[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not really sure that this counts as paranormal- I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I'm not really sure that this counts as paranormal- I just have to tell, someone, somewhere where it won't be attached to my name.

I worked in Iraq during the Bush administration.I wasn't in the military, I was in the state department. A lot of us went over there just to do busywork, to create the illusion of a stable diplomatic relationship by having a big diplomatic presence. We were just there to be there. The embassy compound was built like a fortress, to keep people out. Everyone knows that. What they don't know is that it was built to keep people in.

When I was working in the embassy, I noticed something weird: there were these waist-high miniature doors around every inner wall around the core of the compound. They'd just... be there. While we worked on data entry, they'd be behind us. Everyone thought they were something to do with the janitors. Personally I thought they were something to do with robot vacuums.

Then I came into the main building late one night, to print off some paperwork.

If you've ever heard of an oubliette, you're probably one step ahead of my account. If you haven't, it's a sort of pit you throw someone into so that they can't escape.
>>
>>18649197
It wasn't just that they were throwing people in- they were cutting them first. It was ritualistic. And then they took out the doors and put fresh drywall in their place. No one ever said a word about it, but I saw it.
>>
Wait.

So you went into the main building at night.

And... You saw... Esxactly what? Did you open one of the doors? Be more precise.
>>
>>18649210
They were cutting people and throwing them through the doors, and later, the places where the doors were were drywalled over.

I can't tell you if they were cutting them in particular patterns- for all I know it was a way of getting rid of political prisoners, but they all at least got a cross-cut over their chests.
>>
>>18649219
Were they alive while being cut? How did you witness all of this? Were you hiding behind a corner or something?

Was there any ancient Temple devoted to a specific God near the embassy?
>>
>>18649237
Like I said, I went in to print off some paperwork- when I saw the marines in there, I just sort of hid behind a desk. The desks we had there were big and sturdy, metal too. Built with blasts in mind. So it was easy to hide.

Yes, they were alive when t hey were cut- and alive when they were thrown in. I don't know about any local temples. I have since learned that it's customary to bury people in building foundations in the UK and Japan as sacrifices to local spirits in order to maintain the building's stability- but that's usually during construction, not after.
>>
>>18649258
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
>>
how did the people act or react when they were being put into the walls.

what did the people doing this act like when they were cutting people and then putting them into the small doors and then sealing the wall
>>
How long did it last? How did all of it end? Did they clean the blood and everything up? You said you were hiding behind a desk, did they just leave when they were done and you left afterwards? What about the place all of it happened? Was it like a big office room?

You gotta give more details to the setting and a more precise chronological description of what happened. Sounds like a generic story for now.
>>
sounds like more role playing faggotry.

>detailed explanation of why i was there
>yada yada yada
>they cut people and threw them in

you skipped over a whole lot of important detail. if you want to appear realistic, at least fill some of that out
>>
>>18649439
This.
Start all over again with your account. Looks like bait anyways by now, but who knows.
>>
>>18649203
Based Saddam
>>
>>18649197
fake
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.