[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are auras real? its just an optical effect from your eyes right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

File: aura[1].jpg (24KB, 540x344px) Image search: [Google]
aura[1].jpg
24KB, 540x344px
Are auras real?

its just an optical effect from your eyes right?

all these people seeing them are just seeing the negatives of something after looking at it and looking away right?
>>
Depends what you view them as.
But strictly from an electrical point of view, yes you have an electromagnetic field created by the beating of your heart.
As for people seeing it, it can become dense to the point it will appear as heat waves, but unless you've got synthesia(or whatever its called when you see sound and gear colours) you ain't really gonna see shit
>>
>>18650538

synesthesia doesnt mean you ACTUALLY see sound and hear colors

it just means that a sound can feel like a color to you

or an almond can taste blue
>>
Really depends on the type you have
Accosiation or projection.
>>
>>18650772
>>18650538

you guys are schizophrenic you know that right?
>>
>>18650799
You have never sounded sane to me.
>>
>>18650799
And how do you come to that conclusion?
Because I know about synthsesia I'm now a schizo?.
Or is this just your go to word for people who talk about things you don't know
>>
>>18650809
oop struck a nerve i see

not the first time youve been called batshit huh

lol
>>
File: 1397707727067.jpg (68KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1397707727067.jpg
68KB, 1024x768px
>>18650799
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia#Grapheme-color_synesthesia

It's a real thing.

Fuck off.
>>
>>18650799
normie
>>
Mate, I couldn't care less what you think, I am of sound mind I know that and that is all thatatters to me, I was just trying to understand why you called me schizo, when everything I said was fact? I'm serious look it up for yourself

Let me guess, your op and this thread was just bait, because you go t believe in the slightest bit of paranormal.

Regardless auras are real, and are measurable that or your dead. Educate yourself, aura is just an eastern word used before the effects of electrical current were known. You can not be alive if you don't have end electromagnetic field, means you'd have no heartbeat. This is also how sharks sense their prey, electrical receptors in their nose.

Tell me again how I'm schizophrenic.
>>
>>18650889

saw that block on text and knew it was gonna be u crying a river

didnt read haha
>>
Have you ever seen one? Do you know anybody else who has? I haven't so probably not.
>>
>>18650505
Auras is your electro-magnetic biofield.
They are very real. Your body is electro magnetic.
>>
My ex's mother told her after meeting me for the first time that I have "a strong white aura". No idea if that's good. I assume she was just high.
>>
>>18650505
Can I become super sand legend?
>>
>>18650505
Yes
>>
>>18650799
Faggot btfo
>>
>>18651045
You am no real super sand

What are you insayain?
>>
>>18650799
The mods should really just ban the word "schizophrenic" from this fucking board. It is seriously used in almost every thread as a method of shutting down discussion.
>>
File: 1459291129573.jpg (13KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1459291129573.jpg
13KB, 250x187px
>>18651111
quads of truth

That or have it wordfilter to something else
>>
File: 1473316262490.jpg (224KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473316262490.jpg
224KB, 720x960px
>>18651111
this, to be DESU
>>
ive always been on the ropes with auras its very easy to look at someones facial expressions and or listen to them speak/laugh and gauge their mood and assign a colour but at the same time every so often youll catch a glimpse if a persons guard is down or their comfortable and feeling safe, ive found it very rare for anyone to immediately jump into my minds eye older witches are absolute fuckers for projecting it though and false ones at that
>>
>>18650505
I can see what you'd call auras. They look very similar to OP's pic and are all the same color.
It's not eye fuckery because I made some experiments with lenses.
I expected some sort of Auspex-tier skill from Vampire the Masquerade but can't see it through walls or objects. In fact, some objects have their own aura too. Useless skill.
>>
>>18651175
Wordfilter it to "genius" and "take your meds" into "take a bow." And don't warn anyone about the switch
>>
That's coz you have no idea what your looking at. You do realise everything about a person can be understood in an aura. You can feel them, and when you can corrilate just what each sensation is with visual aspects of it.

No such thing as a useless skill, just an uneducated practitioner.
>>
>>18651509
>can't see it through walls or objects. In fact, some objects have their own aura too. Useless skill.
"Seeing" through walls is a different skill that I don't know the name of, but can do as long as there's a person or other decent-sized living thing on the other side. It takes hella practice, and for all that, it usually has all of the usefulness of a parlor trick. However, it comes in handy if some fucker wants to surprise you and you bothered to scan the room before you walk in.

>Aura reading = useless
Far from it. Some evil people are very easy to spot just by looking at their auras. Their attempts to con you are all doomed to failure when you can literally see them coming (unless you're incredibly stupid and let them talk you out of believing what is, for you, right before your eyes).
>>
>>18651558
>Far from it. Some evil people are very easy to spot just by looking at their auras
How so? Every single aura I see has the same color range Dark blue-ish to indigo. Except in some cases where I saw an unpleasant yellow aura, but extremely rare.
>>
>>18651509

real schizophrenia^
>>
>>18651529
Please this.

