[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We've had about 5 or 6 threads on here in the past week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Epiphone Les Paul Standard.jpg (69KB, 1400x477px) Image search: [Google]
Epiphone Les Paul Standard.jpg
69KB, 1400x477px
We've had about 5 or 6 threads on here in the past week or two about guitars in one way or another. It started with some guy trying to get his lost in the post or something, then he disappears. Now a bunch more about paranormal guitars, metal guitars being cursed, all this guitar related stuff.

Are they trying to tell us something? What's going on?
>>
>>18648807
Really? I've only noticed the one other guitar thread.

If there is something going on beyond "oh cool, a thread about guitars, I think I'll start one too", I would say it's people sharing "mind space" so to speak, and all got the idea that they should guitarpost.
>>
since we've got the thread going, anyone know anything about enchanting musical instruments? Is it the same as normal enchanting or would there be anything unique about it?
>>
Hey guitar anon.

Did your guitar arrived?
>>
>>18651152
Well I had a guitar pick that I enchanted. I carved something in it (I forget what exactly) and I cut myself and filled the scratches on the pick with my blood. I felt a strange feeling while using it to play and felt really warm. Lost it once, it showed up inexplicably after I moved, and then I lost it again. Not sure exactly what I enchanted it with, but it sure as hell felt like something.

Take all of this with a grain of salt, though, I may be schizophrenic.
>>
File: 99617345102O.png (304KB, 1621x981px) Image search: [Google]
99617345102O.png
304KB, 1621x981px
>>
>>18651183
>Take all of this with a grain of salt, I may be schizophrenic
too relatable lmao
>>
>>18651184
Wait, really?
>>
>>18651174
bumping for answers
>>
>>18652868
.... lets try this again
>>
Not spoo/x/y, but interesting. I haven't played guitar in 16 years. I sold my guitar after high school. I stopped listening to all the music I liked back them. Last month I picked up a guitar and gave it a try. I couldn't remember anything at first, but then my fingers started doing to motions on their own (muscle memory). I just had to find the right place on the guitar and I was playing all the old songs I had memorized just as well as I did at age 18. It was crazy and mystical. Humans really are fantastic learners even if we don't realize it in our day to day lives.

btw, all the music I knew was embarrassing and I don't even remember the lyrics to those old songs.
>>
>>18654415
UPS guy here. Nope, he ain't getting shit. I stole it.
>>
>Be messing with Les Paul Epiphone
>Not plugged into amp
>Set it down for a minute
>Mfw it strums itself
>Wait wut.jpg
>Guitar still sitting still on stand
>Ok.avi?
>3 AM Guitar does it again but loud this time
>Guitar stand is like right next to head in bed
>Sell guitar because spooks
>Never see it again

Mfw Les Pauls are spooky
>>
>>18654432
How is it embarrassing? What exactly was the type of music you played? Certainly it can't be that bad... right?

And yeah, music is a hell of a thing as well as muscle memory. I wonder how we will develop these things in the future.
>>
>>18648807

It's just a bunch of bandwagon shitposters hopping on the next horse that they can beat to death, then beating that dead horse some more until it's goo.
>>
>>18648807
I'm a guitarist whose been noticing that my amp will have the volume all the way down and the power cord unplugged when I know I didn't leave it like that. Could it be related that I normally play loud?
>>
>>18656031
its a well known fact that you can easily prevent this from happening if you proclaim loudly SORRY FOR PARTY ROCKIN! 3 times before every session..
>>
>>18648807
Posting epishit and not gibson ewww
>>
some nights ago my bass amp did a really strange sound with the power cord unplugged, it's a valvular amp... is that can be possible, or is it cursed?
what do you think /x/?
>>
>>18656266
Hey, a lot of Epiphones are quality.
>>
>>18651174
>>18652868
Nope. Waiting to hear back from seller exactly what has happened to it. They are talking to the courier company. I will post a thread and you'll know about it when I hear back for sure where the guitar is. Definitely weird shit has happened.

I'm getting a refund because after we actually managed to disrupt the courier, I would think twice before even playing that guitar. I hope if it is still even in this realm that whoever does buy it next isn't setting themselves up for disaster with a cursed instrument.
>>
>>18657085
It would be hilarious if later on a thread pops up about some anons guitar being cursed
>>
>>18656604
Like, right after you unplugged it? I can't see that happening unless it was directly after you unplugged it.
>>
>>18648807
People follow trends.

They saw one guitar thread, thought about it for a bit, the general idea got stuck and new ideas arose from the same theme.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.