[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ctrl+F mandela >thread from this morning has disappeared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11

File: terrifying reality.jpg (91KB, 750x350px) Image search: [Google]
terrifying reality.jpg
91KB, 750x350px
>Ctrl+F mandela
>thread from this morning has disappeared

fuck you mods.
>>
>>18650626
Sure the threads like "pics like this" and "how do i use magic to get girls to like me" is considered okay but not mandela?
You fucking nigger faggot moderators. I hate you all.
>>
File: 1487309920367.jpg (93KB, 800x663px) Image search: [Google]
1487309920367.jpg
93KB, 800x663px
>>18650626
example of mandela effect
>https://archive.org/details/NINETEENEIGHTY-FOUR1984ByGeorgeOrwellPDFAudioBook/1984-01.mp3
>>
>>18650899
you mean it's missing the part about tiny train world?
>>
File: droids.jpg (93KB, 450x641px) Image search: [Google]
droids.jpg
93KB, 450x641px
Notice anything different?
>>
No tail george is the freakiest
>>
>>18650626
i actually have a legitimate example of this. I read "The Secret Agent" by Joseph Conrad about 10 years ago and just recently re-read it, and I could swear that the ending changed. In the old version the Professor got chased down by Heat in a dark alley and he was too much of a pussy to use his bomb, but in the new version he just walks away. I was googling to see if there were alternate endings or something but it really did seem like the ending just changed at some point.
>>
>>18650626

what is this picture even trying to convey? besides the berenstein bears thing, obviously
>>
>>18650626
>thread has disappeared
you fucking idiot, don't you realize what's happening? CERN has gotten so advanced that we're shifting dimensions every time someone makes a Mandela thread
we need to destroy the obelisk before it destroys the multiverse; they don't comprehend the forces at play here
>>
>>18652605
+I always wondered what happens to the Mandela Effects thread, it always seemingly disappezrs on its own, but your post answers it quite well.
>>
>>18652500
What the hell.
>>
File: c3po-r2d2-194656.jpg (185KB, 655x380px) Image search: [Google]
c3po-r2d2-194656.jpg
185KB, 655x380px
>>18653123
>>18652500
Most of the full body shots of C3PO in A New Hope happen in the desert, where it's hard to make out the color of his leg, especially with VHS quality. There's a quick bit where you can see his silver leg in the very first scenes, but that whole sequence is action heavy and it's hard to pick out details
>pic related, desert screenshot

He has very few full-body shots after that in the series, and by that point, the idea that he's all-gold is ingrained in your head, and you probably don't even notice the silver leg unless you look for it.

"But muh toys"

Toys are shit quality, it's a lot cheaper to make a character all one color than to have half a leg silver instead. Lucas is notorious for his money-saving tactics.
>>
>>18653145
>VHS
I have a distinct remembered it was called DVD. Mandela effect confirmed.
>>
>>18650626
Maybe you fell asleep and woke up in a reality where the thread never existed? 2spooky4me
>>
>>18653212
I can confirm. I have several DVDs around the house. Haven't been able to find one VHS, although the name does ring a bell. Anyone else have any insight?
>>
This pretty much sums up the Mandela effect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KcDiweyp2c
>>
>>18650626
I have personally experienced two flip flops.

Were it not for these.. and the many other intimate effects I've experienced, I could probably disregard my experiences to bad memory.
>>
>>18650632
I think you're missing the joke.
>>
>>18654603
What is the joke??
Are you an abusive admin who enjoys toying with me??

>>18652500
Holy fucking shit i thought this was a joke at first. c3po silver leg? damn that's just bizarre.
>>
>>18654982
>he still doesn't get the joke
>>
>>18652500
>Have Video player
>Have the unedited VSH of Star wars episode 1(before is was episode 4)
I'll see what i can find for you.
>>
You fags are fucking retarded
>>
Bumps
>>
Bomp
>>
>>18655649
This. If you dont have memory go to the doctor and take your pills for ur alzheimer
>>
>>18655649
>You fags are fucking retarded
I'll kill you idiot
insult me again and see what happens
>>
File: matthew7.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
matthew7.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>18650626
I watched the challenger shuttle blow up in high school. After I graduated it was old news. A few years later I had a baby in........ 1984. It is impossible that it blew up in 1986 on my timeline.

Does anyone remember the phrase "holy of holies" being in the KJV? I do. It is not there now.

On google today I noticed that FDR is being credited for the quote "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself".... I remember JFK saying it.

https://www.google.com/#q=franklin+d.+roosevelt its under his photo on the right side

Also on the bible & the transgender agenda
There are "nursing fathers" in Num 11:12 and Isa 29:43 now. It used to say he had pails of milk as in buckets but now the dude has "breasts full of milk" Job 21:24

WHICH ONE OF THESE IS RIGHT???
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
OR
Because narrow is the gate, and strait is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

so... do any of you remember .... ???
>>
>>18650626
>mandolina effect
It's a psyop.
>>
File: 38Ze4W3C.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
38Ze4W3C.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>18653145
Reptilians send their regards.
>>
I have another

"Bizarre foods with Andrew Zimmer___"
>>
didn't it used to be called the Mandala effect.. Oh fuck, it's happening. First the berenstoin bears and now this
>>
I had my own legit experience the other day, it was so fucking weird. So there's this part in Far Cry 4 where you've got to shoot a bunch of snipers without getting caught, and at the beginning of the mission, Hoyt says "keep a low profile, like a Republican in San Francisco". I very distinctly remember that line because the first time I played the game I kept fucking it up and having to restart, and that line would play every single time. My friend was with me and we both started repeating the line sarcastically and it became something of a stupid inside joke between us.