I like a good shit poste as much as anyone, but it'd be nice if they could put some originality, or effort into it.

For instance, the most devastating criticism on a person's sanity is to play along with them, acting as if you agree in totality, and the slowly add more, and more absurdism to your agreement, until you finally reveal that you were being sarcastic all along, and you think that their story is completely psychotic.

Now *that* hurts, and / or is funny, depending on how cruel of a person you are. And hecking school children come up with shenanigans like that. "lol ur schizophrenic" is just lazy, by comparison, and getting inane with the frequency it's used on this board, to denote disagreement of opinion.

>" I really just prefer subs to dubs, because I feel like the context of original language gets lost in translation. ""
>" You know you're schizophrenic, right? Dubs are clearly better. "

~__~
>>
>>18651583
>real
>schizophrenia

^ That's a contradiction in terms. Are you, by chance, schizophrenic?
>>
>>18651595

your schizo is acting up again
>>
File: 5wAoFEW.png (372KB, 719x707px) Image search: [Google]
5wAoFEW.png
372KB, 719x707px
>>18650505
I can see faint auras. When I first started seeing them Ijust assumed I was going crazy and I pretended I couldn't see them. I did a little research and found out about auras and what people think they mean. Since I opened my mind to these things I have practised trying to see them more clearly and I am able to see them better and better every time I practise.

I don't know what they are, I always ask myself is this just an after image? am I schizophrenic? All we know is this reality which we live in right now, so it's really difficult to fully believe things which are supernatuaral to this reality. Society would call you crazy if you spoke about it and that is part of why I supressed it when I first started seeing them.

There are other aspects to auras, some people can see auras, some people can natuarlly feel peoples auras without seeing anything (like if you have a bad feeling about someone or something).

If auras are real and if its linked to spirituallity I believe over the next few years more people will awaken to their deep spirituallity which is evolving inside of everyone (but only some are receptive) and it will become more normal and more information will come out.

Or I am just schizophrenic..
>>
It's subliminal advertising to sell you Alex Jones' Super Male Vitality! I'll leave it at that because I think I'm fucking losing it even for /x/
>>
when i tripped on acid once, i noticed i was experiencing some graphene-color synesthesia.

acid literally makes you schizo.
>>
>>18651025
ghosts are white popular culture so I guess she wanted you dead lol
>>
Auras are real. They interact with the surroundings, flux in accordance with emotions and health, ect. The only real question is whether or not the human perception can manage to view it unaided.

Though considering the stories in lore throughout the ages even before we had the technology to confirm, I'd assume that yes there would have to be a methodology that works.
>>
Auras aren't electromagnetic although our bodies do produce a tiny electromagnetic field.
They are not synaesthesia.
They are not schizophrenia.
They are a psychic, not visual, perception of the subtle energy field of all living things and objects, to a lesser degree. Our brain interprets the field as a visual experience beause that is its most common perceptual mode.
Not everyone who is sensitive to subtle energy experiences it as a visual perception.
>>
>>18651605
your schizo is acting up again
>>
You can definitely see things around people if you choose. And there is anecdotal evidence that it shows you things and gives you perception into things about the person that are otherwise not available but it's a Grey area
>>
>>18652998
Well your sorof not really wrong, but neither are you overly correct.
Electromagnetic radiation(light is EMR, just the tinniest fraction of what is in our universe that our eyes can perceive) is the cause of your aura(your inner light/soul) one could say it is the frequency of your existence, your vibe.
The interaction of fields of EMR is what creates the universe we perceive, it is energy and the progression of time. It accounts for the force known as gravity. Without it the universe would be motionless and lifeless. Essentially it is god, the force behind creation and the force that binds reality as we know it. People will kick and scream say its pseudo science or that its wrong and I'm schizophrenic, but think about it, if you went into a lucid dream and decided you would begin to study and document the seemingly physical aspects you would find things seeming abide by rules and although nothing exists materially you couldn't prove otherwise because it acts physical. Same for the real world, we are but a vibration that makes up the harmony known as god/the universe
Science and religion are the same thing, just from very different angles.
>>
>>18651957
But she really liked me. Said I was the best thing that ever happened to my ex, lol.
>>
File: 1487462735036.png (455KB, 680x681px) Image search: [Google]
1487462735036.png
455KB, 680x681px
>>18650799
Enters thread on board they've probably never been, passes judgement, and then acts like a child. Gr8 b8 mate but 0/8
>>
>>18650505
>optical effect from your eyes
It seems to me OP (just seems) that auras are not even seen with the eyes.

