[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so when a Demon teaches you something, does it use it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: Ronwe.jpg (146KB, 711x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ronwe.jpg
146KB, 711x800px
Okay so when a Demon teaches you something, does it use it's demon powers to transport it's knowledge into your head, or does it sit down with you and verbally delineate the subject? Any accounts on this?
>>
It can do either
Usually demon powers, imagery and direct communication of concepts
But it can do it verbally too
>>
>>18651581
Also I forgot to ask. If directly to the mind, does it hurt like hell?
>>
Bump, because OP is asking the hard questions.
>>
from my understanding it will either send teachers or directly sit you down and give you information. ive heard that sometimes the information is useless or impossible to understand. never tried it myself tho.
>>
>>18651475
This seems like a good place to ask, because I think I'm in contact with a masculine lust entity, which talks on a pretty regular basis. It hasn't been malicious, but it does seem to alter/influence my emotions, sexuality, personality a bit. It also is vague when I ask about the nature of it, and likes getting me to talk a lot about myself. For example, I have been bisexual for a few years, but after making contact I feel myself becoming more and more homosexual and passive, as well as other changes. It feels a bit like its grooming me for somethings, these changes are part of that. But what would it be grooming me for?
>>
>>18651475
how do I get a demon to teach me stuff? can it teach me how to become a girl?
>>
>>18652204
No means no! If it's not even willing to reveal itself to you in full, why bother with trusting it?
>>
>>18652411
I don't know why I trust him, I don't fully, he just has a very interesting and entertaining personality, as well as being 'attractive' i.e. his voice and mannerisms. That's probably a side effect of him being a lust entity though, since I haven't seen a solid form yet. Strangely, there has been no proper sexual contact so far, though he does allude to it in the future. I just want to know why he's grooming me, and what for, since I'm sure he could've just gone full possession if he wanted
>>
>>18652391
Solomon key, and some demons can do that.
>>
>>18652465
You mean the key of Solomon grimoire? Also hoe do I know which demon to call and make me a girl?
>>
>>18651475
it depends OP. much like there are many different types of people ethereal beings have many different types

you might get the "news letter" thats "send all". basically you some how ended up on a list and either a idea pops into your head that turns out to have some merit but you have no knowledge of the facts beforehand to inform you

or if your attuned you may even hear a internal voice. not telling you to do things but just telling you something like you over hear it in passing

alternately if your not actually dealing with anything spoopy you might just see a "sign" and think its special but your internal world labels it special and thus to you it is and well a rare few can force their world view on reality. thats when shit gets complicated
>>
>>18652454
Well, if he's a sex demon he's probably grooming you so he can have sex with you
If that's what you're into, keep at it I guess. But it doesn't sound too good...
>>
>>18652504
Yeah but couldn't he have just forced himself on me? Or do I have to give consent? Also there's the part of him subtly changing my sexuality and trying to change my personality
>>
>>18652491
Barbas is known to change men into other shapes.
>>
>>18652531
Do you think your curiosity is worth satisfying? It doesn't sound like any of this is in your best interest, and that seems like classic abusive behavior, it's not any different just because it's from an ayy or a demon or a ghost or what have you. Just another fucked up bully, man, except it's a charming one. I recommend steering clear but your life belongs to you so whatever you gotta do...
>>
>>18652531
He may want you to change, but you also want to change.

Now it's up to you if both paths cross.
>>
>>18652531
Grooming usually leads to rape my dude. How do I know? I was in a similar situation, minus the supernatural being.
>>
>>18652560
What do you mean by this? We could make a deal or something?
>>18652562
By grooming I don't just mean the sexual kind, though he is pretty crude, but like he enjoys getting me to talk about my beliefs and then gets all philosophical and usually prods me and sorta suggests changes. Also I think the sexuality changes might be unintentional, like its a side effect of being in contact with him, like the increase in libido I have had
>>
>>18652538
How would I go about asking him to do this then? Should I read the lesser key of Solomon or the normal one?
>>
>>18652576
You like him.

