[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vaporizers are nothing more than another delivery vehicle fo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: vapetrails.jpg (5KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
vapetrails.jpg
5KB, 250x140px
Vaporizers are nothing more than another delivery vehicle for the psychological manipulation chemicals that are typically distributed via chemtrails.

Look at what is in the vape liquids. First of all, many of the primary components have been shown to be linked to cancer, developmental/reproductive issues, allergies/immunotoxicity, neurotoxicity, endocrine disruption, and organ system toxicity. Vape chemicals have been found to provoke skin irritation and sensitization in humans as low as 2% concentration, while the industry review panel recommends cosmetics can contain up to 50% of the substance. It has also been classified as "expected to be toxic or harmful" by Environment Canada. Furthermore, it contains Propylene Glycol, which its main job is to help any other chemicals you come in contact with reach your bloodstream. What other chemicals are in there? A variety of psychoactive drugs produced by Big Pharma specifically for the government.

First, let's look at the professional organization for the manufacture of E-Liquids: AEMSA (American E-Liquid Manufacturing Standards Association). This organization is:

> The only Manufacturers' trade association completely dedicated to creating responsible and sustainable standards for the safe manufacturing of "e-liquids" used in electronic cigarettes.

and it was founded by Lou Ritter (Source: www aemsa org slash meet-the-board). What they don't tell you is that Lou Ritter is the son of another Lou Ritter (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lou_Ritter), a well known lobbyist who has been charged with multiple charges of corruption. Guess who he was the lobbyist for? Big Pharma. The companies that are producing these chemicals.

That means that the one and only organization responsible for setting the standards for vape liquid contents was founded by a man with known ties to Big Pharma lobbyists. A man who is known to be corrupt.
>>
>>18654709

Then they have the audacity to even admit that the chemicals in the vape liquid are specifically designed to introduce other chemicals into the blood stream (and some, past the blood-brain barrier). They claim these chemicals are safe, however the Environmental Working Group has issued a report on Propylene Glycol stating that research shows that the chemical is of moderate to high risk of causing a number of negative reactions in humans, and these effects can be manifested at propylene glycol concentrations as low as 2%.

Keep in mind... e-liquids are typically 50% Propylene Glycol.

So who makes these e-liquids/eJuice? By and large, it is manufactured by small, fly-by-night companies. Often outside of the US (where they don't have to conform to US safety regulations). But if you look closely, you'll find some disturbing details. Even the e-liquied manufacturers based in the US all seem to have some things in common: board members.

That's right, the people behind these supposedly competing companies formed in different countries all around the world, are really the same people.

If the first thought that crossed your mind was "I bet those board members are the same people behind Big Pharma and the military- industrial complex" then you win the grand prize. Using the site They Rule, you'll see that the board members from these little vaping companies sit on many other boards. The board of directors for Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Merck, AstraZeneca, Sanofi-Aventis, Raytheon, and more.

These are the companies that produce the chemicals used in chemtrails, along with the airplanes and jet equipment used to spread the chemicals therein.
>>
>chemtrails
kek
>>
>>18654715

In documents recently released by Edward Snowden, a number of things are revealed about chemtrails. Part of the claim is that it is geoengineering done on the behalf of US Agriculture. This is partially true. But hidden away in the fine print of some of those documents is evidence showing that psychoactive chemicals are included in these chemtrails. According to Snowden's documents, these drugs included nefazodone, fluoxetine and other SSRIs, and they are apparently working to incorporate more and more SNRIs into the mix. These are drugs that cause humans to feel peaceful and at ease. The kind of feeling often associated with a subdued and apathetic population.

A population easy to control.
>>
>>18654721
You know you have to give us some sort of sauce if you pretend us to believe that.

