[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Göbekli Tepe is the oldest pagan temple ever constructed, m

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: Göbekli Tepe.jpg (549KB, 1208x734px) Image search: [Google]
Göbekli Tepe.jpg
549KB, 1208x734px
Göbekli Tepe is the oldest pagan temple ever constructed, many believe it to have been built by the fallen angels mentioned in the Book of Enoch themselves.

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2011/06/gobekli-tepe/mann-text

What does X think?

Does anyone have any valid info about this place?
>>
File: 169250_orig.jpg (21KB, 427x284px) Image search: [Google]
169250_orig.jpg
21KB, 427x284px
>>
File: NEMRUT.jpg (24KB, 210x300px) Image search: [Google]
NEMRUT.jpg
24KB, 210x300px
>>
File: Gobekli-tepe5.png (166KB, 357x490px) Image search: [Google]
Gobekli-tepe5.png
166KB, 357x490px
>>
File: animal-sculpte-inde-688po.jpg (152KB, 688x688px) Image search: [Google]
animal-sculpte-inde-688po.jpg
152KB, 688x688px
What did they mean by this?
>>
File: VultureScorpion3c.jpg (377KB, 864x609px) Image search: [Google]
VultureScorpion3c.jpg
377KB, 864x609px
>>
>>18655454
Actually their were hunter gather tribes, several of them, and this was a common place of worship for them all. The priesthood who ran the place after a amount of time would bury the old one and put a new one on the top. I don't think it was Nephilim, just people getting creative after an ice age. They considered vultures sacred, as stone drawings at the site and remains show the dead bodies had their heads removed, and wrapped in reeds, and kept by the family, while the body was fed to vultures, the people watching the vultures take body parts high into the sky was possibly similar to our concept of angels taking the dead to heaven. i
>>
File: 130520145289.jpg (107KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
130520145289.jpg
107KB, 700x500px
>>
>>18655460
pretty sure that's nimrud dagh, its not gobleke lol. not even the same people and thousands of years apart.
>>
>>18655477
Actually that's just like, your opinion man.
>>
>>18655465
that looks east indian, possibly a god? actually, it almost looks fake desu, like made recently or a photoshop.
>>
>>18655477
Actually DNA sequencing of wheat shows that area as likely the very first cultivation of wheat in the world.

Not hunter gatherers but some of the world's first agriculturalists.
>>
>>18655487
I think they were an interesting and enigmatic people for sure, maybe they did have dealings with supernatural creatures or incorporate such beings into their mythology, but did they build the place? I don't think so. However that's my opinion, not yours.
>>
>>18655465

>Jubilees 5:1-6

And it came to pass when the children of men began to multiply on the face of the earth and daughters were born unto them, that the angels of God saw them on a certain year of this jubilee, that they were beautiful to look upon; and they took themselves wives of all whom they chose, and they bare unto them sons and they were giants.
And lawlessness increased on the earth and all flesh corrupted its way, alike men and cattle and beasts and birds and everything that walks on the earth -all of them corrupted their ways and their orders, and they began to devour each other, and lawlessness increased on the earth and every imagination of the thoughts of all men (was) thus evil continually.
And God looked upon the earth, and behold it was corrupt, and all flesh had corrupted its orders, and all that were upon the earth had wrought all manner of evil before His eyes.
And He said that He would destroy man and all flesh upon the face of the earth which He had created.
But Noah found grace before the eyes of the Lord.
And against the angels whom He had sent upon the earth, He was exceedingly wroth, and He gave commandment to root them out of all their dominion, and He bade us to bind them in the depths of the earth, and behold they are bound in the midst of them, and are (kept) separate.
>>
>>18655495
actually before they took up agriculture they were hunter gatherers. and when they built Gobleke tepe they were still hunter gatherers. as Gobleke tepe shocks people as its the only known pre-agricultural settlement.
>>
>Enoch 7

1. And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. 2. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: 3. Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, 4. the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. 5. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. 6. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.
>>
>>18655502
>and when they built Gobleke tepe they were still hunter gatherers
>pre-agricultural settlement

Again, these are just like your opinions man.
>>
>Jasher 4:16-18

1. And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. 2. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: 3. Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, 4. the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. 5. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. 6. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

This sounds a lot like genetic engineering.
>>
>>18655509
no pretty sure they are facts, what u r doing is taking bible verses and without any evidence and pictures of another civilization, your stating gobleke tepe was pre-flood bible times? what I'm saying is fact, what you are saying, is, not even a opinion, its interesting fiction, and while u could write a really cool book based around what your talking about, its about as valid as 4 assed leprechauns.
>>
>>18655525
That's not me posting bible stuff.

Anyhow foremost researchers on this site surmise that it was the wheat cultivation which first drew the people of the area into cooperation.

