[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys.. I really don't think I would come here and ask

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 11

File: tmp_15940-Scar-2127758937.jpg (36KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15940-Scar-2127758937.jpg
36KB, 720x960px
Hi guys.. I really don't think I would come here and ask for help. Bit of a long story short. Im quite ill at the moment and have some serious health issues. I had brain surgery about 15 months ago now and my life did a 180 turn very suddenly on me. As you can imagine it wasnt easy. Ive gotten more news. That i need more surgery in the future. A complete neck fusion leaving unable to turn my head. I managed to meet a girl around the first lot of brain surgery and we have been sharing a relationship together now for 1 year total yesterday (known her for 2) Things are going really rocky for me at the moment and Im becoming unsure. Ive lost a sense of direction within my life and path. I had a recent health scare again last week and its put me down further. I feel lost and I have a suspicision. A real good suspicion that im going around in circles with my partner and shes becoming distant. I feel intutionally there may be some infediatley happening too on dating apps especially. I would love a reading off someone. I want to hear the good and bad. About my health, my medication reduction and her. I just feel lost X. Really lost. Apart from my health that I troop through daily my partner is becoming suspicious and unfortunately i think it involes money with me unable to work and her having second thoughts about this despite putting on a smiling face around me. So xphiles I would love a reading. I would go pay for one but i just really cant afford it. I need guidance and abit more information on her. Ive had no luck on the reading threads desoite all my tries.
My names bradley. 26 male cancer. Australia
Thanks guys it would be so very much appreciated.

Pic related is. My scar.
>>
:)
>>
Bumpp bump
>>
Bumping for OP.

That's some serious work they did to your noggin mate. Hope all goes well for you mate.
>>
Thanks. Yeah been a real rough ride mate. Real rough.
Hopefully someone can chime in and help out with some clearance.
>>
Bumping for OP too, be strong my friend
>>
Bump for op. Horrible stuff dude. Godspeed
>>
>>18649178
Bump my man
>>
Bump for op. Stay strong dude. Gnarly scar
>>
Damnnnnn they really cut your head open. Bump for you op. I really hope someone replies that is an experienced reader . You deserve it
>>
Bump i hope someone can help you dude !
>>
Did you stop growing weed? Also shit man that girl's still around, she must like you enough to stick with you. Anyway girls always go on dating sites and stuff, it's like guys looking at cars and shit. Don't worry about it. You got other stuff to worry about, lol.
>>
All I can say is that I wish you the best dude, everything should turn out okay! :)
>>
>>18649064
>guys I have real problems my girlfriend may be cheating on me.

>please talk bullshit to me with the power of cards rather than bettering myself or seeking relationship advice.

You deserve EVERYTHING you get you dumb Twatt.
>>
>>18649064
Hi OP. I did a quick good and bad reading spread with two tarot cards for you on your inquiries asked.

1. About your Health

Good Side

Tarot card: Death

This usually mean change that cannot be avoided and that will be difficult but will leave a positive impact at the end of your dilemma.

Bad Side

Tarot card: Emperor Reversed

This usually mean a lack of stability in your life. You cannot control what is happening to you.

2. Medication Reduction

Good Side

Tarot card: 5 of pentacles

This card is positive in the sense that it means that if you ask for help, you will get it OP. People will hear your distress and be there for you, so do not hesitate to ask for help. Thus. you are not alone.

Bad Side

Tarot card: Judgement reversed

Control what you can and ignore the rest. That can mean you may face people's judgments or it can be your own self-doubt.

3. About your partner

Good Side

Tarot card: Temperance

This card shows that your couple is a good mix which means that you both were made for each other.

Bad side

Tarot card: 2 of swords reversed

This mean that your partner is giving you the silent treatment. She is emotionally cold.
>>
>>18649305
>anyway girls always go on dating sides and stuff, it's like guys looking at cars and shit

The most retarded person alive
>>
>>18649465
Thankyou
>>
>>18649305
Really? Thats horrible. I would leave straight away if i found my girl ever did that to me
>>
Hectic scar op. Bump for op. Hope someone can give op a detailed reading.
>>
>>18649305

You pathetic, weak fucking moron.
>>
>>18649305
I only ever looked at cars when I wanted to buy a new one.
Just sayin
>>
Wow its normal for girls to go on dating apps? Thats fucked up.

