[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /x/ believe about God? Do you believe christianity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

What does /x/ believe about God? Do you believe christianity has any power? Can Jesus turn away Skinwalkers?
>>
Shoop deloop spoop doop roop
>>
God is Creator
Jesus is the Way to Him

Praise God
Jesus is Lord
Be confident in that
>>
>>18653225
>What does /x/ believe about God?
Great, omnipotent, omnibenevolent Creator

>Do you believe christianity has any power?
The Faith itself? Likely. Christ? Most definitely.

>Can Jesus turn away Skinwalkers?
Can he? Yes. Have you been meddling with paranormal? Then he may not. Have you stumbled into something you shouldn't have by mistake? Then yes.
>>
Bible: Gibs 2 the poor
Gospel of Thomas found in 1945: Do never give, it damages your spirit.
>>
Holy God
Holy the Firm.
Holy the Immortal.
>>
>>18653225
I don't believe in the Abrahamic god, only a deistic god that is source consciousness, that is in all people, making us all gods or part of god.

I believe it does if the person using Jesus' name genuinely believes in Jesus and their perceptive observation and will, as a god, impacts the outcome. Same applies to Jesus' name turning away skin walkers.
>>
>>18653225
ayyyyyy
>>
File: viracocha_by_genzoman-d4albpy.jpg (218KB, 718x1000px) Image search: [Google]
viracocha_by_genzoman-d4albpy.jpg
218KB, 718x1000px
Did you know that in the Manuscript of Huarochiri.

Viracocha turns in to bird and plant it's seed into a fruit, the beatiful Cavillaca eats the fruit and becomes pregnant without having relations with no man.

Then she tries to find him, for alimony or something and then he disguises himself as a hobo, then Cavillaca discoves that the father it's Viracocha, scared she runs to the ocean and it turns into an island.

Viracocha angry and frustrated rapes one of the daughters of Pachamac, because why not, then has has to run away from the mother of the girl, that wanted to cut his dick.

So, it's the religion of the Andes.
>>
File: 1475511096757.gif (337KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1475511096757.gif
337KB, 500x375px
>>18653225

More than you know....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIbFsuEs-oo
>>
>>18653226
Shama lama ding dong
>>
>>18653225
>What does /x/ believe about God?
I think the gods that people believe in are not true. This is, however, only based on my experiences. As well, I was also left alone as a child to make up my own mind (without threats of eternal suffering and damnation). I remember being in grade 3 and the teacher discussing the notion of a god. It was the first time I heard this notion. My first thought was: If there is a god, why are so many children starving to death?

I myself think "God the Good" is the spirit of all the good people on earth.

I'm not sure of either, but it seems likely we started this (our infinite cumulative consciousnesses), and no external help is coming. We either help ourselves and learn who we [truly] are: or we keep returning to suffer again (based on how we lived our previous lives) until we choose to learn from the lessons.

I still defer, respect and honor a God, as if one exists. I think a God would be grateful for me and say "Finally, someone who admitted he's too ignorant to be certain, but someone who still honors me." God would continue, "And he gives me credit for all the good but doesn't blame me for any of the bad."

So if I die and if there is a heaven, I will not reject whatever God would exist because I'd be open to whoever God is.
Other people will expect their specific god and reject God and Heaven when they don't approved of God.
>>
There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is his prophet.

>Can Jesus turn away Skinwalkers?
Oh, you KNOW he can. You know it. Jesus is a great warrior, feared by evil.
>>
>God created everything
>Wont show his true form to anyone but his son
>man created in his image
this fucking guy anon, its like one of those trust exercises but you can see him and he wont catch you unless you can catch yourself first..
>>
>>18653225

>Mark 1:23-28King James Version (KJV)

23 And there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit; and he cried out,

24 Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God.

25 And Jesus rebuked him, saying, Hold thy peace, and come out of him.

26 And when the unclean spirit had torn him, and cried with a loud voice, he came out of him.

27 And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? what new doctrine is this? for with authority commandeth he even the unclean spirits, and they do obey him.

28 And immediately his fame spread abroad throughout all the region round about Galilee.
>>
>>18653225
All hail the great architect, his son and his spirit within his creation.
>>
Mark 3:11
And unclean spirits, when they saw him, fell down before him, and cried, saying, Thou art the Son of God.
>>
>>18656402
Also

sudo begone -rf demon
>>
ntext | Full Chapter | Other Translations
Mark 6:7
And he called unto him the twelve, and began to send them forth by two and two; and gave them power over unclean spirits;
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.