The structures follow agriculture not the other way around.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6bekli_Tepe

Look under the 'interpretation' section
>>
>>18655525

This guy who is a serious archaelogist says this was built by what we call Watchers.

https://www.amazon.com/Gobekli-Tepe-Genesis-Watchers-Discovery/dp/1591431425/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1487647351&sr=8-1&keywords=G%C3%B6bekli+Tepe
>>
>>18655531
Regardless it is so old that it's maybe not a temple, cause it could pre-date religion.

Now if you are religious you could argue that you can't pre-date religion.

But it certainly can pre-date agriculture, given that it's not neccesary that you have agriculture to carve stones, it's logical but not mandatory.
>>
>>18655585
>it certainly can pre-date agriculture

Dude stop. I just told you that leading scientists believe the area to be THE FIRST cultivation of wheat on the whole planet.

Stop
>>
>>18655596
Ok mister, it's 12.000 years old so I know all about it.

Did you know that other of the over 10.000 year old monuments, Gunung padang has no traces of agriculture?
>>
>>18655602
Wheat cultivation is shown to be around 8,800 bc in some areas.

Let me do some simple math for you.

______

And that's just in some areas like India
>>
>>18655612
According to the Iowa state ag department, wild emmer was being cultivated by at least 9600 BCE.
>>
>>18655612
>>18655958
So...

Civilization it's around 10.000 years old that leaves some good 5000 years completely unnacounted on those areas, if it's not more.

Interesting.
>>
>>18655958
Pardon. I'm not sure what happened there.

...BCE in the Levant. Given that Göbekli Tepe is both in that general region and is thought to have been established some 11200 BCE, there is certainly some merit to your claim.
>>
>>18655975
I swear to god, I don't know what I'm doing tonight. Göbekli Tepe is 11,200-ish years old and has been abandoned for some 9,000 of those years. I think it's time to stop posting for now.
>>
>>18655990
It's ok the Iowa agricultural department it's a valid source of info, they have always done terrific job and their methodology for research it's flawless.
>>
>Göbekli Meme
>>
Ancient origin of /b/
>>
>>18655465
>>18655463
>>18655460
>>18655456
Not Göbekli Tepe!
>>
>>18655454
This is a good thread along the lines of ancient, technologically advanced civilisations so I think it belongs on /X/. So here's your bump.
I think the craziest thing about this archeological site is that it has been proven to be intentionally buried. That shit bends my mind into a pretzel
>>
>>18655477
This guy>>18655487 is exactly right. The archeologists that are at the dig studying everything they dig up from fragments of bones to seeds don't have a clue. Also, you show me another hunter gatherer tribe that had any spare time to do anything more than make mud huts and any other that didn't live nomadically, following heards at this time of history. You can find non nomadic hunter gatherer tribes today only because of advanced societies hedging them in. And let's be honest. Any hunter gatherer tribe that has had contact with the modern world is not exclusively hunter gatherer
>>
>>18655488
If you call 12,000 years ago recent then yes. They were buried thus the lack of erosion
>>
>>18655551
>serious archaeologist
hahahahahahahahahah
>>
File: 1486223443505.jpg (648KB, 2444x3290px) Image search: [Google]
1486223443505.jpg
648KB, 2444x3290px
>>18655551

ARCHaeology.

Those crazy Masons and their fake ruins and artifacts!
>>
Graham Hancock and randel Carlson have some interesting theories o this site. They have evidence that points too the great bible flood was real and this civilization was from before it. And that civilization didn't start 10,000 years ago but more likely "restarted"
>>
>>18657189
>>18656805

And you're saying it happened like 3 or 4 times?

Well shit maybe we were a space faring civilisation like in Halo, and had our memories erased as well as devolved.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JfbV21weQE
>>
>>18658315
No I'm just saying modern humans been around a lot longer then we think. A giant catastrophic event happened. The theory is an asteroid hit the North Pole causing a massive flood (Noah's ark flood that most religions have references too) which almost caused a human extinction. The few survivors who restarted civilization are currently seen as the first, not survivors of a previous civilization
>>
>>18660604
I'll paraphrase some more of the theries the best I can from memory. It all revolves around 12,000 years ago. Core samples show a small layer of ash and nuclear glass from that time period. (Asteroid impact) North America got the worst of it. Evidence seen from valleys and hills have strong indications of MASSIVE water erosion. Imagine when you see erosion under your gutter after a rainstorm but on massive hill sized scale. Giant boulders that have no reason to be in a certain area are more evidence. These boulders would have been broken down if it was glaciers that put them there so it points to massive torrents of water moving them there.

Alot more evidence is out there but this is all Irecall off the top of my head
>>
>>18655477
>hunter tribes

get the fuck out of here shill
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.