Go hard op
>>
>>18649064
OP, do you have a traumatic brain injury?
I ask because the implications will have a serious impact on your life socially.
I don't doubt that you feel lost, but you're definitely not alone
>>
>>18649064
ye obviously no one wants to be with an invalid.

sorry about the health problems though OP.
not joking here but maybe you should end your life. it doesn't look good. free yourself from the suffering. any tall buildings nearby?
>>
>>18649064
holy shit that sux

man cancer is easyu to beat: the people (cells have people sometimes), the people are missing something, food, water, safety, law, kids, houses, fish. or they fought the niggers or are still fighting. you gotta fix all that shit.

then theres germ caused cancer: the best way i could explain that is germs are cryptids, and virus are ufo.

the cure for disease is a SWORD.

vaccines cause cancer, vaccines are little ufos (microscopic)

try holding a chicken egg every day and asking god to move the Flu to the vaccine. or move it with your own brain.
or swim in a stream and try to make the vaccine leave into the water
or try to get the vaccine to cure the cancer(idk maybe)
ask god whats curing ur cancer; ask whats curing it (just think abt it)

desu u've obviously encountered a demon and hes killing u. i would move away / run away to a place where u can rest without demons, north russia or something, andtry to heal up, before going back. you have to move around a lot to lose em but its worth it.

ditch the matress too its a holodeck/antenna array
>>
>>18650925
try holding a chicken egg every day and asking god to move the Flu to the vaccine. or move it with your own brain.

>try moving the vaccine to the chicken egg with your mind*

another source of mine says chlorinecauses cancer (hilda clark) and chlorine is little ufos too.
>>
No i dont have cancer. A brainstem issue. But im sick. And no im not killing myself. If its bad. Gets worse and my future sucks. Yeah i will. Definatley.
>>
>>18651050
My sister lives with a brain tumor.

It's doable, have hope and ask for help if you need it.

We are here for you.
>>
>>18649305
So stupid
>>
>>18650925
Holy shit, please don't ever speak again you fucking retard.
>>
>>18650112
>>18650154
>>18650339
>>18651115

It's true, though. The difference is if she's actually talking to and going out with other dudes. If she's just looking that's perfectly normal. Girls are CONSTANTLY looking to upgrade. It doesn't mean anything. The fact most of /x/ doesn't know this is probably directly related to how many succubus threads it has every day. Lol.
>>
>>18651050
can you describe your symptoms in more detail?
not the physical stuff but your thought patterns
>>
>>18649465
Could you read my health too?
>>
>>18651350
Im not good enough for her. I cant work. Who wants me in there lives when there is so many better people out there?
Ill never have any money. No house. I will rent for the rest of my life
>>
File: 8hNVxPb.jpg (82KB, 780x569px) Image search: [Google]
8hNVxPb.jpg
82KB, 780x569px
>>18651952
if it makes you feel any better, i have a visible deformity, ive never had a girlfriend and im still a virgin at 24.
all our lives suck.

pic related. have some space weed.
>>
>>18650925
wtf is this autism. Jesus Christ I hope no one pays attention to stupid fucking posts like this. Did you wake up and decide, gee, today im going to sound as dumb as I possibly can on the internet. Im going to sound so fucking dumb, and its going to be amazing. People already can't stand looking and talking to me in real life, so you fucking know what? Im going to act the same way on 4chan. Congratz on being such a fucking failure! Keep up the good fucking work autismo!
>>
>>18652859
you have no idea what ur talking about. everybody knows australia has demons. search the archives for chitarri

-------
quick graph breakdown: http://i.imgur.com/3QlkfkT.png or full graphs dump

facts (really... youd have to see the graphs):

