[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean to see Vishnu at a number of places? such as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: lord-vishnu.jpg (126KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
lord-vishnu.jpg
126KB, 1024x768px
What does it mean to see Vishnu at a number of places? such as on shirts, posters etc. I have been seeing it only here recently. I used to see Virgen de Guadalupe everywhere when I was depressed. Does either have any significance ?
>>
Eastern religions are becoming popular
>>
What do you think it means?
>>
>>18652480
/thread
>>
File: lord-vishnu-in-anantashayan.jpg (120KB, 900x277px) Image search: [Google]
lord-vishnu-in-anantashayan.jpg
120KB, 900x277px
>>18652470
Well it's certainly auspicious! But I have to agree with anon - /x/ has seen an increase in Gaudiya Vaishnava traffic in the last year. And we're kind of the opposite of Muslims - we're very prone to putting the image of God everywhere.

Bg 18.77 — O King, as I remember the wonderful form of Lord Kṛṣṇa, I am struck with wonder more and more, and I rejoice again and again.
>>
>>18654159
Wait, you're not roleplaying? It's pretty hard to find someone sincere on this board. Anything you wish to share about your religious movement?
>>
Even by looking at an artistic representation of the lords form one can aqcuire bhakti sukriti.
>>
>>18654189
Not that devotee but Bhagavad Gita as it is would be a good start.
>>
>>18654189
Nope, I'm sincere in my devotion, even if I'm terrible in my practice. Being a religionfag on /x/ is my attempt to dovetail my internet addiction into remembrance and service to Krishna.

>Anything you wish to share about your religious movement?
I'm no longer with any specific organization. If you mean the bhakti movement started by Lord Chaitanya, I leave his words to it:

http://www.harekrsna.de/Siksastaka/Siksastakam-E.htm
>Glory to the Sri Krishna Sankirtana, which cleanses the heart of all the dust accumulated for years and extinguishes the fire of conditional life, of repeated birth and death. This sankirtana movement is the prime benediction for humanity at large because it spreads the rays of the benediction moon. It is the life of all transcendental knowledge. It increases the ocean of transcendental bliss, and it enables us to fully taste the nectar for which we are always anxious.
>>
>>18652470
Cultural appropriation
>>
>>18654159
omg, there it is again!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.