[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm gonna keep this real simple. About a year and a half

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (109KB, 1663x897px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
109KB, 1663x897px
So I'm gonna keep this real simple. About a year and a half ago I believe I had an MIB experience. I was in New Orleans with my mother and brother and we decided to stop at a Walmart before heading across the border to Mississippi to visit some beach town.

As soon as we pulled in to the parking lot, i noticed a large car parked up next to the building. It's windows were tinted to complete pitch black darkness and it was the same with the windshield. There were also no plates on the front or the back. The car itself seemed to be a late 1980's four door sedan, but i couldn't tell the make or model because it had no logos on the trunk or grill. Im fairly certain it was a lincoln or cadillac.

I tried to follow the car as well as I could because I thought it odd that something like that could stick out so much and yet not get more attention. Neither of family even said a word about it. You'd think there would be police checking it out, right? My brother eventually turned the car down an aisle and my line of sight was cut off with the car. We pulled into a spot after about ten seconds and i jumped of the car as quickly as I could to look at the black car, but it was gone. I asked my mother what she thought about it and she acted as if she didnt know what car I was talking about. My brother said the same thing.

In order to pull out of the parking lot and disappear that fast, the car would have had to burn serious rubber and make some noise, but I never heard anything.

I never saw anyone get in or out of the car, so I figured whoever it was must have been watching a target. My theories have ranged from a wealthy gang leader's whip, to the feds, to MIB. I really didnt think it was them though until i watched a video of Dan Akroyd's experience a few hours ago and it sounded eerily similar.

What do you guys think? Anyone else have some sort of way to explain this?
>>
That was a nigger's car
>>
a crusader of knowledge and insights, you are.
>>
New Orleans you say? Nope that was just a nigger getting groceries and black and milds. With a food stamp card. And stealing tv's.
>>
>>18649330
If you stopped at Walmart just before crossing into Mississippi, you were definitely not in New Orleans. I'd assume you were taking I-10, and you had crossed the Twin Span bridge into Slidell. Perhaps there's a Walmart now in Pearl River, but still. You were not in New Orleans *just* before crossing the state line, unless you took a boat.
Fucking moron.
>>
>>18651855
He didn't say "just" before you fucking douche. He said "before", as in prior to. Learn to fucking read and quit inserting words that aren't there. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>18651855
You're probably one of those smelly street urchins in the French quarter who beg for money while playing a shitty guitar on the side walk. That or a snobby bartender or waiter. Fucking assholes.
>>
>>18649330
wait...

>dan akroyd?
>>
>>18651885
this.
>calls someone "fucking moron"
>is semi-literate.

this shit is getting old. why do people feel a need to be such raging assholes over the most trivial shit?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.