1975 vaccine spike from 1 or 2 to 7 vaccines
also coverage spike to 99% of people get it now, not 25%
they proceed to double the vaccine every 5 years
this is powerful math... we can see disease rates in graphs caused by vaccines (theory)
all diseases go up, graphs here: https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S8575247
birth defects miscarriage, abortions go up
autism retardation go up
breast cancer up, testie cancer up, vagina cancer up
sperm count and fertility drop
manboobs 10,000% increase

all reproductive related, the vaccine is a ufo, flys to the womb, a body part that grows humans all day, to restore its self into a humanoid, the vaccine was someones food that escaped their stomache in 1900, and is partially digested and needs the womb to restore? and was harvasted in 1900 for a vaccine because it was a nicer pirate/alien/mutant hybrid killer. and given to all of us.

theres a whole nother bit if thats true about hormones are really people fucking/coupling? and the vaccine is hot alien sex all day -> alien hormones -> manboobs and other problems....

so i think u can test this for yourself with some critical thinking?

find the vaccine in ur arm say dont show me ur ufo (reverse psychology seems good)
find a hormone and ask it if it has a boyfriend, or if it lays eggs, or whatever

just my 2cents. working on an article and need to compare to another countries data, but this is what i have so far.

----
contd
>>
File: 1454413070084.png (1MB, 1028x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1454413070084.png
1MB, 1028x1240px
>>18652999
contd

perhaps you dont know of catalysts? what im seeing is a catalyst date, 1975... whenthey doubled the vaccine every 5 years, from 1 to 2 to 4 to 8 to 16 to 28.... this is powerful math, we can, and i hypothesized, that we would see an increase in side-effects caused by vaccination. as you are aware, every trial of vaccine: 1 in 1000 or a lot more had side effects. i hypothesized, and was correct, that there would be an increase in disease along with the increase of vaccination, what i did not expect was the increase in breast,vagina,testicle cancer.

for example in 1900, there was 1 case of testicle cancer per country per year in france, now we are at 9,200 cases per year, a 9280% increase

for example, vaccination shot up 400% and mental illness shot up 400%, staying at 50% of the vaxx population... graph: http://imgur.com/a/nP4tL

as you are aware, medical studies claiming vaccines a trillion dollar business do not cause disease, cost only about 10,000-20,000 dollars to run. and they can exclude people with conditions by claiming their conditions are pre-existing, or not related to their study, thereby fudging the numbers.

and of course my post had a simple try it for yourself, woulid you care to attempt that?

simply ask a testicular cancer patient look at your cancer, say dont show me ur ufo, or show me ur ufo, what happens

your points are IMO moot when you can prove it, on a small sample, so easily.

put a vaccine on ur desk for 10 days, think about it/stare at it for 10 min a day, try to visualize their ufo, think to god 'show me their ufo'

MUTANTS
UTANTS
pic related
>>
>>18653001
this shit was proven in the 1890s as per pic related (kappa skeleton) >>18653001

just use ur 3rd eye and talk to some cancer patients... see how many fought niggers or have ufos in their cells... 90%? 100%?
>>
>>18652999
please never post again. my brain is decaying at the retardation you have. "vaccines are ufos", come on man
>>
>>18652660
too bad it's photoshopped
>>
>>18652999
The vagina and breast cancer graphs you've got are normal. I think you may have schizophrenia, please see a doctor
>>
File: 1483300933385.jpg (119KB, 1197x499px) Image search: [Google]
1483300933385.jpg
119KB, 1197x499px
>>18653010
its not normal, hysterctomys (vagina removal because spider webs in the vagina) are up 400% sincethe vaxx increase of 400% in 1975 (iirc)
>>
>>18653004
>see how many fought niggers or have ufos in their cells
So if you go up to a cancer patient and ask, they will say yep, I've got ufos in me and that's the issue. And what has fighting 'niggers' got to do with it? Dude you are a fucking schizo
>>
>>18653016
Can you link me to this data? The graphs are really blurry so I can't see what's written on the side, got a better quality version? What's 'spider webs in the vagina'?
>>
>>18653018
>And
nigs are the most common cause of cancer after ufos
the act of ethnically clensing creates bad mojo
and vindictive reiincarnated souls try to kill gods
especially blacks
>>
>>18653021
not at the moment, some of it is on warosu, a few posts up
>>
>>18653022
what the fuck are you on about?
>nigs are the most common cause of cancer after ufos
do you realize how crazy you sound? you think black spirits who were victims of racism are causing cancer, is that right?
>>
>>18649064
I call Bullshit. For "brain surgery" they shave your head, not a strip down the back. And yeah, it's been "15 months", then why is the scar in the pic still so fresh and healing. Cool story Bro, but you're just as bad as the rest of the role players on this board. Try going outside. Interact with people in a social gathering. You'll be better off for it in the long run.
>>
File: tmp_17691-Scar342-1423468927.jpg (125KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17691-Scar342-1423468927.jpg
125KB, 768x960px
>>18653037
Erm. Wrong. Fuck you.
>>
>>18653077
I hear Ford is hiring the Autistic...are you in Michigan? Maybe fill out an application..
>>
>>18653082
Your a dick. Leave op alone you faggot. I bet my fucking house and wife that definatley looks like brain surgery. Cellebellum is at the back of the brain. Chiari malformation? Sorry op. Tough shit.

