[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a moment of clarity >realize you have no fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: rorrim.jpg (14KB, 242x245px) Image search: [Google]
rorrim.jpg
14KB, 242x245px
>have a moment of clarity
>realize you have no fucking idea who you are

I'm scared. I don't know who the fuck I am or how I got here.
>>
Your music is as old as the universe. Only thing i can tell you
>>
Seriously?
>>
Jaden, what're you doing on x?
>>
>>18655057
Describe your surroundings.

What's the last memory you have?
>>
>>18655057
Perhaps you took over for the soul that used to occupy your current body.
>>
File: 1424516075358.gif (511KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1424516075358.gif
511KB, 500x283px
>>18655117
I'm at home. What I know to be home, at least.
This has happened before, mind you. Usually when things are very still (sound and air included.) It's very, very surreal. Almost like, not only am I lost on how I even exist for a second, but I feel "fake."
>>
>>18655132
Do you do drugs or something.

Sorry but it's the obvious question to ask.
>>
>>18655163
I've smoked weed maybe 3 times total in my life, all within the last 2 months. Other than that, nothing I take is psychoactive.
>>
congratulations you dissociated

look into possible things like depression or other shit like that
>>
>>18655200
Wait a second rational wiki.

It's not that easy to dissociate like that, specially if you don't have brain trauma.
>>
Well you got here through years of poor nurturing turning you into a beta who is neglected by females.
>>
>>18655057
i had a bad e trip once and this happened to me. i agree, very scary. do you have any close friends or family you can talk to? social interaction is probably the best solution for this, if you can approach it with the right mindset
>>
>>18655057
None of us have any idea who we are or how we got here. One day, we all just become people and then one day we all seem to stop being people.
>>
>>18655057
This is a game of hide and seek. You're it. Everyone around you is you with a different mask on. You are but 1 being with 6 billion masks. Buddhism, taoism, Hinduism helped to cultivate this, which is known in Hinduism as core. How funny in India its normal to call everyone a God. In the west, youre batshit crazy. Oh well though.
>>
>>18655057
sounds like u have ellzthimers or however u spell it
>>
>>18655057
>or how I got here.
well son, when a mommy anon and a daddy anon reeeeeally love each other...
>>
File: 1463482494115.jpg (2MB, 5178x2912px) Image search: [Google]
1463482494115.jpg
2MB, 5178x2912px
>>18655057
Life is all about figuring out who you are and what you want to be. Don't stress if you haven't figured it out yet, it takes some people all their life. I'm still working on it. What matters is you take this clarity as a motivation to discover what you enjoy, what you want to be and who you think you should be. Do you want to be an artist? Do that. Do you enjoy hiking? Maybe look into that. If you want to be someone, now is the time to write out everything you want from life and do your best to go down the path you want. I know you can do it, man. Just remember that your happiness and safety are the most important things to focus on. Self-discovery is an exciting thing, man. Go out into the world and do what you dream of (as long as it's not like fuckin killin people and shit)
>>
File: 1487522215299.jpg (8KB, 412x314px) Image search: [Google]
1487522215299.jpg
8KB, 412x314px
>>18655057
you lost your ego

welcome to the club
>>
>>18655057
You could be dissociating? People with anxiety can sometimes (though I think it's rare) space out and have no clue who they are. This will pass, it's all good. Make yourself a hot drink and do your best to relax. It'll be over soon and you'll feel okay again
>>
>>18655132
Yeah man, this sounds like dissociating. Do you have a history of anxiety or depression? It's just something that happens sometimes, talk to your doctor or psych about it and they can give you really good tips on how to calm down and refocus. You're not crazy, this is just an unfortunate part of mental illness
>>
>>18655057
>everything is so clear and confusing
this isnt clearity, its dementia
>>
File: 1429236948398.png (206KB, 625x555px) Image search: [Google]
1429236948398.png
206KB, 625x555px
>>18655200 (nice dubs)
>>18655986
>>18655993
Huh. I actually re-made this thread from one that was archived before I got a chance to reply to it earlier since it hit way too close to home, and my friend that I asked about it said pretty much the same thing (that I was likely dissociating.)
I have pretty bad anxiety that I've learned to pretty much just deal with? And I don't -believe- I'm depressed, but there are times where my anxiety can get too overwhelming and I sort of just "shut down" and don't process emotions for a few days, and then everything builds up and spills out at once, at which point I resume the normal ebb and flow of functioning "normally" and keeping my anxiety in check.
Also, I've never been to a therapist or psychiatrist. I think that may be in the cards for the future, however, since my anxiety has taken a sharp uptick since starting college and I don't know if it's particularly healthy to feel this way all the time.
>You're not crazy, this is just an unfortunate part of mental illness.
Y'know, when I was younger, I unfortunately subscribed to the "mental illness boogeyman" i.e. that people with mental illness were "not normal" or "bad" even. The realization that mental illness can manifest like this is sobering to a degree, yet also makes me angry that it's still so demonized in modern society. :/
>>
>>18656076
I have anxiety disorder too and I'm sure I don't have to tell you how fuckin hard it can make everyday situations. Shutting down I know all too well. Had to get my mother in law to call into work for me once because I was having a breakdown in the bathtub. It's so great you recognize your illness. Some people can ignore it for way too long. College can definitely set off a panic attack or breakdown, but just remember, you're not weak because you asked for help. It's the strongest thing you can do to push your pride to the side and say "I may need a hand here". I hope you get some help. Trust me, it's not as scary as it seems to visit a psych. My doctor made up a mental health plan to get me discounted sessions so see if they can do it for you too? If you don't like the psych you get, you're 100% entitled to pick a new one. Don't ever feel pressured into staying (they won't anyway). They give you coping techniques and are really great at explaining things in a rational way (I think so irrationally in panic mode). Do your best and take deep breaths. You're going to be alright, I promise
>>
you all fucked up
>>
>>18657489
u2
>>
>>18658807
Hallo hallo
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.