Disregard that, there's a triangle earth thread next to this one.
>>
>>18654730

Just check on wikileaks, duh
>>
>>18654709
I find this thread/topic really interesting. thank you for sharing all this OP.
>>
I've been vaping heavily for about 6 months now, what's gonna happen to me? Aside from never getting laid again obviously
>>
>>18654751

I've read through almost the entire Snowden archive. please cite a portion of it or I don't belive you.
>>
File: Lizardpeopleconfirm.jpg (20KB, 271x480px) Image search: [Google]
Lizardpeopleconfirm.jpg
20KB, 271x480px
OMG OP and it's so out in the open.

Pic related
>>
>>18654715
>US safety regulations
That was a good one OP
>>
>>18654709
lol.
>>
>>18654709
>What other chemicals are in there?
Heavy metals.
E-cigs are bad because it's "drug on demand."
People don't need to light them. They never go out.
They rarely run out, and it's cheap.
>>
I use a vaporizer for marihuana.

It has a ceramic heating element with a full glass-on-glass air way.

You guys should invest into real vaporizers instead of crappy e-cigs with adulterants.
>>
File: totnell-ram-2.jpg (346KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
totnell-ram-2.jpg
346KB, 1280x960px
>>18654810
>>18654751
This.
>>
>>18654709
Because ciggarettes are so much better.. fuck off Marlboro..
Its helping me quit
>>
OP is a tobacco industry shill.
>>
OP is just David Avocado Wolfe being edgy like always.
>>
>>18654812
dude that gum does you no good on the internet. even from here I can smell your smegma encrusted fingernails.
>>
>>18654709
>What other chemicals are in there? A variety of psychoactive drugs produced by Big Pharma specifically for the government.
Stopped reading there. I don't see vape users hallucinating all over the place. You're retarded. Although I am sure that the additives aren't exactly the best for you health.
>>
>>18654709
That's only if you give a shit about the human livestock. It's not like they don't get disposed of or treated like livestock. Still don't understand why they keep cig prices so high if they need to clear the bunch of them out. It's not like the taxes collected actually do anything productive anymore
>>
FUCK
>>
>>18654709
chemtrails suck. you suck. fuck this
>>
>>18657092
Rude trash.
>>
File: 1486578324266.png (40KB, 108x169px) Image search: [Google]
1486578324266.png
40KB, 108x169px
>>18654709
Take your meds
>>
>>18654709
how fucking stupid are you?
you can literally make your own vape fluid out of glycerine (propylene glycol is optional)

is glycerine neurotoxic?
>>
If you believe contrails are a government conspiracy to brainwash/sterilize/mutate/geo-engineer/euthanize you, then you have much bigger problems than whether or not vaporizers are as safe as advertised.
>>
>>18654721
No wonder Americans believe the Mandela theory.
>>
>>18654799
You're gonna fucking die.
>>
>>18657165
>Not being able to catch up on the part that it has to subtle.
>Literally retarded
>Stereotypical fedora
>>
>>18654721
If you're going to chemically gas your population, then doing it from +30,000ft isn't a very efficient method.
>>
>>18655126
where to get one
>>
>>18660922
Most popular would probably be the volcano.
Just google volcano vaporizer.
Or for christs sake just google "Weed Vaporizer".
>>
vaping is for pussies and teenage girls that cant handle a cigarette
>>
>>18660429
Yeah, when you drink it.
>>
>>18654709
I already knew vapefags were retarded.
>>
>>18657165
Psychoactive doesn't mean it causes you to hallucinate. Beer and cigarettes are psychoactive but don't cause you to hallucinate.
>>
File: spooptrail.jpg (13KB, 300x203px) Image search: [Google]
spooptrail.jpg
13KB, 300x203px
>>18654717
>>
File: 8j4xp2ga4zhx.jpg (86KB, 399x425px) Image search: [Google]
8j4xp2ga4zhx.jpg
86KB, 399x425px
>vaping chemtrails bullshit

good thing i'm not a vapefag
>>
File: images.png (4KB, 115x96px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4KB, 115x96px
>>18660972
God damn shut the fuck up if you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Glycerin (or vegetable glycerin) is non toxic and is used in cough syrups, baked goods, tooth paste etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glycerol

It is not a neurotoxin, do you understand what a neurotoxin is? I don't think that you do.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.