So I only just recently picked the game up again, and when I got to that mission, the line had changed. Now it says "like a Republican LIVING in San Francisco". I know what it was, it was less than a year ago that I heard the original line. What happened? Does anyone else have this game or know what I'm talking about?
>>
File: mp3-player.jpg (42KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
mp3-player.jpg
42KB, 600x450px
>>18653259
I've just found this old MP3 player in the attic. Anyone knows what type of USB connector that is in the lower right?
>>
>>18656461
bizarre.
>>18656425
i am from "mandela" timeline, but hello.
>>
>>18656391
Never watched the show but Zimmerman?
>>
>>18656519
lol
>>
>>18652528
It couldn't possibly be that your memory of a book from a decade ago is faulty.
>>18656346
In what context would JFK have to say that? Fucking Bay of Pigs?
>>18656425
It's still not called the mandala effect. It's Mandela, like the man. Not mandala, like the art.
>>
File: c3poburgerking.jpg (41KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
c3poburgerking.jpg
41KB, 375x500px
>>18656592
Hello I believe you are native to this timeline. You have "always" been on the orion arm of a barred spiral galaxy with a white sun in the age of Pisces... correct? You never had Eisenhower dimes and You "always" had a c3po with a silver leg... didn't you?

I am from the sagittarus arm of a spiral galaxy and we had a yellow sun at the start of the Age of Aquarius instead. We had Eisenhower dimes and a c3po that had two gold legs instead.

There is a very good reason for the memory clusters. There are basically two groups for most of the identified effects.

I understand that now it is 750 miles from Denver CO to Las Vegas NV ... "here" it is much shorter than it was "there". The distances between locations has changed just like rivers. Our grand canyon was huge and your grand canyon seems much smaller in both depth and length.

Have a blessed day!
>>
>>18652500
Not going to lie I never noticed this in the original until it was mentioned to me about the mandella effect. Mind blown.
>>
>>18657427
I am from the Milky Way - Orion Arm, and 3CPO's legs were always gold. Shit is a weird
>>
File: enlargedford.jpg (270KB, 1200x585px) Image search: [Google]
enlargedford.jpg
270KB, 1200x585px
>>18657514
Yes, I remember two golden legs also and LUKE I am your father was the famous Darth quote too.
>>
Is the capital of Alaska...
Juneau or do you remember Anchorage?

Is the capital of Arizona...
Phoenix or do you remember Flagstaff?

Is the capital of Brazil....
Brasilia or do you remember Rio de Janeiro?

Is the capital of Turkey...
Ankara or do you remember Istanbul?

Is the capital of Australia...
Canberra or do you remember Melbourne?
>>
>>18650626
Anyone else remember when Vice President Macho Man Randy Savage lead an army of laser captors to victory against the Mexican Space Armada?
>>
>>18657714
Oh YEAH.
>>
File: JFK or what.jpg (47KB, 564x406px) Image search: [Google]
JFK or what.jpg
47KB, 564x406px
>>18657714
Hahaha!
That must of been the WWE not the WWF
LOL!
>>
>>18656346
My brain always says it in jfks voice
>>
>>18657612
Brazil, Turkey, and Australia have changed their capital cities. Australia has done it around four time now.
>>
>>18650626
mandela effect is the stupidest fucking thing ever. no wonder the mods keep deleting your shitty threads
>>
>>18659512

Uh rrrrrriiiiiiiggggghhhttt. You just run with that.
>>
OK. Does anyone remember the definition of "Photogenic" meaning that someone is afraid of taking pictures? I always thought that but when I looked it up it's
>(especially of a person) looking attractive in photographs or on film
>>
Uuuuhhhhhhhhh does anyone else remember C being the second letter of the alphabet? It can't possibly be my incredibly shit memory and me being a ignorant fat cunt, it must of been the Jews planning world domination.
>>
>>18650626
op has altzhiemer
>op has alztzhiem
op has altzhiemer
>op has alzheime
>>
>>18650626
uhhhhh guys I distinctly remember New Zealand being a Muslim nation near the Faroe Islands... And Sri Lanka was a nation in Europe... and also it was goldenstein Bears... Fucking Jews, I know they have something to do with this...
>>
>>18653145
um, that's incorrect, I clearly have the mental image of C3PO with a giant fucking gold dildo as one of his legs, it was an early attempt at feminist art. also can all the fuckinf shills get out and go back to sucking Jew dick?
>>
>>18660217
>oldTimers
>>
>>18659898
That's dumb. Break down the different parts of the word, and you'd see. If there's a word for what you thought, it'd be "photophobic"
>>
>>18657612
i thought the capital of australia was sydney.
>>
>>18657612
I've always been a geography nerd, so no. You just always sucked at capitals. I remember even having to correct people making the common mistakes you pointed out.
>>
>>18660271
you must be a native resident of the current universe. don't be so hard on us from the previous dimension
>>
>>18656528
Nope it's Andrew Zimmern now
>>
>>18657612
No, you're just dumb. I remember Alaska and Arizona because I live in the US, the others you probably got confused because the cities are so much more well-known than the capitals. Also >>18659497 and >>18660271
>>
>>18656346
A Columbian Endeavour for the Discovery of Atlantis and all Challengers will be destroyed.
>>
>>18656391
It was always Zimmern. I remember watching it premiere back when I was in middle school.
I'm in college now and 22
>>
>>18650626
Really how ducking autistic are you. I think it was this fact but it isn't true, it must be the universe is wrong.
What goes through your heads on a regular bases?
Here my idea
>I reject your reality and substitute my own
Is that how you mandelafags think?
>>
>>18652500
hey, P3D3 is blue instead of green...
>>
>>18657943
..ide bury my dick so deep in jackie i shit you not..
>>
>>18661795
Wtf! she just lost her husband
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.