[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /x/ think of Zealandia? What do you think could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

What does /x/ think of Zealandia? What do you think could be hidden there?
>>
>>18653367
I am always hopeful for DNA from old fossils being better preserved. Antartica is the better continent for this but Zealandia could be a good candidate too.
>>
>>18653367
Anne Frank.
>>
>>18653367
More continental mass.

Probably fossil remains and the missing link explaining the discrepancies between haplogroups In the asia-america transcontinental theory.
>>
A shrine to Dagon.
>>
>>18653367
cool rocks and sand and shit
>>
>>18653367
The fuck?
Isn't that unzud broo
Seriously though its new Zealand its been there for a fucking long time nothing nothing new there
>>
>>18653367
Wtf, NZ is there? I thought it was like near the Middle East or something, that's why there's the sheep joke right
>>
I prefer Tazmandia
>>
>>18653367
How fucking stupid are you
>>
>>18653367
This is fake... NZ is not a true country, the accent and culture comes from a small part of Australia which got taken out by the world order after they recorded it down... NZ is just there to make people less likely to believe flat earth...
>>
>>18655813
this
>>
>>18653367
Ruins of an Elven empire wiped out by the Maoris
>>
>>18655864
>>18655813
???
>>
>>18655874
Like I said... The 'real' NZ used to be the land which connected Australia and Tasmania... The NWO took it out after recording the culture... 'New Zealand' is just made up to stop people going to the Arctic... Research and open your eyes, amen
>>
A fucking
>>
>>18655890
What do you look like ?
>>
>>18655929
What I look like is not important... The fact is that there are like several fake countries made up to stop us from finding the truth... NZ, Greenland, etc....
>>
>>18655813
i agree, it's sad to see so many ignorant people even on this board
>>
>>18655944
and montana
>>
>>18655944
Can confirm
I have lived in an imaginary country for the last 26 years.
Just flew to Australia on an imaginary plane.
Turns out I was actually already in Australia!
Spoooooopy
>>
Ok im new here and no bullshit I have researched the flat Earth theory and I'm at a total loss when anybody says they believe the earth is Flat. So many holes in the theory that it makes zero sense. Explain please, if earth is flat how do we stay grounded, what about Earth's orbit around the sun something, or how other planets are spherical in nature, how do u explain it being day on one side of the planet and night on the other, and if in fact earth was flat why would every government on earth hide that fact especially when at one point in time the flat Earth theory was the popular belief and when we discovered that it was indeed a sphere the governments at that time fought to keep it a secret. I can git behind some conspiracy theories because I know any form of government is gunna have its secrets and corruption, but theories like a flat Earth seems to take every scientific explanation and throw it out the window for the sake of the idea itself. Anyone willing to touch on this please help me understand.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.