[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

practicing the skill of exacting upon what it is that you enjoy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: bertmer-valentines-day.jpg (2MB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bertmer-valentines-day.jpg
2MB, 750x1000px
practicing the skill of exacting upon what it is that you enjoy is the path to great power and to godhood. refinement of personal aesthetic is the practice of those who have woken from the fog of mediocrity.

waking from the fog of mediocrity involves directly and independently facing your situation in the universe, with no god, church or clever baba coming between you and your perception.

beware of churches and spiritual bureaucracies, beware of any institution which does not expect you to end up utterly independent of it. many churches are powered by wisdom which is unfinished and narrow, but which appears wide to one whose own wisdom cannot perceive its peripheries. if being taught, always expect to surpass the teacher, this is the goal. if it is not the goal, then the teaching will clutter your path, and the teacher will have failed you.

never dispense with your heart's intuition in favour of clever ideas given you by a foreign agency or by your own connivingsā€¦ employ courage and stay true to yourself, for once you see where your intuition would have taken you, you will lament having forsaken it.
>>
>>18652137
Be true to yourself?
>>
>>18652147

have faith in yourself... beady arguments and clever ideas create confusions which shout louder than your intuitions, and stifle your heart's capacity to communicate it's wisdoms.

it takes courage to stand by yourself when the lawyers have all their boxes ticked and your own mind is pushing against you.
>>
>>18652206
I have never done nothing but listen to my heart.

It's my mind that goes second, I think that's my problem.
>>
>>18652212

perhaps your practice is to bring awareness to your listening of heart and mind, and to learn more precisely when your heart is speaking and when it is your mind.
>>
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.