Processed and overlapped along with the eyes input in the visual cortex, maybe... but most likely not perceived through the eyeballs.

I think people who learned to read books blindfolded in under a week would agree too.
>>
>>18653180
Please tell me more about blindfold reading. I have seen it, and i want to do it myself. Also, there was a time when iwas unsure if auras are real, but once i learned to see them and manipulate mine it became obvious to me that they are real. Making your own field big or small has many usefull applications, you just have to try it out among people to see this.
>>
>>18653208
>more about blindfold reading
Sure, if you could also kindly share some info on seeing and manipulating the aura it would be super.

I learned energy manipulation a few years back when Nikolai Denisov had personal online free lessons on that since 2007... I think he only gives lessons in Moscow now... Here check all his videos:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=-4dwVfl4cDk

Kosta kovalenko was in the boat with us and might have some blindfold reading videos too on his youtube channel.
>>
>>18650840
>Dear diary
>Mom didn't bring tendies or hotpockets today, and came home 20 minutes late.
>She said she just had to finish work and was stressed but I'm sure she was out sucking cock on like atleast 5 different men
>I fucking hate her I wish she was dead
Well good thing I can le trol on the channerz with my pals who all love my wits! x-D
>>
>>18651094
Stop samefagging you autistic turd, go achieve your dreams. Which all include fucking dying, so go do that, achieve your ultimate form.
>>
>>18653180

i can see auras on my wooden door as well as i can see them on people

i think they are an optical effect
>>
>>18653285
tldr
>>
>>18654545
All things have an aura.
From the tineast spec of dust to the largest sun and all things in between
>>
>>18654564

i just dont see any evidence of this being anything but an optical illusion

i get that everyone has electro magnetic signature etc but i dont think that the eye can pick that shit up, its not visible light
>>
Its not exactly your eyes perceiving it, its your minds eye projecting it over your perceived reality. Were all equipped to feel these and the changes caused as a result.
Ever been in a croud ad had the auddon urge to turn around, only to notice so.done staring directly at you from exactly where you just coincidentally looked? This is perception of their 'aura'.but I suppose all this means it really is just an optical illusion too, since you really can't see it with your eyes
>>
>>18654564
Why is it always the same color?
>>
>>18654627

my dildo has an "aura" youre telling me dildos have auras?

they must be super special
>>
>>18654637
Yep that's psychometry, now you can tell what your dildo has been to.
>>
>>18650505
No it isn't just the negatives.

Most people can see aura if they try, it's not that hard.

A simple test would be to point your two index fingers inward towards each other and touch them together. Stare directly in between them for about 15-30 seconds then slowly bring your fingers apart.. you should see a distinct color trail that is your aura and not just a negative. I've had different colors under very similar/exact conditions.

The first time I tried I just studied the edge of my hand against a white background and after maybe 10 seconds a very bright white shield formed and then started to diffuse slightly then popped into a tealish color.
>>
>>18654635
So your saying the light from the sun is the she as the light from a person? or a rock? Or a tree
>>18654637
About as special as as you make it. I mean a rock has an aura, do you take that as me saying every rock is special or more just stating that an aura is a universal aspect of things
>>
File: 0511161700.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
0511161700.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
schizophrenia: the thread and replies
>>
I see auras when on acid. So to answer your question, no they're not real. Crazy people and peoole on drugs see them.
>>
>>18654726
Been to a psychologist, told I was pretty normal(like an old man in a young mans body) I can see auras and I don't touch shit like acid. I am neither crazy nor on drugs. And I have given an explanation that is not only plausable it is measurable as to what an aura is, and yet you still have the ignorance and stupidity to call them
>not real
Yeah get back to me when you don't base reality off the opposite of what happens when your on drugs
>>
>>18654713
>sad lonely basement dweller the post
>>
>>18654757
>I can see auras
>I'm not crazy

pick one.
>>
>>18651111
QUADS SPEAKETH THE TRUTH

plus it's pretty offensive to assume someone's schizophrenic just cus they said something you think is off the wall /tumblrite
>>
>>18654765

my dude whats up, i think we are the only 2 non crazies in this thread

hows your sanity doin today?
>>
>>18654765
The suns aura is on a visable spectrum to all, you telling me you can see it? It is just an old word for field of EMR. Every body of mass emits EMR and therefore has a relative field produced by it.

You can call me crazy all you like, but that does not change the fact your ignoring the facts
>>
>>18654765
I can see aura and I am one of the most down to Earth, reasonable people you would ever meet.

But I could give a fuck less whether you believe me or not :)
>>
>>18654778
Fairly well, it's been quite a while since I've hallucinated. My HPPD is finally getting better. Too bad it takes people years and years to realize they're schizo.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.