[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you keep forgeting your daily meditation sessions >Tfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (7KB, 207x243px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 207x243px
>tfw you keep forgeting your daily meditation sessions
>Tfw you keep doing trivial shit instead of studying and reading spiritual books

Who else /fallingofthespiritualpath/ here?
>>
>>18649628
>Tfw can't meditate cause it feels part of my left mind is missing
>>
It can be pretty hard anon. Society doesn't really encourage spiritual disciplines and is more about keeping people satisfied with mundane.

Keep at it and dedicate at least a little time regularly to studying. All paths lead to God, anon.
>>
>>18649643
OP here

thanks anon i really apreciate your words.
i think this spiritual crisis began when i failed at bhakti yoga, the first days were easy but then i have some ego issues when it comes to accept all the evil and ignorance of the world
>>
meditation sessions are good and important, but you can find ways to get it in, in little chunks throughout the day. Do like micro-meditations. just focus really hard on expanding your awareness and consciousness for really short burst.

I find it can some times even be easier than regular meditation, because you spend time building that focus on mindfulness in all the prep to mediate, you can distract yourself a lot and end up having a bad session. however, with a short burst of just remembering that frame of mind without really thinking about it you dont have time to get lost or off on some other shit. You just kind of stop what youre doing and take in everything around you all at once for just a quick moment and you'll get a good bit out of it. You do this several times a day, it'll at least keep you from falling off and losing your connection however strong or weak it may be.

It certainly wont put you any further on the path but itll keep you going.
>>
>>18649628
Meditate now. Tomorrow you die.
>>
I dedicate 21 minutes before sunrise and sunset to 21 minutes after for spiritual practice. On new moons and full moons I spend the full day meditating. Let nature be your reminder.
>>
>>18649628
I stopped meditating and stuff in my life started to go very wrong. Meditated for the first time in weeks last night and something happened that made me sleep happy. Anyone think it could be related? Definitely getting back into it now.
>>
>>18649747
same thing here anon.
i stopped to regularly meditation almost 1 week ago and now i feel back to square one.
i keep distracting with stupid shit and haven't been able to finish a spiritual book in almost 2 weeks.
>>
>>18649643
Couldn't help but notice that you said that ALL paths lead to god?
What about the dark ones?
>>
>>18649775
Mercy... mercy for the wisened child...
>>
>>18649637
Me too i get headaches all the time in some parts and they don't let me focus on anything, doing any task is so hard atm
>>
>>18649777
Those trips tho.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.