[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey. I don't normally post here but I figure you guys are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: magic.jpg (49KB, 307x400px) Image search: [Google]
magic.jpg
49KB, 307x400px
Hey. I don't normally post here but I figure you guys are the best to ask.

Is magic real? I've heard about magic and "the occult" for a very long time but have never understood it. I have searched for real magic many times, but all that I can find is either written in very vague terms, (spells of protection, blessing, fortune, etc) or incredibly complicated to the point that no sane person would actually attempt it.

If I saw real evidence that there was any sort of magic in this world, I would dedicate myself to learning it, but I'm not sure there is. I know of people like Alistair Crowley that got very involved with "the occult" but what kept them there? Surely they were seeing real results and truth from their spells to stay involved with it?

I've heard of white magic, black magic, etc. What type doesn't matter to me. If any of you can give me a reason to think that I can attain any type of magic power or perform a ritual that will actually do something, you have my attention.
>>
>is magic real

Yes let me do your homework for you
>>
>>18648672
Not sure what you mean, but this isn't an assignment and I'm no longer in school. I am actually seeking this information for myself.
>>
Lurk moar
>>
>>18648680
I'm just asking for one shred of evidence. I'm not going to come on this board ever day looking for it. Do you know of anything?
>>
>>18648663
>you have my attention.

Thank you for the offer, however, I don't desire your attention at the moment. I decline your offer. Thank you, anyway.
>>
Well this has been frustrating. It was worth a shot.
>>
The only way to learn the real truth is to find it for yourself.
>>
>>18648663
Is it real? Yes but the term magic is super loaded in itself and implies impossibility.
Prove it? No one can prove it for you that requires study, dedication, mindfulness, and intention.
To start on the path start listening to your inner self. Simple subtle low key urges and follow them. It could be simple or ridiculous but the point is to listen and act on your own inner will to stay true to your path. Something will come to you if you have it in you
>>
Magic exists but it's a great sin. It's not like the movies either. My advice for you is to stop pursuing it because once you're in you can't get out unless you make a huge sacrifice and believe me you'll want out.
>>
>>18648889
please expand on this, not OP but im interested in what you have said
>>
No but yes. Its complicated, but there are results. That said, be careful, you can hurt yourself.
>>
>>18648889

Agreed
>>
File: 1454901268126.jpg (136KB, 596x563px) Image search: [Google]
1454901268126.jpg
136KB, 596x563px
>>18648663
>O Goddess

Could I replace the word "Goddess" with "God" in this spell? There is no goddess.
>>
>>18648663
I personally think magic works on the law of attraction + placebo effect.
The rituals aren't actually important at all, it's the mindset that's important.
>>
>>18649753
YOU can't do ANYTHING
>>
>>18648663
You need to cleanse your mind, start meditating and work on your chakras. The people that practice magic require "sacrifices" only insane individuals practice it.
You might try remote viewing once you've worked on your chakras because if your mind isn't ready you might loose yourself in madness.
>>
>>18648663
>Is magic real?
Yes,

> I have searched for real magic many times, but all that I can find is either written in very vague terms, (spells of protection, blessing, fortune, etc) or incredibly complicated to the point that no sane person would actually attempt it.
Try searching "magick" instead. You will find considerably less vague/complicated bullshit.

>If I saw real evidence that there was any sort of magic in this world
There is no evidence to "see". If you don't try it on your own you'll never actually "see" anything. This isn't something you can half-ass. You either give it a real try or you'll always be in this state, wanting to believe it but being too apprehensive to do anything about it.

>I've heard of white magic, black magic, etc.
"White" and "black" are about as much of a substantial description as "good" and "bad" when talking about people. Pretty absurd when coming out of the mouths of adults.

>If any of you can give me a reason to think that I can attain any type of magic power or perform a ritual that will actually do something, you have my attention.
Ugh. Sounding like less of a pompous ass might motivate some of us to be a little more helpful.

>>18650014
>You need to cleanse your mind, start meditating and work on your chakras.
Good advice.

>The people that practice magic require "sacrifices" only insane individuals practice it.
Lol wut

>You might try remote viewing once you've worked on your chakras because if your mind isn't ready you might loose yourself in madness.
You don't need to be able to do remote viewing to practice witchcraft. Plus it takes sooo much meditation on your third eye to do remote viewing it's probably not worth it for most people.
>>
>>18649948
But sit here and atrophy away like the filth we are, shitposting and building our ego on /x/ like a stack of cards.

All for it to come tumblring down when we don't get our way in a discussion (which then becomes an argument, for a debate seems too tame for CAPS LOCK USERS)

;<)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.