That's what happens when you do, you have to let yourself go.
>>
It's a matter of gradual shifts by accordance to your will. By invoking certain things you can utterly reject forceful advances, so the smart ones take their time.
>>
>>18652592
So what happens when I let myself go? He permanently stays in my body or something?
>>
>>18652589
Lesser, since he is of lower rank.
>>
>>18652493
tell me about forcing your wold view on reality
>>
>>18651475
You learn it by taking the demon cock in your mouth and swallow the knowledge it offers.
>>
>>18652643
Do demons actually produce cum? are there any special properties?
>>
>>18652599
You could be right, I have detected no malicious intent towards me so far, but demons are tricksters. I don't really want to get rid of him though, since he's one of the mos interesting people I've had a conversation with, plus he has a intoxicating personality. I am also beginning to experience proper sexual attraction towards him. I know I should get rid of him though, so any tips?
>>
>>18652664
>Implying it isn't an angel false flagging as a demon to keep up the narrative that demons are the evil ones
>>
>>18652655
Incubi do. Their cum creates wizards, highly valuable to sperm banks.
>>
>>18652726
So if I drink incubi cum I get magic? How do you summon an incubi and what if you do so while not being gay?
>>
>>18651475

The human mind is like an Operational System, yes, like windows/linux/iOS.

Think of a demon as a repository of information (like people also are, we retain information).

The way learning works is that you evoke demon, talk shit, he gives you a "spirit" and this works as a station where it's easier and intuitive to undestand the subject you wished so.

Instaling bad programs, or not having enought will power to not get crazy. Opiates for example are a great tool for learning astral projection, but if you get addicted, it'll fuck you up and you'll end up dead.
>>
>>18652762
No no, it creates wizards by impregnating women. The wizards are the babies. Drinking incubi cum will either do nothing, or turn you into a spirit of gayness.
>>
>>18652787
being a spirit of gayness sounds fun, how do i get in on that?
>>
>>18652763
So could a demon leave a spirit or something in me that caused personality changes over time? Would there be a way to get rid of this without getting rid of the demon?
>>
>>18651475
bump, thread has an interesting topic
>>
>>18652204
It's your dad with a Halloween costume.
>>
>>18651475
Nothing happens because demons don't exist. Only science and knowledge exists: embrace science and join us in the enlightenment.
>>
>>18652905
You say you're enlightened but then spend your time "educating" people on a paranormal boatd. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>18652901
My dad has been dead for 3 years, so it's a possibility. Or maybe I have schizophrenia
>>
>>18651645
Truth often does.
>>
>>18652905
Can science make me a girl? No it will just make me a mutant. I need a demons help or at least some entities help to succeed
>>
>>18653000
I can make you feel like a pretty girl for a night, Snap snap, Wink wink.
>>
>>18653012
I would fuck a guy in a ritual if it let me become a girl, I literally will do anything short of harming other people, it's that bad
>>
>>18653025
Sadly i know of no ritual, I just have a thing for sissy training and dominance. Though if i ever find one I'll make a post about it for you.
>>
>>18652831

Yes, but let me correct something else about what you said.

Medival magick has this confrontation thing, you have to subjugate the demon in the name of god, because reasons.

What i learned with practice is that we can't call then human the same way we can't call a dog, human, so we can't expect it to see de world as a human sees

Second, imagine you're in a forest, alone, then you meet someone else, this guy greets you kindly, treats you with respect and tries to show he means you no harm. Another person you meet, draws out it's weapon, points it to you and humiliate you. which form of communication is easier?

There's another more important question though, that fallows up the one i just explained. What means to be kind and respectful for these beings, if since they are no human they probably wont understand our human expression.

Luckly, in the astral world, there is a simple way to solve this problem, and it is the most overlooked thing, especially if you got into magick by RPG or medieval texts. This key is being honest. Being honest, stating it clearly to yourself and to the daemon is the easiest way to comunicate, because honesty express itself in the aeter with clear colours.

You're afraid of it controling you, and if you're not smart it will, it will control you through vices, bad habits, etc. but if you're honest with yourself, nothing can control you, because in the end you're the one in charge, though will mountains can be moved, oceans can open itself for your passage. No one can really control you, because in the end you're the one in charge of this machine you operate, you're the one who gives the orders.

Can you notice the how subtle, simple, and extremely difficult it is to master this is? Also, that's the reason most fail. I can say so by experience, since no magick i did worked before i learned this key.

I'm typing in a hurry, and english is not my fist language, ask me if there's anything you didn't understand.
>>
File: imagesg.jpg (7KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
imagesg.jpg
7KB, 199x253px
OP is playing with fire
>>
File: gb6.jpg (17KB, 269x341px) Image search: [Google]
gb6.jpg
17KB, 269x341px
>>18653025
I concur.
>>
>>18652531
>Yeah but couldn't he have just forced himself on me
I doubt that. Spirits are usually weak, and the ones with juice, gods and angels are not that interested in fucking with people. Or at least that's what people say, your mileage may vary.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.