As for this fucktard. He has no fucking idea.
>>
>>18649064
Send this message to psychic tv on channel 7
>>
>>18653004
still not medicated? youll feel a lot better
>>
>>18652660
What kind of deformity, if you don't mind me asking? Is it just underdeveloped ear or something elephant-man tier?
>>
>>18651952
m8 that sounds like depression, and you have a reason to be, something was physically wrong with your brain enough to operate on leaving you with a visible scar
Until things get worse, if I were you I'd treat it as depression and get a shrink/therapist
>>
OP I wish you good luck man. The only possible suggestion I can think of for cancer in general is baking soda. You can look it up, a friends dad had cancer too and it helped him though I don't know if it'll apply for your case but check it out my friend. The gist of it is 30 minutes before every meal but I'm sure you can find more specifics looking around.
>>18649064
>>
File: 1367471792323.gif (7KB, 170x200px) Image search: [Google]
1367471792323.gif
7KB, 170x200px
Nothing psychic about readings, boy. You should read up on Stirner and get your life in check. I recommend him to every single person.

Life is a massive fucking piece of shit, live for what makes you happy. Take the time to think things through, this is the most important thing of them all. Many people don't "think" things through, they don't plan or reason, they just let their thoughts run rampant and go with the best sounding thought.
Actually sit down and think it all through like you would a good story you've just read and want to know more about.

It wouldn't be life if you weren't getting shafted at every single turn. Become jaded and strong, learn to actually think, live to be happy, and you'll die with regrets you can live with.
>>
Bumping just to learn what kind of deformity virgin anon has.
>>
>>18653878
amazing. thats how i live my life. i heard anons say bad things about stirner. but actually he ended up to be the most normal/natural philosophy .

not Op
>>
>>18649321
Thats not what RAW taught us.
Karma is just esoteric shitposting for life, Crowley knew that thats why he fu ked whores with both his kness
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PKtDYzfOB_Q
>>
File: image.jpg (213KB, 750x1185px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213KB, 750x1185px
>>18653878
>>
>>18653970
That's a spook.
>>
>>18654011
one thing that isn't a spook is your future wife's bull. unless he's a nigger.
>>
>>18654024
you know he is why did you even think there would be an alternative
>>
>>18654028
yeah idk man, I should've intuited the future wife's continued shit taste in men. my b
>>
>>18651332
>Girls are CONSTANTLY looking to upgrade. It doesn't mean anything.

How does it feel to be the biggest cuck on /x/?
>>
File: my chest.jpg (40KB, 458x343px) Image search: [Google]
my chest.jpg
40KB, 458x343px
>>18653312
pectus excavatum.

you can notice my ribs through tshirt. it looks like i have a single low hanging tit
>>
>>18649064

this makes me angry, guys on deaths door can have girlfriends but i can't

fuck you
>>
>>18655147
dude. its your attitude.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.