[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /x/ please grant me some attention. I don't come here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: lifless eyes.jpg (268KB, 864x576px) Image search: [Google]
lifless eyes.jpg
268KB, 864x576px
Hi /x/ please grant me some attention. I don't come here often, im mostly on /b/ but I like you guys/gals. But anyway, that's not the subject

the first of july of last year, a dear freind of mine commited suicide by hanging. I found her, unhung her and couldn't go to her incineration that was 3days later bc the senpai made it private.
I don't know much about spiritual communication, idk if ouija is b& or not but I just want to know...
Is there a way to contact her, not nessecarily talk but just have some form of interaction. I miss her more than I could ever imagine possible
pls help me out
>>
My sister did the exact same thing, OP. I did go to her incineration, and the smell with stay with me forever.

I wish I could help you.
>>
>>18650939
don't rly have the ressource
>>
>>18650962
>Ask for help
>help given
>say, No can do

fine, just sit there and whine
>>
>>18650933
>>18650953

What kind of backwater hellhole are you two from where you stand around huffing the smoke from burning dead loved ones?
>>
>>18650953
sry bro
>>
>>18650973
honestly, i dontt have anything from her possesions or anything
>>
>>18650979
The incineration took place in Colorado.

>>18650983
Thanks, man. I miss her, but I also damn near hate her for what she did to our family.
>>
May God have mercy on her and you anon
>>
>>18650933
Fucking liar, your ass would've been busted for fucking with a crime scene.
>>
>>18651440
Baka ga?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.