refused. She said it was too horrible to talk about and broke down sobbing. Watching that episode brought it all back to me and makes me think we were wise not to have entered the property.
>>
>>18655926
"A spirit just grabbed my Ass, Bro"
>>
>>18655961
Please tell these stories.
>>
>>18655570
I like the one where they go
>Oh DUDE! OH SHIT! DUDE! DUUUDE! Holy Shit Dude!
and then they Blair Witch the camera.
>>
File: bellposter1c.jpg (85KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
bellposter1c.jpg
85KB, 480x720px
>>18657093
Well to contradict, the Bell Witch happened when Adams had very little settlers.

>be me and friend
>during towns threshman show
>go in Bell School
>meet two other friends
>we fool around and walk around the school
>go inside the Auditorium
>there are 3 rocking chairs on the stage
>he gets up and starts fooling around and dancing like an idiot
>the rocking chair behind him starts rocking
>he stops
>we watch it, it eventually stops rocking
>he does the dumb dance again
>chair falls over from standing by itself
that's my only personal ghost story but people have had things like that happen in the Bell School

We have a restaurant in the school. It isn't our actual school its an old outdated school that's used for tourism but it still has its original build and everything and hasn't been modified in about 100 years, its made of brick so its solid for tourism.
>she was cleaning up everyones tables
>she had turned around
>when she came back there was a tea cup on a plate
>as she was cleaning up
>the teaspoon in the cup lifted out and dropped back in the cup

last story

My grandmother was friends with a cop from her town that patrolled our area, since Adams doesn't have any police. He tells this story a lot and she said he swears on it.
>policeman was patrolling at night
>as he drives into Adams, his car stops working at the entry which is in front of the Bell Cemetery
>his car stops and he gets out
>called for help and pushes car
>as soon as he gets past the cemetery the car starts again and works fine

there are a bunch of storys, if you order the Bell Witch Haunting Movie you will hear a few more, but these are just the ones I personally know

The Bell School is haunted by a little girl who died in the school. The familys house where the Bell Witch haunting happened is tore down. The Bell Witch (no matter what outsiders of the city say) is Kate Bates. She didn't like the family because she felt betrayed by John Bell.

>buy this movie
>>
>>18658053
cont.

Kate Bates felt fucked over by some land, and she was rumored to be a witch (witchcraft practice) and they believe that she summoned a spirit to haunt the family. It was a poltergeist. The Bell Cave is where she practiced her witchcraft, the cave also belonged to Indians and there is an indian burial ground above it. So everywhere in Adams has some haunted shit to it. Kate Bates home can still be found on the side of the Red River. There are several wild stories regarding her. There are also stories about strange animals in the woods around the area, I refuse to go and so does everyone, because its creepy as shit. I drove the backroad home once that passes through the woods, and you couldn't see shit and you felt like you were being watched. I have lived here for 10 years and I feel like I'm being watched sometimes at night. Its also not recommended to dig in Adams in certain areas, I was digging once in my backyard for treasure hunting and found a rusted horses mouth bite, I stopped digging further because I don't wanna dig up a dead horses carcass. Also an old man I'm friends is the historian for Adams and has written about the bell witch. He once dug up an indian babys coffin. They were pretty fuckin careful respecting it and throwing the dirt back on it.
>>
whether or not ghost adventures is real or not (believe me i've had my fair share of paranormal experiences so i generally watch it with the possibility in the back of my mind; makes it much more entertaining) you gotta admit it's comfy, especially wrapped up in a blanket eating a pizza
>>
File: 1487647704151s.jpg (7KB, 250x136px) Image search: [Google]
1487647704151s.jpg
7KB, 250x136px
>>18655570
Worst show ever.
>>
>>18659130
Better than anything you could do.
>>
Fucking stupid show, what a bunch of retarded cum stains. Want to see a ghost? attach a fishing string to a dolls arm, pull the string whyll ya partners in the room, theyll freak out.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.